1/3 Instance: Frosty After Party

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

1/3 Instance: Frosty After Party

Post by JackSkulls »

Timeline: Current

Hope: Hope didn't hurry as she made her way out of the restaurant. When she had become above such things was beyond her, but she knew that rushing wasn't going to happen. Her green eyes looked for Chris, searching for him and either his wrath or his need to be comforted after that mess with his parents.

Christopher: Chris was sat on the hood of his car a join in hand. "Fuck parents." He took a deep drag and exhaled the smoke straight up.

Hope: Hope sat on the hood with him, wanting that joint, but her eyes darted around for cameras. "Let's get out of here babe."

Christopher: "You sure your goon squad is okay with that." He finished the joint and got up to help her off the hood.

Hope: "Not worried about them," she told him as she was helped down.

Christopher: Chris opened the door for Hope. "Yeah lets go then." 

Hope: Hope slid on into the car, knowing Phil and Stan would follow them. That's what they did.

Christopher: Chris got into the car and turned it on, revving the engine hard. "Think we can lose them?" He contemplated lighting up another joint and just forgetting about the past night.

Hope: Hope took the joint from him for her own drag. "Let's try it."

Christopher: Chris floored it leaving a nice cloud of smoked rubber and exhaust. "Just gotta hit the highway and they'll never catch us." He laughed a little.

Hope: Hope laughed and took another drag. "YEAH! Let's do it!"

Christopher: Chris zipped off into the night getting to the highway as quickly as he could. Once he got to the highway he cranked the speed up to as far as he was comfortable with. "We're gonna get in trouble you know that right?"

Hope: Hope slid her hand onto his thigh. "I'll deal with it." She'd send them a text later. She'd be fine with him, they knew that.

Christopher: Chris managed to lose them at an off ramp and found his way to a nice secluded place to hide out. They'd find them eventually but he could at least enjoy the moment with Hope. "That was easier than I thought it'd be. Bobby's losin his touch."

Hope: She laughed and smiled softly. "Phil and Stan are easier to lose. Bobby would be blowing up my phone by now." She sent a quick text to them so they could find her later and slid out of the car, taking in the area around them.

Christopher: Chris got out with her. "Ahh so I can't rub it in his face that he missed the doctor this time?" He laughed a little.

Hope: "You can rub it in that he missed all the fun." Hope moved around to sit carefully on the hood of his car.

Christopher: "Definitely. Though he might freeze me, that would suck." Chris got up on the hood with her and slid his arm around her.

Hope: After kicking her heels off, Hope slid her knees up to her chest, leaning against Chris. "I don't know how to fix this, Chris."

Christopher: "No fix needed. They'll do what they want no matter what. Even if they cut me off I still have my own investments." Chris gave her a warm smile. "Just don't dent the car. Then I'll have to dent your butt."

Hope: "Sounds like some kinky trophy," she teased him, kissing his cheek. "You can't get cut off for me..." that was insane.

Christopher: "I got cut off for telling him I was a mutant. Prolly again when I told him I was marrying
Greer. So it's not something new. Like I said don't worry about it. I can handle myself. Plus I have that handsome teaching salary." He laughed a little.

Hope: "But your mom..." Hope sighed, running her hand through her hair. "I know about your dad and how there's not a lot of love lost there, but what about your mom?"

Christopher: "I'm the one that's allowed to be upset over Greer and me not working out. She'll have to get over it." Chris laid back onto the windshield and just stared into the sky.

Hope: That stung just a little. Hope stayed where she was, looking up at the stars from her seated position. "Yeah. Makes sense."

Christopher: "She'll warm up to us eventually." Chris carefully pulled her back to lay with him. "It's way too cold for this, you know that right?"

Hope: "Such a wuss," Hope muttered, snuggling into him. "It's not even snowing." She closed her eyes, sighing a bit.

Christopher: "Don't jinx us, this thing isn't ment for driving in the snow." Chris laughed and snuggled her.

Hope: "I think we'll be fine," she told him softly, kissing the tip of his nose. "I'm just glad we get to be together."

Christopher: "Yeah I'm more surprised your Dad hasn't had me carted off to some place for re-education."

Hope: Hope laughed and smiled at him. "Like I'd let him."

Christopher: "How do you know he hasn't already." Chris started to tickle her playfully. "He coulda hired me to take care of you and you'd never know."

Hope: "Because he wouldn't have to re-educate you to get you to do that," she pointed out, laughing and taking his hands in her own.

Christopher: "I dunno, you are pretty high maintenance." Chris teased her and held her close to him.

Hope: "I already knew I was pretty," she teased him, kissing him softly.

Christopher: "That's an understatement." Chris grinned and deepened the kiss.

Hope: Hope smiled as their kiss ended, pressing her forehead against his. "Thanks, babe."

Christopher: "Mmm no thank you, I get to enjoy it naked." Chris gave her a dirty grin and went for the tickling again.

Hope: She whacked his chest out of reflex, laughing at him. "You are terrible!"

Christopher: "What you get to see this naked too. And I glow. That's like just sheer awesome." Chris pulled her on top of him for another slow kiss.

Hope: "It does make nighttime... interesting," she teased and laughed.

Christopher: "Could play star wars some night." Chris gave her a lewd grin.

Hope: "Who are you going to fight with that thing?" Hope was amused now.

Christopher: "You can't handle this Jedi Master." Chris kissed her neck once just to tease her.

Hope: "I think I handle this Jedi very well thanks," she laughed and closed her eyes.

Christopher: "Shall I get something to make the saber noise too." Chris smirked wondering if she'd get what he was implying.

Hope: "Sounds like the noises you usually make," she teased with a kiss.

Christopher: "Ouch... that's just mean." Chris kissed he back. "And here I thought this was getting kinky."

Hope: "You thought wrong!" She taunted him with a laugh.

Christopher: "You know I could just steal all your clothes and leave you out here in the nude." He gave her a maniacal grin. "Miss thinks she's got the upper hand."

Hope: Hope shrugged. "Go for it. If you think you're brave. Tell me, who do you fear more in doing
that? Bobby? Or Tony? Or Shaw?" She stuck her tongue out at him.

Christopher: "Hmm if I said none of the above and got out my camera what would you do to me?" Chris laughed a little.

Hope: "Call you a liar and remind you how much you hate being frozen." She laughed and wrapped her arms around him. "You can't win. Just give it up."

Christopher: "Mmm but I love seeing you naked, and that might be pretty hot." Chris nipped her lip.

Hope: "Too bad you won't see me naked out here," She laughed and pressed her head against his. "But we can go home... you can there.”

Christopher: "Aww but that's no fun." Chris kissed her softly and grinned. "Thought you were all adventurous."

Hope: "Not when you threaten to leave me out here naked!"

Christopher: "That's the adventurous part. You gotta convince me to take you home." Chris laughed a little.

Hope: Hope just crossed her arms and looked at him.

Christopher: "Is that the you're not getting sex for a week look?" Chris chewed his lip.

Hope: "If you leave me out here? Never again."

Christopher: "Well see now that's a perfect reason to not leave you." Chris laughed a little knowing she wasn't pissed a t him now.

Hope: She laughed and pulled him into a deep kiss.

Christopher: "Does that mean you're gonna do a little dance for me?" He kissed her back and laughed more, this time just joking with her.

Hope: "I have an outfit for that in my suitcase." She gave him a wicked grin.

Christopher: "You what?" Chris just stared at her.

Hope: "Ready to go home then?"

Christopher: "You just love killing my ideas don't you?" He grinned helping her off the car.

Hope: "Only when I have a better one." She kissed his wrist and got her shoes back on.

Christopher: "Hey I liked my idea." Chris eyed her butt when she bent to get her shoes. "Now that's a perfect view.”

Hope: "Are you trying to say my ass is better to look at than my face?" she teased, standing back up.

Christopher: "No that's a breathtaking view." Chris covered his ass even though he knew she was teasing him.

Hope: Hope just grinned and pulled him into a hug. "You're amazing."

Christopher: "Damn straight." Chris picked her up and spun her around.