Instance: EPT

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nocturne enters this room

Mystique enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ sat on her bed, knees pulled tight against her chest, turning hte box over in her hands.

[Nocturne] QUickly, she stashed it behind herself, as her roommate entered

AttackWomb enters this room

AttackWomb exits from this room

remy enters this room

[Mystique] "Hey TJ. What's up?"

[Nocturne] ((remy, are you here, or...around?))

[Nocturne] "Hey Rave!" she said, keeping her voice as steady as possible.

[Nocturne] Truth eas, she was panicky as shit.

[remy] ((waiting for the perfect point))

[Mystique] "Did you see how today, Mr. Wagner, he had like this mole on his cheek I think. I never saw it before. Do you think maybe he like... shifted it there?"

[Nocturne] "Mole?" she asked, shifting a bit, trying to hide the box further. "I never saw a mole."

[Mystique] "And he was like, maybe a slightly paler shade of blue two days ago. As opposed to like three days ago, he looked a lot darker."

[Nocturne] "Uh, I dunno. I haven't really noticed."

[Mystique] Raven looked thoughtful. "I think maybe he was..."

[Mystique] "Hey, what do you have there?"

[Nocturne] TJ's eyes widened, then she feigned looking around. "Umm...what? Where?"

[Nocturne] She lifted her hands. "I don't have anything!:"

[Nocturne] She shifted over, and the box fell to the floor. Fuck.

[Mystique] "Well, that's because it's behind you now." Raven grinned. "What is it? A present from Remy?"

[Mystique] Raven looked at the box on the floor.

[Mystique] "Oh."

[Nocturne] TJ Put her head in her hands. "I don;t know! I don't know for sure!"

[Mystique] Raven sat down on TJ's bed next to her.

[Nocturne] "It's just....we've been doing it. Alot. And, I dunno, like, my boobs hurt and shit. And I think I'm getting fatter."

[Mystique] "Well, have you used it?"

[remy] ((present from remy!! HAHAHAHA)))

[Nocturne] She pulled her knees up under her chin. "Not yet."

[Nocturne] ((HA!! A present of sorts! P ))

[Nocturne] "I'm scared Raven. Like, really really fucking scared."

[Mystique] "You think you're getting fatter? You look exactly the same. Are you, you know.... late."

Nocturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

[Nocturne] "What the fuck am I going to do?" she could feel her eyes begin to tear. She put her head down on her knees. "My mom will KILL me!"

[Nocturne] "My dad is going to kill HIM"

[Mystique] "Mr Wagner?!"

[Nocturne] "I think so, I dunno. I never really, like, counted days before."

[Nocturne] "NO! No, my dad dad. Back home."

[Nocturne] "But, jesus, Raven, I'm, like sure. I'm sure. I'm fucking pregnant." she began to cry.

[remy] Remy strolls up to the door of TJ and Ravens room which is partially ajar, he nudges it open to smile at the two within.

[Mystique] Raven stood up and paced around.

[remy] and his face drains of colour when he realized what TJ just said

[Nocturne] ((ohhhh shit hits the fan!))

[Mystique] "Okay. We just have to think about this here. If you're pregnant, and you pee on the thing you'll know for sure right?"

[Mystique] "Because right now you don't know."

[remy] Remy stands frozen in the doorway. Crap! what was he supposed to do!

[Nocturne] "Right.." TJ's voice trailed off, as Remy walked in. OH fuck fuck.

[Mystique] "Oh. Hi, Remy."

[Nocturne] ((LOL!))

[Nocturne] She put her face in her hands and cried.

[remy] Remy stands stock still, his mouth wide open, looking at TJ.

[Mystique] "It's for drama class. What do you think of it so far?" Raven asked cheerfully.

[Nocturne] She really appreciated Raven trying to cover. But god dammit, she had to pull ahold of herself

[remy] "What?" Oh fuck this couldn't be happening.

[remy] He watched TJ weeping and slowly walked over to her, sitting down beside her, draping an arm over her shoulders

[Nocturne] She couldn't say a thing. What the hell could she say? What the hell was HE going to say?

[remy] "shhhh...Its OK Chere."

[Nocturne] She was surprised when Remy sat next to her, comforting her.

[Nocturne] "NO! It's NOT ok! We're FUCKED!"

[Mystique] "I could... go for a walk... or something..." Raven gestured towards the door.

[remy] He pulled her close to him...his heart was hammering madly in his throat, and he nodded breifly to Raven.

[Nocturne] "No! Raven!"

[Nocturne] "Please. Stay..." she pleaded.

[Mystique] Raven glanced back and forth between Remy and TJ. She always got stuck in the middle of her parents like this.

[Nocturne] She couldn't do this right now. She couldn't deal with this.

[remy] Remy sighed. He'd never had to face this music before, and he felt as if he and TJ were standing on the brink of a big chasm. He looked back over to Raven. "Non, petite, stay."

[Nocturne] "Jesus Christ, Remy...what the fuck are we going to do?"

[remy] "Merde." Remy muttered under his breath. "Remy don' know chere. But we'll figure somethin' out."

[Mystique] "Okay. The first thing we have to do is find out if you're really pregnant."

[Nocturne] "What the fuck am I going to tell my parents?!" She started to sob. "OH MY GOD!"

[Nocturne] She could feel herself beginning to hyperventilate.

[Nocturne] She turned to Raven. "I dont want to...."

[Mystique] Raven picked up the EPT box from the floor and looked at the back.

[Nocturne] "If I take the test...jesus...it's just gonna tell me. What if I am?!"

[remy] Remy held her close. He shook his head. He'd seen her family picture - he was mincemeat.

[remy] Remy frowned. "Wait, chere, y'didn' see Nurse annie yet?"

[Nocturne] "god, what the fuck are we going to do." she sobbed

[Nocturne] She shook her head. "No," she hiccupped. "But I found that in the infirmary." she pointed to the box in Raven's hand

[remy] Remy shot a glance over at Raven. "Y'mean y'didn't take de test yet?"

[Mystique] "This will tell you if you're pregnant up to 10 days after conception. Have you, um, you know... in that time?"

[Nocturne] She shook her head again.

[remy] Remy grinned, and then his face fell again as he realized what that really meant. "Oui" he said quietly

[remy] He rubbed TJ's arm, feeling her tremble beside him.

[Mystique] Raven opened the box. There were two test strips inside.

[Nocturne] "I can't be pregnant. JESUS!"

[Nocturne] "They always say it only takes once. It only takes one time!"

[remy] "But chere - we were always so careful..." He trailed off looking at the strips with a mixed look of horror and dread.

[Mystique] "You've got to pee on this and then in two minutes, it will tell you."

[Nocturne] "Pee on it??"

[Mystique] "Obviously, you need to go into the bathroom to do that. But, yea. Just pee on it."

[Nocturne] She grabbed a tissue off her nightstand, blowing her nose. "Condoms aren't 100% anyway! Jesus, I'm so fuckig stupid!"

[Nocturne] She took the strip from Raven.

[remy] Remy sighed, giving her a little hug as she stood.

[Mystique] "Okay, but first, calm down. Be prepared for whatever it says. We'll deal with it either way right?"

[Nocturne] She was shaking slightly. She didn't want to do it. MAybe if hse just ignored it all, forgot about it, it would go away?

[Nocturne] Jesus, thank GOD for Raven.

[Mystique] "A positive result is just more... complicated."

[Nocturne] The tears poured down her cheeks. "God, why me?"

[remy] Remy glanced over at TJ, wondering if she was going to hate him for this. A baby??!?

[Mystique] ((Thank God for the web so I can go to e.p.t.'s web site and read their directions...))

[remy] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] She wondered if Remy was serious. Would he really stick around? The guy NEVER stuck around. She'd seen "15 and P{regnant"

[remy] ((well y'could have just asked Remy - I've taken a ton of them - and had positive results too))

[Nocturne] ((LOL em!))

[Mystique] "All God wants you to do right now is pee! Go pee. We may be worrying about nothing."

[Nocturne] TJ looked at the two of them, trembling a bit.

[Nocturne] Raven was right, there was only one way. She just needed to gather the strength.

[remy] Remy hugged her close. "Remy's not gonna let you do this alone, chere"

[Nocturne] She sniffled against his chest.

[Nocturne] And pushed away from him. "OK. Ok, I'm ready."

[Nocturne] ((um, so we have en suites, or is there a communal??))

[remy] He patted her hair, trying to calm himself enough to offer her comfort. It was her body this was going to fuck with after all.

[Mystique] ((Dunno...Maybe 2 rooms each share?))

[Nocturne] ((soudns good to me!))

[Mystique] ((We haven't had to deal with bodily functions before.))

[remy] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] TJ walked over to the bathroom door, holding the strip in her trembling hand.

[remy] He sat back on the bed with a flop, dropping his head into his hands. He didn't know weather he should cry or pray. "merdemerdemerdemerde"

[Nocturne] SHe opened the door, and stepped inside, closing it behind her.

[Mystique] Raven sat down on the bed next to him, resting her chin in her hands and staring straight ahead.

[Nocturne] She opened the door, and stepped out, head down.

[remy] Remy looked up at her tearstained face, every muscle in his body tense

[remy] "Dat was quick."

[Mystique] Raven tried to look relaxed but she wanted to jump out of her skin.

[Nocturne] Her lip trembled, as she looked at the two. "I'm so fucking retarded."

[Mystique] "Don't forget - it takes two minutes."

[remy] Remy's heart did an extra flip flop. MERDE. She was pregnant!!!

[Nocturne] "I don't even NEED two minutes." she put her hands up to her face. She was so embarrassed.

[remy] How was he going to do this...how was she going to do this.

[remy] He got up off the bed and circled her within his arms again. "we'll handle it chere."

[Mystique] "And you're supposed to use the second test to double check the results of the first test."

[Nocturne] "I don't need any of it!" she said. "I'm so fucking stupid."

[Nocturne] "It's muy fucking period."

[Mystique] Raven jumped up and cheered.

[remy] Remy frowned into her hair before pulling her to an arms length. "y're not pregnant?"

[Nocturne] She just stood there, not looking at either, completely embarrassed. Pregnant? Was she really that fucking dumb?

[Mystique] "I never thought I'd ever be so happy to hear about menstruation in my life!"

[Nocturne] "No, I'm not fucking pregnant. I'm just fucking stupid." her lip quivered and she began to cry again.

[Nocturne] ((LOL EM!))

[remy] The sudden dramatic return of blood to his head, made the room whirl slightly. "Oh..."

[remy] He grabbed TJ to his chest again stroking her hair "Non, Chere, y're not stupid. But poor ol' Remy thinks dat you may have knocked a couple of years off 'is life."

[Mystique] "Well, you are going to have to take extra remedial 'Family Health' classes with Nurse Annie of course..."

[remy] He shot a look of profound relief over TJ's shoulder at raven.

[Nocturne] She laughed a bit through her crying.

[remy] and then blushed at her words

[Nocturne] Ugh, they still were expected to meet with Nurse Annie, weren't they?

[remy] "Jesus." Remy dragged TJ back over to the bed beside Raven, sitting down and popping her on his lap.

[Mystique] Raven laughed. "I'm just kidding. I think Nurse Annie's 'Family Health' class is remedial for everyone anyway."

[Nocturne] "I'll be visiting Nurse Annie this week. This is NOT happening again."

[Nocturne] She put her arms around Remy's shoulders, lenign her head against his.

[Nocturne] "I think Nurse Annie is remedial in general"

[remy] The shock of the rush of mixed feelings still left him feeling a bit wooden.

[Nocturne] ((wooden? smirk ))

[remy] "Nurse Annie, oui, dat be one hell of an idea."

[remy] ((MAN you just found out you weren't knocked up and you are back to that already?))

[Nocturne] She was still mentally kicking herself. Honestly. What was she thinking?

[Mystique] "You can get on her good side by offering her a glass of Bailey's a side of Mr. Wagner." Raven raised her eyebrows.

[Nocturne] ((YOU said wooden! Forgive my 8th grade sense of humor))

[Mystique] ((I can't type. "And a side of Mr. Wagner" English IS Raven's first language. I swear it.))

[Nocturne] ((LOL)

[remy] Remy snorted a little at that. Before his eyes widened again. WAGNER. Merde, what if Nurse annie told Wagner!

[Nocturne] TJ giggled. "She sure took her time looking at your foot"

[remy] "Y'think dat Nurse Annie will keep de patient confidentiality if y'go to 'er chere?"

[Mystique] Raven made a face.

[Mystique] "She was looking at my BUTT actually. Eeew."

[Nocturne] "You don't think she'll call my parents, do you?" she asked Remy panicked. She could just see her mother getting the "you doughter just got birth control" call

[Nocturne] TJ looked at Raven. "Your butt!" that meant Wagners butt. "Ewww"

[remy] Remy's face drained of colour again "Remy never even thought of dat chere...I was thinkin' of Wagner"

[remy] "But y're parents at home too...Mon Deiu."

[Nocturne] "Wagner?" she asked. "What the hell would Wagner care?"

[remy] "Well granted de 'omme didn' know about ya till a couple of months ago...but he's a pere. An pere's never take kindly to de 'omme dats messin' with dere girl."

[Mystique] "Oh you mean the thing by the pool. I think poor Nurse Annie was so confused by that she blocked out the memory by now."

[Nocturne] "Whoa, no. He's not my dad."

[Nocturne] ((did you get locked out, em?))

[remy] Remy frowned. "Butcha said, chere..."

[Mystique] ((No. Bad Cats.))

[Nocturne] ((LOL! Bad nocturne eating logan!))

[Mystique] ((Actually they had knocked over the trash and were redecorating the kitchen.))

[Nocturne] "No. I mean, yeah, maybe he knew my mom. Maybe he is biologically, whatever. But where the fuck was he all my life?"

[remy] ((LOL...I have had 2 friends and a telemarketer call, AND my son's friend come to the door ALL during this RP - what is up iwth THAT!))

[Nocturne] (damn cats))

[Nocturne] ((fuck, i love towlie))

[Nocturne] "I hae a father. I don't need two"

[remy] Remy arched a brow. "Well Chere, whatever de 'omme mean to you, Remy still doubt dat 'ed be thrilled to 'ear dat I got you pregnant"

[remy] "Or didn't"

[remy] He sighed. "Remy's glad dat Arizona's far away." He chucked and pressed a kiss to her brow

[Nocturne] She smiled. "Me fucking too."

[Mystique] Raven flashed TJ a look. How did Remy know?

[Nocturne] TJ noticed Raven look at her. "Huh?"

[Mystique] Still trying to stay out of sight, Raven pointed at Remy and mouthed. "How did he know about Wagner?"

[Mystique] ((Clarification - out of sight from Remy...))

[Nocturne] Ohhhhh. TJ sighed. "He caught us" she mouthed back.

[Nocturne] Umm..that didn;'t make sense. How to bring it up....

[Nocturne] "He basically said he condoned "snuggling" anyway, when he caught us?"

[remy] "Oui." Remy brightened at that. "He did say dat."

[Mystique] "Snuggling? When was this? I didn't get any kind of bulletin on snuggling from Wagner."

[Nocturne] "Ugh, he's such a weirdo."

[Mystique] "Was it school wide? Or just you guys?"

[Nocturne] "Remember that night with us and Jamie drinking? He caught us out in the woods. Perv."

[remy] He chuckled wryly. "'owever Remy don' think he meant dis when 'e said snugglin"

[Nocturne] "fuck him. It's open to interpretation"

[Mystique] Raven assumed the appearance of Mr. Wagner but dressed in a ridiculous pair of lederhosen.

[Mystique] "At 'zis school vee are haffing snuggling, but none of zee pregnancy."

[remy] Remy laughted, but his heart gave a little jump despite this. He was still on the edge evidently.

[Nocturne] TJ;'s eyes widened at Raven. She let out a laugh. "Oh my GOD!"

[Mystique] "I think I'm getting good at this." Raven said as she assumed her usual form.

[remy] "So tommorrow y'wanna go see nurse annie den?"

[Nocturne] TJ nodded. This was absolutely not going to happen again. And she was NOT going to have a fucking baby.

[Nocturne] ((we r4eady to wrap??))

[remy] ((OK))

[Nocturne] "Raven you are getting SCARY at that"

[Mystique] "I'd say this is cause for celebration, but I am NOT going back into that staff kitchen again."

[remy] ((oooh there is a thug at wonder pins))

[remy] ((back to scrawlers then?))

[Mystique] ((hooray!))

[Nocturne] "There's gotta be some tequila around somewhere. Or, I'm sure we have some pot, don't we Remy?"

[Nocturne] She leaned in and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

[remy] "Certainment!"

remy exits from this room

[Mystique] Raven threw herself on her bed.

[Mystique] "The tequila is in the bottom cabinet to the right. Go at your own risk."

[Nocturne] TJ sat at the edge of her bed, her toe drawing little circles in th carpet. She still felt like an idiot. But, she couldn't have handled this without Raven.

[Nocturne] "Hey, Raven?"

[Mystique] "Yeah?"

[Nocturne] She gave her a smile. "Thanks. So so much"

[Mystique] Raven picked her head up.

[Mystique] "What are roommates for?"

[Nocturne] She laughed a bit. "Seriously. I dont think I could have handled that without you."

[Mystique] "I figure, it's like that professor guy said, we're all outcasts so we might as well start looking out for each other now."

[Nocturne] "Yeah, true." TJ smiled. Look out for each other, that was true. But she was damn glad Raven was her roommate right now.
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Aww... that's super-cute. Also, I bet this has happened to more woman than might care to admit to it. I know I'd be freaked if I were Remy in that situation.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

:shame

Actually...this is sorta based on RL experience....

Not that I was so stupid as to tell people I thought I was pregnant after my first time....but it did cross my mind. And the whole "my boobs hurt, my pants are tight" freaked me out..but..yeah..it was the period...

It's one of those naive things, because its DRILLED into your head that it only takes ONE time...
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

The funniest part about this was that I thought we were going to go bowling the entire time so for like an hour and a half I was like "boy, this is a long introduction just to go bowling... When are we going bowling? What does this have to do with bowling" because this was going on at the same time the Jamie and Wanda instance was going on and I thought the two were related.

-e
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

LOL!!

Im not pregnant! WOOOO! BOWLING!!!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL!!!

It was a fun RP to do...and one that hits pretty darn close to a lot of us I imagine - we've all had that "OMG what if I'm" moment I think. (Well at least the girls here that have done the deed). My worst scare was when I had a 6 mnth old baby...there was NO WAY I was ready to do all that again!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.