6/30 Instance: Well, That Escalated Quickly

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

6/30 Instance: Well, That Escalated Quickly

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: A couple days after the game "The Nose Knows".

Jonas: "I have to admit, I want to clap my hands together excitedly and squeel a high pitched sound everytime I see myself in the mirror with this suit on." Jonas told the asian girl as he followed her to the danger room.

Hisako: Hisako shrugged, "I think this needs more yellow colours.", she looked down at her suit, pulling at the collar and pulling a little face at it, "The yellow lines look good, but why can't I have one like May-chan with the red?"

Hisako: She approached the keypad to let herself into the large blast doors to the DR, "And why is she always wears this mask? Would I look cool in a mask?"

Jonas: "Just go for black like mine. Black makes everything look good." Jonas replied, eyes more on himself than on Hisako. "Mind you, I really should investigate the mask thing as well for me... cover my whole body up, see if that helps with the staying in the dark thing... you know, because then my whole body wouldn't be in light... I love this room."

Hisako: As the doors opened, Hisako led her companion inside, "Why? So many reflections so you can keep looking at your body?", she sniggered, "I think you are in love with yourself..."

Jonas: "Yeah, it's a love slash eww kind of relationship with myself. I used to be such a cool looking guy as well... then the whole mutant thing happened at a really bad time... one thing lead to another and I woke up in a coffin. Guess that last part is starting to get old now."

Hisako: "I still find it interesting.", Hisako assured him, "It is still very interesting how you ended up there. Do you remember?", she looked around, pulling a disappointed face; they were a person short.

Jonas: "I..." Jonas cocked his head and squinted as he thought, "I do, however it's kind of... weird. Or awkward... actually I have no idea how to describe it... wait, yes I do, sad. Not teary eyed sad, just damn sad."

Hisako: Hisako nodded, though she was still somewhat confused, "You will have to explain it one day.", she hummed, "But right now, where is Mel-senpai? If she is late....", with a shrug, she smirked, scratching her nose with a finger, "Well, it just shows which is the best warrior out of us!"

Jonas: "Me?" Jonas asked.

Melati: A stream of muttered curses accompanied the lizard female as Melati walked into the Danger Room, still struggling with her training uniform, which refused to feel right against her scaly skin no matter how much she tugged on the tight fitting fabric. On top of that, the stupid door refused to open fast enough, earning an angry swat delivered by her tail.

Melati: "Yeah, I'm late," she said, barely acknowledging the two students waiting for her. Instead she ran a clawed hand over her face, which did little to conceal the exhaustion painted on her features.

Hisako: "Bakkano...of course I m-....", Hisako turned from Jonas to the door, laughing triumphantly, "Ohaio, senpai! You are late agaaaaain?", the Japanese girl's features went from jovial to concerend as Melati approached, "...what is this scars on your face? Is your power broken?"

Hisako: She snorted a little, shrugging casually, "Must be why you are late. Agaaaaaaaain!"

Jonas: Jonas on the other hand was just confused as he watched Melati. "Not that late," he suggested.

Melati: Melati's response was a feral snarl, even baring her fangs at the Japanese student before she managed to reign in her emotional impulse. "I liked you better when you didn't try to be funny," she growled through her clenched jaw. The next moment she almost felt sorry for snapping at the other girl. Only almost, however.

Hisako: Hisako blinked, blushing a little and squirming awkwardly before finding her words, "W-well....fine! Next time, turn up at the right time then....!"

Jonas: "Oh... okay, you look a little bit on the grumpy side, Melati. Somehting wrong?" Jonas asked.

Melati: With only two steps, Melati had closed the distance between her and Hisako, teeth bared, her tail whipping from side to side in agitation. "Yes, there fucking is something wrong," she answered Jonas's question, even though her narrowed eyes were only no the Japanese student right in front of her.

Melati: "To answer Hisako's question, yes, there is something wrong with my power. And no, I don't have the time to let it bother me, because someone stole my fucking security code and used it to steal data from our secured files. So I was up all night trying to find out who's playing us, what they want, and if they are trying to harm us."

Melati: "Then I made the mistake of trying to get some sleep, but apparently I can't unless I nearly kill my liver with alcohol. So now I'm running a little late for our training session, and I would like to know if anyone here has a problem with that?"

Jonas: Jonas took a teeny tiny careful step back from the scary lizard lady. "If you want, we can do this training thing later?" Jonas suggested, "Unless if you're in the mood to hit stuff?" he added, eyes darting between Melati and Hisako.

Hisako: Hisako's eyes narrowed, "No, I do have a problem.", she said plainly, "You have been such a bitch since you come back from trying to beat Eddie again even though I said do not go alone.", she carefully leaned her weight on her back leg, "And then you come back like you thought you would win?"

Hisako: She scoffed dryly, "Do not even start me about how you decide that it's ok to just drink all the time and be a weakling; you try to get with May-chan, you bed her ex, and now you pick a fight?", with a little movement she turned her body as if about to draw a sword,

Melati: There was that part in Melati's head that agreed with everything the girl said about her, and that just wanted to prove the student wrong by refusing to act like she expected. There was a way to show that self-righteous, overconfident little brat that she was more mature than she believed. All it would have taken was to step down and let it go.

Melati: But that small voice inside her mind never had a chance, getting drowned in the feral roar of the pissed off animal, its anger having been bottled up for too long. Who was that little insolent bitch to talk to her like that, after all she had done for everyone at the school? Melati hissed, her hand flying forward.

Melati: "Who do you think you are?" The words were barely comprehensible as they came forth between bared fangs.

Hisako: In a fluid movement, Hisako's force blade was already up and slicing as she leapt backwards, using her localized telekinesis to comfortably land herself, glowing sword raised.

Hisako: Stretching her left hand forward, she summoned an arm of her psionic armor, catching Melati's sliced-off hand in its large amber palm, "Nameru ja nai, kuso!", she shouted, throwing the hand back at its owner.

Jonas: "Holy shit!" Jonas yelled jumping back as well. "You cut her hand! Holy shit!"

Hisako: "She is lucky I give it back!", Hisako spat.

Melati: There was too much adrenalin coursing through Melati's body, too much rage filling her mind, that she would feel any pain when the forcefield severed her hand from the rest of her arm. She caught the limb by sheer instinct, obviously confused as she looked down at it, registering the blood dripping onto the floor only a moment later.

Melati: The beast took over and made the reptilian mutant carelessly cast aside her severed hand. "I'll rather have yours," she spat with a ferocious snarl, launching herself forward to tear into the student.

Jonas: "No! Wait!" Jonas yelled, jumping forward to get in between the girls, hoping to stop the madness before it escalated more.

Hisako: Glancing to Jonas for a split second, Hisako rolled her eyes; he was clearly naiive if he thought Melati was going to stop for reason. Darting forward, she slid down onto one knee, her force sword disappearing as she launched her fist forth, calling her armor up at the last minute.

Hisako: This time, the armor glowed red, fist pushing for Melati's body.

Melati: The air was forced from her lungs, but even when her bones shattered under the impact of the force-field, all the pain did was pour fuel into the fires of Melati's rage. Her reptilian brain having all but taken over completely, the claws of her remaining hand and feet dug into the glowing armor. She didn't even register how her tail smacked the innocent Jonas.

Jonas: Jonas tumbled back, and looked up at the girls fighting. He squinted and pounded the floor. "That's it!" he yelled. "Miss Danger robot! Make this place pitch black!" he ordered and sort of asked as well. He'll just have to force them apart.

Hisako: The lights flickering and fading made Hisako stop as she shot up to re-engage Melati. Instead, she took a deep breath, standing back and crouching down, hands on the ground as she awaited her opponent.

Melati: The sudden darkness caught her off-guard, but only for a split second, before her instinct-driven mind focused on her other senses instead. Hisako's scent filled the air, and the girl's breathing and heartbeat was like a homing beacon in the dark. Crouching low, Melati flexed her legs, before charging for her prey.

Jonas: This time Jonas was faster and stronger. He stormed forward, leaping and tackling the lizard girl, trying to get her away from Hisako before any other bodyparts were relocated to the floor.

Hisako: Hisako looked up into the black. There it was. The predictablility of a beast. She floated up slowly, almost half a foot into the air, before bringing her armor alive in a flash of orange and amber.

Hisako: Once ready, she just waited; Jonas clearly had things....somehow under control.

Melati: Something in the dark grabbed and pushed her to the ground, the feral mutant taken by surprise. She didn't know whether her superhuman senses failed to pick up the other assailant, or if her mind was too focused on her marked prey, the way it glowed in front of her almost taunting.

Melati: Whatever held her down was unbelievably strong, making her feel as if a whole mountain was pushing down on her. That didn't keep her from fighting, however, her anger merely finding one more target to focus on. Her tail swatted at the mutant pinning her to the ground, until it found a neck to curl around.

Jonas: Jonas kept trying to keep her pinned, wanting to yell out to danger to come up with some kind of cage around Melati, however it was rather difficult to yell anything when his supply of oxygen was being cut off. His grasp over her lessened eventually, until he hand to pry her tail off of him.

Hisako: Hisako darted towards where she heard the commotion, her armor reaching forward and assisting in pinning Melati while secondarilly raising a fist, "Melati. Control yourself."

Melati: Glowing forcefields materialized as Danger decided to intervene, pinning both Melati to the floor and also restraining Hisako's raised fist. "I would appreciate if you would cease any further hostilities," the machine's voice echoed through the room. "Not that I wouldn't find amusement in your animalistic behaviour, but I'd rather not have to explain why there are dead children in my room."

Melati: Melati panted heavily, not even registering Danger's voice. She didn't want to let go of her rage, now that it finally was burning freely. it felt so good, just thinking of what she would do to the other girl. Her mouth watered at the thought of how her flesh and blood had to taste.

Hisako: Deciding her own better judgement was best, Hisako backed away, her armor fading away as she floated down onto her feet again. She had no desire to be whatever monster Melati was becoming, she'd come close before, and she wouldn't go back.

Melati: No matter how much she clung to the welcome, almost comfortable heat of her anger, she just couldn't hold on to it. Before long, Melati's heartbeat slowed, her chest heaving regularly as she began to breathe rhythmically again. The more she calmed, the more flared up the pain in her left wrist.

Jonas: After finally coughing up a lung, Jonas heaved, breathing deeply and looking over to the others. "We need to do something, her arm..."

Hisako: "...take her to the medical, her healing will fix it.", Hisako reasoned, turning away.

Melati: Small pools of clear saliva formed on the metallic floor as Melati snarled through gritted teeth, squirming against the restraints holding her down. "You cut off my hand," she muttered, once having regained the ability to form comprehensible speech. Raising her head, she glared at Hisako. "You knew my powers aren't working right, and you still cut off my hand."

Hisako: Hisako turned to her, "I also know that Mayday Parker has a serum that can help. We can fix your powers, you just need to fix your self.", she scoffed, folding her arms, "You looked more like Venom than ever..."

Jonas: "Oh my god, can you two just stop the bickering before she ends up bleeding out?!" Jonas yelled, feeling like the only one that's noticing the severed limb.

Melati: Hisako's word struck true, once more stoking the fire inside her chest. "You must have a fucking death wish, talking like that" she snarled, struggling against the restraints. "I wasn't the one drawing blood here."

Hisako: "You would have killed me.", Hisako said plainly, heading over to the wall where there was a first-aid kit and returning to the other girl's side, kneeling down and opening it, "Don't pretend otherwise."

Melati: "You think that was the first time I kicked someone's ass for starting something?" Melati hissed, glaring at Hisako even when she went about bandaging the wound. Even though still affected by the overdose of the power suppressant she had been injected with, her mutation had managed to slow the bleeding.

Melati: "But I'm sure telling yourself that works really well as an excuse, doesn't it?" She sucked in the air and tensed when her wrist was touched. "Hey, since we're already honest with each other, wanna hear what I think? You're a goddamn psycho with zero empathy and some serious daddy issues."

Hisako: Looking up at Melati, Hisako glared right back, "At least I don't get myself drunk and go out sleeping around after being assaulted for sex.", she said cooly, "But of course, that is ok, right?", with a hard tug, she tightened the bandadge, "That's smart, isn't it? Kuso...you know I care, you are just an idiot."

Hisako: She knotted the bandadge, standing and backing away, "I will not stand and watch you make an weakling of Melati Kusuma."

Melati: Once her clenched jaw had relaxed enough to allow her to speak again, Melati's head spun around to fix Hisako with a piercing gaze. "I will not let him ruin for me what I love," she snapped, her voice trembling from anger and pain. "That is what he wants, and I won't give it to him."

Hisako: "You loved yourself once, and now look at you! Trying to just kill your friends like an animal!", Hisako snapped back, "Jonas! Say something!"

Jonas: "I-I-I-I have no idea what the hell is going on here, look, I'm sorry but I am not the person to go for advise." he answered like a coward.

Melati: "Leave him out of this." Melati groaned, the real pain of her injury flaring up only now. "In fact, why don't you get the hell lost before I ask Danger to release me, and then I might try to kill you."

Jonas: "Hey, nobody's killing anyone, the only thing we're going to do is get you to the infirmary." Jonas told Melati.

Hisako: Hisako held open her arms, looking up "Danger? Do as she says.", she looked back down at Melati, "Go ahead. Become that monster that you say you hate so much."

Melati: For a moment, everyone waited and wondered what Danger would do, before their silent question was answered by the force-field flickering before disappearing completely. "I do this under the assumption that you will take Miss Kusuma to the medlab," Danger remarked over the speakers, not revealing that she was prepared to instantly end any further violence.

Hisako: "Oh, I will take her to the med lab...", Hisako nodded. And she would. One way or another...

Melati: The bandaged stump of her left hand pressed to her chest, Melati pushed herself up with the right one, keeping her eyes on Hisako as she slowly rose to her feet. Her chest heaved with each strained breath, the muscles in her neck twitching from the tension. Once more, there were two voices trying to shout over the other inside her mind.

Melati: This time, however, reason won over the beast. "The only monster here is the one in your imagination," she said. "You may go now. The training is over."

Hisako: With a nod, Hisako lowered her arms, "See?", she turned to leave, "How hard was that, senpai?" without another glance, she made her way to the door, "We can talk later."

Jonas: "U... should I stay or go as well?" Jonas asked, feeling like some kind of third wheel in this whole situation. "Are you going to need help getting to the infirmary?" he asked Melati.

Melati: "Believe me, we will," Melati replied, her eyes on Hisako's back as the student walked away. Her gaze didn't stray even when she addressed Jonas. "If you don't mind, could you pick up my hand for me? I'm not sure if I could regrow it with my powers being wonky right now, so maybe McCoy can reattach it."

Jonas: "Oh, of course, sure," Jonas said as he looked around and saw the bloody green body part. He quickly ran towards it, "Got it, come on, lets get it fixed before you have to end up getting a hook."

Melati: "If I do, at least I was sensible enough not to throw away the eyepatch I had to wear for a while." Melati commented, holding on to Jonas's shoulder, even though she felt pretty steady. "Might as well go for the all out pirate theme."

Jonas: "Oh please don't tell me I have to take off a leg, I might throw up." the even paler than normal boy said, holding the detached limb like a priceless vase.

Melati: "Nah, no worries," Melati replied, leaning on Jonas as they walked together. "If my lucky streak keeps going on like this, sooner or later that'll happen all by itself."