2/7 Instance: Business Arrangements

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

2/7 Instance: Business Arrangements

Post by Svartfreja »

Current Timeline.

<Daken> Daken sat in one of the corner booths, he wanted to make sure he had a good view of the entire place. Drink in hand, stripper in his lap, he was a very happy man at this moment. This had to be one of the best jobs he'd ever had.

<Viper> The club was dark and noisy but Viper found her quarry easily enough, giving his company a look that said 'get out' and left no room for argument.

<Daken> "I'm sorry can I help you?" Daken took a drink of his scotch. "I was rather enjoying myself. And I am actually busy right now."

<Viper> "Mmhmm, I see that." She eyed his charge as she slid into the booth beside him and placed her drink upon the table. "And who's to say you won't enjoy yourself again?"

<Daken> "Well you're not half naked grinding on my lap." He smirked and let a small dose of pheromones into the air; lust. Daken made a quick check to see Fee was still safely dancing on stage.

<Viper> She smirked, "I'm sure that could be arranged." She picked up her drink and took a sip, "I understand you are working at that mutant university? When you are not here... also working." She raised an eyebrow.

<Daken> "I might be. Who is asking?" Daken controlled his own emotions, if she was a mutant hater and she'd interrupted his dance she would be sorry.

<Viper> "You mean you don't know?" She laughed, finding that hard to believe. "You can call me Viper."

<Daken> "Oh really. You know you have a bounty on your head, right?" He smirked. "How can I help you today, Viper?" He sipped at his drink, while releasing more pheromones. Well maybe this will be an interesting night.

<Viper> "If I didn't have a bounty on my head I would be very offended," she grinned playfully, displaying her fangs. "I was wondering how you felt about sub-contracting."

<Daken> "I don't take multiple jobs at once. If you know who I am then you should know that." Daken finished his drink and flagged one of the girls down to bring him another.

<Viper> "I'm aware of your usual practices. And I can assure you this will not interfere with your assignment from SHIELD... but it will pay much better."

<Daken> "That doesn't change my mind. I have a reputation to uphold." He took the drink from the girl with a little wink. "Thank you gorgeous."

<Viper> "Does this mean you don't want to listen to my proposal?" She raised an eyebrow, lifting her glass when she had the girl's attention to signal she would also like another.

<Daken> "I'll listen to whatever you want to say but I'm almost completely certain I won't be working for you. Not at least until my other job is done."

<Viper> "But then you will be no use to me. It is your current location that makes you a desireable employee." She crossed her legs.

<Daken> "Oh? Do tell." Daken turned to watch her drink still in hand. "What do you have to do with a strip club hmm?"

<Viper> She laughed, "It's not this place I am interested in. It's the mutant school. Specifically two students." She tilted her glass on the table top, watching the liquid inside before she finished it off and swapped her empty glass for the full on the waitress brought.

<Daken> "Your job is sounding less and less appealing. I'm starting to lose interest." He let out a fake yawn.

<Viper> "You know that place is a magnet for trouble?" She raised an eyebrow at him, "Some of which they create themselves." She shifted to face him, "One of these students lives in the basement and... invents things. I am aware he has made promises to avoid inventing weapons but sometimes he can't help himself."

<Daken> "None of that concerns me. It's not part of my job. And that target has all their own problems to worry about from what I've heard around the grapevine." He sipped at his drink slowly.

<Viper> "Oh yes I know. I simply want you to keep an eye on two students for me while you are there. Not all the time, just when you can. And if Broo is inventing weapons I would appreciate it if you'd let me know. I would make it worth your while."

<Daken> "You keep saying that but so far not even this conversation has been worth my time." Daken looked out at the girls who were now avoiding him. Usually they would all be hot and wild to touch all over him.

<Viper> "And what would you suggest I do to sweeten the deal? I can offer more money if that is your concern. I can provide you many times more than SHIELD is paying you."

<Daken> "Money would be a good start." Daken sighed a little. "And what would you say if I outright said no. From what I hear, you don't like being told no."

<Viper> "I suppose I would have to find some other way to get what I desire... would you be open to other means of persuasion?" She raised an eyebrow over her glass as she took a sip from her drink.

<Daken> "I'm open to just about anything." Daken cocked an eyebrow. "What are you suggesting?"

<Viper> "I can offer you anything you wish." She replied, a small smirk tugging at the corner of her mouth, "All you need to do is ask. This is worthwhile to me."

<Daken> "And if I asked you for a unicorn that farted rainbows? "He laughed a little. "Why don't you be a little more specific?"

<Viper> "I can't promise I could deliver that quickly but I could promise I would set my scientists to work on it immediately." She replied with another smirk, "Hydra have access to many experimental products, weapons, equipment... anything you can imagine. You could request anything from this vein, I could pay you a retainer, really, anything is on the table. What do you want?"

<Daken> "That does sound rather provocative. But there still lies the fact that I don't take more than one job at a time."

<Viper> "And there is nothing I could do to change your mind? No one has to know. I can keep a secret."

<Daken> "And why, do tell, should I trust you?" Daken smirked a little and took a long drink. "This conversation is starting to get rather trying."

<Viper> "Because I haven't shot or drugged you yet, of course."

<Daken> "That would just be a way to get on my bad side. You've still yet to win my trust." He finished the drink and set the glass down. "So money, weapons, possibly genetically engineered monsters. What else can you offer me?"

<Viper> She laughed, "Are you hard of hearing? I told you. All you need do is ask. What would you like?"

<Daken> "Well right now I'm still wanting a lap dance since you decided to interrupt mine." He wondered if she'd actually do it, and if she did, he won either way.

<Viper> She raised an eyebrow, looking him over while she shrugged off her coat, revealing that she had anticipated this and dressed for the part, and then she slid into his lap.

<Daken> "Hmm I wasn't really expecting this." He grinned wide, hands sliding up her legs slowly. "So how much money are we talking?"

<Viper> "How much would you like?" She cocked her head on one side, moving to the music, "Three times what SHIELD is paying you? Five times?"

<Daken> "Five would sound perfectly fine. You do understand that my previous job comes first and foremost?" Daken looked her over appraising her appearance. "You do know you're supposed to be dancing right?" A sultry smirk grew across his face.

<Viper> "Five it is then. And of course you shouldn't arouse suspicion by focusing too hard on your second job..." she laughed softly at his reminder and did just that for him.

<Daken> Daken took a moment to watch her move and grind on top of him. The desired effect of the dance showing quickly. "I am also interested in these weapons. When can you show me my selection?"

<Viper> "When will you be free?" She leaned close to him, "I can come whenever you want me to."

<Daken> "I am free whenever my ward is at class." Daken took the advantage of her closeness to release more, stronger pheromones.

<Viper> "Tomorrow then?" She raised an eyebrow at him, "Where would be convenient for you to meet?"

<Daken> "I think I could arrange something tonight if you want to come so badly. I'm assuming you don't want to meet on the school campus. I have a place in the city we can meet."

<Viper> "Meeting at the school is not something I can accomodate. But, in the city... I can take my time."

<Daken> "It sounds like we have a date." He smirked. "So how about you try to win me over before I must take my brat home?"

<Viper> "You mean I haven't already?" She feigned surprise, still dancing for him though closer now. "Whatever can I do to make myself more appealing to you?"

<Daken> "You are doing a very good job. But I am breaking a rule of mine even considering this for you." Daken licked his lips. "You do look quite tasty though."

<Viper> "And you know I can make it worth your while. You will see just how much later." She promised, grinding against him a little harder.

<Daken> "Oh will I?" He smirked. "Not now?" Daken rubbed her inner thighs slowly.

<Viper> "But you are working..." she glanced over her shoulder before offering him a smirk, "Am I not compromising your effectiveness?"

<Daken> "There's a reason I'm the best." Daken leaned forward lips ghosting across her neck to her ear. "Why I'm worth every penny."

<Viper> She tilted her head, exposing her neck to him better, "And what reason is that?" she teased.

<Daken> "Because I'm the best." He let his hands slip a little higher. "It's too bad I can't show you right now." Daken smirked a little.

<Viper> "And who says you can't?" She smirked in reply, feigning a glance around, "I don't see anyone..."

<Daken> "Sadly I can't risk getting kicked out of here." Daken's hands kept moving further up, only stopping when they met fabric.

<Viper> "And why would that happen? I don't work here... and I can be discreet. Can't you?" She smirk of amusement remained and she ground against him again.

<Daken> "Sometimes." Daken slipped his fingers under the fabric to slowly rub her smooth skin. "I prefer not to be in certain situations."

<Viper> "And in this situation?" She slid her hands along his arms to his shoulders, and rested her forearms on him.

<Daken> "I would much prefer hearing your sweet noises." He nipped at her ear softly, listening for anyone to make mention of them so they would not get caught. "We are also both overdressed."

<Viper> "Mmhmm? Guess again." She grinned, turning her face toward his neck and giving him a small nip.

<Daken> "Oh? What did you have in mind?" He let out a soft sigh an turned his neck for her.

<Viper> "Oh so many things." She trailed a hand down his chest to his waistband.

Time Passes.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6