3/30 Instance: A Blue Past

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

3/30 Instance: A Blue Past

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

The Patio

Mr.Wagner enters this room

[Mr.Wagner] Christine Palmer. Kurt Wagner hadn't thought about her in years. Ages it seemed like. Was it really only 18 years since he'd last seen her?

[Mr.Wagner] And then TJ. Talia Josephine. Josephine... From the story he had told her about the French acrobat from one of the many circuses he'd travelled with. They've been like brother and sister, he and Josephine.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt leaned on the railing, his chin in his elbows, as he stared out in to the blackness of the grounds at night.

[Mr.Wagner] Why hadn't she told him?

[Mr.Wagner] Christine had said nothing.

[Mr.Wagner] Why hadn't she told him about TJ?

[Mr.Wagner] Suddenly standing still was impossible. He needed to be moving, walking, running, something - anything to take his mind off Christine. And TJ. Talia Josphine. Like the little French acrobat.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt Wagner Vaulted over the railing and landed silently on the grass. He started walking towards the depths of the woods. His footsteps became faster and faster until he was jogging. Running.

Mr.Wagner exits from this room

[Edited on 30/3/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Remy/TJ/Wagner interaction transcript 3/30

Out on the Lawn

remy enters this room

[Nocturne] ((So, this'll be an hour. I dont have much more time than that))

[remy] ((so we just gonna leap into it - you wanna start walking))

[Nocturne] "So, remy, you have more?"

[Nocturne] Talia was fidgety. She didn't like being without for too long, and she didn't have a connection in NY

[remy] Remy laughed "you gonna smoke up all de weed in one day chere?"

[remy] he rattled his rucksack. "And a little extra too" the musical tinkling of bottles could be heard.

[Nocturne] "We can save some for tomorrow, I'm sure," she winked at Remy. "i just, really really need some now."

[Mr.Wagner] ((don't mind me ) ))

[remy] "so come on - we don't need company, hein?"

[Nocturne] (( ) ))

[remy] remy grabed TJ by her elbow and steered her over to a stand of trees in the rear of the property

[Nocturne] She sits below the tree, close to remy, waiting for him to finally light it up.

[remy] ((am I stuck?))

[Nocturne] ((stuck?))

[remy] ((couldn't tell if I needed to refresh))

[remy] Remy expertly rolled the dirty green bud into a paper twist and sparked it alight with one finger, passing it to TJ

[remy] He then rummaged around in his rucksack, coming up with a beer for him and a hard lemonade for TJ

[remy] Remy then sat down by TJ, sprawling in the grass alongside of her.

[Nocturne] "DAMN Remy!" She takes a long slow drag, taking the Mikes from his hand. "You really know the way to my heart."

[remy] Remy grinned back. "always chere..."

[Nocturne] She passed the joint back to him, opening her Mikes. "I feel like crap. I've been so crazy lately"

[Nocturne] "I don't think things could have possibly gone worse these past few days." she pulled her knees up under her chin staring out at the lawn.

[remy] Remy took a long drag, followed by a healthy swig of his beer "Yah, dis place be insane. What's with all de people her anyway?"

[remy] "Remy's been wonderin' if he did right leaving N'awleans"

[Nocturne] "I have no frikken clue," TJ replied, taking the J off him. "We're all a bunch of freaks it seems"

[Nocturne] "Maybe Xavier's starting a circus or something."

[remy] "well - and some be freaker dan others, Non? Remy snorted smoke out of his nose

[remy] "What's de point to this anyway? We don' do much dan sit here like we're in a zoo"

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. Like me, I suppose"

[Nocturne] She lowered herself to the ground, laying next to Remy.

[Nocturne] "I like doing nothing."

[remy] Remy clamped a hand down firmly on her knee, looking into her eyes "Remy likes you dat way"

[remy] "Y' don' need to change for anyone chere"

[Nocturne] She took another swig of her lemonade, and another drag off the joint, passing it back to Remy.

[Nocturne] TJ lifted her head up on one elbow, looking at the Remy. "thanks."

[Nocturne] She doesnt know exactly WHAT possessed her, but she leaned foward slighly, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, before lowering herself back to the ground.

[remy] he sighed and took the joint, carefully draping his arm and cuddling her head to his chest "don' worry about it chere - we all feel crazy here"

[Nocturne] "don't think too much on that."

[remy] He smiled into her hair. She was a really sweet thing...much too sweet for the likes of him he thought

[Nocturne] "I just appreciate you hanging out with me. Sometimes I think I creep the others out. And, you know, the weed. Thats a big plus."

[remy] He'd seen way too much of this world...she deserved someone that wasn't such a rascal. Mind you that quick peck had sent his head whirling far more than the beer and pot accounted for.

[remy] "Remy think dat you be too hard on yoursel' chere.

[remy] "so...what's home like to you?"

[Nocturne] "I don't think so," she told him. "I just don't get it. I mean, back home, yeah, I was different. But people weren't so put off by it. Like, I try to just ignore it." she sighed. "but, still....it hurts, you know?"

[Nocturne] "Home is great!"

[remy] He swirled the last of the beer in the bottom of the bottle, drawing her tighter to his chest.

[Mr.Wagner] The unexpected sound of voices in the woods made Mr. Wagner change his course.

[Nocturne] "I never thought I'd say that," she giggled. "It's hot, it's arid, but everyone knows me. I just miss feeling like I belong."

[remy] "y have a good mere? and pere?

[Nocturne] 'What about you?"

[Mr.Wagner] He slowed as he approached them.

[Nocturne] "My mom and dad are great. Maybe a bit overprotective, but..they love me"

[remy] ((mom and dad - I think I spelt it wrong))

[Nocturne] ((its ok. i got it ;) ))

[Mr.Wagner] They were talking at normal levels, casually. They didn't know he was there. He kept his footfalls silent.

[remy] "Well, remy grew up young" He snorted at the understatement "De whole of N'awleans be remy's home"

[Nocturne] "That must be so exciting!"

[remy] He laughed. "Well y' can't beat de belle city for entertainment value, non. But it don' always be dat freindly of a place neither

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner paused midstep. Remy? Ah, now it made sense. This was how they had gotten past the university security.

[Nocturne] "A big city like that. I always wanted to live in a city," she said, as she pulled the joint from his hand and took another drag.

[Nocturne] She inhaled a bit too fast, and coughed. But damn,it was good.

[Nocturne] "I guess thats true"

[remy] "yeah...its just not de same anymore..." he sighed

[Mr.Wagner] He recognised the other voice now. It was none other than TJ. Talia Josephine Palmer.

[remy] he helpfully beat her on her back.

[Nocturne] *cough* "Thanks." *cough* "I'm ok"

[Nocturne] ((we have about 25 min))

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner reached his hand out , and, finding a dry branch on the ground, he grasped a fairly large twig and broke it.

[remy] "de don't want people like Remy dere no more...its for de tourists now they say"

[Mr.Wagner] Then he waited.

[remy] "Merde" Remy was on his feet in a flash

[Mr.Wagner] He was only a few feet away from them but he new they couldn't see him.

[Nocturne] TJ sat up, looking behind her. She'd heard something.

[remy] Remy scooped up a longish branch, holding it two fisted before him.

[Nocturne] obviously Remy had heard it too.

[remy] ((LOL))

[Nocturne] "What is it?" his reaction was starting to freak her out a bit.

[Mr.Wagner] "You don't have to worry Mr. LeBeau. You can put the branch down."

[Nocturne] "Is it the police or something?!" visions of her mothers disapproval as she ws carted away for possession danced in her head.

[remy] "merde" Wagner. Not much better than the bear he was starting to worry about.

[Nocturne] When he appeared. She sighed angrily

[remy] He tossed the branch down, flopping back beside tj, trying to subtly tuck the beer behind him

[Nocturne] "What are you doing out here?" she asked him.

[Mr.Wagner] "It is hardly the police." Mr. Wagner said, taking a step forward. "A little late to be out don't you think?"

[Nocturne] "since when do we have a curfew?"

[remy] Remy clenched his jaw. he hadn't had to put up with this kid shit for like....well actually never.

[Mr.Wagner] "Since you enrolled at Xavier University."

[remy] "We be on de grounds wagner"

[Mr.Wagner] "Professor Wagner, Mr. LeBeau".

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner smiled.

[remy] Remy was discusted. Just when he was actually starting to relax again, wagner comes and fucks it up for him. Plus TJ was so oddly tense around this guy.

[Nocturne] Her eyes narrowed at her elder. "I don't give a shit."

[Mr.Wagner] "Grounds or no. It doesn't seem that you are entirely innocent."

[remy] Remy arched an eyebrow at her. Full of fire this little petite.

[Mr.Wagner] "Yes, I know you don't.

[remy] "Dere be a prohibition on cuddling PROFESSOR Wagner?"

[Nocturne] "You can't prove anything," she said, looking to the groud to see if the joint was in view. ahh..good

[remy] "De petite and I...we were just chilling out...trying to settle in. The last couple of days here have been nuts, homme.

[Nocturne] 'And besides, I'm 18. So, fuck off."

[Mr.Wagner] "Oh no. Cuddling is perfectly acceptable. Encouraged even. Drugs and alcohol are not."

[Nocturne] ((LOL! Encouraged!))

[Nocturne] (("condoms for the kiddies))

[Mr.Wagner] ((He's a ladies mutant))

[Nocturne] ((hehe!))

[remy] "Dis?? Remy swished the nearly empty bottle in front of the man "It be american beer...I doubt ya could call it "alchohol".

[Mr.Wagner] "I agree with you Mr. LeBeau. However, American's call it alcohol and as we are in America, we must abide by the rules here."

[remy] "so why are you crackin' so hard on us Wa...Proffessor." Remy lounged back into TJ "It seems like you've got something against us"

[Mr.Wagner] "Well, you're not in trouble if that's what you're worried about."

[Nocturne] TJ stepped back from the elder mutant.

[remy] "In trouble?" Remy scoffed "Remy never worried about trouble, homme."

[Nocturne] "Why are you out here then? Trying to get your kicks in the bushes, hoping somthing'd happen with us?"

[Nocturne] "frikken perv"

[Mr.Wagner] "We'll just go inside, you can ... dispose of your... things. And that will be the end of it."

[remy] Remy narrowed his eyes at the perve comment.

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner smiled.

[Nocturne] "don't tell me what to do."

[remy] He stepped between her and the older mutant. "what it be to you homme? Why do you want her back inside"

[remy] "she be safe out here wit' Remy at least"

[Mr.Wagner] "My patience IS starting to run out. I often take walks to think. I was thinking about your mother, TJ, when I heard voices."

[Nocturne] "I don't want to hear about it!"

[remy] "So it be de beer you be worried about den?" He scooped up his rucksack and half tossed it at the man "here den"

[Nocturne] "can't you JUST leave me alone?" she asked him.

[remy] "Wit' Remy's compliments". He turned towards TJ, seeing how worked up she was "come on TJ"

[Mr.Wagner] "Actually, both of you should come in, now. Or risk a formal reprimand... Oof" Mr. Wagner was cut short when a rucksack filled with beer was thrown at him.

[remy] "Just leave de femme along *Wagner* if y'know what be good for ya" He shot a dirty look over his shoulder at the tall blue man.

[Mr.Wagner] "I'm going now. You may either follow or not. You're choice. "

[remy] ((alone - not along))

[Nocturne] Wow. Remy was really sticking up for her.

[Nocturne] Talia gave the elder mutant the finger, and turned away.

[Mr.Wagner] Shouldering Remy's pack Mr. Wagner turned around and began walking towards the large Xavier University Manor house.

[Nocturne] ((which is not so clear, with only three fingers))

[remy] "Fine den..." Remy glared at the older man's back "what de hell be wrong wit' dat guy?" he whispered in TJ's ear

[Mr.Wagner] ((Heh. And that's the end of Mr. Wagner in this episode of As the University Turns))

[remy] ((I think TJ would make it clear somehow))

[Nocturne] "He thinks he can tell me what to do," she told him.

[remy] Remy drew TJ closer to him, staring deep into her eyes "What did he do the other day? When you be so upset? He didn't hurt you none did he, chere?"

[Nocturne] "he's not my fucking father. I don't give a shit what he says."

[remy] Whoa. Thats not what he expected to hear.

[remy] "Your pere?"

[Nocturne] TJ leaned into Remy, she felt like shit. Could she not once ever have a nice smoke at this place and NOT have it ruined by someone?

[Nocturne] "So he says." she told him. "I don't care though. Even if it is true. My father is in Tuscon."

[remy] Remy was stunned. he didn't know quite what to say. "butcha said dat your pere be at home...?"

[remy] ((shit we are always posting at the same time))

[remy] ((wagner's waiting in my room?))

[remy] "So dat's why you've been so upset petite?"

[Nocturne] "technically stepfather. But he raised me. he's always been my dad."

[Nocturne] She nodded. "It was just, unexpected. My mother never told me much about my birth father."

[remy] Remy started to chuckle. He tried to hold it back, but it just ran out of him in little snorts of mirth.

[Nocturne] "What the hell is so funny?" she turned to him, angrily.

[remy] "Oh chere" he wiped the corner of one eye "And here Remy thought he was keeping your innocence safe"

[Nocturne] "WHAT?!" is THAT what everyone thought? He cheeks burned in embarrassment

[remy] He heaved a great sigh, and drew her back against him, willing the stiffness of her body to melt again

[remy] "Well, y' gave Remy here a scare - commin out of dat room all upset when y'd been with dat homme for hours"

[remy] ((5 min for me))

[Nocturne] "Oh God," she replied. "No, no, nothing, NOTHING like that. Gah!"

[Nocturne] ((we can end now..it'll give me time to transcribe))

[remy] He smiled down at her, admiring the flush along her high cheekbones. She was such a pretty girl.

[remy] ((one minute))

[Nocturne] "God, I really hopes everyone doesn't think-GOD!" she could feel her cheeks burn hotter

AttackWomb enters this room

[remy] He didn't think to hard on it...after all he never had. He placed a finger on her chin, tipping her face up to him and softly pressed his lips to hers.

AttackWomb exits from this room

[remy] ((what did I scare the womb off?))

Nocturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

[Nocturne] ((fuck me, i dontknow what just happened))

[remy] ((I blew you away with the kiss))

[remy] ((didn't know I was THAT hot D ))

[Nocturne] TJ was taken aback slightly by the kiss, but quickly settled into it, pressing her face foward

[remy] ((anyway, should we wrap it?))

[Nocturne] ((LOL!))

[Nocturne] ((GAH I always suck at rping kisses))

[Nocturne] ((yes, lets wrap it))

[remy] ((it worked...!!))

remy exits from this room
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Remy's Room

[Mr.Wagner] Once inside Mr. Wagner silently climbed the steps of the sleeping quarters.

[Mr.Wagner] He found the door to the room Remy LeBeau shared with Sid. It was slightly ajar and inside he could see Sid, asleep on his bed, snoring comically.

[Mr.Wagner] He pushed the door open just enough and then put the rucksack inside, careful not to wake Sid. He pulled the door closed and gently shut it.

[Mr.Wagner] Then he walked quietly to his own quarters. He had wanted to give TJ a sense of connectedness, that even far form her family there were people who cared about her.

[Mr.Wagner] Maybe it had been a mistake.

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Awwww...its so sad seeing Kurt so pained over his daughter. And we are teenaged jerks. Oh well...sometimes it is fun being teenaged jerks.

Very nice em!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.