5/26 Instance: Necrocest

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/26 Instance: Necrocest

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Some time after the game "Bombs Away".

Jonas: Jonas breathed heavily. His body might have looked frail and thin, nearly like an old zombie corpse', but the boy had enough stamina to have kept Cassandra happy. He was tied to her bed, hands and legs to the posts, and gave a sigh as he felt his rush of ecstasy finally subside. "You know... I'm still gay.... right?" he asked from beneath her. "Can't you trick someone else into being your sextoy?"

Cassie: "Please, I'm not doing this for my own pleasure," Cassandra replied, the fine sheen of sweat glistening on her heaving chest. "Sacrifices have to be made in the name of science." The edge of her mouth curled to show a wry smile, while she raised her hands to brush some unruly black hair out of her face, the moisture making the strands stick to her shoulders and neck.

Cassie: "We really want to be sure to explore all variations of sexual play, don't we?" Leaning forward, she supported herself on Jonas's haggard but surprisingly strong body. "How else are we supposed to find out what really gets your juices boiling? Besides, even Jack seems to have hit the limits of his stamina lately."

Cassie: The pale girl cocked her head and shrugged her shoulders. "The last time I've seen the bunny, he was cooling his loins with some ice and appeared to be hiding from me."

Jonas: "Speaking of..that guy still hasn't gone and.. well... shown me the way of the gay." Jonas added. "Thought you said you'd ask him for me?" he said with a frown on his face.

Cassie: "Oh, yes, I did," Cass replied, nodding eagerly, before her expression turned awkward with a sheepish grin. "That was before I might have overdone it a little and kinda left him leeched dry, however." She held up her hands. "So... maybe give him a couple days of rest to regain his strength?"

Jonas: "Right... " the boy nodded. "Um... are we going to keep going until tomorrow? Because I do have homework." he added. "And with a couple days, do you mean I should go and ask him myself tomorrow morning or later tonight?"

Cassie: "Now, one step after the other, Corpse-Lad," Cass reminded the bald boy lying underneath her on the bed, holding up her finger. "First of all, I need to untie you." She sat back and smiled down at Jones, spreading out her arms in an all-encompassing gesture. "Don't worry, though, I promise we'll have plenty of time to ourselves."

Cassie: "With my roommate having moved into her own penthouse, I basically have this entire room to myself," she explained, before letting herself fall forward, their naked bodies ending up on top of each others. "No one to barge in and disturb our fun or complain about the blinders being kept shut the entire day."

Jonas: Jonas groaned, "Awww, but I got stuff to doooo." he complained, wriggling underneath her, "I got this project that I need to finish for the big blue doctor tomorrow as well. can't I give you a rain check?"

Cassie: Cassandra pouted, her chin resting on his chest as she made big, sparkling, violet eyes at Jonas. "And this project is more important than me?" she asked, actually managing to make her lip tremble. "How about a compromise? We play just a little more, and to make up for it I'll help you with your project?"

Cassie: The impish demeanor returned to the girl's face as she couldn't keep the smirk off her lips. "You even get to make the rules this time."

Jonas: Jonas made a face, tying hard to think of something good to do with her, and when he finally had an idea, he opened his mouth and... his cellphone started to ring. He looked towards the bedstand. "Um, can you get that for me?" he asked Cassie.

Cassie: "Sure, but you hold that thought, yes?" Cass held up her index finger and gave the bound boy a smile, before she leaned over to search for the ringing phone, lost somewhere in the pile of discarded clothing. "Hello?" she said, hanging halfway off the edge of the bed when she finally found the annoying little gadget.

Cassie: "I'm afraid Jonas is a little tied up at the moment," she instantly continued, not even giving the caller a chance to say anything. "With a... science experiment, yes." She managed to sit up again, flopping down on top of the bed. "It's a group project."

Jonas: Jonas tried to listen what was being said, "Who is it? Who is it?" he kept asking while she was busy on his phone.

McCoy: "Cassandra?" Dr. McCoy looked up from the stack of papers lying on his desk and slightly turned his chair, the phone tucked between his broad shoulder and large head. "Are you with Jonas at the moment? - Oh, no, this actually simplifies things. - I wanted to talk to both of you, anyway. - It's about the test results. - Yes, this would be for the best."

Cassie: "Okay, Dr. Hank, we'll be there in a moment," Cass replied, her legs draped over Jonas' chest while she talked on his phone. "Just give us a moment to... clean up the chemicals." She hung up and looked at the pale boy by her side. "He asked us to come down and see him in his lab as soon as possible."

Cassie: "He said he had something important to tell us," she added and sat up next to him.

Jonas: "Oh no... I'm failing his class.. see this is why I have to finish the projects and homework and stuff." Jonas said, wriggling as Cassie loosened the ropes at his feet first then his wrists. He rubbed hsi arms and sat up. "If I fail his class, I'll tell him you're to blame. You... you harlot. Delilah. Jezebel."

Cassie: "You keep saying the sweetest things!" A smile lit up Cassandra's features, her voice sounding genuinely touched by his compliments. Once she had removed the binds, she leaned over Jonas and pressed her lips to his, a hand stroking over his smooth head.

Cassie: "If you had any idea how many men already blamed their misfortune on my sinful ways," she told him, affectionately nuzzling his neck, teeth nipping a pointed ear. "Could there be a greater compliment for an entertainer such as me?"

Jonas: "Uhh, not that I can think of, already said all of the ones that came to mind." Jonas replied. "Now.... where's my pants?"
A little while later, once pants have been found...
Cassie: Haphazardly cleaned and dressed, the two pale young mutants knocked on Dr. McCoy's door and poked their heads into his lab. "You wanted to see us, Dr. Hank?" Cassandra asked, her black hair still wet from just having been washed and clinging to the side of her head. "We came as quickly as possible."

McCoy: "Ah, good good, there you are!" Dr. Hank McCoy put down the file he had been reading and rose from his chair to greet the two, raising a large hand to gesture at the chairs standing in front of his desk. "Have a seat, will you? And please excuse that I asked you to come down here on such short notice."

Jonas: "Um, it's not bad news is it? I always get the feeling that urgent news is bad news. At least I think I always did... I sure as hell do now." Jonas said as he sat down, hands clasping at each other, fingers interlacing and thumbs tapping while he looked concerned.

McCoy: "Oh no, I can assure you right away it's nothing bad I have to tell you," McCoy was quick to reply, sitting back down once the two students did the same. "Absolutely astounding would be more fitting, I suppose. As surprising and unbelievable as this may sound to you now, it should actually explain a lot of unusual circumstances."

Cassie: "Oh my, I already suspected it!" Cass commented, putting on an exaggerated look of stunned surprise. "Jonas is pregnant, and I'm the father."

Jonas: "Wait what, I'm what now?!"

McCoy: While such an immature remark would usually have earned the girl a stern look, his newest findings had put the good doctor in such an exhilarated mood that he responded with a soft chuckle. "Not quite as unusual, but also not too far off," he said, opening the file in front of him again.

McCoy: "This morning I concluded my results from all tests I've put you through since you came here, and first of all, let me assure you that both of you are in perfect physical condition,"Dr. McCoy elaborated, adjusting his glasses as he skimmed the readings. "Well, considering both of your quite unusual physique, anyway."

Cassie: "You mean, such as having no heartbeat or other signs of life that most people would consider normal," Cassandra tossed in, slightly arching one of her eyebrows. "Oh, and let's not forget the black goo that's apparently running through my veins now, and that strange ink that seems to flow under my skin every now and then."

Jonas: "Plus the fact that my eyes are all white... and I look like a walking mummy without any wrapping on." Jonas joined in. "So what's up Doc, what's the news?" he asked.

McCoy: "Don't worry, I have addressed all these changes in my report, and while certainly peculiar, they actually still rate among the more conservative manifestation of the X-gene," Dr. McCoy explained, placing the palms of his hand on this desk. "However, these are not my primary concern at the moment, and I'm sure they won't be yours in a moment, either."

McCoy: "You see, the fact that both of your mutations appear to have a distinct connection to darkness might still have been a rare occurrence, but by itself not too unusual. After all, there are several mutants with very similar powers out there." His gaze moved back and forth between the two, while he tried to pick his words carefully.

McCoy: "However, that Cassandra here was able to locate you all by herself with nothing to guide her towards her burial site could impossibly have been a coincidence," he continued. "I already suspected there had to be a deeper connection between you two. And now, the results of the DNA test agrees with that suspicion..."

Jonas: "Uhhh....whuh?" Jonas started, "The DNA stuff... you're saying we got like the same mutation in our DNA?" he asked. "Because I really can't make shadow puppets like she can." he added.

McCoy: "Not exactly the same mutation," the doctor corrected the young student, watching him across the rim of his glasses, "but definitely related."

Cassie: Cassandra simply blinked at first, returning the blue doctor's piercing gaze. A moment later, she reluctantly put up her hand as if she were in class. "You mean 'related' as in 'similar', yes?" she asked, her expression unsteady. "Not 'related' as in 'oh my god, I got it on with my own brother'?"

Cassie: Straightening in her chair, the girl cleared her throat and quickly added: "That was just an exaggeration, of course. Not that we had done such a thing, no..."

McCoy: "Brother would be unlikely, especially given the long span of time Jonas had been buried alive in the ground," McCoy only replied.

Jonas: The blatant explanation of a connection still didn't click in Jonas' head. He just squinted, mouth a bit open and tried to think the words through. "I... don't understand..." he eventually said.

McCoy: Dr. Hank McCoy took a deep breath and clasped his hands, realizing he had to chose more direct words. "Cassandra, Jonas, according to the comparison between your genes, there is an almost one hundred percent chance that you two share a direct blood relation," he told the two young students.

Cassie: Cassandra's wide-open eyes appeared to glow in a faint violet light, reflecting the shine of the doctor's desk lamp as she stared ahead with frozen features. For what might have been the first time in her life, the perky girl was short a sly or clever remark.

Jonas: Jonas cocked his head, opened his mouth, closed, opened and closed it again, and finally opened it when he said, "Come again?"

McCoy: Leaning back in his chair, Hank took off his glasses and gently put them on the table, his beast-like maw forming a smile. "If my calculations are correct - and let's be realistic here; they always are - Cassandra should be your niece or a similarly close relative."

McCoy: His gaze shifted to the teenage girl. "Cassandra, the person you freed from that grave most likely is your great-grand uncle."

Jonas: If Jonas wasn't already as pale as a sheet, it would have shown how his blood drained from his face. "I... I... a..." was all he could manage.

McCoy: "I know this must come as quite the shock to you," McCoy said, giving both of the students an encouraging smile. "Believe me, I triple-checked all results, and I'm still utterly amazed. Not nearly as much as you must be, I imagine."

Cassie: "Oh, just a little bit, yes," Cassandra managed to reply, her voice an almost inaudible hush. No other muscle in her face as much as twitched.

Jonas: "...I..a... I think..." Jonas said, slowly pushing himself up, a little shook up by the surprise. "I think I need to... to go... um... excuse me." he said, not waiting to be excused, just turning and walking towards the door.

Cassie: Breaking out of the spell that had kept her frozen motionless, Cassandra turned in her chair and looked at the haggard, pale boy's back. "Jonas, wait!" she called after him.

McCoy: Dr. McCoy, on the other hand, shifted awkwardly in his seat. "Perhaps I should leave you two alone for a moment," he said, fumbling for his glasses again. "I could understand if you needed a moment to stomach these news."

Jonas: Jonas didn't even hear Cassandra... his *urk*... his niece...*urk*... The boy was feeling a little off and wasn't hearing anything except the words that was said by McCoy, repeating over and over in his head as he opened the door and walked out.

Cassie: Barely noticing what Dr. McCoy was saying, Cassandra had jumped to her feet and rushed after her, but by the time she stepped out of the office, all she could see of Jonas was the back of his head, getting smaller in the distance as he made a run for the staircase.

Cassie: Left standing by herself in the middle of the empty hallway, she merely spread her hands in a helpless gesture. "Jonas!" she called out. "What about our project!?"
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 5/26 Instance: Necrocest

Post by Slarti »