7/3 Instance: ...Like a Car Bonnet

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

7/3 Instance: ...Like a Car Bonnet

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline Note: Current

<Janet> It was still warm because Summer hadn't ended very long ago, and the heat still lingered behind it. Jan was busy working on Lady Godiva today though to worry about how hot it was. She needed a tune up from the road trip and a touch up on the body paint. "No problems here, baby. You're in such good shape. You just need some toning," she smiled patting her car before grabbing a wrench from her tool box and sliding under her machine.

<@Mayday> Finally giving in to her urge to see her partner, Mayday approached the garage, stretching in the sun and sighing at the heat against her pale skin. She ducked under the metal door, realizing Janet was at work on her vehicle and remaining silent.

<@Mayday> Instead, she moved around to standing before where she was wheeled underneath, leaning on the side of the car. "Come out for a kiss?" she asked, giggling a little to herself.

<Janet> Janet snickered when she heard Mayday's voice chiming from above the car. She slid out after a second and wiped her forehead with a bandana she'd brought out to clean the grease off. "I would kiss you if I weren't concerned I would get grease in your pretty red hair." She winked, standing up and stretching her back, "What are you doing out here?"

<@Mayday> With a little sigh, Mayday shrugged, "You know, I wouldn't mind..." she admitted, "...kind of a crappy day. W-well, kind of a...." with another shrug she shook her head, "...no, it was crappy. It was."

<Janet> Janet looked at May with concern, and then wrapped her arms around May's waist. "What happened, babe?" She set down the bandana and tucked some of May's hair behind her ear.

<@Mayday> "...you have to promise not to tell me I'm stupid,” Mayday frowned, "A-and not...you know, freak out and get sad..."

<Janet> Janet looked at her skeptically but nodded. "I can promise the first, but until you tell me, I can't promise the second,” she said and rubbed her side.

<@Mayday> Mayday nodded, "Understandable, I guess. Well, I love you, ok? A-and that's something I need you to consider,” she exhaled a little, "Melati...she tried to, ah...do stuff with me the other day. B-but we didn't! I told her I couldn't, that I would never do that, I promise!"

<@Mayday> She looked away, "That's not the issue though. It's that...Mel decided to jump into bed with Sue. A-and...I dunno, it kinda bothers me for some reason, you know? Like...like, she's my friend, why would she get with my ex?"

<Janet> Janet stared at her for a moment and nodded. "I love you too... So the fact that you told Melati you couldn't and that you wouldn't is comforting. Thank you... A lot of other girls would have jumped at the opportunity to be with someone else if their girlfriend has been exceptionally busy lately." She rubbed the back of her neck.

<Janet> "However, while I understand that she's your friend and that sleeping with your ex is a break from girl code... I don't understand why it upsets you so much... She is your ex, after all..and she screwed you over..."

<@Mayday> "Then why would my friend do that?" Mayday pleaded, "That's my point! I-I mean, she knows that Sue.... S-she actually almost got me killed! W-who would do that? I broke up with her because she stopped everything ever. She clearly didn't want me back..."

<@Mayday> With a sigh, Mayday grasped Janet, burying her head in the other girl's neck, "Why would she do that to me? I thought Mel was my friend, how is sleeping with my ex ok? H-how was trying to get with me first ok!?"

<Janet> "Sleeping with your ex was not okay, and trying to get you first is most definitely not okay. I was just saying I'm happy that you didn't let her. Believe me, if I see Melati I'll probably be restraining myself from kicking her ass,” she muttered and held May closer.

<Janet> "Forget it... You're right, it was wrong of her to sleep with Sue.." Janet was still pretty miffed that May was so upset about it, but she was going to comfort her girlfriend anyway.

<@Mayday> Mayday nodded, gripping Janet a little tighter, "Sue was my first love, and....and to be honest, the lack of closure hurts. I just don't understand why she blanked me out all of a sudden, why she left me there after that ninja attack,” she swallowed, "It's just...s-she hates me now. Why? W-what did I do? I-I mean, yeah, I crushed on Cass, but..."

<@Mayday> Moving away, Mayday looked up at Janet, "...i-is that normal? F-for someone to just hate you like that? I know I...I-I wasn't perfect, but..." she looked down, shoulders slumping, "If something happened between us, would you......?"

<Janet> "Maybe because Sue is more focused on herself than anyone else, May. I know she was your first love and all, but sometimes people change for the worse, and they decide that whatever is going on with them is much more important than your feelings. They can even become cruel..." she shrugged.

<Janet> Janet shook her head and cradled May's face in her hands. "I would be upset for awhile...harden my heart and shut people out, but, God, Mayday, you have buried yourself so deep in my heart that I don't think I could ever hate you."

<@Mayday> "Her brother was missing, but...but I was looking, ok? I was out there. I tried to make it work, make it better....", Mayday sniffed a little, shaking her head, "And I'm not gonna cry over it 'cause I already did too much. I just don't understand what's happening right now...."

<@Mayday> With a little jump, Mayday kissed Janet's forehead, "I love you. A-and I won't leave you, ok? Not ever."

<Janet> "I know you did everything you could. She changed though...and sometimes that happens." She wiped May's eyes and trembled a little when Mayday kissed her forehead. "Only if that's what you want. I wouldn't keep you here if you got tired of me,” she chuckled.

<@Mayday> With a little giggle, Mayday shook her head, "Nope, I'm gonna keep you here all the time. And bug you forever. Deal with it."

<Janet> "Damn... Any way I can back out now?" she joked, then turned May swiftly, bent her over the hood of her freshly cleaned car, and kissed her with heated passion. "I think I can deal with you bugging me forever."

<@Mayday> Letting out a soft breath, Mayday felt her blush burn through her cheeks as she smiled, turning to the car momentarily, "...can we do this in the car?" she asked automatically, looking back at Janet, "...I have seriously been thinking about that all day. And I am totally ok with it."

<Janet> Janet smirked mischievously. "Well that depends, Mayday... would you be willing to be known as the naughty girl who does it in the back of a car?" She grinned and ran her hand up Mayday's smooth thigh.

<@Mayday> Mayday nodded, "Yep. I'ma put that shit on my résumé,” she smirked back, pressing her lips against Janet's again.

<Janet> "My god, you're sexy," she smirked and lifted her, opening the car door, slipping Mayday inside, shutting the door, and climbing on top of her. Janet slid her hands inside May's shirt.

<@Mayday> "T-to be clear..." Mayday raised a finger to Janet's lips, eyes locked on hers, "...I love you, ok? No matter what, I'd never, ever do anything else with anyone else. Right? Not unless you were there...i-if you wanted to..."

<Janet> She smiled and nodded, kissing her fingertips. "I know that, and believe me... It will most likely be just the two of us 'cause I'm pretty selfish." She winked and kissed her jaw.

<Mayday> Letting out a soft moan, Mayday nodded, "Cool,” she breathed, "That's....cool,” with another gentle breath she adjusted herself beneath Janet, hands sliding down her girlfriend's back, "...no more talk."

<Janet> Janet just winked at her in response and tugged off Mayday's shirt, quickly disposing of her bra too. Janet pressed her lips to Mayday's as her hands gently toyed with her bare chest.

<Mayday> Relaxing back to the blissful feeling of adoration each kiss filled her with, Mayday let her issues melt away in her mind; nothing else was important as each move of her tongue against Janet's became her sole focus of attention.

<Mayday> And for now, at least, it was the only thing she cared about.