6/13 Instance: Jump Around

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

6/13 Instance: Jump Around

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Holy Humping Heathens

Cecilia: Cecilia danced energetically around the coffee table in the rec room, several cans of coke and other caffeinated drinks scattered around, shaking her head side to side and swaying her hips. "~Well, now, don't you tell me to smile! You stick around I'll make it worth your while!~"

Fabian: "You know what I need in life?" Fabian stopped dancing for a moment as he considered the beauty of what he was about to say. "A karaoke machine in here. Who needs half the crap in here when there is a karaoke machine?"

Cassie: "Can I take you up on that offer?" Cassandra asked, an amused smile lighting up her face, framed by her unruly raven tresses. She had appeared out of the hallway, lying dark beyond the door-frame she now stood in. Her hand held a cup with steaming contents.

Rachel: "Because a karaoke machine isn't as awesome as all my crap," Rachel announced as she entered the small party via the kitchen, dancing a bit as she made her way in.

Cecilia: "But then we'd be at home anytime we wanted to do karaoke," Cecilia pointed out, dancing neatly around Fabian's paused form. "Some fun is lost there when you can't potentially embarrass yourself in public or be thrown off-stage by angry drunks."

Fabian: "Oh, we'd still do that as well but this way we can bother so many more people that we actually know!" Fabian pointed out. "I've not been yelled by enough people this semester. I'm a person with needs!"

Cecilia: "Hey! You're back!" Cecilia said, catching sight of Ray. She waved Cass over. "Hey! You're just in time for the party!"

Rachel: As she danced her way around the couch, quite pleased with the choice of song, Rachel considered the possibilities with having a karaoke machine here, "...I suppose could do so many more renditions of Thrift Shop if we had one." She shot Cecilia a grin, "I am! ...Though, I've been back for a while."

Cecilia: "Careful, you might get your wish!" she said to Fabian. "I think you need less yelling being directed at you and more people trying to argue with you. Then you can just show 'em who's boss."

Fabian: "I do love people arguing with me." Fabian admitted, grabbing drinks to pass around to the girls but paused as he saw Cassie all ready had something. "Good to mix or no?"

Cassie: "Do we have a reason to celebrate?" Cassandra swayed through the room and around the sofa, taking a sip from her tea as she moved. "I only ask in case I miss an important occasion. Not that I think you need any reason to party."

Cecilia: "Got the fuck outta dodge, huh?" Cecilia snorted to Rachel. She shrugged to Cass. "We're alive - or as close to it as possible - young and have more alcohol and caffeine than we can realistically consume. What's not to celebrate?"

Rachel: "Oh, I was chased out with the broom... shirtless..." Rachel said with a bit of a grin, gladly taking a drink. As sad as the unacceptance was, the scene was simply too ridiculous to not make light of it. Plus, she couldn't be moping around while Paige was.

Cassie: "Something to be celebrated every day, if you ask me?" Cassandra grinned, raising her cup to toast, before she took a peek at the bottle Fabian was offering her. "While I'm not sure if it's wise to mix tea with any kind of alcohol, I'm willing to go on that adventure."

Cecilia: "Holy fuck, man!" Cecilia laughed, stopping mid-suspension to clutch her sides. "Did her mom walk right in on you or something?!"

Fabian: "I think it's almost always wise. We'll see how it goes." Fabian went ahead and topped it off. "Oh, Rachel had a hell of an adventure."

Cassie: "This is where being able to teleport or hide in shadows really shines," Cassandra commented with a chuckle, giving Rachel a sly grin as she raised her cup to the redhead. "You probably can't imagine how often this has come in handy to avoid any suspicious parents - or jealous lovers."

Cecilia: "I'd think so," Cecilia said to Cass. "I imagine my powers would be handy too in those situations...well, if I'd ever been in either situation. I was a pretty good kid." She moved over to the armchair where her computer was, taking out the ejected CD and putting in a new one. Sin by Stone Temple Pilots started playing.

Rachel: "I'd be totally jealous of your powers if that's what we'd been up to," Rachel commented, raising her drink in return. She shook her head, raking her free hand through her hair with a smirk, "I only wish she'd walked in on us because it means I would've been getting laid. Instead, I was involved in a screaming match in the middle of their living room."

Cassie: "Oh my, that sounds much less fun already." Cassandra thanked Fabian with a smile, before daring a cautious sip of her new and improved tea. "Not any less interesting, though. Paige and you didn't have a fight, did you? No, you'd probably still be covered in glitter if that were the case."

Cecilia: "~Down you gooo, suffer looooong! Down you gooo! Sin make me strooong!~" Cecilia sang along. "Christ..." Well, she could relate to that...but she'd promised never to tell anyone else about Esteban so she kept her counsel. "Well, I guess that's that then."

Fabian: "Now I'm imagining the story only everyone but the mother is naked..." Fabian paused, just smirking at the horrible image. "And now there's glitter."

Cassie: "Which you probably also would be had you gotten laid, now that I think about it." She helped herself to another sip right away, learning to appreciate the odd concoction.

Rachel: "If I was covered in glitter, there would totally be a fight because being glitter bombed would be awful," Rachel commented with a small chuckle, moving to flop down on the couch for a break from all the dancing, "I met her parents."

Cecilia: "Is her mom one of those crazy Texan's that talk about Jesus and hell all the time?" Cecilia asked, highly amused. "If she is you're lucky she didn't just shoot you. I'm assuming this is 'cause of the lesbian thing, right?"
Rachel: Nodding, she answered, "Yes, and yes."

Fabian: "But you aren't even proper lesbians...I'm confused here."

Cassie: Cassandra frowned at Fabian. "Are there improper lesbians?" she asked.

Cecilia: "How is she not a lesbian? She's sleeping with another woman," Cecilia pointed out. "If she's not gay then she's at the very least bi! And if she's bi and currently with a woman that's pretty much a lesbian, right? Y'know what? Don't listen to me. I don't know get the appeal at all, despite Mayday's efforts to explain to me."

Fabian: "I meant they're more bisexual than lesbian and even then...I'm just confused by the American south."

Rachel: "Yeah... Guys are still hot, so bi would be most accurate. However, in the South, sleeping with another woman is definitely considering being lesbian whether you're full-fledged or not. Because, y'know, it's not Godly or what Jesus wants..."

Fabian: "Damn right, I'm hot."

Cecilia: "The south is hot, takes the Christian faith to a whole new level of crazy and is home to the Klu Klux Klan," Cecilia explained, gesturing. "They also like guns and aren't afraid to use 'em. Hence why I'm never going there without some back-up."

Rachel: "I thought the worst thing was being out in the middle of nowhere. I mean, besides the flipping out..." Rachel commented, adding, "And guns wouldn't have been anything new. I mean, people aren't afraid to use them here in the city either."

Cassie: "Oh, I never would have braved these parts alone and without our circus troupe," Cassandra said, reminiscing about their tour through the southern towns. "Even then, moonshiners with guns versus clowns throwing pies isn't what I would call a fair fight, either."

Cecilia: "No...they're not," Cecilia agreed. That reminded her, she had some business to attend to tomorrow...but that was tomorrow. "Being in some back-water doesn't appeal much to me," she said, grabbing Rachel, swinging her around. "I'm glad you made it back though, Ray."

Rachel: "It still holds absolutely no appeal to me, but I'm glad Paige seemed to enjoy it," Rachel commented, laughing as she willingly went along with this spinning around business, "Thanks. I'm glad to be back." Considering a firefight with clowns, she shrugged a bit, "If you blind them with pie, they can't aim."

Fabian: "...have we fought clowns before? I really don't want this to end up prophetic or something."

Cassie: "Now I hope not, because I wouldn't want to miss this." Cassandra laughed and raised the cup to her lips again, already having worked herself halfway through the strong mixture of tea and liquor. "Oh wait! Jean-Paul and I fought clowns in the Danger Room once."

Cecilia: "If I never have to fight Ronald McDonald I'll be happy," Cecilia remarked, spinning and dipping Rachel. "No matter how much I hated working fast food."

Fabian: "Of all the tease blow-jobs people give his statues I imagine he's pretty frustrated."

Rachel: "I almost want to venture down to the DR to see this program," Rachel said, quite pleased she didn't spill her drink as she was dipped. As she straightened, she set her drink down to dip Cecilia in return, "And I would've gladly traded jobs with you."

Fabian: "Noooo, no fighting clowns when it's time to dance!" Fabian laughed and turned the music selection up.

Cecilia: Cecilia laughed as she got dipped back. "Why, where'd you work?"

Cassie: "This isn't something to be done sober, anyway," Cassandra commented, topping off her tea with another helping from Fabian's bottle, even though the cup only contained the faintest trace of tea at this point. As she took a good-sized swallow, she began to sway to the music.

Rachel: "A place of complete and utter horror that was filled with these things called germs and children," Rachel started, pulling her back up before spinning around to collect her cup, "Chuck E. Cheese."

Fabian: Job talk, Fabian was absolutely lost in job talk so he just danced about alongside Cassie

Cassie: Cassandra grinned and bumped hips with Fabian. "I only loaded that program because I missed the circus and was curious to see what the room could do, but I still suspect Danger has an actual sense of humour and was the one who suddenly unleashed the horde of clowns on me."

Cecilia: Cecilia almost screamed with laughter. "HAHAAA! Oh my God! I feel so sorry for you!" She swung around and out of the grasp moving onto Fabian for her next dance partner. "I like kids normally but I don't think I could handle obnoxious ones hyped up on sugar and video games. That's a little too much for me."

Cassie: "There have to be better memorabilia for the circus." Cassandra frowned and glanced thoughtfully towards the ceiling, her raven mane swaying along to the music. "Maybe I should buy a candy floss machine..."

Fabian: "I can get on board with candy floss." Fabian admitted, joining in with Cecilia. "And yeah, much better memories than murderous clowns."

Rachel: "I don't even like kids normally... Well, maybe Ripley," she amended as she decided that meant she was to dance with Cassie now, making her way around the coffee table to do so, "However, I do like candy floss."

Cecilia: "I have an almost obsessive love for junk food," Cecilia admitted. "I can't eat ice cream but everything else is fair game."

Rachel: "Who doesn't love junk food?" Rachel wondered. "Like, seriously, I have no idea how I stay this thin because I'm pretty sure it makes up most of my diet..."

Fabian: "Don't start on that or else Cee'll start saying how I'm getting pudgy because of all of my take out," Fabian chuckled, deciding now was time to claim the coffee table as the dance floor.

Cassie: "I've recently discovered that being undead is a great way to enjoy all the food you want and not put on any weight," Cassandra chimed in with a grin.

Fabian: "But I don't break this so ha!"

Cecilia: Cecilia laughed as she got dragged onto the coffee table. "Hey, if there's more pudginess there's just more of you squeeze, right?" she teased, giving his sides a squish. "Screw both of you! I have to do something or my ass really would hit the ground!"

Rachel: Considering the coffee table, she looked around at the others, "...Is it bad I want to see if we can all dance up there?"

Fabian: "Hop aboard!" Fabian scooted over to the side of the table.

Cecilia: And of course Jump Around by House of Pain was playing now. "Step on the table and you agree to a pact of silence! If this thing breaks none of us says shit about it!"

Rachel: "I can dance to that," Rachel agreed as she hopped up on the table and offered Cassie her hand with a grin.

Cassie: Cassandra laughed and put down her mug, before she took a nimble-footed leap on top of the table. "Say what about what?" she asked, flashing Cecilia a grin as she began to spin and prance, raising her arms into the air.

Cecilia: "~I came to get down. I came to get down! So get out your seats and jump around! Jump around! Jump up, jump up and get down!~" Cecilia sang, starting to can-can a little as the table swayed precariously.

Fabian: "Like I would ever admit to anything I didn't have to." Fabian cackled, dancing right along.

Cassie: Taking Rachel's hand, Cassandra jumped on the table by her side, wild waves of red and black hair whipping through the air. "Have I told you that you're still my favourite teacher, Miss Grey?" she asked, an impish smirk on her lips.

Cecilia: "We should make a conga line after this," Cecilia said, struggling to keep her own fro out of everyone else's face. "I guess I should trim my hair as well," she said, unenthused.

Rachel: "I'm glad I'm someone's favourite," Rachel replied, her own arms in the air as she swayed to the music, whipping her own hair about.

Fabian: "You're most everyone's favourite, or should be." Fabian assured her, reaching up to mess with Cecilia's hair.

Cecilia: Ah, jealousy. We meet again my old friend, a snide voice said. Cecilia crushed that feeling as quickly as possible.

Cecilia: "Well, as much as I like you I still have a soft spot for Lehnsherr," she said. "He's terribly mean but it works...and Sebastian's not so bad, I guess."

Rachel: "I like to think I am pretty awesome... Well, I don't know how awesome I am at teaching, but I can totally party," Rachel nodded, "Though, McCoy was always my favourite."

Fabian: "Granted, I'm not going to take any of your classes but I've yet to steal Jesus with Lehnsherr...maybe I should ask him."

Cassie: "Doctor Hank seems nice, but he always seems a bit stuffy to me," Cassandra commented, spreading her arms as she performed a wild spin. "Unless I missed a secret side of his and he's actually a party animal." She made herself snicker, and almost fell off the table.

Cecilia: "McCoy's nice and he's a good doctor but his hairdressing skills leave something to be desired," Cecilia said, still annoyed about that. "I guess he gets a mention 'cause I've been in his classes for ages now and he doesn't kick me outta the lab even when I'm underfoot. There's no teacher I dislike really...except maybe Farouk."

Cassie: "Aw, Farouk is not so bad," Cassandra said, now balancing on the edge of the table, putting one foot in front of the other. She looked up at the others, a smirk curling the corner of her mouth. "He's only acting mean all the time to hide the fact he's such a cuddly mountain underneath."

Fabian: "I don't really want to know what he is underneath but I think he's funny in his own way."

Rachel: "Bobby and I superglued everything in his office down once," Rachel recalled, readjusting her balance as the table squeaked under them, "Also, McCoy's just awesome because he hands out twinkies, and he was never really fussed about the fact I slept through Biology." Well, and she'd spent a lot of time in the medlab with him as company.

Cecilia: "I could end up working with him someday," Cecilia mused. "Him and Summers...I wonder what that'd be like?"

Fabian: "Terrifying," Fabian answered.

Rachel: "Hairy."

Cecilia: "You guys are terrible," Cecilia said, snorting. "Though now I'm wondering how he manages to keep the fur outta people he operates on....okay maybe I shouldn't think about that."

Cassie: "I always imagined he operates out of a giant hamster ball," Cassandra remarked. "The real solution is probably a lot simpler and more boring, which is why I like to stick with that mental image."

Cecilia: Cecilia frowned even deeper at this. "I think we need to conga line now so I stop thinking about this...and so this table doesn't break."

Fabian: At that Fabian jumped off of the table. "Lead the way." He bowed jokingly and offered his hand to help her on down.

Cassie: Cassandra bent down to grab the edge of the table and cartwheeled back down to the floor. "Can we take the music along?" she asked. "Our route should take us through the dorm, where we hopefully pick up some more carriages for our train."

Cecilia: Cecilia smiled brightly and accepted the hand down. "Grab it, Cass. We'll be the most annoying night train this school has ever seen."