5/3 Instance: A Rock and a Scaley place

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

5/3 Instance: A Rock and a Scaley place

Post by steyn »

Timeline current

<Santo> The room was quiet except for breathing and grumbling of a big guy, and the birds chirping outside the open window of the balcony looking over the immense estate of the villa. The big guy had a terrible skin condition, his face nearly completely covered in what could be described as pebbles gravel.

<Santo> Big was bordering on an understatement as a description for the fellow. He grumbled again while he stood like a statue, eyes fixated on the green naked girl on the huge bed. She was hot, sexy, and exotic. If he was able to, he would have asked her out.

<Melati> Even before she tried to open her eyes, Melati knew this one would hurt. A lot more than usual. Her limbs ached as she stirred, still half-asleep, the pain drawing forth a groan. Lifting her arm with a grunt, she let the back of her hand slap down on her forehead. For some reason that didn't make the headache pounding inside her skull easier to bear.

<Melati> So far, so good. As long as it hurt she knew that every part of her body was still where it belonged. The urge to empty her stomach was less pleasant, though. She tried to remember the last time a night out in town had ended in so much nausea. "Fuck me," the green-skinned lizard girl muttered, and immediately wished she hadn't when it made her aware of the taste clinging to her tongue.

<Santo> The big guy sighed longingly when he heard her say those two words. "Good morning." he said, "I put a bucket next to the bed in case you feel sick." he added. He probably shouldn't have said anything. His job was to bodyguard, not to chat. They repeatedly told him that when he got the job.

<Melati> "Wha... owww..." The droning against her eardrums sounded a little like a voice, its deep echo vibrating inside her skull. "Thanks. Great." Melati winced, her first attempt to open her eyes quickly aborted when the room spinning above her nearly made her throw back up whatever had crawled down her throat last night.

<Melati> Had that been a talking chunk of rock standing at the foot of her bed? Now she was really curious about what had happened the night before. This had the chance to become one hell of a story to tell.

<Santo> "I'm Santo, by the way." he added after clearing his throat. "If you feel up to it, there's some clothes in a drawer and the bathroom is just over there... um.. just a few paces on." he corrected himself when he realised she wasn't even looking up. "So.. yeah... no pressure on getting dressed though. Really nice view." he added with a halfhearted thumbs up at his side.

<Melati> "Could you just tone down the volume a little bit, please?" The lizard girl groaned, a deep frown furrowing her brow as she pinched the bridge of her nose with two clawed fingers. Her scaled body shifted on the mattress while she tried to assess the damages the previous night had left.

<Melati> Nothing she hadn't been through before, Melati told herself. Except for that tightness in her throat making it hard to swallow. Attempting to cough up whatever it was only produced a metallic jingle and something hard and cold biting into the skin of her neck. Obviously the problem wasn't on the inside, but rather on the outside.

<Melati> "What the hell?" Her clawed fingers were now tracing over the heavy band of cold steel sitting tightly around her neck.

<Santo> "Yeah, not a big fan of those around girls... well not for everyday life I mean. Perfect if you're going as Princess Leia to a con though." Santo mumbled, shifting uncomfortably as he watched her realise her predicament.

<Melati> When opening her eyes finally became an option, Melati didn't even notice the big, boy-shaped pile of rocks talking to her, instead frowning at the sight of the sturdy metal chain in her hand, one end attached to the sturdy wooden bedpost, the other locked to the collar around her neck.

<Melati> "Damn, things must have gotten kinky last night," she remarked, seemingly not too disturbed by the fact that she had been chained to the big bed. Or her complete lack of clothing. Nothing out of the ordinary for a wild weekend so far. "Well, I've woken up in worse places. And in a worse shape." The lizard girl groaned again as she tried to push herself up.

<Santo> "Really? Wow, exciting life." Santo added. " 'Cause from what I heard, things got really freaky in here last night." he rather not tell her he saw who and what went into the room.

<Melati> "What can I say; I know how to party." Once she had made as far as resting on her elbows, Melati decided that was enough for now. She also needed to focus all her attention on keeping the room from spinning too fast. That gave her enough time to blink until her vision cleared enough to see who she was talking to. "Wow, you're... a rock."

<Santo> "I prefer a stable person to depend on, but rock works as well." he replied. "Oh... you meant the... rock stuff... yeah, mutant and stuff." he added when he realized what she was talking about.

<Melati> "Yeah, same," Melati replied, just in case her green skin, the long tail, and vicious claws on her fingers and toes weren't obvious enough. The reptilian girl reached up to rub her eyes before looking back at the big, stony guy. "Sorry, but I really don't remember you. What was your name again? Just thought I should know, since it seems we fucked last night."

<Santo> "Santo. Santo Vaccarro." he told her. "One thing though, I really doubt we screwed last night. Just... trust me on that. I mean, really trust me on that. Not that I wouldn't want to, I would absolutely love to, but I really really really can not stress how much we could not have had sexual relations."

<Melati> "Hey, point taken." Melati winced when she gave that whole sitting up thing another shot. "Just say that I'm not your type." She grabbed the chain attached to her collar and held it up. "You don't happen to have the keys for these with you?"

<Santo> "Nope, no keys on me. Also, I'm just pointing out that you're totally someone I would bang if circumstances were different. I mean, would... mmmngf.. I would rock your world."

<Melati> "I'm naked and chained to a bed, what kind of different circumstances are you waiting for?" Melati's laugh dissolved into a cough, but she finally managed to force herself into an upright position. "Well, could you get the key then? Because I need to find the bathroom."

<Santo> He ignored the first part that caused her laughter. "Ah, yeah, about that, Sorry to tell you, but apparently new girls have to use the bedpan... which sort of looks like a bucket. Hey, I don't make the rules, I'm just ordered to follow'em."

<Melati> Melati stared at the big guy as if she was talking to, well, a rock. "Okay, I'm pretty sure last night was lots of weird kinky fun, and I regret that I barely remember any of it, but I'm not the kind of girl who tends to stay for breakfast, if you know what I mean." She jingled the chain. "So, can you get the keys now, or do I have to tear that bed apart?"

<Santo> Santo shrugged, "Be my guest. Pretty sure that bed's gotta be quarantined with all the stuff that's been done on it. But I'll have to end up stopping you from trying to escape. Kind of my job, you know.""

<Melati> Melati's eyes narrowed, and she felt a whole lot more awake from one moment to the next. "Okay, pause and rewind there, Rocky." She dropped the chain and held up a clawed finger instead. "What the hell is going on here?"

<Melati> Only now did she stop to take in her surroundings. The oversized bed she sat on stood in the middle of an equally large bedroom, dimly lit by the early sunlight entering through gaps in the tall window shutters. Everything looked rather vintage and high class and decidedly boring. Not exactly the kind of place she was used to wake up the morning after.

<Santo> "I really wish they would print a 'You've been kidnapped and sold as a sex slave' brochure for this. Hmm... how do I explain this..."

<Santo> " Well... this sort of starts with people drugging you, and then selling you to really rich people... or not so rich if you've got a nice personality. Anyway, the guy who bought you is this stinking rich arab dude. And I sort of work for him."

<Melati> Once she had taken that all in, Melati reacted by arching an eyebrow. "You're not bullshitting me, aren't you?" the lizard girl asked, eying Santo warily. "If you're serious, is there anything else I should know before I start taking this bed apart then, followed by you?"

<Santo> "Uhh... there are guys with machine guns, and attack dogs outside. Plus I think they're keeping a few other girls on the premises as well, so they might use them like hostages. Oh, and I got some beer in the mini fridge. There's some italian brand, and the german stuff as well."

<Melati> The big guy's last words made her perk up, even though her expression remained icy. "You have German beer?" she asked, debating whether that was worth postponing bloody murder for. Even the nausea seemed to have disappeared.

<Santo> "Yup," he said, shifting over to the very tiny fridge and opening it up. It was stacked with beer and tiny wines. "There's... uhh... shit I can't even pronounce. Hasserwhatever, Becks, Oettingawhatchamacallit and this I don't even want to try saying out loud in case I summon a devil by accident."

Session Start (Nightscrawlers Chat:#maggia): Fri May 02 22:03:24 2014 0200

<Melati> "Sounds right up my alley," Melati replied and held out an arm. "Toss it over, big guy." She tilted her head towards the door. "And then you can tell me where the hell I am and what's even going on here."

<Santo> Santo threw the beer over to Mel and got up, lumbering closer to her. "Well from I gather, you probably got drugged and taken. You know, like that Liam Neeson movie... forgot it's name. Also about a girl that gets taken."

<Melati> Melati caught the can with one hand. "Sounds like any other Saturday night to me," she commented, foam splashing on her green-skinned thumb as the claw pierced the lid. "Except for the guards and the guns, that is." Some of the cool beer ran down her chin as she took a deep swig.

<Melati> "Taken, eh?" The lizard girl wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "Good thing Liam and I got some things in common then."

<Santo> "No, I checked, you don't have a penis." Santo replied.

<Melati> Melati responded with a toothy grin. "No, but we both have a very particular set of skills," she replied, before emptying the can.

<Santo> "Ha!" Santo scratched the back of his neck. "I like you. Kind of wish we weren't in this situation though."

<Melati> "Questioning your life choices, big guy?" Melati gave him a wry smirk as she crushed the empty can in her hand. "You haven't been playing mob thug for long, have you? How old are you, anyway?" She leaned back on the bed, her legs and tail dangling over the edge.

<Santo> "I'm twenty five." He lied, badly. "Fine, I'm twenty." he lied again, also badly. "Okay, okay, I'm eighteen, and yeah, I'm new to the whole thug gig thing. Not exactly what I wanna do with my life, but it's the family business and stuff."

<Melati> "Parental pressure sucks, doesn't it?" Melati grinned, sparing the stone-skinned kid some sympathy. "Almost ended up joining the army because of it. I made my own way, though."

<Santo> "Yeah, but your family doesn't actually 'whack' people, now do they?" Santo replied. "Got a cousin who tried to flip and get witness protection. Wasn't even safe for a day before he had an accident with a lawnmower. And he was in a tenth story apartment."

<Melati> "Sorry to hear that about your cousin," Melati said, even putting some effort into sounding sincere. "Let me guess, he wasn't trying to mow the astroturf in his new apartment." She reached up to trace her fingers over the metal collar around her neck, feeling for any openings to pry her claws into.

<Santo> "Nah, don't be, the guy was a jerk, hit his kid and wife I think. So yeah, if you gonna try and escape, mind trying it when it's not my shift? he asked her."

<Melati> The slow and steady swaying of her long tail was the only move Melati made while fixing the humanoid pile of rocks with a thoughtful look. "You're asking me to not get you into trouble?" She tilted her head sideways. "Guess I believe you when you say you're no fan of the family business."

<Melati> "Besides, you gave me beer, and that makes you all right in my book." The chained captive chuckled at her hapless watchdog.

<Santo> "Oh, I forgot to mention, not sure where you started, but you're in Italy, so if you do wanna escape, just make sure you know someone who can help you."

<Melati> Melati paused her fidgeting, first looking back up at the living mountain in front of her, then turning her head to try and sneak a peek through the tall windows, barred from the outside. It wasn't as if she could see anything that might have shown her if he was telling the truth or not.

<Melati> "Italy?" the reptilian girl asked, her eyebrows raised. "Damn, I'm no stranger to waking up in someone else's bedroom or a whole other town after a night of serious partying, but I'm sure a whole different continent is a new achievement even for me."

<Santo> "Really? Well then, wanna celebrate with another beer?" he asked. "I might even join you with that one." he added, already stepping back to the mini fridge.

<Melati> "Never waste my time asking me if I want another drink," Melati replied, almost feeling awake already as she held out her hand again to make grabby motions. "Just keep 'em coming."

<Santo> Santo emptied half the stock of beer and piled them on the bed, taking one of them for himself and taking a step back to stand guard once more. "So, shit, did you ever mention your name? Sorry, if you did, totally slipped my mind."

<Melati> "No, I didn't." She put on a wry smile and grabbed the can that rolled up to her leg. "Didn't mean to be rude, but whenever I wake up naked in a stranger's bed, I just assume we're past the introductions."

<Melati> After opening her new beer, she offered her guard her hand. "Name's Melati; though most people call me Mel."

<Santo> The gravelly skin contorted on his face as he smiled, reaching out and taking her hand to shake it, and showing off just how big his hand was compared to hers'. "Hello Mel. Hope you enjoy your stay here."

<Melati> Melati gave Santo a mischievous smirk. "Oh, I have a feeling I will," she replied, while her hand disappeared inside the giant stone fist. "Can't say my host will feel the same way." Her gaze drifted back to the stack of beers on her bed. "But first, lemme wash last night's taste out of my mouth."

<Santo> "Think you're gonna need more beer then this to wash off whatever happened to you last night." he mumbled. "By the way, just to remind you, bathroom's over there, big tub and a separate shower as well."

<Melati> Already on her next can, Melati perked up and looked at the heavy wooden door Santo pointed at. "Hey, if the tub is as big as everything else in here, I might have to check that out before making my escape." A smile curled her green lips. "Would be shame if I wrecked this place before I enjoyed everything it has to offer, eh?"

<Santo> "Might I add the tub's got settings for bubbles and a nozzle for water massages?" he said. "Not that I tested out or anything. Because I haven't. Cause it's really girly stuff. Also, there's some really nice bubble bath and stuff in there as well."

<Melati> "Afraid the girly stuff might make your balls fall off?" Melati laughed, before taking another swig to moisten her sore throat. "You know, if I already have to put up with being taken against my will, why not make the most of it? You say this is some kind of illegal harem? I say it's paid vacation in Italy."

<Santo> "Hey, what happen to my balls is none of your business, okay?!" he hastily said, ignoring everything else she mentioned. It was clear he was jumpy about something, even the fact that his hand not holding a beer can had unconsciously moved towards his crotch. "I mean... yeah... italy vacation.. heh... funny."

<Melati> "Hey, it's the least I can expect to make up for this trouble, not to mention my..." She trailed off, looking around the bed and the rest of the spacious room. "Speaking of, what happened to my clothes?"

<Santo> "Think they probably threw it out. They.. uhm.. well there are some clothes in the drawer there, but I'm not sure if you'd like them. THey might not even fit. Seeing that when I checked, I only saw huge ass sheets sort of robes that the big boss wears. Guessing he keeps his own spare clothes in every girl's room."

<Melati> "Damn, I liked those clothes!" Melati crumpled the can in her hand, which hadn't been entirely empty, the remaining beer foaming over her fingers. "It's not like you can get stuff off the rack with a tail like mine. And don't get me started on having to custom fit all of my boots."

<Melati> After letting out a sigh and watching the beverage drip from her hand, Melati lapped up the precious liquid. "Is there anything I can wear?"

<Santo> "Uhh, hang on, lemme check." he said, stepping around the bed and opened the drawers. "Sheets... robes.. more robes... more sheets... pillow casing.." he mumbled as he looked through, then turned his attention to the cupboard... which turned out to be a wardrobe in disguise. "Oh hey, my mistake, here ya go." he said with triumph, showing the hanging clothes. He took out the first one, and blinked at it.

<Melati> "Yeah, think I'd rather try my luck with the muumuu," Melati commented as she caught sight of the sparkly, jingling thing Santo pulled out of the wardrobe. She wouldn't think of it as clothing, as whatever cloth is contained wasn't meant to cover up anything.

<Melati> "But that can wait until I took that tub for a test run." As she made her first cautious attempt at standing up, she grabbed the chain attached to her collar, holding it up to see if it was even long enough to allow her to go to the bathroom.

<Santo> "Hang on there, I gotta hold the leash for the first few weeks according to the rules." he quickly said, making his way back around to where the chain was hooked and latched on to the bed's frame. In no time he unlocked and unhooked the chain leash and held it, giving enough slack for Mel to walk nearly freely.

<Melati> "What, you're supposed to take me for walkies too?" Melati gave the big rock guy another look. She might have been wrong, but Santo didn't strike her as a bad guy at all. A fact that could possibly make her escape a lot easier - or a lot more complicated.

<Santo> "Don't worry, I'll look away when you need to use the toilet." he replied with a sigh, wishing he didn't have to do it either. He led her to the bathroom and started to run the water. "So... bubbles?" he asked, holding up a bubble bath bottle.

<Melati> "Do I want bubbles? Hell yeah!" Melati didn't sound too impressed as she slumped down on the toilet seat. "They don't make up for being drugged and dragged across half the fucking globe, but they're a definite start."

<Santo> Santo proceeded to dump nearly the whole bottle in and turned on the hot tub feature. That was the last anyone had heard from again as the bubbles took over the world.