11/30 Instance: Last Meal....Maybe

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

11/30 Instance: Last Meal....Maybe

Post by JackSkulls »

Timelined Shortly after Shattered Dreams

<Christopher> Chris tapped his finger on the wall slowly. He was beyond bored and his last few injections actually hurt. "What the hell are they putting in those syringes?"

<Hope> Hope had finally stopped cussing at Phil and Stan about how stupid Bobby was. She wasn't sure when she had lost Sebastian, but he could find his own way home. She made her way to the trailer, pushing open the door and slamming it behind her.

<Hope> Angry was her usual temperament, but she was oblivious to the fact that she was, in fact, singed. Her tattered clothing was accompanied by the dried blood on her arms. She sighed and headed for the closest chair to vent some more.

<Christopher> "Hope... Uhmm what happened?" Chris just stared at her. "Please tell me there was a training accident...?" He was obviously concerned about how she looked.

<Hope> "Huh? Oh a building fell on me." She told him nonchalantly, bending over to take her boots off.

<Christopher> "Wait... What!? Where the fuck was Bobby? Why the fuck did a building fall on you? Are you okay? You're not hurt are you?" Chris hurried over and tried to look her over without hurting her.

<Hope> Hope flailed a little as he tried to look her over. "I'm fine! Drake wasn't there. Shaw and I went to see Guthrie-soon-to-be-Drake for lunch. A sentinel attacked. No big deal."

<Christopher> "No big deal!? A Sentinel... Do you remember what they did to me? And my powers are almost completely combat based." Chris sat down near her.

<Hope> An exasperated sigh escaped. "I'm alive aren't I? And so are Paige and Shaw... though I don't know which one of us Bobby will try to kill first. He was reeeeally creepy all iced out. Oh. Do you have five bucks?"

<Christopher> "Uhmm I only have what was left in my wallet here. Why?" Chris stared at her for a second.

<Hope> "Paige... attack... you know I cussed." She rolled her eyes a bit. What was the big deal!? They were all fine!

<Christopher> Chris just sighed. "I might have some spare change hidden somewhere unless your cleaning crew swiped it." He just laughed a little and stuck his tongue out at her. "You're just pure trouble aren't you?"

<Hope> "I knew you were trouble when you walked in..." Hope sang at him. "Well... How bad do I look?" She tried to inspect herself. "Nothing permanent I hope."

<Christopher> "Just your clothes I think. Do you think you could borrow my powers even though they're turned off just to make sure?" Chris chewed his lip. "So...sentinel, those little bastards are still a problem?" He sighed.

<Hope> "Well... I kinda sorta got hit... so I kinda don't have powers either right now." She headed for the closet to find some clean, non ripped and burned clothing.

<Christopher> "Fuck...." Chris watched her go and went to follow. "Man just moving in all your stuff huh? Maybe I should charge you rent?"

<Hope> "Yeah my first like two months rent was paid to the cleaners," she reminded him, taking one of his shirts and a pair of his pajama pants.

<Christopher> "Maybe I liked my place messy?" Chris did enjoy having her around. "And now you're going to dirty up my clothes eh?" He teased her.

<Hope> "Yours are more comfortable," she informed him, laughing and taking off her ruined clothes. "Glad I have Stark's credit card... damn."

<Christopher> "You do look rather nice in them." Chris paused as she took her clothes off. "Ouch my money's not good enough?" He smirked and moved over to sit on his bed.

<Hope> "Well it is. I guess you already know I'm not a golddigger by now." She grabbed a washcloth and moved to wet it at the sink.

<Christopher> "So cute and independent. Damn guess you didn't need me after all." Chris was feeling more and more like himself each day he spent with Hope. "God I'm glad I have you though."

<Hope> "Hmmm need, want. Whatever." Hope carefully washed herself off, doing her best to not show any sign of pain. With no powers, it was hard. She winced as the water touched her cut.

<Christopher> "Ouch...." Chris carefully took the washcloth from her and gently helped to clean her off. "You okay Hope...? I mean more than physically."

<Hope> "So saying I want you is an ouch?" She questioned, closing her eyes to focus on not wincing as he washed her. "I'm fine," she insisted.

<Christopher> "I said didn't need." Chris kissed the back of her neck softly. "They sure did a number on you huh?"

<Hope> "Paige took the blunt of the fall. Oh yeah... Drake may try to kill me over that." She swallowed hard, calming herself. "Guess I didn't listen closely to you there. Sorry."

<Christopher> "He won't kill you, those bastards turn everyone around them into a casualty. You're all lucky you're not dead."

<Hope> Hope gave Chris a doubtful look. "Well, if he doesn't... it's only because he'd go back to jail."

<Christopher> "Hope... I'm sure he'll understand. I'd be pissed off yeah, but even my pig headed self would get over it."

<Hope> "I hope so." Hope sighed. "Am I almost done?"

<Christopher> "Yeah, almost back to as beautiful as always." Chris pulled her into a gentle hug. "What do you want to do tonight Hope?"

<Hope> "Not die," she muttered against him, actually snuggling into his chest. Not dying would be fantastic. "And maybe get some Chinese food?"

<Christopher> "I'll order you whatever you want. And you can not die right here with me all night." Chris kissed her forehead.

<Hope> That got him a smile. She leaned up to catch his lips for a proper kiss. "Sounds like a good idea to me."

<Christopher> "And next time I'll fuck that little mother fucker up for you. Hmmm extra crab rangoons?" Chris carefully managed to get the phone and menu.

<Hope> Smiling even wider, Hope slid his shirt on. "I'd love to see that! Except that, you know, it could kill you."

<Hope> "And is that even a question? Of course extra crab rangoons!"