6/10 Instance: Dandere!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

6/10 Instance: Dandere!

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after New Kids, Old Games

Julian: Julian had managed to slip away from the group of girls before going another round in truth or dare, making his escape through the kitchen. He paused to pull the fridge open and retrieve a bottle of water, letting out a sigh as he shut the door, twisting the cap off the bottle for a drink.

Hisako: "Hey, is there any Yakuruto left in there?" came the soft voice of Hisako from the entrance to the kitchen. Deciding against alcohol, she thought she'd pick a healthier option - that and she loved the taste, "They are these little white bottles with red tops?"

Hisako: She hummed, stopping and tapping her chin with a finger, "Well, they are kind of a....you say 'cream'?"

Julian: Startling at the voice in the doorway, Julian about fumbled the bottle of water in his hand, squeezing it tightly enough that the plastic crunched in his grip, the end result still the same. Water gushed from the top of the bottle, soaking part of his shirt. Shoulders slumping, a blush colored his face, and he set the bottle on the counter before getting back into the fridge, his brow furrowing as he searched, "Um..."

Julian: Finally spotting the bottles, he reached for it and held it out for Hisako to see, "These?"

Hisako: With a little laugh she stepped forward, nodding and taking the bottle from him, "Arigatou....ah...you are... Julian?" she opened the bottle, still grinning at him.

Julian: Reluctantly stepping out from behind the door, Julian closed it once more and gave a small nod, smiling slightly, "That's me." Taking a breath, he asked, "Hisako, right?"

Hisako: "Yes," Hisako smiled back, sipping from her drink gracefully before turning to leave, pausing only a few steps from Julian before turning back, "...you...don't like the game, do you?"

Julian: "Well, it-it's not that. I mean, it's an... interesting way to get to know people." That was one way to phrase it anyway. Awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck, he offered a bit of a shrug, "I'm just n-not really sure it's the game for me..."

Hisako: Sighing, Hisako shook her head, "If you don't like it, just say no," she shrugged, "I don't understand you people who can't say what they mean ever..."

Julian: With another sigh, he stated, "It's uncomfortable."

Hisako: "Well...if you want, I will talk to you here," Hisako offered, leaning back on a kitchen counter, "I mean, we would get to know each other either way, and if this is comfortable then it's easier."

Hisako: Sipping more of her drink, she smiled, "Unless you aren't comfortable. When you spilled your drink I thought I scared you!"

Julian: "You did," Julian confessed as he fetched what remained of his water, frowning down at the spot on his shirt before he added, "A little." Risking another drink from the plastic bottle, he offered a smile in place of the frown, "That'd be... really nice, actually." Though, he was terrible at talking to girls.

Hisako: Hisako laughed a little, still smiling genuinely, "You are really...nerving? You should lighten up, stop fearing people."

Julian: Brow furrowed, he asked, "Nervous? Because, yeah, I am."

Hisako: "Desho," Hisako nodded, still smiling, "Why?" her smirk became a little suggestive and impish, "Does girls scare you, Juuuuulian?"

Julian: Julian considered the expression on her face and gulped, presenting his thumb with his forefinger a short distance from it, "Maybe a little."

Hisako: Letting out a loud laugh, Hisako covered her mouth with her hand as she leaned back more on the counter to support her weight. She'd no idea why, but his awkwardness entertained her greatly.

Julian: Julian suddenly found the floor interesting as confusion overtook him. She'd said she didn't understand why people couldn't say what they mean, so he'd made an attempt to be honest. Now, she was laughing. ...This probably factored into why girls were so damn confusing.

Hisako: "You are so funny! So awkward!" Hisako wiped her eye, still chuckling gently, "I am sorry, I just...you are so funny to me. I have never met someone so...." she paused, brow furrowing as she pondered what word to use, "Dandere!"

Julian: He had no idea what to make of that word and ventured a guess, "Is that something like extremely awkward?"

Hisako: Hisako nodded, "Yes! You're like....shy and quiet, but you're not a bad person, I can tell," she affirmed, "Sometimes you might come off cold and even like an idiot to others, but...well, I mean I see you," with a sigh, she looked up into the air, cocking her head to one side and humming, "Or....is that making sense?"

Julian: "Actually, y-yeah, it does," Julian answered with a hesitant smile, "A lot of sense, really." Though, lately, he wasn't so sure about whether or not he was a bad person.

Hisako: "Good!" Hisako nodded twice, sipping more of her drink and making a little 'peace' symbol with a wink, "Well, don't be so scared of me anyway, ok? I am not as bad as people like Hope Stark or this Jean girl..." she rolled her eyes, "Bakka buso..."

Julian: Taking another drink from his water, he relaxed slightly, leaning back against the counter with a chuckle, "So, pretty much all the redheads?"

Hisako: Shaking her head Hisako gestured at Julian with her bottle, "No, May-chan is very smart! And very nice, too - she is a good friend, although sometimes a little timid," she laughed a little again, "See? Timid people are still nice, people should just understand some grow easier than others..."

Hisako: She rolled her eyes, "I wish I was given this benifiting doubt....or ah...this...benefit of doubt?"

Julian: Julian was making mental notes of who Hisako mentioned and hoping he could put names to faces as he grinned over at her, assuring her, "You don't seem that bad to me."

Hisako: "Thank you," Hisako smiled, fiddling with a strand of her hair, "A-anyway, we should get back! People will think we're making out or something..." she grinned, hopping up and sliding around the counter.

Julian: "You're welcome," he mumbled, not entirely sure he could look any more mortified at the idea of the girls thinking he was making out in the kitchen as he added in a stutter while shaking his head, "B-but I... I-I've never..."

Hisako: Hisako turned, "Never....what?"

Julian: Julian nodded toward the rec room, recalling the truth he'd been asked as he continued to shake his head, "I've never, um, k-kissed a girl..."

Hisako: At that, Hisako remained silent for a few moments, slowly approaching Julian and nudging him playfully, "It's ok. I can keep it secret if you want.", she shrugged, "Truth, I haven't kissed a boy before too."

Hisako: Leaning close, she paused a moment before closing her eyes and leaving a tiny peck on Julian's cheek. She hopped back, smiling at him, "Now I have!"

Julian: By the time Hisako had bounced back, Julian's face was bright red, and he knew he had a dopey grin as he reached up to brush his fingers across his cheek. Then, he realized he was likely supposed to respond in some way, his eyes wide as his mouth opened and closed, floundering for words.

Hisako: Smiling softly, Hisako placed a finger just before Julian's mouth, hovering mere centimeters away from his mouth, "Shh. And come," she finished simply, turning and wandering away.

Julian: Julian's gaze dropped down to her finger and back up to her face, mouth closing. While his own face still burned from the blush, he wordlessly moved to follow her back to the other room, feeling slightly pleased with himself on some level. A girl thought he was awkwardly adorable and kissed him! ...On the cheek, but it was better than nothing at all.

Hisako: Hisako rolled her eyes out of sight of Julian as she led him back, still smiling herself. He was sweet. Slow, and awkward, but sweet nonetheless. She grinned, laughing despite herself at the sheer fun of it all.

Hisako: And a light blush filled her pale cheeks.