6/19 Instance: Messin' with Sasquatch

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

6/19 Instance: Messin' with Sasquatch

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Afternoon Delight

Fabian: Fabian held up the rug in question, looking at it's face appraisingly. "It's perfect. You have the best suggestions."

Rachel: "Well, it wasn't really a suggestion so much as what I thought of..." Rachel commented as she patted the wampa rug on the head, "Because, I mean, I'm pretty sure he posted one on his, so how could I not?"

Fabian: "Still, the best." It went into the cart. Then Fabian paused, considered it, and put another one in. "Cee deserves one as well. She can take red food colouring to it and mail it to him or something."

Rachel: "She may as well do that and string i--" Then, she had an idea, a terrible, horrible idea that shouldn't be voiced because Fabian would likely find it far too pleasing, "...I should just stop while I'm ahead of myself."

Fabian: "No no, you continue. You continue right along with whatever you were about to say...I wonder if I can find a Sasquatch pinata..." That would be fantastic. "Seriously though, this twat of a person tried to start to blame me for him walking in. Everything in the world is my fault and he's all ready decided I'm an evil terrorist."

Fabian: "Fuck him, I'm going to become the asshole he thinks I am today."

Fabian: "Plus now he's managed to piss Cee off and that does not stand."

Rachel: "...If you do this, the idea did not come from me. I was going to say she could color it, get the cross back out, and string it back up. Is that too much? Also, I sorta feel bad for him. He's managed to incur your and Cee's wrath in one fell swoop," she added as an afterthought, casting him a brief glance before looking around. Spotting the party section, she pointed because it couldn't hurt to go check.

Rachel: "To be fair, it's also his room," Rachel pointed out. "Though, when I went to get rid of the cross, and I tried to explain to him that you're not some sort of would-be conqueror bent on dictating the world, no matter how much of an ass you can be, he didn't seem that receptive to the idea. ...Or maybe it was just me," she shrugged.

Fabian: "No, no, that might be too much. I wouldn't want to give him any room to say I'm persecuting him in any special way. Just in a general way. It is his room but he had adequate warning with a locked door and something on the knob. Plus it was during his class time so 'his room' is hardly the argument to be having at that juncture."

Rachel: "Well, if you gave him a heart attack with it, I don't think he'd be saying much, though, generally, each of you having one to the side of your beds would be cute," she grinned, eying the toy section as they walked by on their way to the party supplies, "And, I was sorta missing that bit of the story, but I'd say that's likely enough warning... No wonder Cee's so pissed. ...Makes me glad I don't have roommates anymore."

Fabian: "There's a part of me really tempted to just turn her loose on him and neatly sweep up the remains so I wouldn't have a roommate anymore either. But I'm a good boyfriend who won't let her become a murderer, even if it's convenient for me." Fabian kept adding anything and everything vaguely Sasquatch like to the cart.

Fabian: "Now is rigging the tv to stay on a recorded loop of that Sasquatch hunting show too much or just right?"

Rachel: "Probably too much. I imagine it'd be lumped in with the persecuting bit," Rachel sighed. It was too bad because it would be pretty good. Well, it would be if Walt had some sense of humor, which, from what she understood, he didn't. "Oh, and if you decide to go that route... I call dibs on the extra bed should I ever have a use for it. Well, when would probably be more accurate..."

Fabian: "We would have the best sleepovers." Fabian grabbed a roll of tape. The tv idea was too good of one to ever pass up. "We should just set up sleeping places in the costume closet...but then people would sully them with kinky glitter sex..."

Rachel: "Do you think Paige and Cecilia would be jealous if we actually did this?" Rachel vaguely wondered, mostly because Paige was still not Fabian's biggest fan. "Also, it depends on how well we hide our sleeping places in the closet, and glitter sex... I feel like that somehow describes my sex life sometimes..."

Fabian: "I don't know whether to cover my ears or ask you to tell me more. Don't confuse me so. Cecilia knows she's nothing to be jealous of and I hope Paige knows the same."

Rachel: "I would think so, and they could always have a sleepover if we have one. Theirs just won't be as awesome," she decided, poking at a few things on the shelves before peering around the end of the aisle at the various cards, "Do you think they make 'sorry for being a brooding jerk' cards?"

Fabian: "I've never really had the chance to check. I'm not all that good at brooding…which his why I probably drink as much as I do." Fabian looked at all of the furry slippers at an end-cap. "Do you think Walt needs shoes?"

Rachel: "I'm amazing at brooding and drinking. At the same time, even. Apparently, I'm even better at being a jerk," she replied, wandering over to peer over at the slippers. After intently looking over their selection, she made a pick and presented them to him, "These."

Fabian: "Why do you say that?" Fabian was buying one of each and now thinking they really needed another cart. "It's times like this were I'm really glad I'm rich. People shouldn't piss off petty rich people."

Rachel: "Things are relatively normal after the whole parents thing, and it's... weird. Like, I know there's not a whole lot to be done about being disowned, but it's just... People shouldn't be able to be that happy this soon afterward. And, I'm going to end up eating my 'we need to talk more' because I haven't really wanted to burst her bubble again," Rachel shared, "On the other hand, I'm a master at brooding and moping for extended periods of time, so what do I really know?"

Rachel: Shaking her head, she added, "Also, I don't think pissing anyone we live with off is a good idea, rich or not."

Fabian: "I like to think I'm a special case." Fabian shrugged. "And Paige isn't happy but she's being a bit of a twat about being unhappy, so she's going to send you mixed messages. Of course, judging by how you're talking now, I'm also going to assume she's going to be a bit crabby about you not picking up which message she wants you to get."

Fabian: "...women."

Rachel: "I think I'm the crabby one with mixed messages, and she's just actually happy. Maybe. I dunno," Rachel groaned, shaking her head. She likely shouldn't comment on the 'women', seeing as she wasn't exactly one to talk there. "Anyway, what else do you possibly need? ...Actually, what do sasquatches eat?" Wandering over to the food section could be awesome.

Fabian: "She's not happy." Fabian said, quite sure of this. "I'm not even happy when I'm having family issues and you've met me. My father can go fuck himself sideways but that doesn't mean I'm thrilled about everything."

Fabian: "...what do sasquatches eat? What is the plural of sasquatches, even? There are too many questions to all of this but I think we'll skip food because I have to live in there, too."

Rachel: "I just don't even know what to do with the whole thing... If there even is anything for me to do," she sighed. After putting some serious thought into what sasquatches ate, Rachel finally looked over to him and asked, "Anyway, have you seen those beef jerky commercials? I like to think sasquatches eat that now that I think about it, but I can see your reasoning with wanting to skip food."

Fabian: "If she never cracks push her to, otherwise patience. Sometimes there has to be some kind of nudge though." Fabian shrugged as he replied. Beef jerky didn't smell that bad...he could live with that. "I'll just put the food in an obvious place. It's a pity he doesn't have a car or something or else I'd put it under the hood of it."

Rachel: Rachel simply nodded in response to the advice. Right. She could probably manage that. As she glanced around the store, she tried to decide what else Fabian could possibly do, "Have you considered covering his half of the room in fake snow? His wampa could lurk in it."

Fabian: "...oh my God, I could put it in the vents and have it billow out when I turn the air conditioning on!"

Rachel: "...Wrapping paper," she stated with a wide grin, "If you find the right kind, you can gift wrap all his things to look like blocks of ice."

Fabian: "Oh god, and I can mix confetti into the snow. To the party favours section!"
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 6/19 Instance: Messin' with Sasquatch

Post by Slarti »