5/19 Instace: TJ and Dez Enable Forest Fires

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

5/19 Instace: TJ and Dez Enable Forest Fires

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nocturne enters this room

[Nocturne] The mansion was stifling. TJ needed to get out.

paws enters this room

[Nocturne] Not out out, she wouldn't dare leave the grounds. Just OUT. Somewhere Remy wouldn't likely turn up.

[paws] ((pulls up a chair to watch the fun))

[Nocturne] She rubbed her arms, shivering slightly. Frikken northeastern weather. It was god damn COLD.

[Nocturne] And to top EVERYTHING off, she was DRY. Not a frikken BUD to her name. Didn't help, of course, that Remy was her only connection. *Sigh* she needed to start making new friends.

Rogue enters this room

[Nocturne] She finds a suitable tree, and leans against it, slowly sliding down to sit at the base.

[Nocturne] This fucking sucked.

[Rogue] Rogue landed in the midst of some really depressing looking trees...after her conversation with Remy, she wanted to be alone. Noone seemed to be tree huggers, so she thought she'd be alone. She thought wrong again.

[Nocturne] TJ looked up to see the other girl descend. Was there nowhere you could get privacy on this campus?

[Nocturne] She hugged her arms closer, not looking up. "Hi."

[Rogue] "Hey." she said, wiping the remaining tears and eyeliner from her face.

[Nocturne] "What's up with you?" she noticed the girl looked a little less put together than she usually was.

[Rogue] Rogue didn't want to discuss the roof-top rendezvous she had just experianced. "Nothing., you?" she asked casually, "Mind if I sit down here?" She pointed to a spot near T.J.

[Nocturne] TJ shrugged. "I don't care." she said, still not looking at the girl. She just wasn't feling very social.

[Rogue] Rogue slowly sat next to her, crossing her legs. "So is this how your people sit back home?" she said, trying to lighten the mood.

[Rogue] ((see, i just can't help myself!!!!!!!!))

[Nocturne] She scowled at the girl. She just wasn't sure abut Rogue. "Is that a joke?"

[Rogue] Rogue sighed, defeated. "Yeah, a lame one....sorry."

[paws] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] TJ sighed. "Pretty lame." Rogue seemed so weird to TJ. Sometimes, she felt like a friend. Others, the exact opposite.

[Rogue] "You're kinda an easy target sometimes T.J. Sometimes I get carried away, I see a lot of my younger self in you..." she wanted to be sincere, "And if your lucky, you'll see a lot of my older self deep in you!"

[Nocturne] "I don't get these stupid Native American jokes. They're stupid. I'm not even fucking apache."

[Nocturne] TJ raised her eyebrows. What did that mean?

[Rogue] Rogue giggled at the sex joke, but became stoic, now wasn't the time for anything remotely humorous.

[Nocturne] She pulled her knees up under her chin.

[Rogue] "Okay, I'm done...I'm tired and I don't feel like being funny anymore....so lets change the subject."

[Rogue] She thought for a moment, pulling out a cigarette, "What are you even doing out here anyway?"

[Nocturne] "OK, fine. Subject changed."

[Nocturne] TJ sighed again, putting her head down. "trying to get away from everyone."

[Rogue] "Yeah, I was trying to do the same thing on the roof...apparently you don't need to fly in order to get up there."

[Nocturne] "What about you? What are you doing flying around now?"

[Nocturne] "What do you mean?"

[Rogue] "Well, I was just not really feeling too positive and went up to my spot on the roof to smoke, and Remy was there....we got to talking, and we smoked a little." she said, pausing to think of the conversation

[Rogue] "Shit. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned his name....I forget."

[Nocturne] TJ looked away. Exactly who she didnt want to talk about.

[Nocturne] She turned back, trying to play cool. "No, whatever. It doesnt matter. So, what, you talked to him. OK. Whatever."

[Rogue] "Yeah...just...talked." she said. This girl had it bad for the guy.

[Rogue] "I'm so sure it doesn't matter." she said, "Its fine that you care for him you know. Relationships can really hurt, but most times the little bit of pain is worth just a moment of happiness."

[Nocturne] She put her head down.

[Nocturne] "How is he?'

[Nocturne] STUPID. She shouldnt have asked. FUCK. She should change the subject.

[Nocturne] She......has no idea what to say.

[Rogue] "Fine I guess.....maybe a bit more buff, I think he's been doing sit-ups or something to try and get over you."

[paws] ((HAHAHA))

[Rogue] "Men...they end a relationship and thier inital thought is to look better than they did when they dated their ex."

[Rogue] ((Sorry this emo thing isn't working for me right now...commence emo-uber-bitch))

[Nocturne] She scoffed......and frowned at "ex"

[Nocturne] "Whatever. He can do whatever he wants."

[Rogue] She continued. "It's like, hi..you were perfect for T.J. when you dated, but now you have to go get rippling biceps and abs that won't quit for days..for what?"

[Nocturne] She turned back to Dez. 'Perfect?"

[Rogue] "Well I tell you for what...so that some tramp can come and take him and have the time of their lives and then he can regret having that hot milky skinned piece of Emma ass, cuz he should be with you, ya know?"

[paws] ((OMG!! J you are evil!))

[Rogue] ((*shrug* its what i do.))

[Nocturne] TJ frowned at that. Emma? Wait..what? SHe looked down. "We're not right for each other."

[Rogue] "Maybe your right...but he is compassionate, I mean..he understands and is so accepting." she said thinking back at the conversation.

confizzle enters this room

[paws] ((watching fizz?))

[confizzle] ((yeah))

[Nocturne] "Yeah..." she thought a minute. "But no. Its over. No reason to think about it."

[Rogue] "So that makes you avaliable, huh?" she said curiously

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes a bit. "Ummm...."

[Nocturne] She supposed she was. Sighing sadly. "Yeah...I guess."

[Nocturne] TJ rested her chin on her knees. It was over. No reason to pretend it wasnt.

[Rogue] "Oh don't worry T.J. you're not MY type." she chuckled, "I don't think you know how to please a woman."

[Nocturne] Her head shot up. "Oh, NO. I'm not like that!"

[Rogue] "How do you know? Have you even ever considered it? Don't you thikn I'm pretty? Wouldn't it be JUST the thing to get Remy back."

[Nocturne] Her eyes widened. "No!"

[Nocturne] "I mean...I guess your pretty. I mean, you are...but..I...I dont like girls.."

[Nocturne] "Like that..."

[Rogue] "When two gargamels come together, its like watching a sunset on a sandy beach. It's not about liking it, its about loving it..the unity and companionship."

[Rogue] "It's everything...being with a woman is like, sharing a soul and a wardrobe."

[Nocturne] Ewwww. "I guess whatever you like..."

[paws] ((OMG you get the cheesiest line award. by far.))

[confizzle] ((I concur))

[Nocturne] ((why do the assassins dress like medievil ninjas???))

[Rogue] "Most guys think its hot to watch two chicks go at each other like its bobbin' for apples on halloween...maybe we'd give Remy a show sometime."

[Nocturne] "It's OVER!" she told her, a bit annoyed. "Please, can we not talk about him anymore?"

[confizzle] ((what about Jamie? :p))

[paws] ((jamie wants to watch the girls have sex??))

[Rogue] "Geez I was just trying to make you feel better."

[paws] ((dumb question - never mind))

[confizzle] ((I don't know, but it hurts not to be included ;p))

[Nocturne] "I'd feel better if I never had to see or hear about him again." She rested her head on her knees again.

[Nocturne] ((the only reason she said Remy is because of TJ and Remys relationship P ))

[Rogue] "Would you settle for a doobie-snack?" she said pulling out another joint from her clevage.

[Rogue] ((Rogue actually likes Jamie, she's not trying to sabatoge HIS life out of boredom))

[confizzle] ((I know....,dear lord Rogue keeps doobies in her clevage....))

[Rogue] ((Thats not all she keeps))

[Nocturne] TJ's eyes widened at the joint. She nodded her head quickly. "Oh my Giod, dez, PLEASE."

[confizzle] ((well that's good, Jamie doesn't need anyone besides his dupes trying to sabatoge his life))

[Rogue] "hmmmm a scratch for a scratch, whatcha gonna do for me?"

[Nocturne] She made a face. She was afraid of what the girl would ask for...but she;d been without for nearly a week...she was fucking desperate..

[Nocturne] "What do you want?"

[paws] ((Hi sully - this is an RP - we don't talk during it - feel free ot watch))

[confizzle] ((hey sully we are currently having an interaction for an rpg))

[Nocturne] ((sully, we're RPing...feel free to watch))

[Rogue] "Well you can relax for now, I actually wasn't being sexual...My request was that you lighten up a bit and try to relax more.....but if you want to touch my sloppy joe mix, you certainly can." she nudged T.J. arm, laughed and lit the joint.

[Nocturne] Sloppy Joe mix? ewwwww.

[Rogue] ((what was that about))

[Nocturne] "Lighten up? I am light. I'm relaxed!"

[Rogue] "You are far from light."

[confizzle] ((why do we keep on getting these interesting people.....))

[Rogue] "You are so wound up you look like a trembling toy ready to break."

[Nocturne] "What does that mean??" TJ took a drag.

[Nocturne] "I've had a rough week." she crossed her arms.

[Rogue] "I guess it means, take what I say with a grain of salt...take this whole place a little less serious, don't be so sad all the time...."

[Rogue] "Just don't be so blue is all...." she smirked while T.J. wasn't looking, "ohhh..ummm bad choice of words."

[Nocturne] She narrowed her eyes. "Again with the lame ass jokes."

[Nocturne] Sighing. "I'm not sad all the time. It's just...it hasn't been easy, ok?"

[Rogue] "Like its been a bowl of granola for me???" she said defensive.

[Nocturne] "I'm not saying that! But...." she was at a loss. How could Dez possibly understand? She was normal. "I'm just not used to all this. It's not the same as home."

[Rogue] She took a drag from the joint, "Thats the problem with humans, we are so ego-centric that instead of looking around and seeing that everyone is miserable and finding comfort in it, we sulk around thinking much things suck."

[Rogue] "Mutants, are turning out, dissapointly enough....to be no different."

[Rogue] ((Really high Rogue social observation time))

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms. "You don't get it. You don't have to hide."

[confizzle] ((This is the stage of highness we call "Professor Rogue))

[Rogue] "I DONT?" She said with an increased tone of saddness and annoyance. "Right because I can walk down the street holding a girls hand and not be called every slang in the book."

[Rogue] "Because I can get married anywhere I want to, express love when I want to. At least you CAN touch someone, and not kill them."

[Nocturne] TJ turned away. "It's different."

[Rogue] "It's different because its not how its affecting you."

[Nocturne] "I'm not saying you have it easier! I just..."

[Rogue] She didn't want to get mad, Rogue knew T.J. didn't really mean what she was saying. "Its hard for everyone."

[Nocturne] TJ looked down at the ground. "Nothing like that ever happened to me before. Like...no one ever tried to hurt me because i'm...different. It....it really hurts."

[Rogue] "If its not what you look like, or what your preference is, its whats you believe in...or what you wear. The world is just one ridiculing hand with an infinite number of fingers, waiting to point them at you at any given moment, get used to it....its not going to change."

[Nocturne] "What can I do? I can't change what I am! It's just..." she pulled her knees up again. "It's just not fair."

[Nocturne] "All because I was born a freak."

[Rogue] "No...its not fair is it." she retreated back to her conversation with Remy. "Plotr was right about one thing ya know, danger IS everywhere."

[Rogue] "Well I was born one too T.J., I'll smoke to that."

[Nocturne] TJ smiled a bit, and took another drag off the j, before pasing it back to Rogue.

[Rogue] ((should we wrap this up?))

[Nocturne] "I just wish it was easier," she said, half talking about her differences, half the whole situation with Remy.

[Nocturne] ((yep))

[Rogue] "It gets easier, the more you get knocked down, the easier it is to stand up."

[Nocturne] Dez was probably right. She shivered a bit. Fucking cold.

[Rogue] "Here take my hoodie" she said, unzipping it and passing it over.

[Rogue] "I'm kinda hungry now....You?" she asked

[Nocturne] She turned to the other girl. She was high. She was nicely nicely high. And she was severely experiencing th munchies

[Nocturne] She wrapped the hoodie around her. "Thanks"

[Rogue] "I think there is still some cold pizza left in the fridge we could chow down on." She suggested

[Nocturne] "I'm fucing starving. Do you think Xavier has Entemans?"

[Nocturne] "Pizza? Oh, I am SO into that."

[Rogue] "Perfect." She replied. "I'm going to fly back, care for a lift?"

[Nocturne] She looked at the girl nervously. She'd never flown. But, first time for everything right? "Uh...sure!"

[Rogue] "Perfect...You should feel honored, I only give pretty girls free rides." she laughed and offered T.J., her gloved hand.

[Nocturne] TJ smiled and took her hand. "How do we do this??"

[paws] ((This is SO dirty!!))

[Rogue] "Just don't freak out." she said, "I'll do the rest. Your in VERY capable hands."

[Nocturne] TJ shuddered a bit, nervously. "Ok, I'm ready."

[Rogue] She grabbed T.J. and they began to float off the ground, before long they took off...leaving the Emo trees and a lit joint behind them, probably causing a forrest fire of depressing proportions.

paws exits from this room

[Rogue] ((The End.))

[Nocturne] ((LOL!))

[Nocturne] ((Next game: Xavier invites Smokey the Bear for a guest lecture))

[Rogue] ((LMAO!!! Brilliant.))
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€