3/2 Instance: Snuggle Buddies: The Sequel

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

3/2 Instance: Snuggle Buddies: The Sequel

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined before The Blair Mutant Project

<Jack> It was finally one of the very rare occasions that Jack actually had a chance to crawl into his own room, and crawl into his own bed, and actually sleep the night without having to put out for someone either at the school or outside the school. It was these rare moments that the bunny treasured to actually sleep and recharge his batteries.

<@Jessica> Jess was not used to the room Kevin shared with Jack being occupied lately and she was so exhausted when she crawled in through the window that she didn't notice the steady breathing of the sleeping Jack. Slipping quietly under the covers on Kevin's bed, she curled up with her face in the pillow and closed her eyes with the comfort of a familiar scent.

<Jack> Jack's ears automatically popped up alert when he heard something. He forced his head up and went still, and heard more shuffling again. His head went back down on the pillow and hands came up to wipe at his eyes. He could have sworn Kevin was still away... unless if it's maybe Cassie who wanted to play some late night games. He let a groan escape at the thought of not getting any rest.

<@Jessica> Jess heard the groan and frowned in confusion, "Sorry..." she whispered when she realised who it probably was, "Go back to sleep..."

<Jack> Jack's head came up again, and replied sleepily to the darkness, "Who is... Jess? What are you doing here?"

<@Jessica> "Not sleeping apparently?" she replied, sounding as exhausted as she felt. She sat up a little, looking over at his shape in the dim light, "I can go if you want..."

<Jack> A hand came up and waved the idea away, "Nah, stay, stay..." he sighed and twisted around and snuggled his pillow. "Why trouble sleeping?" he asked while his own eyes were still closed.

<@Jessica> "Bad dreams..." she settled back down again. "And I miss Kevin..."

<Jack> Jack shifted again, this time ending up on his side so that he could look at the black silhouette on Kevin's side. "When's he coming back?" he asked her.

<@Jessica> She gave a half shrug and shook her head, "I don't know..."

<Jack> "When last you talked to him?" Jack asked.

<@Jessica> "Before he left..." And she was worried he wouldn't come back at all. "I don't know what to do..."

<Jack> "Doesn't the guy carry a cellphone?" Jack asked.

<@Jessica> "In theory... but he's probably not staying anywhere he can charge it..."

<Jack> The room went quiet for a moment, "You okay just there? You need anything?" he asked.

<@Jessica> She sighed, "I don't know... I should say I'm fine... but I feel like that would be a lie..."

<Jack> Jack pushed himself up to try and get a better view of Jess. "You sound like you could do with some spooning."

<@Jessica> "I definitely could use a hug..." She pushed a hand through her hair, "I'm in dire need of a good night's sleep and I don't seem to be able to get that on my own."

<Jack> Jack pushed himself up all the way, sitting on the edge of his bed, succumbing to a yawn before he got up and stepped over to Kevin's bed. "Come on, make room, I need my beauty sleep and I can't get any if there's someone in need of fuzzy huggings."

<@Jessica> She smiled a little, shuffling backwards to make room for him and lifting the sheets. "Thanks..."

<Jack> "Hm-mm," he mumbled as he climbed in, laying down on his back next to her. Was probably a good thing to forget to take off his boxers before heading to bed. Oh to be so sleep deprived. With eyes half closed he asked, "You want to be the hugger or the huggled?"

<@Jessica> "Normally with you I'd say hugger so I can pet you... but for easier sleeping I think I should be the one that's hugged." She did reach a hand to lightly brush her fingers over the fur on his chest though.

<Jack> "Mm-hmm." he nodded, then twisted to face her,putting an arm around her and pulled her close, snuggled his face against her as well, "Now hold tight and sleep." he half ordered her, "Snuggling is permitted."

<@Jessica> She did snuggle, folding an arm over him. "Thanks, Jack... I appreciate it..." she mumbled against him.

<Jack> "Little warning... before you fall asleep." he whispered.

<@Jessica> "Hmm?" She was just on the edges of sleep already, the exhaustion catching up with her quickly. She'd been weeks now without a full night's rest.

<Jack> "There's a big chance I might have naughty dreams... just ignore anything from the waist down." he whispered, then hugged her again, breathing in the scent from her hair.

<@Jessica> She laughed softly and gave him a squeeze, "Duly noted. 'Night, Jack..."

<Jack> "Night, Jess..."
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Re: 3/2 Instance: Snuggle Buddies: The Sequel

Post by Chaos »

KISS!

KKKIIIIIISSSS!!!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Re: 3/2 Instance: Snuggle Buddies: The Sequel

Post by Starfish »

Jack makes for the best snuggle plushie. :content That was cute, you two!