3/10 Instance: STD of Arts and Crafts

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

3/10 Instance: STD of Arts and Crafts

Post by Starfish »

Timelined for the morning after the St Pat's Game.

<Jessica> Jess wasn't sure if it was the light or the headache that woke her but, either way, she knew she didn't want to be awake. She curled up with a grumble and snuggle into the warm body next to her. It was several minutes before it registered that there was a warm body beside her and there shouldn't be. "Huh...?" she lifted her head and rubbed her eyes.

<@Jack> Jack grumbled at the shifting and the loud screaming right next to his ear. It probably wasn't screaming, but the way his head throbbed, it felt like it. "Shhh....sleep... don't have school..." he mumbled.

<Jessica> "Jack...?" Jess blinked her eyes open cautiously. Yep. That was Jack. Green but very definitley him. No one else was that fuzzy.

<@Jack> "Yeah?" Jack answered, shifting and finally cuddling into the other body, He knew that voice. Jess. Oh wait... Jess. "Morning... Jess."

<Jessica> Jess looked around. Where was she...? "Jack... why am I in your bed...?" she realised then that she was also minus clothes. Fuck.

<@Jack> "Well...um... " Jack looked around, wiped his eyes, then looked back at her. "At least I wore a condom... I think. Oh, yeah, there's a wrapper."

<Jessica> Jess sat up, running a hand through her hair and trying to think back through the fog of the headache. "I don't feel good at all..."

<@Jack> "Really?" Jack asked, a little hurt, "Except for the hangover... and the urge to hug a toilet... I kind of feel like it was a nice moment of fun."

<Jessica> "I think I might be hungover... I don't know what that feels like so I'm not sure..." she scrubbed her face with her hands. Glitter. And paint. She was covered in it. "I know I don't normally feel this guilty..."

<@Jack> Jack shifted and sat up against the headboard. He looked down at himself. "When did Mel spray the rest of me?" he asked rather curiously. Looking back at Jess he said, "You really shouldn't feel guilty, if you can't remember anything, then it wasn't your fault."

<Jessica> "But I was determined not to get so drunk I'd do that..." She moved to cuddle up to him.

<@Jack> Jack placed his arm around her and hugged her tightly against him, "Well I'm glad you had the will power to end up with me." Jack added trying to put a positive spin on things. "And there might be a chance that we never did anything. That wrapper could have been there since two nights ago."

<Jessica> "But we're not wearing clothes... it's highly unlikely that nothing happened..." she chewed her lip. "Don't tell Kevin..."

<@Jack> "Oh, shh, don't worry, I won't tell." he said, squeezing her again to comfort her. He nuzzled her face with his and breathed in. Sighing he added, "You mind if we stayed in bed for a while, I'm really not in the mood to get up just yet."

<Jessica> She shook her head, "No I don't mind... and I should definitely shower before I leave here or it's going to be really obvious where I've been..." she lifted up the sheets a little. Yeeeep. Green.

<@Jack> "Still don't know why anyone bothers with sheets when I'm here." Jack said, "Aren't you cooking under them?"

<Jessica> She shook her head again, nuzzling his shoulder, "No... probably would be but I think the patch fell off so I'm back to myself again. Warmer the better."

<@Jack> "Ahh, then I guess I'll have to..." Jack started, pulling up the sheets covering Jessica and crawled in more, putting his whole warm furred body agaisnt hers under the sheets and held her. "I really shouldn't be this selfless... fair warning... it's the morning and I'm a guy....so... yeah."

<Jessica> Jess laughed a little, "You don't have to warn me... and I think that ship already sailed so don't worry about it."

<@Jack> "Okay, great... does that mean if something starts up now then it'll count as part as last night's romp?" he asked with a bit of hope in his voice.

<Jessica> She frowned, "I don't know... my head hurts too much to think..." she rubbed her face with her hands again. "I've never felt guilty after before..."

<@Jack> "Ohhh, noo, don't feel guilty.... if it helps, I kind of remember some bits of last night... well most bits of last night... actually I kind of remember everything, and it was as usual great." He cuddled her, and whispered, "The other five condom wrappers is under the bed."

<Jessica> Jess cringed a little and hid her face against him. "This is so baaaad...."

<@Jack> "And yet it felt so gooood..." Jack joked. "Okay, okay, I'll make it up to you, ask anything and I'll do it. Anything." he told her. "This not being told to Kevin is of course part of it. Anything else you need?"

<Jessica> "I don't know... another patch, some painkillers and some tea would be great... but I think there needs to be a shower before that."

<@Jack> "Well we could always kill two birds with one stone," and with that Jack pulled the bed sheet off of both of them, got himself up, and said, "Hold on, we're heading for the shower." and started to pick Jess up.

<Jessica> Jess held on as instructed, "Two birds? What's the other one?"

<@Jack> "Me of course. You actually expect to shower all by yourself? Communal showering is part of the full rabbit service. Wether you like it or not." Jack said as he carried her to the bathroom and placed her down in there, leaning over to start the water running, sitting down on the edge as he waited for it to get warm.

<Jessica> She crossed her arms over herself self-consciously, mostly trying to hide the scar out of habit. "Oh... okay... that's okay I guess..."

<@Jack> Jack pulled the knob and got the shower running, twisting around he got in and stood in the water, holding out his hand for Jess, "Come on in, it's nice and warm... oh hey, paint's coming off nicely. Glitter still sticks a little."

<Jessica> She took his hand and climbed in, closing her eyes as the water hit her. It seemed to be helping her head already. "Glitter is going to be here for weeks..."

<@Jack> Jack looked down at himself... and further down at himself. "Yeah... I seem to have glitter on some parts that probably shouldn't have. At least it looks a little prettier now." he joked, and then added some of his shampoo on his fur, lathering it up.

<Jessica> Jess' eyebrows went up, "If there's glitter there..." she didn't want to finish that sentence.

<@Jack> "Yup, there is. Topside, underside... and inside." he gave her the grave news.

<Jessica> She cringed again, "Baaaaaad." She tried to distract herself with getting the paint out of her hair. "I'm a horrible person..."

<@Jack> "Noo you're not," Jack said, trying to convince her. "Shampoo?" he asked, holding it up. "You made a mistake, people make mistakes, only means you're human...well, mutant human. Plus it's really hard saying no to this," and Jack gestured to all of himself.

<Jessica> She took the offered shampoo to help rid her hair of paint. "But I don't know why I feel guilty... I don't know if I would if I didn't know that I should... does that make sense?"

<@Jack> "Yes. Because you really, really like Kevin, and you feel you betrayed him by having amazing drunksex with me without him knowing." Jack answered, taking the shampoo back and adding more to his fur, "Mind doing my back?" he asked.

<Jessica> "Except that's not it... because I didn't... because as nice as I'm sure I'll remember it was later... it didn't mean anything...." she took the shampoo bottle to do his back and paused. "Huh..."

<@Jack> "Doesn't change the fact that it still happened and if he found out he might feel hurt about it. Again, I won't tell him. Friends with Benefits confidentiality. Are you going to do my back?" he asked when he didn't feel her hand on him.

<Jessica> "Oh... yeah..." She wondered if she should tell him about the hand-sized shamrock shaved into his back. "I know you won't tell him... but what if someone else saw us... they could make a comment and I might give myself away..."

<@Jack> "And I'll just say you slept in his bed and I passed out in mine... so you're not doing my back?" he asked.

<Jessica> "Sorry..." she shook herself and started to shampoo his back. "Maybe I'm making more out of it than I should... but I can't help worrying... I really like Kevin..."

<@Jack> "Look, from my experience, these things blow over, you forget about it, and if it ever comes up, it'll be years later, which by then wouldn't matter at all. Plus, technically, you're not married or engaged yet, so yeah." Jack at first thought he had slept weird on his back and the fur was matted agaisnt the grain, but the way he felt her hand... "Is something on my back?"

<Jessica> "Uh... more like... off?" Jess replied, wrinkling her nose slightly. She turned him so his back was to the bathroom mirror so he could see over his shoulder.

<@Jack> "Would you look at that, the tightst cutest pair of bunny buns on a rabbit and the fluffiest most adorable tail on a hare one would fwhaaah? There's a thing... a thing shaved on my back. Damn it, easter's around the corner and I got a thing shaved on my back."

<Jessica> "It's a shamrock I think... maybe Mel has some other paint we could spray over it with?"

<@Jack> "I don't think that'll help. Urgh... at least it's not my whole body. That was a weird month. Itchy month as well." Jack sighed. He thought for a second. "Maybe if I bleach my fur again, and then do a easter egg pattern afterwards, use the pattern to hide the shamrock shaped gap."

<Jessica> "You could make it part of the pattern..." she carried on shampooing him. "Somehow..."

<@Jack> "I'll ask Ms Dane...Drake... I'll ask Ms Lorna if she can figure something out, she's the arts teacher, plus if it weren't for her we wouldn't have been to that specific bar together. So I'm going to try and put the blame on her.... somehow..."

<Jessica> "What are we blaming her for? The shamrock or the other thing?"

<@Jack> "The shamrock. First rule of bunnyclub. You don't talk about bunnyclub."

<Jessica> She laughed, "It's a club now?"

<@Jack> "Been a club since I lost my virginity. You just didn't know it because nobody talks about it."

<Jessica> "Aha...." She leaned to hug him, "I guess that makes two of us... except people probably talked about me."

<@Jack> "Oh don't worry, people talk about me as well. I just try not talk about them... unless it's a celebrity and I can make money out of the newspapers. Then again, that hasn't happened yet."

<@Jack> Jack hugged Jess tighly. "And don't worry, the second we're out of this shower, and you're all dressed up again, you'll feel much better." Jack ended it with a kiss on her head.

<Jessica> "Then we're both mostly the same... except I'm supposed to be trying to not sleep with other people... apparently... that's really hard... especially when he's not here..." she tightened her hold on Jack a little. "I need tea and a patch... and painkillers... and lots of hugs."

<@Jack> "I got lots of hugs and painkillers in my room, but the tea and the patch we'll have to get someplace else." Jack said, still holding her and sighing. After a small while of them just holding eachother with the warm water flowing down their bodies, Jack was able to completely ruin the moment. "I really need to pee."
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Re: 3/10 Instance: STD of Arts and Crafts

Post by Chaos »

LAST WEEK ON CHAT:

<Chaos> ( -_-)> this is just the kind of shit that makes people think you're a whore!
<Chaos> but I can deal Ono
<Chaos> in fact....
<Freja> they can't kiss - jess has a bf
<Chaos> I can dream....
<Freja> lol
* Chaos pokes Jack. "Ass in gear, Rabbit-man."
> Read that
> Read THIS
> MFW: