5/31 Instance: Truth...or dare?

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Vito's

Nocturne enters this room

Remy enters this room

Cypher enters this room

Jamie enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ sits, Remy's coat wrapped around her, and hood up over her head. She didn't want to come out, but....Remy had weed. And she was weak.

[Remy] Remy sat, sipping on his rum and coke, watching some poor half cut guy make an ass out of himself crooning some love song to a girl on the floor.

[Nocturne] She sipped her third Jack and Coke through the little stirry straw. Why didn't they ahve bigger straws? This was so dumb.

[Cypher] Doug sat, already a little cozy after half his schmirnoff.

[Nocturne] Her head felt a bit heavy, and she felt herself swaying. Wait, was she? Wait...wait, maybe.

confizzle enters this room

[Nocturne] She turned to Doug and Remy. "Why's he singing that anyway?" WHOA slur city.

[confizzle] Jamie was drinking his 3rd Beer.

[Cypher] "He thinks he has a chance with that femme..."

[Remy] Remy chucked the rest of his down waving to the waitress. Slipping her a $20 he placed his order.

[Nocturne] She laughed at Doug. "Femme!"

[Remy] Remy chucked at Doug. "Stole de words..."

[Nocturne] "You sound like Remy!"

[confizzle] "You're scaring me Doug." Jamie laughed.

[Nocturne] ((fizz, your not using the Jamie name??))

[confizzle] ((what dammit!!!)))

[Cypher] "Sorry, Entschuldigung ... I mean .. merde. Scheisse! English!"

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes at Remy's interaction with the waitress. What was this?

confizzle exits from this room

[Cypher] He shook his head. "Language is a pretty weird thing, you know?"

[Remy] The waitress returned, sliding 4 shots and another rum and coke off of her tray onto the table. Remy distributed them around, smiling at everyone.

[Nocturne] She picked up her shot, sloshing it a bit. "Was this?"

[Remy] "Fuzzy nipple" remy grinned at her. "Its good - dey are girly shots."

[Cypher] "Oh no ... I remember what happened last time... wait, no I don't. That's why I shouldn't..." He eyed his drink warily.

[Nocturne] She laughed out loud. "Fuzzy NIPPLE?"

[Remy] "Dis is differen' Doug...dese are just light - dey won't hit y' dat 'ard."

[Remy] "Trust Remy" he said beaming.

[Cypher] "Oh, okay." He could trust Remy right?

[Nocturne] "Yeah, come on Doug!" she lifted hers up "What are we toasting?"

Jamie enters this room

nights_dre enters this room

[Cypher] "The unique place of man between good and evil in the universe?"

[Remy] "T' y're dad not killin' me today!"

[Nocturne] She put it down as her hood slipped a bit. "Shit" she readjusted. No one seemed to have seem.

[Cypher] "Even better!"

[Nocturne] "And to being young and beautiful!"

[Remy] Remy eyed her up "definately to dat chere."

[Cypher] "Better and better!" Although he wasn't so sure that last bit applied to him...

[Jamie] "Yah....."

[Nocturne] "And sex!"

[Remy] Tipping his head back Remy let it slide down his throat nearly choking at TJ's last comment.

[Remy] Chuckling he looked at her. "Definately dat."

[Nocturne] TJ threw her shot back. OH that was nice!

angelique enters this room

[Cypher] Doug takes his shot and gasps. "Whoa... that's a girly shot?"

[Nocturne] She looked at Remy through drunken slitted eyes. She leaned foward quick and gave him a sloppy lick.

angelique exits from this room

[Nocturne] ((hehe, Dougs such a tenderfoot))

[Remy] Remy chuckled at Doug, wrapping his are around TJ's very fully clad form. He'd had to give her his coat before she'd leave, even though he got her high first.

[Jamie] "So why are we here again?" Jamie sighed.

[Nocturne] "So are we just gonna sit here all night watching these douches sing?" she said perhaps a bit too loud.

[Cypher] "Because this is what Remy said we were going to do after I said I was almost finished with the books in the Professor's library..."

[Remy] "Y' want to sing us all a duet Jamie? Y'could even make it a full set of backstreet boy's or somethin'"

nights_dre exits from this room

[Jamie] "Go and kill some brain cells yah...."

[Jamie] "I'm not going sing, it'd take a lot more alchol ot get me to do that...."

[Remy] "Well, hey. Don' go blamin' Remy for tryin' to bring a little life into de place...sides which...does books weren't as excitin' as dat, neh?" Remy guestured to a buxom blonde to the left of him that was practically spilling out of her top.

nights_dre enters this room

[Cypher] He swallowed as the very thing he'd been trying his hardest not to stare at was pointed out. "Yeah... there is always that."

[Nocturne] TJ looks at the girl Remy is pointing at. She elbows him hard. "Oh, is THAT how it is?"

[Jamie] "When you're right you're right, Remy." Jamie grinned.

[Remy] Drinking half of his rum and coke he laughed. "Jus' tryin' to be 'elpful chere."

[Nocturne] "Oh, I bet," she sat back crossing her arms. That girl wasn't even pretty.

[Remy] watching doug take another swig out of his bottle he'd been nursing all night remy put one finger under it and tipped the majority of the contents down Doug's throat. "Dat shit is nasty when its warm, drink it up an' get a new one."

[Jamie] "Wish more people would have come." Jamie sighed.

[Nocturne] TJ leaned toward Jamie. "So is this like....like all of you? Or do you have dupes like...doing shit?"

[Cypher] His eyes widened at that ... "Damn Remy!" "You know I'm a lightweight, why get me wasted so fast?"

[Jamie] "This is me, Jamie Prime, sitting in a bar, no dupes T.J."

[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow.

[Remy] Remy chuckled and slumped in his chair. "One drink per hour ain't gonna kill y."

[Nocturne] "Interesting.....but ehat if your a dupe pretending to be Jamie?"

[Cypher] He nodded sagely at that. "Da."

[Jamie] "Then I am and you can't tell if I am a dupe or not."

[Nocturne] She sighed at the french. "When did we go to Frenchland...um...France!"

[Cypher] "Huh?" He took a couple moments to figure out where that came from. "Oh, sorry."

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes at Jamie. "I'm watching you."

[Jamie] "When Doug started hanging around Remy too often."

[Remy] Remy laughed. "Never been chere...but dat might just be fun. Give me a week an' I'll get enough to go dere if y'really want."

[Remy] "so den" Remy fixed jamie with a look "Do y' remember everythin' dat y're dupes do or non?"

[Nocturne] She looked at Remy "You'd take me to France??!"

[Remy] "Of course chere...why not?" She brushed his lips against hers "Its suppos' to be a very romantic city, non?"

[Jamie] "Memory is a linear thing I remeber what I did, and what my dupes did but no sure who did what....."

[Cypher] "Country," Doug corrected.

[Nocturne] She smiled at him...then sighed. "I can't go to France."

[Remy] Remy chuckled snapping his fingers and pointing at Doug "what 'e said."

[Remy] Cocking his head he looked at TJ in puzzlement. "Porqoui?"

[Jamie] Jamie swished his beer around.

[Nocturne] She gestured at herself "I can't just go around anywhere Remy. You know that."

[Nocturne] She took another sip of her Jack and Coke. She ws toasted.

[Cypher] "Oh c'mon..." Doug was definitely feeling these drinks. "Just say you're doing it as some modern art thing ... either that or tell them that Americans hate you. Either way they'll love you!"

[Remy] Remy sighed. "We'll figure out another way chere, Remy promise."

[Jamie] "Go to Vegas?"

[Nocturne] She turned to Doug. "Modern art what? You are fucking DRUNK!" she giggled

[Remy] Eyeing the clock remy went up to the bar, collecting a last round. "An' in memory of last weeken'." He clunked the tray with the glasses and accompaning shots beside them down on the table. "Dr. Peppers for everyone."

[Remy] He grinned ear to ear as he passed Jamie his.

[Cypher] (( iddrunki? ))

[Nocturne] ((LOL!!!!!))

[Remy] ((LOL!!))

[Cypher] "No... I am, ah, tipsy. Just... a little ... tipsy." He really hoped they bought that.

[Nocturne] She took her drink. "Last weekend?" she raised an eyebrow to her boyfriend.

[Remy] ((ON three?? boyo...you have a way to go))

[Jamie] "What fun..." Jamie took the Dr.Pepper.

[Remy] He met her smokey gaze with one of his own. "Oui."

[Cypher] "Last weekend ... there were ... a couple people Dez invited over, right?"

[Remy] He dropped his ammerreto in his glass and chucked the whole lot back with the ease of a pro.

[Jamie] "English Doug."

[Nocturne] TJ followed suit and GAH that was crazy!

[Cypher] "Right, English. Old, middle, modern, or American? I might even be able to pull off Australian if you ask nicely.

[Nocturne] "THIS is the stuff your always drinking, Jamie?!"

[Remy] Remy tilted his head at doug at that. "Y're skippin' again. Got de dez though."

[Remy] "Austrailian. Remy's always been a sucker for dat accent."

[Cypher] "We're drinking again? Oh, okay..." Doug just followed suit with whatever everyone else was doing and wobbled a bit as he set his drink down. "Wow..."

[Cypher] "I," he declared, "Am not driving home."

[Jamie] "No that's a different doctor pepper T.J."

[Nocturne] "Is there an Arizona accent? I always wondered if I had an accent..."

[Remy] "Oui...dat's de stuff." Remy stood up, noticing the bar was already half emptied. "well we'll catch de taxi, neh?"

[Cypher] "Taxi ... definitely an option."

[Remy] ((OK - so off to the rec room!!))

[Nocturne] TJ began to stand, but caught the bottom of the coat and stumbled.

[Remy] Remy caught her under the elbow and led her out.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

The rec room

[Nocturne] She stumbled into the rec room, nearly tripping over the long coat again.

Croc enters this room

[Jamie] "That trip was rather pointless, I guess it would have been better if Wanda, Rogue, or Bets, had come along." Jamie shrugged.

[Remy] "Lets take dat off, neh?" Remy smiled at TJ, taking the coat off of her shoulder.

[Cypher] He really hoped none of the professors came by while they were all in such a state ... he had no idea how he kept getting involved in things like thse.

[Croc] ((trip?))

[Nocturne] "You just wanna get laid," TJ told Jamie

[Nocturne] She slipped out of Remy's coat. "Thanks baaaabay!"

[Remy] ((we just went to the bar croc -now we are back and drunk - join in))

[Cypher] (( the four of them went out to a bar ... and are pretty gone. ))

[Croc] ((nah, this is not what Piotr does or likes to do.))

Croc exits from this room

[Jamie] "When you're right you're right, T.J." Jamie smirked.

[Cypher] Doug slumped down into a chair. "The room seriously needs to stop."

[Nocturne] Talia laughed at Doug. "Man you are SO drunk!!!"

[Remy] remy flopped down onto the carpet. "Just hol' still for a min an' it will"

[Remy] He patted the empty space beside him, grinning up at TJ.

[Cypher] "Ooookay. Holding still ... and I'm not drunk!"

[Remy] She looked much better in her tight little jeans and snug shirt without the jacket covering it all up.

[Nocturne] TJ smirked and wobbily sat down next to Remy....before spawling out, dropping her head into his lap. "Comfy"

[Remy] "On three drinks? Hope not..." Remy eyed Doug with suspicion. Have to work on this boy's tolerance level.

[Jamie] "And the Yankees aren't in New York, Doug.

[Cypher] "Wait, what about Yankees?"

[Nocturne] "I AM!" TJ's hand shot up. "Oh god I am"

[Remy] Remy looked at the two guys sprawled in chairs. "So y' did drink before y'came ere right?"

[Cypher] He shook his head. "Oh no..."

[Jamie] "You're a bad influence on us all Remy." Jamie laughed.

[Nocturne] "You guys never drank? Like, ever?"

[Nocturne] 'What about weed?"

[Remy] "Pfft. Remy's just showin' y'all 'ow to live a little." he waved his hand at them. "Y'ave 'ad to do somethin'"

[Jamie] "Nope...."

[Cypher] He shook his head again.

[Remy] Remy looked at TJ and shook his head.

[Remy] "'ow did dey manage dat now?"

[Nocturne] "I ahve NO clue. I couldn't have survived in the fucking DESERT without weed and Jack Daniels"

[Cypher] "Hey, I was busy!"

[Remy] "Busy doin' what?"

[Nocturne] She raised a brow. 'Busy what? Meditating?"

[Cypher] "No ... uh, studying, reading ... video games ... dungeons and dragons ... magic ... uhm... school stuff?"

[Remy] Remy laughed. "Oui...piotr does dat a lot, neh?"

[Remy] "Majic?" Remy seized on that "Y'did majic?"

[Remy] ((only remy's a dumbass and can't spell))

[Nocturne] ((wow, Remy cant spell even when he's speaking))

[Nocturne] ((thats like...a special type of tard))

[Jamie] " On a different topic I figured out how to pick a lock."

[Remy] ((KISS MY SPICY CAJUN BUNS))

[Jamie] ((T.J. are you sure about the intellegence in you're bf : P))

[Cypher] "No no, like Magic cards. Magic the Gathering ... card game."

[Cypher] (( your bf, not you're bf fizz. wink. ))

[Nocturne] ((yes please!))

[Jamie] ((arrgghh))

[Nocturne] TJ rolled around, turning her head in Remy's lap. This was booooooring. MAgic what? Who cares!

[Remy] Remy fixed Jamie with a look. "'ow about y'? Whatcha done?"

[Nocturne] Her head shot up. "Lets play a game."

[Remy] Remy turned to face her. "Game? Don' know if dey like playin' de way we do chere."

[Jamie] "Bowling, and various other things....what sort of game T.J."

[Nocturne] She slapped Remy lightly. "Well, WE can play without them later."

[Nocturne] "But for now, Jamie. Truth or Dare."

[Cypher] "Ohhhh... this isn't going to end well."

[Remy] Remy's one eyebrow shot up. His grin widened.

[Jamie] "Why though....."

[Remy] ((you have to pick truth or dare fizz))

[Remy] ((COME ON!! Live a little!!))

[Jamie] "Dare, I guess."

[Nocturne] Her grin widened. "Dare?"

[Nocturne] "I dare you...to take your pants off."

[Jamie] "Yeah..."

[Remy] Remy laughed. "Its de game, 'omme. C'mon"

[Nocturne] "You're dared!! You ahve to do it!"

[Cypher] "Note to self ... no dares."

[Remy] "Y'get to do de next one, all y'have to do is strip. Y've got a long shirt on."

[Nocturne] She grinned wickedly at Doug. "Oh, you dont want to ehar my truths."

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "I didn';t even say boxers. Just pants. Starting small"

Mystique enters this room

[Jamie] "If you wanted me to strip T.J. you could have just asked." Jamie laughed as he took off his pants

[Nocturne] She stifled a giggle as he dropped trow.

[Remy] Remy noticed the girl enter the room "Hey rave! We're just playin' a little truth or dare...c'mon in."

[Nocturne] "OK, your turn!"

[Nocturne] She turned. "Raven! Come play!!!!"

[Cypher] He waved, "Hey Raven!" He looked pretty drunk...

[Remy] ((btw we all got back from the bar a few minutes ago and are pretty tanked))

[Mystique] "Wow, where have you guys been?"

[Jamie] "Bar."

[Nocturne] "Out on the town or something. Drinking!" she turned to Jamie. "Your turn!! Comeon!'

[Jamie] "Umm.....True or Dare T.J.?"

[Mystique] Raven sat down next to Doug. "Hey are you drunk?"

[Cypher] "No. I'm tipsy." He pronounced each word very carefully, trying hard to make sure each one came out in English.

[Nocturne] "Truth," she smiled. She wasnt taking off HER pants.

[Jamie] "You're no fun, a simple one, how old were you when you first had weed?"

[Mystique] "Tipsy? That's like the kind of thing my grandmother would say." Raven laughed. "You didn't go to that Vito's Red Leather Lounge place again did you?"

[Nocturne] LAME. "!5. OK, my turn?"

[Nocturne] "DOUG, truth or dare?"

[Cypher] "Uh... truth?"

[Mystique] Raven looked over at Doug expectantly.

[Nocturne] "Whats the farthest you've ever gotten with a chick?"

[Cypher] He blushed. "Uh... farthest... I have kissed a girl before..."

[Remy] Remy watched Doug squirm.

[Remy] "Wit' tounge?"

[Nocturne] "OOO! You stud!"

[Cypher] "Hey, that'll take another question! Remy, truth or dare?"

[Nocturne] ((LOL!! Good answer!))

[Remy] Remy grinned. "Dare."

[Mystique] Raven giggled at first but then shot TJ a look. Raven didn't exactly have a long list of male conquests either. Unless you count that weird dream with Sid but that had been... weird.

[Cypher] Oops... he hadn't been expecting that. "Dare .. okay. I dare you to let me borrow your sunglasses. These lights are getting way too bright..."

[Nocturne] LAME

[Jamie] "Good one Doug, you're a credit to us all."

[Cypher] (( but it's doug! ))

[Remy] Remy laughed and chucked his glasses over. "Dat was easy." His eyes settled on Raven. "Trut' or Dare?"

[Nocturne] ((LOL! Touche!!))

[Cypher] He put the glasses on ... not that it helped his head or stomach any, but his eyes didn't hurt so bad.

[Mystique] Raven didn't have to think about it. "Dare!"

[Remy] "Well seemin' as our poor boy 'ere wouldn't tell us if 'ed frenched before, 'ow 'bout y'settle that one in our minds?"

[Jamie] "Good one Remy...."

[Nocturne] TJ howled. "OH MY GOD thats GREAT!"

[Cypher] Doug took a moment to sort that all out and went *red*. "You... you don't have to do that, if you don't want!"

[Mystique] "I don't know the answer." Raven said. "Come 'ere Doug."

[Cypher] He swallowed, feeling strangely sober. He slid off the sunglasses and put them down on the end table.

[Remy] Remy laughed as Raven leaned in close to Doug. Lord knows the boy had needed a nudge, an' well here it was.

[Mystique] "It's just a game," Raven whispered in his ear. "If you want, tomorrow you can say you were too drunk to remember." She waggled her eyebrows and gave him a crooked grin.

[Cypher] He scooted on the chair a little closer to her and smiled back. "Uh, thanks..."

[Jamie] "But his problem will be that you remeber Ray." Jamie laughed.

[Mystique] ((whispering means that only one person hears it.))

[Cypher] (( I move to strike that last comment from the record! ))

[Remy] ((SO done))

[Jamie] ((never mind then....))

[Remy] ((Kiss the girl!! or...kiss the boy!! NP fizz - just for next time, eh))

[Mystique] ((Annyway........))

[Mystique] Raven scooched her chair over to Doug's, completely aware that everyone was staring at them.

[Cypher] He leaned in a little closer, reaching a hand up to her cheek and looked her in the eyes, really really really hoping he got this right.

[Mystique] She wondered about making a big production out of it for a second, like turning into a pirate wench or something but then thought better of it.

[Mystique] This was really weird kissing Doug in the middle of the room with all these people. It made her wish she wasn't wearing her avatar.

[Mystique] But she leaned in, letting her lips brush his.

[Cypher] He suddenly couldn't breathe she was so close, her lips barely on his ... his mind raced - what next? How did that whole tongue thing work? He kissed her back, desperately aware of how loud his heart must sound to the rest of the room.

[Mystique] And as she pulled him closer to him and let her tongue seek the edges of his teeth.

[Mystique] She could almost feel his heart beating against hers.

[Cypher] He went with everything Raven did, and when he felt her tongue he opened his mouth, wondering how anyone could be so warm and soft and ... he couldn't find the words.

[Remy] Remy watched the proceedings with both eyebrows raised. Well...that worked well.

[Jamie] "Whooo....good job guys.." Jamie cheered.

[Mystique] It seemed like it was over before it began. They had only just begun to explore the possibilities of tongues and teeth and lips when they were pulling apart. Their eyes still locked. Raven wiped her hand acorss her mouth.

[Mystique] "Satisfied?" Raven asked with a wink.

[Cypher] Doug couldn't speak, he scarcely heard or saw anything else in the room but her eyes. "Wow..." the word could hardly escape his lips.

[Remy] "Oui, but I thin' Doug is even more." He laughted "Y're turn petite."

[Nocturne] TJ watched the two pull apart. "Damn, that was HOT!"

[Cypher] He shook his head, the moment had passed but would never be forgotten, then he blushed and ducked his head, suddenly aware again of the audience.

[Jamie] "I really do need to start carrying a camera around." Jamie laughed.

[Mystique] "I totally have to pick on my roommate." Raven said.

[Nocturne] TJ looked up "Wait, what now?"

[Remy] Remy shifted, sitting up more and crossing his legs.

[Mystique] "TJ: Truth or Dare"

[Nocturne] It seemed like the fun was where the dares were. "Dare!"

[Mystique] Raven chewed her lip, thinking for a moment.

[Mystique] "Does a dare have to be done in the room?"

[Nocturne] "I dunno...I guess not...."

[Nocturne] "there's like..no rules to truth or dare."

[Mystique] Raven leaned in so only TJ could hear. "Okay, then like the next time you see Mr. Wagner, you have to refer to him as "daddy" at least once this week."

[Nocturne] She froze.

[Nocturne] "No way."

[Cypher] Doug didn't hear what was said, but couldn't imagine anything that would make TJ freeze up like that.

[Mystique] "It's a good dare." Raven said.

[Jamie] "That'll be fun to see." Jamie smiled.

[Nocturne] "it's a TERRIBLE dare! It's not even FUNNY!"

[Mystique] "But so, do I have to think of another one?"

[Remy] Remy frowned at her. "What de problem chere?" she was really upset

[Remy] ((no one else can hear when they whisper!!))

[Mystique] Raven shrugged, "I'll think of a different one."

[Nocturne] She glared at Raven, crossing her arms.

[Nocturne] "NO don't."

[Nocturne] TJ was never one to back down from a challenge. Especially when it could lead to sweet revenge.

[Nocturne] "I'll do it. Fine."

[Cypher] He looked from one girl to another, really really confused. Or was that still the kiss? He smiled with a far off look in his eye...

[Mystique] "I did think of another. I was going to dare you to let Remy lick your eye."

[Nocturne] "So, what it's my turn then? Raven. Truth or Dare."

[Nocturne] Ok, she was glad she didn't let Raven use the second.

[Jamie] "That was an odd one Ray...."

[Remy] Remy chuckled. "Think dat remy's already licked every bit of 'er already, petite."

[Mystique] ((It's a great Dare though. Sounds scary. Doesn't hurt at all.))

[Nocturne] ((EW!!!))

[Remy] ((em the eye licker))

[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "Okay then, bring it on. Dare."

[Nocturne] ((Cat bite!))

[Nocturne] Talia smirked. "Ok. I dare you to show everyone what ou REALLY look like."

[Mystique] "Like right now?"

[Cypher] Doug was roused from his nice daydream by that. "Wait, really look like?"

[Nocturne] "Right now."

[Cypher] "But she is, right? Like, already?"

[Remy] Remy ran a thumb over his lip at that. Boy, the stakes were going high fast.

[Nocturne] Here we go. Miss not afraid to hide..

[Cypher] "Or is this some weird way of asking her to take off her clothes?"

[Nocturne] 'Show em, Rave"

[Mystique] "like with no clothes and stuff?"

[Jamie] "Why can't it be both?"

[Nocturne] "Like, exactly how you look when your not trying to shapeshift."

[Cypher] He looked around, no idea what was going on. This was some sort of joke, right?

[Mystique] Raven looked around.

[Remy] Leaning back on his elbows he waited for Raven to shift.

[Mystique] To everyone, THIS was what she looked like. Even to her.

[Mystique] "Okay." she said.

[Nocturne] "In fact, I dare you to go a week in your real appearance."

[Cypher] ...Right?

[Nocturne] ((poor doug))

[Mystique] Raven closed her eyes and relaxed letting everything she had put that in place fall away from her. Her skin changing from its smooth pale alabastar hue that so suited her Gothic look to the rough scaled blue that was her. Her black hair turning red and her eyes going yellow.

[Remy] "So y're a natural redhead, neh?" Remy asked, running his eyes over her form.

[Jamie] "Well this is interesting Ray, we now have three blue people." Jamie was surprised.

[Nocturne] TJ smirked, crossing her arms. Serves her right.

[Mystique] She was now barefoot and naked before them, with just a tiny bit of extra texture to create some modesty around her bust and bikini area.

[Cypher] "Holy shit!" He scooted back in his chair, wide-eyed ... then looked around, and realization dawned. He laughed and shook his head. "Good one guys..."

[Mystique] "A week?" Raven said, "I'll freeze"

[Remy] Remy frowned in confusion at Doug.

[Nocturne] she rolled her eyes. "You can wear clothes"

[Jamie] "Aww...you're no fun T.J."

[Cypher] "No, you guys had me going there for a second. Try and get the nerd to live a little and all that. Good one, consider me punk'd."

[Remy] "Though y' could give wanger a 'eartattack walkin' around like dat"

[Mystique] "Don't you guys like the way I look?" Raven asked.

[Remy] Remy leered. "Remy's not complainin' petite"

[Jamie] "What are you talking about Doug?"

[Cypher] Wait ... no one was laughing. She wasn't changing back. Isn't that taking it a little too far?

[Mystique] "No, I mean before. What was wrong with the way I looked before?"

[Nocturne] "Whats wrong with the way you look now? You're so gung ho about us not hiding."

[Jamie] "Well of course you looked pretty fine to me in both forms Ray, so I'm not complaining." Jamie shrugged.

[Cypher] "Wait, this is what you really look like?" Doug's voice took on a strange, serious tone.

[Mystique] Raven ran her fingers through her red hair which was so much more wirey than her regular hair.

[Jamie] "So who's next in the game?"

[Remy] Remy looked over at Doug. The guy looked like he was ready to hurl. Oh oh.

[Mystique] "I don't think anyone should hide..." Raven began and trailed off. "Oh I get it. Fine, I won't hide. This is it. This is Raven."

[Nocturne] ((BRB))

[Jamie] "Doug ya alright?"

Nocturne exits from this room

[Jamie] "Welcome to Xavier's Raven" Jamie laughed.

[Cypher] "Oh." He looked down and his face fell, his shoulders slumped. "Okay. I think I need to go to bed. I've had too much to drink."

[Mystique] She could feel her eyes welling up with tears. So what if she had a mutation that allowed her to blend.

[Mystique] "Doug? It's still me." She said suddenly feeling like a monster. "I'm sorry I never told you."

[Cypher] He pushed himself out of his chair and walked quickly to the stairs.

[Cypher] He stopped, but did not turn around.

[Cypher] "I'm sorry. It's not you."

[Mystique] ((OUCH!))

[Remy] Remy watched as TJ went wide eyed at that comment. Oh shit. This didn't bode well.

[Remy] Raven looked absolutely despondant.

[Jamie] *And the shit hits the fan* Jamie thought.

[Cypher] He took the stairs two at a time, just wanting to get out of there.

[Mystique] "Okay," Raven said. "One week. I promised."

[Jamie] So," Jamie pulled out a deck of cards "Anyone up for some strip poker I'm sure the ladies are itching to get the rest of my clothes off." he laughed.

Cypher exits from this room

[Remy] Remy pressed a quick kiss to TJ's lips. "Remy'll be back in a minute chere."

[Remy] ((Ok - guys pause for a min - TJ will be with you in 5 min))

[Jamie] ((Freeze!!))

Remy exits from this room

[Mystique] "Sorry," Raven said. "I don't have any clothes."

Mystique exits from this room

[Jamie] "So T.J., strip poker as soon as Remy gets back," Jamie laughed.

[Nocturne] Talia watched raven walk out. *sigh* Maybe that wasn't a great dare.

[Nocturne] She turned to Jamie. "Maybe, I;ll be back." she headed upstairs.

[Jamie] "Damn it Doug, why the fuck did you have to go all crazy on Ray's real apperance." Jamie sighed.

[Jamie] "Maybe I'll head up to my room." Jamie sighed.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Raven and TJ's room

[Mystique] Raven threw herself down on her bed.

[Mystique] She had an urge to shift back to herself, but a promise was a promise so she stayed as she was.

[Mystique] She laid on her stomach for a while, watching tears hit the blanket below before she finally threw herself into action.

[Mystique] She rolled over and went to her dresser, grabbing a favorite t-shirt and jeans to put on.

[Mystique] In the mirror she brushed her wiry red hair as well as she could and put on a pair of sunglasses. If it worked for Remy, it could certainly work for her.

[Mystique] Taking a deep breath, she stood up and left the room.

[Mystique] And a moment later she was back, having forgotten to put on shoes.

[Mystique] Raven never reallized the number of times she just forgot to wear clothes and just shape shifted them in place. She picked out a pair of black clogs and slid her feet in.

[Mystique] She looked in the mirror. Black t-shirt, blue jeans, clogs, sunglasses.

[Mystique] She looked pretty normal except that she was blue.

[Nocturne] Talia opened the door to their room, sliding in.

[Nocturne] "Hey, Raven, you ok?"

[Mystique] It was hard not to be angry. She thought her dare was funny. And TJ could have slid it in at anytime. Even without Wagner noticing.

AttackDupe enters this room

AttackDupe exits from this room

[Mystique] "Yeah. I'm going to go talk to Doug I guess. He thinks I'm like, a horrible monster now. Do I look okay? I mean, for a horrible monster?"

[Nocturne] "Ok, first? You're not a horrible monster."

[Nocturne] "And I doubt thats what he thinks

[Mystique] "He said I wasn't me anymore. Whatelse could he have meant?"

[Nocturne] "It means he was shocked, I dunno."

[Mystique] "Your dare. I wouldn't have known whether you'd even have done it or not."

[Mystique] "It didn't matter. It was silly. That's why I whispered it."

[Nocturne] "Listen, I'm sorry I dared you this, ok? It wasn't right. But your dare wasn't too great either."

[Nocturne] "It wasn't even funny. It was just mean."

[Mystique] "I was trying to be funny. After meeting your parents and all. I thought it was funny. Sorry if my 'funny' got screwed up." Said Raven as she dropped down on her bed.

[Nocturne] "But you know what? With all that shit in New York, and everything that happened, here you were, championing being ourselves and not hiding. And there you are, hiding."

[Mystique] "But that's my mutation. That's me being me."

[Nocturne] "Since when are any of us defined by our mutations?"

[Nocturne] She sat tentatively on the bed next to Raven. "Is it easy? To just...stay in one form for a long time? A form thats not you?"

[Mystique] "we're not, but we use them right? I mean, how many times do you talk to Jamie and discover it's not really Jamie you're talking to?"

[Nocturne] "I don;t think we've even ever MET Jamie, to be honest."

[Nocturne] "I don't use my powers too often. They're a part of me, butthey're not ME."

[Mystique] "I'm not like Sid. I can keep this form or that form indefinitely. I'll do my week like you asked. I keep my promises."

[Nocturne] Sh sighed. "You don't have to if you don't want to Raven."

[Nocturne] "I honestly wasn't planning on doing my end of the bargain either..."

[Mystique] Raven nodded. "I know. I'll do it anyway."

[Nocturne] "I'm sorry. I didn't think it would...you know."

[Mystique] "Affect my potential dating prospects?"

[Nocturne] She couldnt meet the other girls gaze. "I'm sorry."

[Mystique] "Doug didn't know about mutants. He didn't know he was one."

[Nocturne] "Well, he is. We all are."

[Mystique] "Do you think I should go talk to him?"

[Nocturne] "Raven, I didn't know about mutants. I just thought I was different"

[Nocturne] "If you want, I think it could help."

[Mystique] Raven stood up. "Do I look okay? All this blue. I don't know if I match..."

[Nocturne] She smirked a bit. "Yeah, it looks fine."

[Nocturne] "I tend to stay away from most blue clothes...it's not fun to clash"

[Mystique] "Well, then now is when I decide whether or not to talk to him or "give him space". Christ! We're not even dating."

[Nocturne] "I dunno, Raven.....it's up to you, you know? But talking may be a good way to start..."

[Nocturne] TJ hated giving advice. Because she REALLY sucked at it..

[Mystique] "I guess. Okay, I'm going. Want to come?

[Nocturne] "Uh, do you think I should?"

[Mystique] Raven shrugged. "No idea."

[Nocturne] "Um, I'll walk you down, I guess?"

[Mystique] "I'm going to go see if Doug wants to talk at least. If I come back all covered with tomatoes and stuff, we'll know."

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "Don't think like that. This is DOUG we're talking about
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Jamie and Doug's room

[Remy] Remy pounded on the shut door. "Doug, y'in dere?"

[Cypher] Doug sat on his bed, head held in his hands.

[Cypher] "Yeah."

[Remy] Swinging the door open, he walked into the dark room and shut the door behind him. He crossed the room to stand infront of the miserable guy. "What de 'ell was dat about?"

[Cypher] He shook his head. "You wouldn't understand..."

[Cypher] His voice was close to breaking, and he couldn't look up at the man before him.

[Remy] "Oh I wouln'..." Remy crossed his arms in front of him. "cause what Remy just saw was y' urt a girl dat y've been moonin' over for de past few weeks. Over what?"

[Remy] "Jesus Doug!" he threw his hands up. "Did y'even see her face?"

[Cypher] "Yes." He took a deep, shuddering breath. "I... I couldn't look at her for long. I'm sorry if I hurt her but ... you just don't understand."

[Remy] "Try me."

[Cypher] He sighed. He really didn't want to say this, but he knew Remy wouldn't leave without getting what he wanted.

[Cypher] "You're lucky, with TJ. There was never any lies, or falsehoods. You knew, knew from the very beginning that she was like that."

[Cypher] He paused. He didn't know how to continue.

[Remy] "Like what? Blue? Wouldn' matter if she was fushia or zebra striped...she's still de same girl."

[Cypher] "If that was it, I'm sure I'd be fine. I could talk it over with her like a rational person."

[Remy] "An...its 'ard for mutants like us. Y'don' know 'ow much Remy 'as to 'ide at times..." He frowned "If what was it?"

[Cypher] He looked up at Remy with tear-streaked eyes. "I can't be the person I want to be Remy. Every time I see TJ walking down the hall or in class I have to do my best not to stare because my mind cannot get used to the fact that she's blue."

[Cypher] "I know, rationally, logically, whatever - they're people, just like you and me. They aren't any different than all the other skin colors out there but ... I just can't."

[Cypher] "I'm a horrible person, Remy. I don't belong here."

[Remy] Shit.

[Cypher] He buried his face in his hands and wept.

[Remy] Remy sighed and drug a hand through his hair. He wandered over to Dougs bed, sitting down beside him. "No one's expectin' you to get used to it right away...its fine to do a double take, neh? But y'ave to realize dat under all dat, its all de same, neh?"

[Cypher] "I've tried ... so hard. I wish I was a stronger person. I wish I was ..."

[Remy] "Y'never treated Remy differen'." he floundered for words. He was no good at this comforting shit. "It's no differen'...just on a larger scale."

[Cypher] He shook his head and leaned back on his bed, looking at the ceiling because he couldn't look at the mutant next to him.

[Cypher] "You don't get it ... I've tried to treat you the same ... and TJ, and everyone else ... because I felt so guilty of what I really thought."

[Remy] Remy frowned. "Y've tried? What de y'mean by dat?"

[Remy] "What d' y' really think about us den Doug?" Remy couldn't help but feel a little offset by it all.

[Cypher] "I do like you Remy, you're a good friend. And the rest too, I know you as people and you're good people. But whenever I see you guys, I just get this awful feeling. There's a voice in the back of my head saying, 'Thank God that isn't me.'"

[Remy] "Ohhh." Remy relaxed marginally, snorting a little. "Well, y'don' think dat maybe Remy feels dat way sometimes? Don' think dat 'e wishes dat 'ed been born normal? Don' think anyone would like to stand out like we do...it leaves y'open...for all sorts of thin's."

[Cypher] "Sometimes? I feel that way all the time, Remy. Every time I turn the corner in here."

[Remy] "Mon Deiu...Spent mos' my life wishin' dat. Everyon' wants t'fit in and jus' be normal Doug." He lifted his eyes to Doug's suddenly wishing he had his glasses with him. "So what Doug? D' y' think of Remy any less, cause of it?"

[Cypher] He swallowed and tried to speak, but could only nod. "I'm sorry..."

[Remy] Remy looked at him in shock, feeling like he'd been punched in the gut. "So all dis den? Y'think dat Raven was lyin' to y? Y've been no better dan dat - in fact, y've been worse. Cause she 'id 'erself to keep shitheads like y' from judgin' er." he was nearly snarling by now

[Remy] "An Remy understands why."

[Cypher] He just gung his head. "I'm sorry.. tell Raven I'm sorry."

[Cypher] hung

Jamie enters this room

[Remy] He stood up looking down on the blonde head. "Y' can tell 'er yourself, mon frere...Remy's not doin' none of y're dirty work for y'. Jesus Doug, after all dis y'know what? Y're just a freak like de rest of us...only y'can thank God dat y'don' 'ave to 'ear it every day."

[Cypher] "You don't think I know that? I can't stand it ... I wish I could get over it."

[Cypher] "I'm a pathetic fucking coward, okay? I'm worse than anyone here... I should just leave."

[Jamie] "No you shouldn't Doug." Jamie walked into the room.

[Remy] "Since WHEN is judgin' people bein' a coward y'stupid..." Remy ground to a halt. "Y'can sit dere an preten' to be a coward, an pass judgemen' on us all Doug. Dat's bullshit."

[Remy] Remy fixed his red glare onto Jamie. "Y'know...Remy's a little cranky right now, so don't take dis de wrong way...but fuck off."

[Jamie] "Fine, I'll leave my own room."

[Remy] "An y'know what Doug...what are y'gonna do when y'find a nice girl to marry? What 'appens den Doug. Y'gonna tell 'er? Or wait till y'have a kid dat glows in de dark or somethin' to break it to 'er?"

[Cypher] "I don't know. I just wish I could get over this and apologize to Raven and have everything go back to normal."

[Remy] "An what de FUCK is normal Doug? Is bein' able to blow shit up normal? Is bein' able to understan' anythin' you hear NORMAL. It ain't. None of it 'ere will EVER be normal. Y' got to stop wantin' it to be normal, cause guess what. Y'ain't."

[Remy] "Like it or not, de only thin' dat divides me an y' is de fact dat Remy's got to wear glasses all de time, an y'don't. But y're just as much of a freak as 'im...so don' go 'oldin' yourself so 'igh."

[Cypher] "But I'm not better! I wish I could wear my mutation as a badge, and proudly! In a better world, all this would be normal!"

[Remy] Remy was shaking with barely controlled anger. He'd actually let his guard down, and this is what he'd got for it. Fucked again LeBeau. When would he learn.

[Cypher] "So just ... I don't know. Hit me if it'll make you feel better."

Jamie exits from this room

[Remy] "IT won' be normal as long as we keep pickin' on each other. Y'got t' be part of de change to make it better. Not just sit dere and cry about it."

[Remy] His shoulders slumped. "Don' want to 'it y'."

[Mystique] The door was slightly ajar and Raven knocked on it. She didn't realise there would be somemany people there.

[Nocturne] TJ stood behind Raven. She wasn't really sure if she should have come...but she didn't want Raven to go it alone if she felt uncomfortable.

[Nocturne] After all, this was her fault...

[Remy] Remy turned his head when he caught the movement out of his eye. "merde."

[Mystique] "Hello? I thought maybe... I thought..."

[Remy] He looked at Doug "So den, dis is y're chance. Y'wanna make a change, den do it. Y' control y're own life doug."

[Mystique] "Well, I wanted to come by." Raven said.

[Nocturne] This looked really bad. Remy looked angry. VERY angry. And Doug...he looked like he'd been crying.

[Remy] Remy nodded at her, ushering her and TJ in. He shot a warning look over to doug who was still huddled miserably on the bed.

[Mystique] "But if it's not a good time..."

[Cypher] "No... come in. Please."

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend. What had he been doing to Doug?

[Cypher] He couldn't look up at her, but he slowly forced the words out. "I'm sorry, Raven. I'm sorry for not being strong enough."

[Remy] He took TJ within the crook of his arm. "Think dat we shoul' leave now." He led her out of the room.

[Mystique] Raven watched TJ and Remy leave with some alarm.

[Mystique] She shook her head.

[Nocturne] "Ok," she followed Remy out, looking behind her to Raven.

[Mystique] "It's my fault. I lead everyone to believe I looked a certain way."

Remy exits from this room

[Cypher] "No... no, it shouldn't matter."

[Mystique] "Yeah, but it does because I look really weird." Raven said.

[Mystique] "Maybe if I didn't look so weird, it wouldn't have been such a shock."

[Cypher] "But that's not your fault. I'm just ... I'm such a hypocrite and you're this wonderful girl who deserves better than what I did."

[Cypher] "And... and maybe one day you can forgive me and talk to me again but ... I guess what I'm trying to say is I understand if you don't want to see me again."

[Mystique] Raven sat down on one of the beds. She wasn't sure if it was Doug's or Jamies.

[Mystique] "Do you really think I'm that ugly?" She asked.

[Cypher] "No! No..." He shook his head. "You're certainly ... unique. Or strange. Or whatever. I just can't ... I can't be as accepting as I should be."

[Cypher] "That's why I said it wasn't you ... it's me."

[Mystique] "But if I looked like... like you thought I looked like we could hang out together like we did before."

[Cypher] "But it would be a lie. You'd know how horrible I am."

[Mystique] "It's impossible to accept me like this?"

[Cypher] "No ... it really shouldn't be." He looked up at her and looked straight at her. "I'll try my best, Raven. I promise. You're not the one that should change to make so called normal people comfortable."

[Mystique] Raven stood up and wiped her eyes. She thought of kissing Doug just a few minutes ago and how it had seemed to open a series of endless possibilities that were now closed.

[Mystique] "Okay. Well, that's good. I said I'd do it for a week, to keep my promise."

[Cypher] "You should do whatever you want. Don't let my small minded prejudices affect how you live."

[Mystique] "I guess I'll see you around then?"

saint_kurt enters this room

saint_kurt exits from this room

[Cypher] He wanted to say so many things ... how he would change for her, how he would do anything he could to make this work. But most of all he wanted to say, 'don't go.' "Yeah."

[Mystique] Raven stopped at the doorway and looked back.

[Cypher] He stood up and held an arm out to her.

[Mystique] Raven was confused. "What?"

[Cypher] "I..." He shook his head. "I don't know. I guess I was offering a handshake ... or a hug. You don't have to."

[Mystique] Without a word Raven took his hand and allowed herself to be pulled into a tight embrace.

[Cypher] He held her tight, not wanting to let go ... not just yet.

[Mystique] It made her want to tell him everything. About how when her skin started to turn blue and scaley in patches, she'd tried to rub them off. And how she'd tried to get tattoos to see if they were permanent only to see them fade away when she shifted.

[Mystique] She wanted to tell him about he she wanted to be normal too. To be just like everybody else.

[Mystique] But she also wanted to tell him about the beauty of becoming someone you weren't, of going out completely incogneto, utterly somebody else right down their voice.

[Cypher] He kissed her cheek and whispered into her ear, "I'll try to be a better person, Raven. I promise."

[Mystique] That there was a freedom in NOT being yourself. And that it was those times that she that she truly understook who she was.

[Mystique] Raven closed her eyes. What could she promise back?

[Mystique] "I promise I'll always be myself for you, no matter who I am," she said.

[Cypher] He took a step back, hands still on her arms. "Thank you." He smiled, his eyes still wet with tears.

[Mystique] Raven smiled sadly with the knowledge that nothing would ever be the same again.

[Mystique] "It's okay" She said.

[Mystique] She took a deep breath. "Should we go back down. I feel a lot better now that I'm dressed."

[Cypher] He nodded. "Yeah, just a second..." He grabbed a box of tissues and wiped his eyes down, then offered one to her.

[Mystique] Raven gave a small laugh and took one. She wiped her eyes and blew her nose.

[Cypher] He opened the door for her with a small bow. "Cap'n." Though it felt familiar, the word didn't sound the same anymore.

[Mystique] "All this crying and stuff." she said, gesturing to the kleenx. "It isn't easy being blue." she said. And then rolled her eyes.

[Mystique] But then she laughed at the word "Cap'n" and brandishing an invisible sword, held it foward and shouted "Tally ho!"

[Cypher] so, a change of clothes then back to 'scrawlers?

[Mystique] Yes!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Jamie] "Or not...." Jamie settled down on the couch and grabbed the remote.

[Jamie] "I'll still never understand why everything here has to be a soap opera."

Poccy enters this room

[Poccy] "Shit son, where is everyone?"

[Jamie] "Up dealing with the lastest problem that has sprung up."

[Poccy] "Damn hoes and their shit"

[Jamie] "And it really ruins the fun too....."

Remy enters this room

[Nocturne] Talia enters the rec room, seeing the others sitting. She turns to Remy. "What the hell happened up there?"

[Remy] Remy walked into the room, head down. He spotted his glasses on the table and snatched them up, cramming them on his face.

[Remy] Flopping on the nearest armchair, he wrapped his arms around TJ and drew her onto his lap.

[Jamie] "So am I allowed back in my room or is Dougie still gonna need it all to himself?"

[Nocturne] She fell onto his lap with a small smile, giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Remy, are you ok?"

[Remy] He eyed Jamie somewhat guiltily. "sorry Remy kicked y'out of y're own room. But...'es talkin to Raven now, so best y'leave 'im alone for a bit, neh?"

[Poccy] "Bitches aint shit"

Poccy exits from this room

[Jamie] "Well as long as there's a good reason." Jamie smirked.

[Remy] Remy heaved a large sigh and just buried his forehead into her chest.

[Jamie] "So how about that poker." Jamie pulled out the deck "Any takers?"

[Jamie] "So how about that poker." Jamie pulled out the deck "Any takers?"

[Jamie] ((ahh,,,))

[Nocturne] He was starting to worry her. She grabbed his head in her hands, pulling his gaze up to hers. "Hun, what happened?"

[Remy] "Jus' forgot de rules, chere. It's OK...nothin' dat 'asn't 'appened to Remy before. Jus' wish dat 'e wouldn't keep forgettin' 'ow life really is."

[Remy] He shook his head at Jamie. "Not really in de mood for games, 'omme."

[Nocturne] "You'e not making sense," she told him. She sighed and held him close.

[Remy] "Don' 'ave to...just...'old me for a while chere. Remy'll pick 'imself up...its what 'e always does."

[Jamie] "So we'd rather talk about the lastest chapter of the Xavier University Soap Opera?"

[Remy] "Non. Remy don'."

[Nocturne] This was a side of him she'd never seen. She didn't know what to do...

[Nocturne] TJ gave him a small kiss, and hugged him tightly, rested her head against his. "I won't let go."

[Remy] He was still a bit drunk he realized. It made him even more reckless that normal. "So 'ow about y? Y'think dat 'freaks' like us are too weird t' be with' de rest of y'all?"

[Remy] He looked at Jamie.

[Remy] "so...what d'y think? De eyes too creepy? De girlfriend too blue?"

[Nocturne] She looked up quick, between the two of them. Where was this coming from?

[Nocturne] "Remy, stop it."

[Nocturne] ((you there fizz??))

[Jamie] "Hmm...of course I don't think we're too freaky to be with regular humans, hell they're to freaky to be with us, we are the next step in evolution, walking through History, all this self pitying crap because you've got red eyes is bullshit."

[Jamie] "I mean really, no matter what happens people will always find someone to discriminate againest, no matter what happens, us being mutants just makes us easier targets."

[Remy] "Self pitin..." He glared at Jamie. "Y'ave NO idea d'y? Y'can HIDE. Y'never got the shit kicked out of y' when y'were 5 for being a 'demon'. Y'cant possibly understand me...or Talia."

[Remy] ((go fizz go - loving this shit!!))

[Nocturne] She turned her glare on Remy. 'I said STOP it!"

[Jamie] "Oh..mr. "pity me because I've got fuckin Red eyes, my girlfriends blue I've gotta protect her....get off your fuckin soap box Remy and remeber it is just as hard for the rest of us, I may be able to pass myself off by apperance but think one good hit and there are half a dozen of me."

[Jamie] "Kinda apparant isn't it, did you know I couldn't do simply things like Football, Basketball, or hell even Baseball because I could end up with my own team on the field, also Rogue may look regular but she can't touch, everyone has their problems, yer's just gets publicized more."

[Nocturne] She turned back to Jamie, mouth hanging wide.

[Remy] He turned to TJ. "Chere...y'know 'ow Remy said 'e was wrong. We shouldn' 'ave to 'ide." his head swiveled when he caught Jamies words. "Y're right! Its 'ard for all of us! So is dat what dis is about den? Y're looked down at so y'have to 'ave soemthin' else to look down at...somethin' lower dan y?

[Jamie] ((damn I'm good ; ) ))

[Remy] "AN y're comparing not bein' able to play FUCKING SPORTS wit' bein' hunted on de streets? FUCK THAT."

[Nocturne] Talia put a hand to her head. She couldnt believe this. She couldnt believe everything she was hearing.

[Nocturne] She stood up, sh couldnt take listening to this anymore.

[Jamie] "While I cannot personally say anything for your experinces in New Orleans, you survived."

[Nocturne] What even STARTED all this?

[Jamie] "I'm personally waiting for the day when all of us can go walking down in NYC without T.J. and other obvious mutants have to wear a hoodie or something."

[Jamie] "We really do need to stop worrying what humans think of us, it's a survival technique, we are a threat, and some people seek to eliminate that threat."

[Remy] "Oui. Remy did. An' so 'e shouldn' 'ave been dis stupid again." He laughed without humor. "Dat's de bigges' fuckin' pipe dream Remy's ever 'eard. An' y'know what? People aren' gonna respect us till we make dem. Or..." his head hurt dreadfully - he felt pushed and pulled in so many directions that

[Remy] he was going to snap.

[Remy] He slid TJ off his lap, kissing her on the forehead. The emotions that he could usually block were suddenly threatening to overwhelm him. He could feel everyone's feelings pressing on him.

[Remy] "Remy shoul' go chere."

[Jamie] "You need to show people that you are not afraid of their petty threats, we could take down anybody who bothered us, I mean I'm a fucking one man army, yet we chose to flee the one time we faced anti-mutant problems."

[Nocturne] "Go? Where? Like to bed?"

[Remy] "Oui...non..." He winced. "Jus' need to get out of 'ere. S'il vous plait."

[Nocturne] She looked at him, a bit pained. "What?"

[Nocturne] "I'll come."

[Remy] He gripped her arm, "Jus...got to get out of 'ere." He lurched forward heading for the front door.

[Remy] ((Bye fizz!! that was FANTASTIC!!))

[Nocturne] She followed close behind him. Shit, what had gotten into him?

[Nocturne] ((SERIOUSLY that was brilliant!!!))

[Jamie] "Well, it's still Shark week." Jamie flipped on the t.v.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

[Remy] Remy let go of her arm, running a little when he hit the graveled walk, trying to put distance between him and the rest of the occupants of the house. He hadn't lost control like that in a long time.

[Nocturne] SHe jogged a bit to keep up with him "Remy!"

[Nocturne] "Remy, your scaring the shit out of me. WHat was all that?"

[Remy] He lurched to a stop when he couldn't see the mansion any longer, the emotions becoming more bearable.

[Remy] The waves of concern were washing over him from TJ...but one person he could handle...it was the whole lot of them he couldn't.

[Nocturne] She finally caught him, pulling him into her arms. Looking deeply into his eyes. "Remy, baby, please. Please, talk to me."

[Remy] He pushed her away and lurched over to the edge of the path, vomiting noisily.

[Nocturne] She gasped a bit as he vomited. Jesus, what had happened?

[Remy] Spitting he wiped himself clean with a corner of his shirt, facing her with a lopsided smile.

[Remy] "sorry chere."

[Nocturne] She could feel a tear trail down her face. "Sorry? Remy, whats going ON?!"

[Remy] The air was nippy, frost already rimming the blades of grass, but he drew his shirt off anyway and threw it far away from him. The sweat on his back made him shiver even more, but it distracted him at least.

[Remy] "Shit, chere. Its de...other mutation." he looked somewhat nervously at her. "Its de...don' know what y'd call it. Remy can' feel 'ow other people feel."

[Nocturne] She watched as he pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it far. It just confused her further, Was he going insane?

[Nocturne] "You can feel how other people feel??"

[Remy] "Mos' de time, can' block it. But sometimes...it gets overwhelmin."

[Nocturne] "I'm sorry, hun," she moved to him, putting her arms around him. She tried to make herself feel good, so maybe he'd feel that?

[Remy] He sighed in relief as he felt her calming influence. "T'anks chere...dat's better."

[Remy] He snorted wryly. "Though' dat I 'ad control over dat...wasn't gonna 'ave anymore problems wit' it. Thought wrong I guess."

[Nocturne] "We all lose control every once in a while. No biggie."

[Remy] Sighing he went through the process of reblocking things out...it was like imagining a wall going up, brick by brick...until you could block out all the stuff. Hard to explain, but vital for his santity.

[Remy] "J'te aime."

[Nocturne] She closed her eyes, leaning her head against his chest. "I love you too. Just, God, please, don't scare me like that."

[Remy] "Remy'll try not chere." he smiled at her. "Better now, want to go in?"

[Nocturne] "It's kinda nice out here. Quiet. We could just..chill and look at the stars?"

[Remy] "Chill is right, but fine by me chere."

paws enters this room

[Nocturne] She leaned up and gave him a kiss. "There is no one in this world, Remy, that matters to me as much as you. I'm always on your side."
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

I'd just like to remind everyone that the opinion of Doug Ramsey does not reflect the opinions of his player.

Thank you.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Well nor is Paws running aroung trying to lift skirts either.

Very well played Id, fizz, nacht, em...it ROCKED. SO much good dynamicness!

Paws
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

I'm gutted I missed this :bawl. Evil computer never wants me to have any fun!!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

I've been gushing everywhere but here. But...god damn, this was about the best RP we've had. And it really lends SO well to the direction we have planned for the game. Like...Jesus, you guys did SO frikken good...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Everyone in this instance was amazing. I'm actually happy I WASN'T there, because it would have changed the dynamic and it wouldn't have been the same.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir