7/1 Instance: Personal Maintenance

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

7/1 Instance: Personal Maintenance

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Sue: Sue was trying to write a paper for her politics class and getting nowhere. Aside from the distraction of the shootings replaying in her mind, there was also loud music coming from... somewhere. With a sigh, she shoved her books away, closed her laptop and decided to go and investigate.

Sue: She followed the music to its source in the garage and made most everything invisible until she could see who was in there.

Melati: Melati could feel the pounding drums throb inside her chest, the screeching guitars almost hurting her sensitive ears. Just the way she liked it best. Leaning over the open hood of the school's van, she didn't notice how the walls behind her vanished, her struggle with an uppity lid demanding all of her attention.

Melati: Jamming her wrench around the resisting piece of metal, she planted one of her large, bare feet against the vehicle's grill and leaned back, putting all her strength into the motion. The lid finally came off, and Melati allowed herself a moment of rest to wipe the sweat from her brow. She ended up only replacing it with black grease and oil, however.

Sue: The van was the next thing to vanish and Sue finally found Mel. She waved.

Melati: Waving her arms, the green-skinned lizard girl didn't look too graceful as she tried to keep her balance - even though nothing about her stance had changed, as she could still feel the hard frame of the van against her foot. It was just her brain telling her that she should be falling over with nothing to support her.

Melati: She held on to the invisible hood, just to be on the safe side, and only then turned around to look behind her back. "You could have just said 'hello', you know?" she told Sue, instantly realizing while this hadn't been an option when she couldn't even hear her own voice over the music.

Melati: Melati let go of the van and returned the wave, before she quickly stepped over to the stereo and turned down the volume.

Sue: Sue rubbed her ears, walking around the invisible vehicles in the garage as they slowly made their reappearance behind her. "I was wondering who was making all that noise... should've guessed it'd be you." She gave the girl a grin. "Couldn't concentrate on my essay so I thought I'd come and see where the party was."

Melati: "Hey, Sue!" Melati managed a small, crooked smile, while she wiped her hands on her torn, grease stained tank top. "Sorry about the essay." She glanced back over her shoulder at the van baring its innards. "Not much of a party, I'm afraid, but you're welcome to join anyway."

Sue: "It's okay, it's for my politics class so it's probably just going to be depressing anyway... might be procrastinating a little bit." She found a spot on a workbench and hopped up on it to sit down. "I could use the company, to be honest... well make that sane company."

Melati: "Yeah? What did you come here for then?" Melati grinned as she sauntered over to Sue. "According to a growing number among the student body here, I might no longer qualify as sane, you know?"

Sue: "Well obviously they haven't met my roommates." Sue replied with a giggle, cocking her head on one side as she watched Mel. "And anyway, I like your company, sanity or no."

Melati: "It's good to know someone still does." Smiling at the other girl, Melati stepped up to stand in front of her, resting her hands on the workbench on either side of Sue's legs. "Hell knows I could use someone around me who doesn't start shit or tries to cut off any more of my body parts."

Sue: Sue's eyebrows went up, "Someone's cutting off body parts? What happened, Mel?" She lifted her arms around the other girl's shoulders to draw her into a loose hug.

Melati: Melati let her head drop and sighed. "That crazy Japanese bitch with her sword fetish happened," she replied, looking back up at Sue. "She was giving me lip during training the other day, taking it so far that she basically begged me to give her a good ass-kicking."

Melati: "What does the crazy bitch do, though? She cuts off my hand and claims I wanted to kill her." She huffed. "Well, no shit, of course I thought about gutting her - afterwards!"

Sue: "What the fuck? How is cutting off someone's hand ever okay!? I hope she got in trouble." Sue gave her a proper hug for that, "Someone needs to teach her how to respect people.... which is retarded because isn't respect a huge thing in Japan?"

Melati: "Tell me about it." Melati returned the hug, the fresh scent of Sue's hair a welcome change to the smell of oil and gasoline around her. "If only she could have, oh I don't know, protected herself with some kind of forcefield instead of going straight for blood."

Melati: She took a deep breath and held it, trying to calm herself near the other girl. Even talking about the event made her anger flare up again. "No need to get any teachers involved, though. I wasn't an exemplary role-model there either, and I really don't need to deal with any disciplinary action at the moment."

Sue: "Well someone still needs to tell her it's not okay to go hacking off bits of other students just because she feels like being a bitch... I could do that any time I wanted to but I don't. I do this thing called 'walking away'." She gave Mel a gentle squeeze, straightening up again to look at her face. "I see you still have both hands though so that's something at least."

Melati: "Yeah, I gotta admit, I was tempted by the idea of a badass pirate hook to go along with my old-eyepatch, but then I realized that would have made holding my drink while smoking at the same time a bit difficult." Melati demonstrated the proper function of both limbs by running them over Sue's back. "So I asked Doc O'Keefe to lend me a hand."

Melati: Melati chuckled at her own remark. "I still can't wait for my powers to go back to normal, though." She lightly brushed her cheek against Sue's. "Until then, maybe I should follow your example and try this walking away thing."

Sue: "Then you can give them all the delightful view of your ass too." Sue nodded sagely, "I am for this plan." She turned her head slightly to brush her lips against Melati's neck. "And there are plenty of stealthier ways to get back at people."

Melati: "I usually prefer the direct approach, but I'll be open to suggestions." Melati grinned, her hands traveling down to Sue's behind to give her a shameless grope. Before going further, however, she paused and leaned back, looking at the blonde girl. "There's another thing, and this one also involves you somehow."

Sue: Sue yelped a little at the grope and jumped but drew Melati closer with her legs before pausing to look up at her. "What?"

Melati: Melati paused to take another breath, cocking her head as she bit her lip. "I kinda mentioned it around Mayday that we've had sex," she admitted instantly rolling her head the other way. "I know, I know, I shouldn't have said anything, but I honestly wasn't thinking that it would be a big deal."

Melati: "Anyway, it turned into one." Her lips pressed together, she gave Sue a sheepish look and reached up to scratch the back of her head.

Sue: Sue's eyes narrowed, "The nerve!" She shifted, seriously considering marching upstairs to tell Mayday where she could shove it. Taking a breath she tried to calm down, "What exactly did she have to say about it?"

Melati: "Apparently what I did was so bad, I might just as well have stabbed a rusty knife into her back and twisted it around in her heart." Melati's voice was tense, as her emotions couldn't settle between angry and hurt. "That's what I believe she wanted to tell me, anyway."

Sue: "Well what the fuck? What about my emotions when she fucking dumped me because I was worried about my brother who had been abducted by cannibals and spent every free minute of the day trying to find him? That selfish bitch can cram it up her ass. She doesn't get to say who I can and can't sleep with. That's up to me. Besides, we were friends long before she and I dated."

Sue: Sue looked Mel in the eyes, "Don't you dare let her make you feel bad for this. She has a girlfriend, she got one pretty damn soon after we broke up and she didn't give a shit how that made me feel. So she's nothing but a hypocrite. Don't let her ruin your life too."

Melati: A small smile showed itself on Melati's lips. "Do you know how hot you are when you get pissed and talk like me?" she asked, not feeling nearly as relaxed as she tried to pretend. "And hey, you know me. I won't let that get me down." She didn't even believe herself for one second, the tight sensation inside her chest returning.

Sue: "Don't." Sue said firmly, holding Mel's face between her palms. "You have absolutely nothing to feel bad about. And if she tells you different you can tell her to cram it up her backside and enjoy feeling how I felt when she left me when I needed her most. Okay?"

Melati: Melati returned Sue's look, before lightly nodding her head. "Yeah," she replied, her voice having become quieter. "It's just... I really could have used her as my friend right now." She sucked in the air and glanced downward. "You see, I can get that she's not happy about what happened, but did she have to make me feel like a goddamn worthless traitor about it?"

Sue: "You don't need the kind of friend that can walk away when you need them more than ever and make you feel like a bitch at the same time. No one needs that kind of friend." She wrapped her arms back around the other girl, "I learned the hard way that I don't need her in my life. She's destructive and cruel and unapologetic about it."

Sue: She pressed a kiss to Mel's cheek, "Real friends are supportive when their friends need support. They don't kick the chair out from under them then laugh at them when they fall on their asses."

Melati: A wry smile formed at the edge of Melati's mouth. "That sounds more like what I need right now," she said, twirling some of Sue's blonde hair around one of her claws. "It's been a crappy week. You don't know by any chance where I could find someone like that, do you?"The fingers of her free hand caressed the other girl's neck.

Sue: "Oh I don't think you'll have to look too far..." she murmured into Mel's ear before bending her head to nip at her neck, "I feel like we should do this somewhere very public just to make a point... is that bad?"

Melati: "Oh, that's terribly bad." Melati flashed a predatory grin and wrapped her arms around Sue's body, pulling her close and lifting her up without warning. "I want you here and now, but if you insist, I can carry you upstairs to have my way with you on the kitchen counter."

Sue: "Yay! Wait... why do we have to pick one?" Sue grinned at her, "I have so much free time..."

Melati: "That's all I needed to hear." Melati laughed and wrapped her tail around Sue's waist, carrying the blonde girl over to the van. "You're mine for the rest of the day, and we'll work our way across the mansion." In desperate need to blow off some steam, she pushed her lover against the side of the vehicle and pressed a forceful kiss to her lips.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Re: 7/1 Instance: Personal Maintenance

Post by TechPrincess »

Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Re: 7/1 Instance: Personal Maintenance

Post by Chaos »