10/12 Instance: Chrome Beauties

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

10/12 Instance: Chrome Beauties

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Christopher: Chris pulled up the drive to the new school, or atleast what he hoped was the new school. Whatever it was he was going to invest in better armor, maybe some infused with iron and salt. "Creepy." He smiled a little when he couldn't even hear himself talk over the combined roar of the engine and the sound of his music playing though the amplified speakers.

Christopher: Chris glanced back to make sure the trailer was still attached to the car. It'd been a decently long drive but he was pretty sure his baby could take the abuse of that monstrosity he'd drug along with him.

Cessily: Upon hearing the deep rumble of the engine, Cessily quickly slipped out of the SHIELD-issue field tent and waved at the approaching car. She swiftly made towards the driveway and gestured at the nearby agents. "It's okay, we're expecting someone," she called out at the men, who returned to their post.

Aodhfionn: Fianna had got himself a room already. It was his room, and he'd already built himself an impressive and above all warm nest in a corner - it was a bed in as much as there was a mattress under the pile of soft things somewhere. It was where he was now, half-buried in it and sketching. Well, he was until he picked up the gorgeous sounds from the driveway on the other side of school...

Aodhfionn: The sketchpad was closed and he wrapped himself in his shadows, pulling on his shoes and pegging it out of the room. Any engine that sounded that damned good deserved a nice lookover, and anyone playing that music also deserved attention, damnit, the mutant running through the building and sending any people around scattering as he did.

Christopher: Chris gave his old friend a little honk and pulled the car to a nice stopping spot. The music still louder than it really should be. "Well there's a sight for sore eyes!" Chris yelled across to Cessily even though she probably wouldn't hear him.

Cessily: Not hearing a thing over the blaring music and the rumbling engine, Cessily simply smiled in response and raised her hand for a friendly greeting. She was wincing only slightly at all the noise.

Christopher: Chris cut the music and the engine and hopped out of the car, almost running to scoop her up into a hug. "It's been faaar too long!"

Aodhfionn: Fianna skidded to a stop outside where the tents for those that didn't fit in the building yet were set up (sod sleeping in the snow, he'd had enough of being cold) and recognised the silver girl - though his attention was purely on the car. After gauging the amount of light, he covered himself in shadows properly and ventured out. While the two were being huggy, he sidled up to the car, humming in appreciation.

Cessily: Cessily laughed and wrapped her arms around Christopher, holding him in tight embrace. "Far too long," she agreed, smiling softly. "It's good to see you again, Chris. I just wish it could have been under different circumstances."

Christopher: "Yeah bad times all around." He frowned a little. "But hey that's what I'm here to fix. I'll put some smiles on peoples faces even if I have to weld them there!" Chris noticed the person eyeing up his car and hit the auto-start to see if he could make him jump.

Aodhfionn: The shadows did drop for an instant, revealing the albino mutant before he quickly brought them back up - no burning, not even for the car - and the hum turned into a whistle. "This car, mate, is a fuckin' work of art." He wanted to look under the hood, but even he wasn't going to ask a perfect stranger that. "New student? Because you an' me, we're gonna get on just fine if this is how you work your baby."

Cessily: "Oh, hello, Fianna." Cessily looked back over her shoulder and smiled at the pale boy. "This is Christopher. He's a former student at Xavier's old school. He heard what happened and offered to return." She looked back at Chris. "Right?"

Christopher: "Yup even got wrangled into teaching. I'm so going to need a few ambulances on speed dial." Chris gave them both an evil grin. "That trailer's packed to the gills with goodies for new students like you to destroy." Chris stretched a little. "I'm guessing you'd like a look?" He moved over to the car to pop the hood, showing off almost more crome than Cessily did.

Aodhfionn: "Stupid question - and hey Cess! How's tricks - sorry if y' noticed any pillows missin' from the empty rooms, I mighta commendeered 'em for the greater good of soft and warm." Fianna grinned through the smoke-like shadow hiding most of his features - besides the creepy red eyes - before the other set of chrome beauty distracted him, sketchbook still under his arm. "Oh holy mother of God, I need t' go change my boxers."

Christopher: "Yeah she has that effect." Chris laughed a little. "I'm gonna have to find her a place to stay, don't want some ghost hijacking her for a joy ride, or any students." He set his gaze on Fianna with a raised eyebrow.

Cessily: "I'm just glad you've decided to stay with us," Cessily told Fianna, offering the boy a smile. "You know you can always get one of the tents if you like. You don't have to stay in the old building before it's renovated."

Aodhfionn: "Yeah well, warm place, free food, good views..." He grinned unashamedly at Cessily. "Nah, thanks for lettin' me. Better'n ghosting around the place tryin' to scare people." He waved a hand at Chris, looking back at the engine, claws tapping on his sketchpad. "Ffff. I wouldn' take this baby away from her daddy, that's jus' cruel. I'd get my own." Because he only stole cars to sell, he added in his own mind. "Very nice, though."

Christopher: "Careful pal they're both a lot to handle." Chris laughed a little, moving to shut the hood once the new boy was done looking. "I've set myself up a nice little bunk in my trailer so I'll be fine too. Gonna keep away from them ghosties in there. I've heard rumors about this place."

Cessily: "Oh, please, no more talking about ghosts," Cessily said, instinctively reaching up to twirl a strand of red hair around her finger. "The place is spooky enough without everyone sharing ghost stories the whole time." The shiny teacher smiled at Fianna. "Okay then. Just keep in mind you can always come to me if you need anything."

Aodhfionn: Fianna gave her an apologetic smile. "Yeah, sorry abou' that. Most of those ghost stories were probably me, y' know tha', right?" His eyes flickered over the car, then the guy who owned it, his look unconsciously a little wary. "Trus' me, you guys are doin' plenty by not jus' tossing me out on my ass. I'm warm an' fed for the first time in ages...so thank y'. I'll let you know if I do need anythin' though." Not flirting, not flirting, nope,

Christopher: "Well I'm sure I'll have to come in for some things. I mean, I don't think the students would appreciate all my classes being outdoors. Nor the smell I'd produce after a few days no shower." Chris laughed.

Cessily: "Our friends from SHIELD were kind enough to provide us with tents and trailers while the main building is being worked on," Cessily said, turning to the side to gesture at the small field base that had been put up on the surrounding lawn. "We've got heat, electricity, and warm water - most times of the day, anyway. Just make sure you're not the last at the showers."

Aodhfionn: "I dunno, I'm all for outside shit - so long as I get cuddled warm after." Fianna grinned fangily at the two. "Seriously though, f' government spooks, they're good sports. None of 'em's holdin' it against me for playin' the spooky card an' tryin' to get warm - hell, they ain't even asked me why I'm here. I like that. So...what're you gonna be teachin'?"

Christopher: "Well, if you can't tell from the skin I'm a bit of an artist so I'm gonna try my hand at teaching that. Maybe we'll make some artists or blacksmith outa you kids." Chris chuckled a little and moved to his trailer to upen it up. "I'm gonna see how many kids can work a forge, so if you like lots of heat you're in for a treat. Though you'll have to deal with a scantilly clad teacher. Hope that won't be against the rules Ms. Kincaid." Chris gav

Christopher: Chris gave her a playful shove.*

Aodhfionn: "...Art? Holy fuck, sign me up, I love art! An' I always wanted to learn how t' be a smithy - seriously, this place sounds better the more I hear about it." Fianna's grin got wider. "Scantily clad too? Say it ain' so, sir." He winked at Chris, tongue absently going over his fangs. "I sure as fuck ain' got no problem wit' that..."

Cessily: "Oh, I'm sure no one would mind," Cessily replied, a sheepish smile on her lips as she curled a strand of red hair around her finger and tucked it behind her ear. "Yes, Chris here is going to be our new arts and crafts teacher." Putting her hand on Christopher's shoulder, she turned to look at Fianna. "And I can already tell his class is going to be popular."

Cessily: "Actually, it sounds hot enough to be done outdoors," the silver teacher added, smiling to herself as she tapped her chin. "I mean... because of the forge!"

Christopher: "Yup gonna have to build me a classroom, but we'll be outdoors for the smithing, unless I get a heat shielded room. Plus with the forge and apparently myself, it'll be more than warm enough."

Aodhfionn: "I'll hafta wait an' see for myself, sir, but I'm prepared t' believe it." He smirked a little, running a hand through his hair and pulling the hood of his hoodie up so that he could banish the shadows, his features on show properly. "Hah...I ain' been in school for years. This is gonna be fun."

Cessily: "Yes, I hope so, too." Cessily smiled at the young man, trying to banish the dark thoughts about their old school as they reared their ugly heads inside her mind again. "It may not be much yet, but we'll make the best out of it."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 10/12 Instance: Chrome Beauties

Post by steyn »

:naughty