6/12 Instance: Holy Humping Heathens, Batman!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

6/12 Instance: Holy Humping Heathens, Batman!

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Deafening Silence

Paige: Oh, this was possibly the worst day of Paige's life. One of her sisters had seen Rachel's tattoo while they were playing football and told her parents. She had lost track of how long her mother had been yelling at her, but she was bawling. "Mama! Please!" She tried to wipe her eyes, which was a useless task as she was still crying.

Lucinda: "Don't you give me those crocodile tears, missy!" Her finger cut the air as Lucinda waved it wildly at Paige, her disgusting sinner of a daughter. "You've done lost your mind! You get one rotten guy, and you think you're a lesbian now! What have you done with your head?! It's time for you to come up for air because God and Jesus only know how you've gotten this notion in your head!"

Paige: "I'm not a lesbian!" At least she didn't think she was. She just loved Rachel... Only Rachel. Not other women too.

Lucinda: "WHAT DO YOU CALL WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!" Lucinda didn't exactly get the finer lines in sexuality. In her mind there was heterosexual blessed by God, Jesus, and everything else love and wrong and the godless media could label the latter however they damned well pleased.

Paige: "I don't know! I don't like other women... just the one!" Paige wiped her face again, choking on a sob. Oh she hated her life. So, so, hated her life.

Lucinda: "So you're a lesbian but you're not a whore about it! Well praised be we don't have to say you're of Babylon!" The finger had left now and was a whole hand motion as Lucinda was getting rolling now. "You know...I blame myself...I shoved you out into the world and I...I just didn't prepare you and now you've been taken by it!"

Paige: "It's not like I planned on this! It just... it just happened!" Paige pressed her hands onto her face. Oh God... Rachel was going to hear them. She wanted to be sick.

Lucinda: "Now, I want the truth from you! Did she come onto you? Did she talk you into this disgusting thing?!"

Rachel: There were no circumstances where Rachel would ever be a morning person, but she found herself feeling surprisingly awake despite the time due to the screaming match that was happening in the other room. Less than impressed by the fact she could hear Paige's crying, she found herself stupidly stepping into the crossfire, shooting back with, "So what if I did?"

Lucinda: "Then YOU," the finger was back and more accusing than ever, "will stay away from my daughter! Paige, you're not going back to that...that place. You're staying right here, and we'll help you start over. Obviously, you were more out of sorts after your marriage than I had any idea."

Rachel: Raking her fingers through her mussed hair, Rachel found herself humorlessly laughing as she shook her head over this ridiculousness. She had thought they'd agreed they weren't going to tell them, so she didn't even know how this conversation had started...

Paige: "Well, THAT won't be happening," Paige told her mother through her sobs. "I already started over. I'm FINE. I'm HAPPY. And I'm staying with Rachel."

Lucinda: "Paigey, sit down. You don't know what's best here because you're not making good, Godly choices for yourself anymore." Lucinda waved Paige to a chair. "We'll make sure you're fine."

Paige: Paige didn't know what else to do, she flailed a little bit as she backed into the chair. "I don't want to stay here!"

Rachel: Rachel managed to resist scoffing at 'Godly choices', instead settling on rolling her eyes. "Then, don't stay here," she simply said to Paige, looking to her mother with a glare as she added, "Funny how you're so interested in helping now. Where the fuck have you been before now?"

Lucinda: "Are you trying to say that I've not always been here for my daughter when I thought she needed help? This school had always been good for her, how was I to know it was breeding such degeneration!"

Rachel: "I'm pretty fucking sure I didn't stutter."

Paige: Paige brought her knees up to her chest, trying to hide behind them. She wanted to be sick.

Lucinda: "Out."

Rachel: Letting loose her sarcasm, Rachel rolled her eyes once more as she muttered, "Like we never saw that one coming."

Lucinda: "You can keep your cowardly muttered retorts for the road, get out of my house."

Paige: Paige listened to her mother, getting to her feet and moving toward Rachel.

Rachel: "Like we never saw that one coming," she repeated loudly enough for the rest of the room to hear, gesturing Paige toward the doorway with a nod. Eyebrow going up, Rachel asked, "Also, I'm the cowardly one? At least I'm not the one throwing my problems out of the house."

Paige: Paige grabbed onto Rachel's arm the moment she was close enough to do so, clinging to her.

Lucinda: "You're not my problem. You're the world's problem. Now Paige, let go and sit back down."

Lucinda: "We can pray for her but we're not letting her stay here one moment longer."

Rachel: "I've been the world's problem, and, trust me, you don't want me to become yours," Rachel shook her head, somewhat glad for Paige clinging to her arm because she had half a mind to venture further into the room. "Also, you can save your prayers because I sure as hell don't need them from someone like you." That was far nicer than 'cram it up your ass', in her opinion.

Paige: "Let's just go..." Paige pleaded with Rachel softly, choking on yet another sob. "I just want to go home..."

Lucinda: "Paige, you are home!" Her angry voice was going up a few notes as she pointed to the chair she so desperately wanted Paige to sit in.

Paige: "But, but... I want to go with Rachel..." She looked between the chair and her girlfriend.

Lucinda: "But does Jesus?"

Rachel: "Fuck Jesus and what he wants right now," Rachel stated, deciding she was done restraining herself on that topic, "I'm pretty sure you can do whatever the hell you want, and Jesus'll still forgive you."

Lucinda: Lucinda just gave a very pointed look at Paige. "Fuck Jesus. You heard that, Paige? Fuck Jesus."

Paige: Paige bit her lip, looking between them. "I heard...."

Rachel: "Probably because she's not deaf."

Lucinda: "Well, she isn't dumb neither!"

Rachel: "Clearly. She's dating me," Rachel nodded.

Paige: "Can we stop talking about me like I'm not here?!"

Lucinda: "You should be here, and she shouldn't. Now, get over here and away from the blasphemer."

Paige: "But... why?"

Lucinda: "Because she's going to hell and trying to take you with her!"

Paige: "But she can't... it doesn't work that way!"

Rachel: Rachel wasn't going to say anything because Paige would just cry some more.

Lucinda: "Sweetie, yes, it does. She's leading you into sin now, and now is your chance to stop." Lucinda held out her arms for her daughter.

Rachel: Okay, no, she wasn't. With another roll of her eyes, she snorted, "Oh, please."

Paige: Paige looked up at Rachel with her pitiful blue eyes, sniffling a bit. "I want to go home. I can't do anymore of... this."

Lucinda: "It's okay, sweetie, you can just come on home now. We'll fix your room up and everything."

Lucinda: "You don't want to stay with anyone who thinks branding your name to them, like a heathen, is a good idea at all."

Rachel: Rachel glanced over to Paige, her anger somewhat dissipating at the pathetic look until she heard that. Oh... That's how this had all been brought up. Pulling her arm free of Paige's grasp, she tugged her shirt up over her head, tossing it to the floor to reveal the tattoo spanning her ribcage, simply replying, "Oh, you mean this? It wasn't just a good one - It was one of my best."

Paige: "Oh my gosh, Rachel!!!!" Paige quickly grabbed the shirt, trying to cover her back up. "Rachel!!!!"

Lucinda: That was the last straw for Lucinda as her loose grasp on non-frothing anger was finally shaken. Luckily, she had a broom to grab onto as she charged after Rachel, swatting the girl. "Outoutooutoutoutout!"

Rachel: "What? I'm not asha--" she started to say before she realized she was being attacked with a broom. Paige's mother had surprisingly good aim and managed to get a decent swat in while she stared in shock. Then, she realized she probably should get out, despite the fact she could easily guard herself from a broom.

Paige: Paige just stared in disbelief. What was happening?! She bit her lip hard, then ran for her room.

Lucinda: Meanwhile Lucinda kept up her assault, alternating between the handle and the actual broom while still chanting "Outoutoutoutout."

Rachel: There was a good string of profanity when she felt the handle of the broomstick connect with her back, and she quickly wrenched the door open, slamming it closed behind her to avoid another whack. Right. That had totally been an even better idea than the tattoo itself.

Paige: Paige threw Rachel's bag out the window then moved to quickly pack her own bag.

Lucinda: Lucinda let out an inhuman cry as she saw the bags coming down. "PAIGE GUTHRIE, YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW, YOU HEAR?!"

Paige: "No!" Paige screamed back, throwing her things into the bag quickly.

Lucinda: "YOU'RE NOT TO BIG FOR A SPANKIN'!"

Paige: "Only if Rachel does it." The words were out of her mouth before she could stop them. Oh hell. "RACHEL!!!! RACHEL!!!!!" Paige started climbing out the window.

Lucinda: "PAIGE ELISABETH, YOU WASH THAT VILE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" The broom came closer to swatting as Lucinda stepped off of the porch.

Rachel: Rachel had taken advantage of the distraction that was Paige and went to collect their bags, slinging them over her shoulder as she debated where exactly she was supposed to wait for her girlfriend, vaguely wondering if there was enough time to put a shirt on.

Paige: Paige screamed as the broom hit her, causing her to lose her balance from her second story window. "RACHEL!!!!"

Lucinda: "GO ON, GO! LIVE LIKE A HUMPING HEATHEN!" Lucinda cried out as her broom started to come apart. "GO ON, GIT!"

Rachel: Sometimes, she had absolutely no idea how she ended up with somebody who had never snuck out of the house in their life and called back, "Climb... Or Jump!"

Paige: "I CAN'T!!!!!"

Rachel: "Then, you're going to have the most pathetic death ever!"

Paige: Paige just bawled as she started to slip again.

Lucinda: Lucinda moved to just pull her down. Maybe there was hope after all to save her soul.

Paige: And there she went, screaming at the top of her lungs and flailing to catch onto something.

Rachel: Rachel had absolutely no intentions of letting Paige fall and caught her in her telekinetic field, lowering to the ground more slowly.

Paige: Paige curled up into a ball, trying not to vomit all over herself as she sobbed into her knees.

Rachel: "C'mon, you're alright..." she assured her, adding, "Let's go before we're bludgeoned to death..."

Paige: Trying to force herself to stand up, Paige had to reach for Rachel. She couldn't do this.

Lucinda: Lucinda charged after them for all she was worth. Even though she was still yelling for Paige to git she was still wanting to catch the little sinner.

Paige: That was all the motivation Paige needed to get to her feet and run for the truck.

Rachel: Rachel scampered over to the passenger side and hopped in as quickly as possible, closing the doors and locking them as soon as Paige was also safe.

Lucinda: "I take it back! You are a whore, Paige, you've become a whore, choosing your ways over your family's and God's!"

Paige: Paige fumbled with the keys, trying to see where she was going. She took off, swerving, as she could barely see through the tears.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 6/12 Instance: Holy Humping Heathens, Batman!

Post by steyn »

LOL that was an absolutely awesome read!