6/28 Instance: No Pants Party

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

6/28 Instance: No Pants Party

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Long Forgotten Sons

Cecilia: Cecilia wandered down the hall towards Fabian's room, more than a little worried after she'd gotten a text from him saying he wasn't planning on going to class at all and would be spending the rest of the day in bed. She sighed and knocked on the door. "It's Cee, can I come in?"

Fabian: "Of course, come on in." Fabian was lounged, sprawling across his bed in such a stance as the ancient Greeks would use for a particularly lazy god or perhaps Dionysus after one hell of a party. Now, there was an idea, maybe Lukas would want to go out drinking after a while.

Cecilia: Cecilia came in and smiled despite herself at the sight of Fabian becoming one with his bed. "Hey, you call for a doctor?" she teased, taking off her shoes and flopping down next to him. "I ran into Walt. He said you were sick earlier."

Fabian: "If by sick you mean frothing with rage then yes. He may be under the impression I'm rabid now...I also believe he talked to my father while I was in the bathroom, too. I think I'll get him a thank you present."

Cecilia: "Your father called?" Cecilia said, frowning. Great, she'd bet anything that he gone right for the emotional jugular and that's what caused all this. She snaked an arm around him, giving him a little squeeze. "Did he have anything productive to say? Or did he just call to twist the knife?"

Fabian: "He's considering a visit." Fabian felt that explained it all.

Cecilia: "...Fuck." Well, that explained a lot. "I...nothing's certain yet though right?"

Cecilia: She fucking hoped it wasn't. The last goddamn thing they both needed was Esteban following them around and harassing everyone he came into contact with and drawing unwanted attention.

Fabian: "It's fairly certain though I'm sure Jacinta shall do her best to delay it in case we actually just find her right off the bat. He will, however, not be staying on campus or anything so hopefully contact can be limited."

Cecilia: Cecilia nodded. Going with that and taking it a step further. "He can't -Charles won't put him up - and even if he stays in town he can't be around you every minute of every day. You've got class and a fucking life. All that's gonna happen is he'll be stonewalled 'cause no-one's gonna share X-Men business with him and he'll get frustrated and hopefully leave relatively soon. Your father's not a patient man."

Cecilia: "And I'll be here to help you deal with him," she continued, petting his hair. "So we'll get through it alright, right?"

Fabian: "Exactly, he'll lose interest eventually so will just go rampage on his own." That was a relief at least, it wouldn't be forever. "We certainly will."

Cecilia: Cecilia smiled and looked at the clock. It was getting on the afternoon. "Mm, have you eaten?" she asked.

Fabian: "Yes, but I can definitely eat again." There was room now, after all.

Cecilia: She smiled and went to rummage in his desk for some take-out menus, shuffling through a number of them before finding the one she wanted: one for a Moroccan restaurant. "Here," she handed him the menu. "Tell me what you want and I'll order."

Fabian: "Ferakh maamer and some leems." Fabian replied, not actually looking at the menu. He was...quite sadly familiar with all of the take out menus he had by now."Where shall we take it?"

Cecilia: "You look pretty comfortable where you are," Cecilia said, flopping back down and grabbing her cell-phone since the desk one appeared to be missing. "I thought we might have a bed picnic." She decided on pastilla and some shebakia for dessert since she'd liked those before and quickly ordered. "Sound good?" she said, snapping her phone shut when she was done.

Fabian: "I am." Fabian replied, most pleased with himself. "And that sounds like a fantastic plan, I don't have to put on proper pants."

Cecilia: "You don't even have to move," Cecilia laughed, stretching herself out beside him. "I'll get the stuff so you don't have to leave the room. Good service, yeah?"

Cecilia: "What happened to your phone? The one on the desk," she asked after awhile.

Fabian: "You are the absolute best...and it may have taken flight...rather calmly, however. It was an informed decision on my part but not on the part of the phone."

Cecilia: "It what now?" she said, confused for a second. "You didn't-" she got up and crawled a little over him to look out the window "-you did!" she exclaimed as she caught sight of the phone on the lawn.

Cecilia: She flopped over him, trying and failing to control her giggle fit. "Haha! Ah, Fabi...I think we're made for each other. Between your phone and my paperweight!" she snorted loudly. "Well, at least you had the foresight to open the window."

Fabian: "I absolutely did and I'm quite proud of the fact." He just smirked at her laughter, feeling better for it. "Oh yes, I even asked Walt to make sure I hadn't forgotten and it was his phone."

Cecilia: She rolled over onto her back, still chuckling a little, wiping her eyes. "Ah-ha, I love you."

Fabian: "I love you too, how are things out beyond my door?"

Cecilia: Cecilia shrugged. "Everyone's more or less acting as expected. Rachel's got some girlfriend drama I told her to deal with, Sebastian's been snappish - at least that's what I heard - and Hope's back on her feet. So far no-one's said anything about you or your sister. At least not in front of me."

Cecilia: "That might be out of fear of what I'll do to them though," she said. "Are you thinking of hiding out for just today or are you thinking more time is needed? 'Cause I can take off a day or two. Keep you company."

Fabian: "I'm not so much 'hiding' as knowing that my patience is thin and bitches may be slapped if even the littlest thing goes wrong," Fabian confided. "Plus I'm beginning a new world order against pants."

Cecilia: Cecilia looked down at the...well, they were best described as very comfy looking shorts. "No pants party, huh?" She laughed and patted his leg. "Well, you got the thighs for it, mi heroe."

Fabian: "I do, don't I?" Fabian swelled up at that like normal, obviously feeling much better for the moment.

Cecilia: "You do," Cecilia agreed, poking him a little in the stomach when her phone rang. "Ah! That'll be the food, I'll be right back! I'll join the no pants party once I've dealt with the delivery guy!"

Cecilia: She returned a few minutes later with the food, setting the paper bag down on the comforter and taking off her pants and shirt, folding them neatly over a chair. "Imma borrow a shirt if you don't mind," she said, going through the drawer and picking out one she wanted.

Fabian: Fabian went for the food and then leaned towards his closet at the mention of his shirt. "Still don't find the "I Make Good Babies" shirt as amusing as I do?"

Cecilia: "No," Cecilia said, throwing on the 'Cookie' one. "I think that one would make people think I'm pregnant and then I'd have to explain it's not that - my ass is just naturally huge." She threw herself down on the mattress again and went for her pastilla. "Besides, whether or not I make satisfactory children is not yet proven. So I can't claim that shit."

Fabian: "Please, you've got the genes for it...but my children shall also be terrifying so never-mind, it might be frightful." He chuckled at her selection. "The time of the snack is happy! Especially with pickled lemons."

Cecilia: "Your kids would be great...possibly a handful, but great," Cecilia said, rather sure of that, attacking the chicken in her meal with gusto. "So did you think of any special sorts of hell you're gonna put anyone who brings up shit with you through?"

Fabian: "I've set the bar high after trolling Walt...I'll simply have to either outdo myself or contemplate murder."

Cecilia: "I'll help you bury the body," she said automatically, laying on her stomach and swaying her legs back and forth. "I'm sure you'll manage and if not there's always chinga tu y chinga tu madre. A personal favourite of mine."

Fabian: "My revenge always comes in the end." Fabian assured her, diving into his chicken and his lemons. "For the record though. I am probably going to be getting ridiculously drunk soon and do stupid things. I promise not to get arrested, though."

Cecilia: "I promise not to get too upset if you invite me sometime," Cecilia said, raising an eyebrow and nudging him a little. "I seem to remember having a lot of fun last year while drunk with you. Really, though - it's fine, Fab. I get you need to unwind. I'm not gonna bitch and bellyache about that."

Cecilia: "If that means some recreational drugs and drinking, I can live with that. If it means taking a day off, that's fine. If it means talking to someone, that's good." She smirked a little. "If it means bawling your eyes out, then I guess I owe you one for all the times I did it to you. All I want is for you to be happy."

Fabian: "I didn't expect you would. I just wanted to warn in case I came into your room and crawled into Janet's bed...though there are enough differences between the two of you I figure even drunk me will manage just fine." He smirked her way. "Don't worry, this is going to be pretty tame, I can't afford to do too much."

Cecilia: Cecilia grumbled a little at that. "Thank Christ she's a lesbian," she said churlishly, feeling somewhat jealous at the thought, despite it being stupid. "I have a lot of faith in you, mi heroe. I think you're gonna be fine."

Fabian: "I'm all ready fine. I operate on a much higher level than that most of the time." He assured her. "I just...need the day off to be sure I don't bitch-slap anyone...I...may have done that to Walt before the phone-call."

Cecilia: "You did?!" Cecilia said, more than a little surprised. "What the hell did he say?!"

Fabian: "I think I broke him," Fabian admitted. "And I wasn't really in any condition to actually remember or pay attention to what he said, to be honest."

Cecilia: Cecilia raised an eyebrow. "So you just slapped him for the hell of it?" She levelled a look at him. "I think that's bullshit. You slapped him for a reason, I'm sure."

Fabian: "I did it in lieu of explaining why I have a problem with being called a bastard...I was all ready a bit worked up. I think at the moment we've reached something of a truce though."

Cecilia: Cecilia shook her head and covered her eyes. "Jesus, Fab." She sat up and embraced him. "That fucker...so does this truce mean I can't yell at him?"

Fabian: "He had to talk to father, Cee. He's suffered. But yeah, no need to yell at him at the moment."

Cecilia: "If you say so," Cecilia said, squeezing him a little tighter. Then, when she was sure he wasn't expecting it, she struck, reaching lower and giving him a kidney squish to make him jump. "'Oh, I don't remember, Ce-cilia.'" She huffed. "Yeah right! Y'think I don't know when you're holding out on me? Nice try, camarada, but I think I know you a little better than that."

Fabian: "Jesus!" Fabian tried to protect himself from this squeeze but laughed too much to do so. "...I wasn't lying. I was in no frame of mind for details at that moment and it went downhill from there." Fabian shrugged, not really sure what she wanted from him on that.

Cecilia: "Mm," Cecilia replied, satisfied enough with this answer. "You don't outright lie much, not directly. If you do it's more omission than anything." She smirked and gently took his chin in a hand to face her. "Don't ever think 'cause I care about you that makes me blind. I know exactly who you are and you can't hide something from me forever."

Cecilia: "Not that I think you are now," she clarified, smiling happily.

Fabian: "…That was creepy and nice...but creepy still, although I don't really mind."

Cecilia: Cecilia dropped her hand, shrugging and laughing a little. "There's a fine line between being a good girlfriend and being a creepy one. Forgive me if I lean more towards the latter than the former sometimes. I never had anything to base my actions on before this. Except a bad prom date and awkward school dances."

Fabian: "You know I find the creepy funny, there's hardly anything to forgive." Fabian paused, sucking at one of his lemons. "So I beat Mr. Burrito, eh?"

Cecilia: "That and a couple Mr. Ass Grab's." Cecilia hesitated. "And one Mr. Dirty Dancing."

Fabian: "…Damn, now I feel we need to dance more." There was competition to be had!

Cecilia: "Well, it was less dancing and more grinding," Cecilia admitted a little sheepishly. "I got thrown outta the dance 'cause of him."

Fabian: "…When things settle down? We're getting thrown out of a place for these kind of shenanigans. I just thought you should know."

Cecilia: Cecilia laughed. "You don't even know the full story! It wasn't even that raunchy. Not for my neighbourhood. Just one of my classmates that got too rowdy for my liking at one of my high-school dances. The song was epically stupid as well. 'Who Let The Dogs Out.'" She snorted and rolled her eyes. "I only got kicked out for it 'cause the teacher was new and white and worked in an affluent suburb before she came there to 'make a difference for disadvantaged youth.' She had no idea what it'd really be like there."

Fabian: "You mean you didn't leave enough room for Jesus? For shame, Cecilia, for shame!" He waved a lemon at her. "I like to think that your stories of school dances are how they all are. Tell me this is true."

Cecilia: "I left plenty of room for Jesus before I met you," Cecilia laughed, going for her shebakia and offering some to Fabian in the process. "As much as I could at any rate."

Fabian: "Well, you know, I might be Jesus according to my drunken ramblings. I have my doubts, however, so I guess I might be more Thomas than Jesus."

Cecilia: "I don't think so," Cecilia said, rolling her eyes. "Somehow I imagine Jesus is being more saintly and less...debauched?" she tried, using a word she'd heard Fabian use before. "Your healing trick notwithstanding."

Fabian: "Jesus' first miracle was turning water into wine. Who does that sound like to you?"

Cecilia: "Jesus also died a virgin."

Fabian: "Unless the conspiracy theorists and Dan Brown were actually onto something...damn, I can't side with Dan Brown on something." Fabian admitted defeat as he finished his chicken.

Cecilia: Cecilia scowled, licking honey off her fingers as she started her portion of dessert. "I hate those books," she said simply.

Fabian: "That's because they're horribly written and generally horrible. They're a more well-liked Twilight with an older fanbase."

Cecilia: "God, not Twilight," she said, making a face. "For that matter, no vampires, period. They're basically just immortal emos from what I've seen."

Fabian: "Good vampire books exist, I'll have to share them with you sometime...but yes, a lot of them are just immortal emos...which you'd think wouldn't happen because you're young forever and your food source is continually breeding and overpopulating the earth."

Cecilia: Cecilia smiled and shuffled a little closer, careful not to put her sticky hands on the bed. "I'm glad we have similar tastes in regards to vampires, Fab. 'Cause I gotta warn you. If you were into Twilight or something I might have to dump you."

Fabian: "It's definitely a dumpable offense. I'm glad we hate the same things, Cee."

Cecilia: She grinned happily. "It makes things easier, yeah?" She leaned her head on his shoulder. "Am I doing alright distracting and destressing you?"

Fabian: "I feel pretty good right now," Fabian admitted. "I mean, I'm going to be distracted and I'm still going to be stressed but I'm having fun right now."

Fabian: "I've had fun while she's in prison, I can manage this."

Cecilia: Cecilia reached over and squeezed Fabian's hand with her sticky fingers. "I didn't expect anything different beyond you being more stressed out than usual. I do know what it's like to live without someone you love. Despite popular belief and overdramatic fiction it is possible to be happy again."

Cecilia: "I am," she said, smiling slightly.

Fabian: "Again? I don't believe I stop for much here, " he teased but offered her a bigger grin. "Thank you for this, much better than my plan of sleep."

Cecilia: Cecilia kissed the hand she had a hold of. "You've always been there for me. It's only right I return the favour." She threw her arms around him in a bone-crushing hug. "Sleep - with me? Never!"

Fabian: "Well, I could put that to the test now."

Cecilia: Cecilia thought about that awhile, catching onto her own accidental double entendre now. "...How so? 'Cause if you're thinking how I think you're thinking and you fall asleep during that then I might have to murder you."

Fabian: "I was aiming for the second meaning with you...but I'm going to be falling asleep after because I'll admit I'm pretty damned exhausted."

Cecilia: Cecilia's brow furrowed a little. "There's more than two meanings - more like three really - and I have no idea how you're ordering them. So let's just skip the bullshit-" she threw off the shirt "-and do things your way." She chuckled a little, moving close. "I don't mind, sleep as much as you want, so long as I get to stay with you."