12/10 Instance: Not the Bed You're Looking For

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

12/10 Instance: Not the Bed You're Looking For

Post by Svartfreja »

Immediately after [Fic]All These Floors Look the Same.

<Tyrone> After the initial shock of being pulled into a hug by an unexpected stranger, Tyrone looked over at his companion. "Well this is unexpected. Hi there beautiful," he said softly.

<Heather> The voice pulled her from her dream and Heather blinked her eyes open, stretching a wing up as she stretched out and grumbled... then realised she was not alone. Her eyes flew open and she shrieked, her wings spreading fully and knocking over a lamp.

<Tyrone> "Whoa! Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you there." Tyrone said, "Well it certainly is unexpected to find you like this, unexpected but definitely not unpleasant. Hi."

<Heather> "What are you doing in my room?!" Heather flailed her way to the other side of the bed and got out of it.

<Tyrone> "Y-" Tyrone stopped mid word, taking in the view. "Your room?" Tyrone laughed, "You were in my bed, darling."

<Heather> Heather shook her head, moving to the lightswitch for some illumination. "My room."

<Tyrone> Tyrone looked around in shock, "What have you done with my stuff!" and looking down at the bed, "And what is with these sheets?"

<Tyrone> Realisation suddently dawning, "Oh gawd! I'm in the wrong room aren't I?"

<Heather> "Yeah you are," She folded her arms, feeling a little selfconscious in her somewhat skimpy sleepware. Her wings curled around her to help shield herself.

<Tyrone> "Sorry? But seriously, My Little Pony?" Tyrone giggled.

<Heather> Heather narrowed her eyes, "You don't get to mock me, you didn't even know what floor you're on!"

<Tyrone> "I didn't mean to mock." Tyrone started giggling, "I mean sure if you like these sheets, you like them."

<Heather> "I've had them since I was little... my brother sent them over... shut up!" She picked up a cushion and threw it at him.

<Tyrone> Catching the cushion, Tyrone started laughing. "Look if it makes you feel better take a look at my pants," Tyrone said as he threw back the covers. He then started blushing as he realised what he'd done.

<Heather> Heather blinked, taking in the sight before bursting into giggles herself. "Aquaman?!"

<Tyrone> Now almost beetroot in colour, Tyrone said; "You can't mock him, he's a great swimmer!"

<Heather> "And that's about all he's good at." Heather giggled some more.

<Tyrone> "Hey! Thats not fair," Tyrone paused, "Ok, I suppose it might be."

<Tyrone> "And hey! Stop staring at my crotch!" Tyrone pulled the sheets up, covering himself up so only his eyes and the top of his nose were visible.

<Heather> "I'm not staring at it, I'm laughing at it.... wait, that's worse, right?"

<Tyrone> Tyrone snickered, "I suppose it probably is." The rest of his head reemerging from under the quilt, "But don't worry I won't take it personally."

<Heather> "Well you're in my room and my bed so I think I'll reserve the right to laugh at you a little bit longer."

<Tyrone> "Yeah, I'm truly sorry about that, I'm not entirely sure how it happened. And... oh gawd I'm in your bed... and you're mostly naked." Tyrone gulped and jumped out of the bed, holding the sheet out to wrap it around Heather.

<Heather> Heather blinked at him, "I'm in my pyjamas... It's fine... It's not really easy to wrap blankets around me..." she gestured to the wings.

<Tyrone> "No, it isn't, but I do now appear to be trying to hug you through a blanket whilst we're both half naked." Tyrone sighed, "How much more embarrassing can this night get?"

<Heather> "Oh probably pretty bad if a teacher walked in or something after hearing me yell."

<Tyrone> Tyrone gulped, "Yeah that would be bad."

<Heather> "Yeah it would... um... are you going to go now so I can go back to sleep or were you planning to stand around my room in your underwear for a little longer?"

<Tyrone> "Yeah, I guess I should head to my room now, the correct room that is, again I'm really sorry about this." Tyrone blushed again.

<Tyrone> Tyrone headed to the door, but paused awkwardly before leaving.

<Tyrone> "Erm, this is completely the wrong time, but I'll never be able to ask again after this." Tyrone gulped, "Do you want to go into town to get a coffee sometime?"
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 12/10 Instance: Not the Bed You're Looking For

Post by steyn »

D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

^_^ That's so cute