7/6 Instance: Child Support

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

7/6 Instance: Child Support

Post by Slarti »

Timelined the day after A Bus to Catch

<Shinobi> Shinobi was staring down at the jumpsuit that had replaced his ruined suit. "This will not do. This will not do at all!" The figure of the retreating lawyer was receiving a most contemptuous glare to the back of his head. "In our arguments we will be pointing this out as cruel and unusual punishment! It more than qualifies."

<Shinobi> The man didn't seem too impressed with Shinobi's suggestion, however, and slipped right out the door. "The nerve! Walking away as if defending me isn't going to make his career!" There was a great huff from Shinobi and a secondary one as he fingered the sleeve of his jumpsuit.

<Shaw> Sebastian was hung over. After the last two days, the friendly chat he'd just had with Nick Fury to tell him he had a son, much less a terrorist son, had been the highlight of his week so far. Clearly, he should listen to Tony more and just stay drunk.

<Shaw> Standing outside the holding cell during the harried attorney's visit with this Shinobi, he glared so hard at the security screen it could have cracked at any time.

<Shaw> His lip curled up to bare his teeth and he squared his shoulders, nodding at Fury once before he went in. The hour of instruction on how to address the prisoner went out the window the second he laid eyes on the younger man, however, and Sebastian crossed the room in three long strides and fairly dove over the table, his hands already closing around his throat. "Who are you?!"

<Shinobi> Most indignant noises came boiling out of Shinobi as he struggled with his father. He leaned back as far as he could whilst still having one hand chained to the table, both trying to gain some space and trying to gain some form of leverage to push the other man off. To think, his father behaved so uncouth for their first meeting!

<Shaw> Sebastian towered over the younger man, ignoring his struggles and snarling and further tightening his fingers. Bringing his face this close to his, unfortunately, made him realize Shinobi did resemble him. With that, he let him go, but didn't move away. "I'm going to ask again - who are you?!"

<Shinobi> "...I expected you to be older." Shinobi stated before he even considered answering. He gave Sebastian the roaming eye up and down before straightening what he could of his jumpsuit. Just because it was terrible did not mean it would be worn disheveled. "I am Shinobi Shaw. I would suspect you knew this."

<Shaw> "Expected me to be..." Sebastian just stared. "How old are you?" Watching his mannerisms, and even though he was distinctly Asian, the overall structure of his face, his eyes... "No..."

<Shinobi> Obviously, his father knew some very gifted surgeons. That was the only explanation that was coming to Shinobi's mind at the present. "Twenty. I imagine I won't need your cosmetic connections for quite some time, but I must say you've chosen correctly."

<Shaw> "Cosmetic..." Sebastian was quickly losing what little composure he had, on many levels. He made a frustrated sound, reaching out and grabbing Shinobi again, though this time none-too-gently by the jaw to turn his face one way and then the other. "I'm thirty-three, you twat!"

<Shinobi> "If your lack of contact is due to wanting to appear younger than you are for the sake of public appearance, I must say you are committed." He made another hissing sound at being handled this way but played along this time. After all, he had to keep a sharp eye out for any signs of seams and tucks now.

<Shaw> Eyes narrowed, he studied Shinobi as much as Shinobi studied him. "I don't know what game you're playing at here, you little bastard, but you are not my son," he snarled, giving Shinobi's head a jerk as he let go.

<Shaw> Sebastian straightened up, crossing his arms and backing away from the small table. He shot a glance to the security camera and paced across the small room.

<Shinobi> "So I suppose this is some sort of public denouncement due to my cleansing of humanity?" Shinobi sighed and shook his head woefully. He had always assumed he had come from much more interesting stock than those who would bow to public opinion.

<Shaw> His head snapped around to stare at the younger man. "It's impossible."

<Shinobi> "Well, if you are simply going to be that way then you are of no further use to me." He made a shooing motion towards his father.

<Shaw> Sebastian's eyebrows rose and he was back in Shinobi's face in an instant. This time he didn't touch him, but planted both fists on the table and leaned into him. "Well then, son," he growled. "Who is your mother?"

<Shinobi> "I have never bothered to find out. Now begone, well-preserved man, I've no further use for you if you're going to continue to be so very obstinate!" He made the shooing motion more forcefully; the tips of his fingers brushing Sebastian's shirt.

<Shaw> Touching him was a mistake the boy shouldn't have made, since Sebastian caught the hand and twisted his grip to bend his pinky finger backward. "I have no further use for you and your insolence - if you don't know your mother, how on unholy Earth would you know of me? And by whom were you raised? Where?"

<Shinobi> The finger snapped easily and Shinobi made yet another surprisingly loud unpleased noise since meeting Sebastian. "I've no cause to inform you of anything or talk to you any further! You're hardly a party to my defense at the moment, are you?"

<Shinobi> "Unless you believe somehow we are brothers and you didn't notice before I believe I know the truth of the matter."

<Shaw> "If you convince me of our relationship, perhaps I could be, but if and until that day, you are a terrorist," he snarled. "You and your friends supported that lunatic Nur and led to the destruction of half the Hellfire Clubs in this hemisphere!"

<Shaw> "Since you seem to know so very much about me, you know what the club means to me, however it isn't a fraction of what Madelyne Pryor was to me." With that, he released Shinobi's hand and backhanded him at near-full strength.

<Shinobi> If it weren't for the fact that the practically frothing man was standing right in front of him, Shinobi may have never even knew what hit him. As it was, there was a good chance he wouldn't even remember who it had been when he woke up.

<Shaw> Sebastian caught him before he could fall from his chair and dropped him onto the table. Rolling him onto his back, he took another good long look at what was distinctly his features. He cursed under his breath and yanked a few strands of Shinobi's hair before he headed for the door.

<Shaw> Time to have another friendly chat with Fury.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 7/6 Instance: Child Support

Post by steyn »

Sebastian started early.... Jack could learn much from him :shifty