Instance: A Good Dream

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Crawler
Navigator
Navigator
Title: I'm Back, Baby!

Instance: A Good Dream

Post by Crawler »

[Morph] * Morph woke slowly, blinky his eyes in the unlit room. He gazed over to see Raven lying next to him, asleep.

[Morph] * Morph laughed to himself. They must have both fallen asleep during Iron Chef.

[Morph] * Morph touched her lightly on the shoulder. "Raven..." he whispered.

[Mystique] The TV was whispering to her.

[Mystique] "Mmmm?"

[Morph] * Morph stared at his hand. He must have shifted in his sleep. This hand was most definitely feminine.

[Mystique] No, it couldn't be the TV. TV's didn't tap people on the shoulder.

[Mystique] Raven opened her eyes. She wasn't in her room. This room was definitely a guy's room.

[Mystique] So why was she in bed with a woman?

[Morph] * Morph grinned. "Mornin', Rave." he said in a smoky female voice. "Enjoy last night?"

[Mystique] Raven propped herself up on her elbow, opening her eyes a little wider. Last night? "Sid?"

[Morph] "That's me. Forgotten my name already?"

[Mystique] Confused, Raven went to run her hand through her hair and realized it was still done up in the Geisha style she'd shifted it to to watch Iron Chef.

[Mystique] "You weren't blonde last night."

[Morph] "What's the matter? You seem confused."

[Mystique] Raven shifted back to her usual appearance, black hair, pale skin. She giggled.

[Mystique] "It's just... you're a girl."

[Morph] "Is that a problem?"

[Mystique] Raven reached out, running the fingers of one hand through Sid's now long blonde hair.

[Mystique] "No. It's kind of ... cool."

[Morph] "I saw you giving Emma a bit of the eye earlier...thought you might like this..." Sydnee whispered.

[Mystique] "I guess I don't ever think about the fact that I can change to the opposite sex if I wanted."

[Mystique] Raven pushed Sid away.

[Mystique] "You did not!"

[Morph] "It's a dream, go with it." and Sydnee smiled slyly.

[Mystique] Raven grinned. "We're dreaming? How do you know?"

[Mystique] She shifted around so she could face Sid. The light made by the moving images of the muted television was like candlelight.

[Morph] "Is there any other explanation? Does any of this make any sense?" Syd said, smiling. And then she leaned in to kiss Raven.

[Mystique] "Well, I..." but then Sid was kissing her.

[Mystique] Their lips touched and Raven held her breath. Then they parted and Raven was left staring at Sid. She exhaled slowly.

[Morph] * Morph smiled too much to stay in the kiss. "So this is okay, then?"

[Mystique] "Is this part of the dream too?" she asked.

[Morph] "Like you'd ever let me kiss you by light of day."

[Mystique] "Would you have to be a woman during the day?" Raven teased.

[Morph] "I probably would be, were you to ask. It's kinda comfortable."

[Mystique] Raven grinned again. "What if I was a man?" she asked.

[Morph] "That...that..." Syd couldn't be sure of an answer. He didn't want to ruin this. "That might be...less comfortable."

[Mystique] "Why is that? It could be fun. I've never shifted to the opposite sex before."

[Morph] "Go for it. Let's see what your idea of a man is." Syd smiled and gave a wink.

[Mystique] Raven wasn't really sure of what she was talking about though. She'd never had a boyfriend before and other then kissing a couple of different guys in high school, she was clueless.

[Morph] * Morph was a bit relieved at how nervous Raven looked. He was putting on a suave demeaner, since this was a dream and all, but he was glad that his mind didn't jump straight to the sex. That was boring.

[Mystique] Raven tried to imagine what kind of man a woman like the one Sid had turned into would like.

[Mystique] But she also had to be true to herself. Even if this was a dream, she could turn into Arnold Schwarzenagger, but that just wouldn't be who she was.

[Mystique] Plus she'd never done this before and so there were some extra ... parts to keep track of.

[Morph] * Morph could see the wheels turning in Raven's head. "If you're not going to be naked, don't worry about the...organs."

[Morph] "I don't even have nipples right now."

[Mystique] Slowly she made herself taller, thickening her body and broadening her shoulders.

[Mystique] Finally she was done.

[Mystique] She'd opted for tall, dark, and handsome wearing nothing but a pair of black bike shorts.

[Mystique] Everybody liked tall dark and handsome.

[Morph] * Morph smirked. "So...this is what you'd want ME to look like during the day?"

[Mystique] She knelt on the bed and reached out toward Sid, stroking a finger along his cheek.

[Mystique] "No, this is how I should look at night," she said, hoping she sounded masculine and sexy.

[Morph] * Morph looked a bit dismayed and grabbed the hand touching his face. "I dunno. I'm not...into guys."

[Mystique] Raven frowned. "I'm not really into girls," she said.

[Morph] "But I'm hot!"

[Morph] * Morph shifted suddenly into his usual self...but naked and as anatomically correct as a Ken doll.

[Morph] * Morph smiled. "Is this better?"

[Morph] * Morph shifted again...into himself in a bad Mr. Spock costume. "Or do you want to keep this serious?"

[Mystique] Raven laughed and shifted to look like Uhura. She clicked her space age go go boots at the heels. "Aye Aye Captain!"

[Morph] * Morph shifted quickly into a Wookiee. "I always preferred the Wars." he said.

[Mystique] Laughing, Raven shifted to Princess Leia. Running her hands through Sid's fur. "I love a good walking carpet."

[Mystique] "It feels like you must condition."

[Morph] "This is what I look like for reals. I'm half sasquatch." he smiled as best a Wookiee could.

[Mystique] Wondering if it were possible, Raven concentrated hard and grew to 9 feet tall, sprouting white fur.

[Mystique] "I'm the abomidable snowman!" she cried. "Would you like to dance?"

[Morph] * Morph lost concentration and slid down into his usual self, in his usual jeans and brown hoodie. "I didn't know you could do that."

[Mystique] Raven switched too.

[Mystique] "I can't. This is a great dream I can do all sorts of things."

[Morph] * Morph smiled mischieviously. "Puppy?" and he shifted into a rather large wolf.

[Mystique] A dog was too hard. Raven couldn't take a form with such animal properties so instead she became "Mononoke Hime" from Miazaki's film.

[Mystique] "I can be a wolf princess." she said.

[Morph] "This has got to be the least sexy dream I've ever had." the wolf said.

[Morph] "You should try this anyhow. You can sniff butts and no one cares."

[Mystique] "Least sexy, Hrrrumff" Raven stamped her foot. She tried again to become more wolflike but only suceeded in becoming furry.

[Mystique] And she didn't want to sniff butts.

[Mystique] She shiffed back to her natual form, blue with red hair and golden eyes.

[Mystique] "I guess you'll have to take me as I am."

[Morph] * Morph sprang back to his usual bald self, but no clothes...just a weird kinda armor plating...as if he were part armadillo...all stark white.

[Morph] * Morph touched Raven's face lightly. "This is...your...natural?"

[Mystique] "Yeah. This is how I look if I don't shift."

[Mystique] She ran her hands down Sid's chest and shoulders. "Is this how you look if you don't..."

[Morph] "I like it," he said as he smiled. "And I like that I'm not the only one walking around naked."

[Morph] "Umm...I'm actually not sure."

[Mystique] "You're not sure what you really look like?" she asked, still tracing a long the strange amadillo plating. His skin was so strange, pliable, soft. So differnt than her own.

[Mystique] She wanted Sid to do the same to her, to touch her all over, to take in the way her body felt, but she didn't know how to ask for that.

[Morph] * Morph laid his hands on the outside of her shoulders. "No. I don't know what I look like. My mind never seems to quit changing it."

[Morph] "But...you. Does anyone else know about this? Or am I special?" and he grinned.

[Mystique] Raven leaned her head on Sid's arm. "TJ knows. Just TJ." she said.

[Morph] * Morph kissed Raven's forhead. "I like it." he whispered.

[Mystique] "I like you," Raven said, kissing him back.

[Morph] * Morph held her hand and lead her back to his bed. He sat down.

[Mystique] Raven sat down next to Sid. They were both naked and in the TV candelight she couldn't help looking.

remy enters this room

[Mystique] "You don't... have anything.... uh.... down there." She said.

[Morph] "I am a gentleman! I don't just flop out my naughty bits!"

[Morph] "Plus...I'd have to choose things. I never know what to choose."

[Mystique] Raven giggled. "It's like having pants on when your naked!"

[Mystique] "What were we doing at that beginning of this dream again?" she flopped down on the bed, inviting Sid to join her.

[Morph] * Morph kissed her. "Sleeping?" the connotation was clear in his tone.

[Mystique] "Well, maybe not sleeping."

[Morph] "But I don't want to watch any more Iron Chef. Let's talk about genitals more."

[Mystique] Raven returned th kiss. She let it linger this time, not the quick awkward kiss when Sid had been a woman.

[Morph] "Or we could do that." He grinned and kissed her again, running his hand down her side.

[Mystique] This kiss was longer and as Raven felt Sid's tongue move to explore her mouth she began to wonder exactly how long his tongue was.

[remy] Remy swung the door to his room open, whistling a small jazzy tune, flicking the light on.

[remy] He stopped eyebrows raised that the scene before him

[Morph] * Morph sat strraight up, fully clothed and puffy-eyed. "Remy?"

[Mystique] "AAh!" Raven quickly pulled away from Sid - shifting at the same time. Blue turning to pale skin. Red hair to black. Covering herself with clothes that were black and modest.

[remy] "Heh." Remy leaned nonchalantly against the door jamb. "Dis a bad time, omme?"

[remy] He grinned at the two flustered shapeshifters that had flung themselves upright so suddenly

[Mystique] Raven wondered whether she should just hide underneath the bed.

[Morph] * Morph looked sheepishly at Raven. "No. We just fell asleep during Iron Chef."

[remy] "Mmmmhmmm." Remy strode into the room, shutting the door. "De iron chef..."

[remy] "Dat what dey call it here in new york, hein?"

[Mystique] "It was just a weird dream." Raven said and then realized Remy had no idea what she was talking about.

[Mystique] But if it was a dream, why did she remember it so vividly? Raven wondered.

[remy] "Well Remy don' know about weird, petite...but it looked wet.." he flashed them an sassy grin and flopped down on his bed.

[Morph] "Remy. We were asleep. At least...I was."

[Mystique] "A wet dream?" Raven said incredulously. "Um, no it was dry. A dry dream all around. Very dry. I should get some water infact."

[remy] Looking at Sid over the edge of his sunglasses, he raised one eyebrow at him "Watever you say, 'omme. Remy ain't gonna freak out or nothin'" He laced his fingers behind his head and watched the pair with amusement.

[remy] "May want to come up with a signal or somethin'." Pursing his lips he thought for a minute "Like a sock on de door. Remy wouldn' want to intrupt your TV time togther." he said with a snort.

[Mystique] "Of course you won't freak out," Raven said. "We fell asleep. That's not very freaky."

[Morph] * Morph rubbed his bald head. "That dream I was havin' kinda was, though."

[Mystique] Speaking off which, I had a dream that was very dry. I've got to go get some water. If you'll excuse me..."

[remy] Remy watched Raven slide off the bed, obviously feeling a little unbalanced.

[Mystique] Raven got up. She wanted to take Sid's hand or give him a kiss on the cheek, but with Remy watching she felt a littl embarrassed.

[Morph] "You leaving, Rave?"

[remy] Remy picked up a magasine of his bedside table and started flipping through the pages, his face obscured by the mag.

[Mystique] "Thanks for letting me sleep here."

[Mystique] "Goodnight guys."

[remy] He returned to his jaunty whistling.

[Morph] * Morph got up and followed her to the door. "You don't have to..."

[Mystique] Raven turned around and hurried out of their room and down the hall towards her own room.

[remy] "Bye petite." Remy kept flipping through the mag.

[remy] Remy lowered the pages. "Merde. Sorry 'bout dat 'omme"

[Morph] * Morph spun around in the doorway. He smiled. "You suck, Remy."

[remy] Remy grinned cheekily back "Oui."

[Morph] * Morph flopped back down on his bed. "Night."

[Morph] "Bastard."

[remy] He set the magasine down. "Bon nuit!"

[remy] He chuckled at that.
This message brought to you by the letter C.
Zack: I'm pretty sure our soul is composed of a series of toy commercials that ran from 1984-1988. When we die Hasbro does with us what they please.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Instance: Sid & Raven's Good Dream

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Mystique] "A wet dream?" Raven said incredulously. "Um, no it was dry. A dry dream all around. Very dry. I should get some water infact."
BRILLIANT! I loved it!!!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Instance: Sid & Raven's Good Dream

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Hehe! Now I gots to read the whole thing...I was one VERY confused Remy for a minute there at the dream thing - I hadn't read up at all...but it still worked :D

Remy IS a bastard, inturrupting that! He's going to do Morph an injury!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.