3/5 Instance: Valentines Biology

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

3/5 Instance: Valentines Biology

Post by JackSkulls »

Timelined Valentines Day

<Christopher> Chris got out of the car and went to her door to let Kat out. They'd just gotten back from their Valentines dinner and he had a few surprises for her. "Wine in my office?" Chris gave her a smile holding the door open for her.

<Kat> Kat stepped out of the car and wrapped herself in her coat. She was freezing. "Sure. Sounds great!" She walked with Chris towards the building. "Wait! I left my purse in your car!!"

<Christopher> "I've got it. You just get warm beautiful." Chris tossed her the keys to his office. "I'll be in there in a second."

<Kat> "That's okay... I can get it." She trailed off and caught his keys. Stupid chivalry and men. She stalked off to his office mumbling under her breath. "He better not open my purse or I am going to be pissed."

<Christopher> Chris grabbed her purse out of the corvette and headed back off towards his office to join her, hoping she wouldn't find her gifts. "God damn it's cold out there."

<Kat> Kat finally made it into Chris' office... which was a frozen icebox. She was hugging herself to try and keep warm. This was not okay. Not okay at all.

<Christopher> Chris shivered as soon as he got into the office. "Ack I left the heat off!" Chris ran over and turned the heat up as high as he could get it.

<Kat> Her teeth chattering, Kat ask "Do you have my purse?". She continued to shiver. "Do you want to go back to my room? I didn't turn the heat off. And there are blankets, and space heaters, and I'm not above setting part of my room on fire so we can be warm."

<Christopher> It'll warm up in here pretty fast." Chris lit the Bunsen burner on his desk. "It'll warm up in here in a minute. Plus the rest of your Valentines Day stuff is in here."

<Kat> "If you say so." Kat parked herself in a chair near the burner. "So... presents?"

<Christopher> "Mmhmm." Chris pulled her out a box of artisan chocolates. "Didn't know exactly what you like so I just got you an assortment." He got the wine and the glasses.

<Kat> "I like chocolate. Any chocolate is good. As long as its milk chocolate. If there is anything else, don't be offended but I'll leave it in the box." She took the box from Chris and started to open it.

<Christopher> "You're fine Kat. I'm bad at gifts so I just go over board." Chris poured her glass and set it down for her.

<Kat> Kat took a sip of wine and selected a chocolate. She took a bite, made a face and selected another one. Satisfied, she ate the rest. "Mmm. Chocolate. These are delicious. Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day!"

<Christopher> "You too, and you deserve it after the beautiful start to our relationship." He frowned a little. "There's something else but it's not done yet, still got some polishing left."

<Kat> Kat had another chocolate stuffed in her mouth. "I don't need anything else." She mumbled.

<Christopher> "Yeah but I'm sure you'll like it." Chris sipped at his wine. "Sorry if I'm over doing it. Just don't want to fuck this up. don't have a strong track record with relationships."

<Kat> "You can't really screw this up. I mean this is a new relationship, not much to fuck up. I appreciate the gifts though." She took another sip of wine. "I have one for you too."

<Christopher> "I dunno, I mean I am the crazy monster teacher. I could whisk you off away to a dungeon somewhere and corrupt you." Chris grinned. "Oh yeah? You didn't have to get me anything either."

<Kat> "Crazy monster teacher my foot." Kat snickered. "Don't get excited. Its not much." She dug around in her purse looking for his present.

<Christopher> "Yeah but it's from you, that's what matters." Chris leaned over and kissed her cheek.

<Kat> Kat pulled the envelope out from the bottom of her purse and blew the crumbs and debris off it. "Here you go. Like I said, its not much."

<Christopher> Chris opened up the envelope and looked through it all. "Isn't much my ass." He was grinning from ear to ear. "This is awesome Kat. Thank you."

<Kat> Kat smiled. "I'm glad you like it. I was afraid you'd have a membership and go every week.”

<Christopher> Chris leaned in and gave her a proper kiss. "Nope I haven't had a chance to even go yet. So it'll be a fun date."

<Kat> "Perfect. I can't wait! Going to have to dress up a bit I am afraid. Bravo is a fancy place." She winked at Chris and took a drink of wine.

<Christopher> "I'm used to the dressing up. Though... I think I might go to a tailor and get some new ones made. Maybe something special to compliment what you're wearing."

<Kat> Kat giggled a bit. "That means that I need to go shopping!" Kat was excited but only just so. Shopping was more fun when you had friends and well so far, all she had was Chris. And she didn't want to take him shopping. Yet.