3/22 Instance: Perks

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

3/22 Instance: Perks

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Mating Plumage

<@Quentin> Easing back onto his side of the bed, Quentin tucked an arm behind his head as he let himself be quite proud of himself for the moment. Yes, a job well done indeed. "Don't suppose you've any more cigarettes?" He asked Jean, turning his head to look her way.

<Jean> "Oh, fuck yeah! I have pleeenty." Jean really didn't want to move yet, but she did after a moment, digging in her bedside table for another pack.

<@Quentin> Quentin was equally sluggish about moving but a cigarette was something he rarely passed up for the aftermath. "I knew I liked you for a reason, now I've more."

<Jean> "Well thanks! I'm still just in love with your haaaaair." She smirked and produced a pack and lighter, pulling out one and turning it around to offer to him from her lips, smirk firmly in place.

<@Quentin> "Guess it's not a cockblock at all." Quentin smirked over to her and gladly plucking the cigarette away and claiming it as his own.

<Jean> "Mmmm, guess it depends on how much a girl likes pink." She was somewhat disappointed he didn't take the bait for another kiss. "Or a boy, for that matter."

<Quentin> He just wanted to know what she would say to the cockblock comment before doing so. That wasn't what he had expected but he took that second kiss. "Just as long as you're not getting any ideas on that last bit."

<Jean> "No boys, check," she mumbled against his mouth. Grinning, she grabbed the back of his head and returned the kiss hungrily.

<Quentin> "Not unless we're going to be rolling out some drinks, first, that is." Quentin said as he came up for breath for just a moment.

<Jean> "I'll make note of that, too, then," she giggled. Moving back just a little, she sparked up the lighter and took the flame with her teke, holding it in a small ball to dance in front of his face.

<Quentin> "Now that's quite something." Quentin commented, just watching it for a moment before leaning up to light his cigarette. "That the kind of thing you learn here?"

<Jean> "I kinda knew it before." Before she forgot who she was anyway. Jean took a cigarette for herself and lit it, then crushed her fireball away. Taking a deep drag, she ran her gaze over his face. "You didn't tell me you were a telepath."

<Quentin> "Would you rather I have told you or showed you?" Quentin asked with a bigger smirk than usual. "I figure if you wanted to know you could find out on your own, considering."

<Jean> "That is one thing they've been trying to each me here is not, like, just digging around to see what people people's powers are." She sighed and blew out a puff of smoke past him into the room. "It's all real tedious."

<Quentin> "A waste of time." Quentin agreed. "If that's something we'd have to adhere to I'm afraid that's just a no-go. If people don't want me knowing something then they'd best keep it from where I can find it now."

<Quentin> "So do you play by that rule or do you say fuck it?"

<Jean> "Depends, I guess... I didn't check you, and I wish I had." She smirked and held her cigarette away to nip at his collarbone.

<Quentin> "Sounds like you'd best stick with the second choice then." Quentin laughed, holding his own cigarette and stealing a nip just under her jaw near her pulse. "Delicious."

<Jean> "We gotta have these powers for a reason, after all, and why the heeeell would I have them if I shouldn't use them?" She tipped her head back and purred, taking another drag. Especially when it's sooo much more fun to use them? Jean projected to him.

<Quentin> Oh, they're a good deal of fun. Quentin agreed, projecting a few choice things from just before their little cigarette break back to her.

<Jean> Jean's back arched as she blew out the smoke, eliciting a deep groan.

<Jean> Recovering, she smiled up at him. "Yeah, I think you'd fit in just fine here. As well as I do, anyway."

<Quentin> "Then I'll have to be around here much more often." Quentin decided. "More chance for me to talk you into another round with powers."

<Jean> "Mmm, maybe." Her grin said anything but maybe, but one had to keep up appearances, after all. Jean took another drag and blew it out, slowly, watching him suck in the smoke before catching him for another kiss to take it from him.

<Quentin> This had to be the best perk of this gig. It sure beat attending the meetings and things like that. He gave up the smoke and kept her near, nipping at her lip greedily at the end of the kiss. "Only a maybe? When do you think we should try this maybe?"

<Jean> Jean closed her eyes and shared a few fantasies with him as she blew out the smoke and made a perfect ring. She flailed a little in excitement at this success. Oh... he was waiting. Recover!

<Jean> Soon, I think. Don't you? She grinned and bit down on his lower lip.

<Quentin> A barely supressed growl came out of Quentin as he made his way through what Jean shared; she certainly didn't seem to hold back with anything. I think so.

<Jean> Grinning, she deepened the kiss. Good times.
PanicSwitch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: 3/22 Instance: Perks

Post by PanicSwitch »

Knowing what I know about Quentin...ugh.

I'll be back after the brain bleach. :LOL
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

:o

Poor Jaimie
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

All aboard the Hindenburg! Oh, Quentin, you seedy little snake!
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Steyn feels for my phantom peen! *huggles Steyn*

Naughty naughty children!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator