6/20 Instance: The Illusive Sasquatch

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

6/20 Instance: The Illusive Sasquatch

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

Fabian: Fabian had stationed himself right by the thermostat, ready to crank the air-conditioning up the moment Walt walked into the room. Any minute he would be returning from class to see the Sasquatch wonderland he had created. There were a variety of stuffed sasquatches for the occasion including a plethora of Quatchi stacked in a pyramid on Walt's bed.

Fabian: In Walt's closet, in lieu of shoes, were stuffed house slippers, the television was most definitely stuck on 'Finding Bigfoot' and Fabian had made sure every bit of that marathon was going to be playing back to back. It was a silly revenge but it was one he knew Walt would hate and that was the best of things.

Fabian: There was also another tribe of Quatchi filling up the bathtub and toilet that Fabian hoped Bruce or Julian didn't find first but would be amused if they did. He was prepared.

Walt: Walt crept up to his dorm room. Hoping to grab his sweatshirt and slip out unnoticed. He checked the doorknob (and the door) for anything out of place and listened for a moment and once he was thoroughly satisfied that Fabian and Cecilia weren't in there doing it he opened the door. "What the-..."

Fabian: On went the air conditioning and down came Fabian's 'snow' bits of cotton and confetti mixed in with fake snow raining down on Walt's side of the room. He didn't reply at all as he went to his own bed and calmly sat down.

Walt: Walt's fists curled and his lips pulled back into a snarl. "Is this your idea of a joke?" he snapped, grabbing the pinata hanging from the ceiling and tearing it off the string.

Fabian: "Part joke part revenge, consider us even and hopefully Cee has decided to let you live."

Walt: Walt was so angry he couldn't even choke out the words to form a sentence, he wasn't breathing properly and he was shaking with barely contained violence. He stood there for a long time doing nothing before speaking again. "Fuck. You."

Fabian: "I'm sorry but no, I don't think I'll be taking your offer. I love Cee, after all, it's not very proper for you to offer."

Walt: "I know! I saw you both - remember?!" Walt snarled, starting to yank down all the decorations with a barely contained fury.

Fabian: "Well, as your eyes aren't good with you being able to look down to unlock a door but missing the rubber band I thought maybe spelling things out for you would be helpful."

Walt: Walt just kept tearing away at everything without responding. He was so angry, he couldn't remember another time when he'd ever been so angry, no...he could and he knew how that had ended. Hands shaking he reached for his pills and swallowed a few.

Fabian: Fabian simply stayed put, dusting a bit of confetti off of his nose as it landed.

Walt: Walt stormed into the bathroom, took one look at the bathtub and toilet and stormed right back out, he was not cleaning all of this up and if Fabian didn't do it then he could take it up with one of the professors.

Walt: "You listen to me," he said roughly, advancing on Fabian and grabbing him by the arm with surprising strength and dragging him up to his eye level. "You have no idea where I've been, do you understand? You've no damn idea and people like you? You aren't even the worst I've dealt with. If you think you can do whatever you want to me without consequences - you can think again."

Walt: "If you ever bring up the past again with me. I will make you regret it," he said, his voice taking on an almost distorted tone.

Fabian: "...let go of me, Walt." Fabian's general smile was gone and Walt was one of the few people to meet serious and angry Fabian. "You can shove your persecution complex up your ass and you've no idea about anything about me either."

Fabian: "As a matter of fact." Fabian continued, "You are so busy blaming others and feeling persecuted you have no idea how very selfish you are. You accuse me of it but you're not seeing yourself. One day I hope you do and you're at least a little bit disgusted."

Fabian: "I could have done a number of things here. I chose to make a joke and, what do you know, it was the easiest way to piss you off because you have the humour of a racist old grandmother who's lost her teeth in her spittoon."

Walt: "You did it to press my buttons and you know it!" Walt barked. He clenched down hard on his arm before letting him go. While Fabian and him were roughly the same height he was heavier boned and his frame broader. He as pretty sure if it came down to it he could take this guy. "I don't know why you're so surprised that I'm angry."

Fabian: "I'm not. You deserved your buttons pressed. You're so obsessed with me being a dick you think your own dickery will go unpressed? You got exactly what you deserved so you either deal with that and get over yourself or you go ahead and bull and be misunderstood and put upon."

Fabian: "As far as I see it? We're even and this is a point to leave things alone."

Walt: "You're punishing me for making a mistake?!" Walt exclaimed. "What sick world do you live in where torturing someone for walking in on you by accident is a just punishment?!" Even? Oh like heck they were. As far as Walt was concerned this meant war.

Fabian: "I'm punishing you for being an ass about the mistake. Make a mistake all you want but you don't get to put the blame on your mistake on me."

Walt: "It was partially your fault!" Walt exclaimed. "I'm sorry but I don't know what else to do! I apologized to your girlfriend for what little good that did and I did apologize to you if I remember correctly. I don't know what else you expect though!"

Fabian: "Actually I don't count blaming me for your mistake as apologizing to me and no, this wasn't my fault so continually hedging on this is not helping you. I expect you to shut the hell up about it now or put on the big boy panties."

Walt: "Oh, I'm the child in this situation?" Walt said, gesturing to the room. "You've got a lot of nerve you know that? I can't even believe this. Slippers? Decorations? You're the damn kid between us both! I'm just thankful your girlfriend yelled at me and talked behind me like a normal person because if I had to put up with this crap twice then that would be the breaking point!"

Fabian: "Yes, I never said I was an adult but I at least am doing it for the shits and giggles of it all." Fabian shrugged, heading back to his bed and his work.

Walt: Walt tossed a few things aside. "You're getting rid of this stuff," he said. "I mean it. It better be gone when I get back."

Fabian: "Or what?" Fabian asked with a laugh. "Are we moving up to threats now? You seriously cannot take some poking fun of? I think it was actually quite majestic."

Walt: "I tore my father's arm right off when I manifested. Just ripped it right out of the socket," Walt said flatly. "He almost died. If it had been his left arm... this isn't a joke to me. It'll gone or I'll be taking this to Professor Xavier and you can explain it to him."

Fabian: "This has nothing at all to do with your manifestation or your father. Get over yourself, Walty, it'll be gone but the fact that you can make a bigger ass of yourself than me when I'm purposefully being an ass is hilarious."

Walt: Walt kicked over another decoration and stormed off towards the door. "It'll be gone when I get back," he repeated. "All of it."

Fabian: "Sure thing, schnookims. I made my point." Fabian waved him off, completely unbothered.

Walt: He slammed the door behind him and made it to the stairs before he stopped, sitting down heavily, peeling off his glasses and covering his face with one hand. His throat suddenly tight.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Re: 6/20 Instance: The Illusive Sasquatch

Post by TechPrincess »

That is how much this. Haha! Great job.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator