2/28 Instance: Smells like Death

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

2/28 Instance: Smells like Death

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Raiders of the Body on the Meathook

Johnny: Finally free of being questioned, Johnny was fairly pleased with himself and vaguely wondered how Fabian was holding up as he was shown to the phone. While him and Fabian weren't unfamiliar with the police station, he'd never actually had to call someone for a ride and, as he took the phone off the hook, he debated. Sue was a nag, so he'd take his chances with Hope.

Hope: Hope was busy doing her homework for once when she felt her phone vibrate on the bed beside her. As the words, "Carry on my wayward soooon," came on, Hope blinked at the unfamiliar number. She picked up her phone and kept her voice cordial. "Hello?"

Johnny: "Hey," Johnny answered as he glanced around, paranoid that they were listening to his conversation, "So..."

Hope: "So...." Hope was pretty sure she knew the voice, but she wasn't positive. "Who is this?"

Johnny: "It's..." Shit. "It's Henry." Where did he go from there? Oh, right. "You know... Your wonderfully amazing, incredibly hot boyfriend."

Hope: "...Henry who?" Ok so it was Johnny... but Henry? The hell was he going on about? "And where are you?!"

Johnny: "Walton," Johnny said as if it was supposed to be obvious that that was his name. What kind of girlfriend didn't know their boyfriend's name? Rolling his eyes, he continued, "I'm... Well, I'm at the police station, and I need someone to pick me up because I don't know what happened to Yo-Yo." ...It was so hard to say that name with a straight face.

Hope: "Well I think you left it in your locker in the fourth grade, but I can come get you, Indy."

Johnny: "Awesome!" Woo, he'd finally be free of all the questions from the police! ...Though, that wouldn't save him from all of Hope's questions. As an afterthought, he added, "Don't forget to bring me pants."

Hope: "Will a skirt do?"

Johnny: "Just bring me pants, and hurry up. I don't need any more reasons for people to stare at me."

Hope: "But you do so enjoy the attention, Indy."

Johnny: "I am not in the mood."

Hope: "Well I'm not the one who got arrested and lost my yo-yo."

Johnny: Looking between the phone and the receiver, Johnny placed it back on the hook and went to find somewhere to sit and wait.

Hope: Hope took her sweet, sweet time to get ready. She did her nails and her hair and put on makeup before taking Johnny's car to the station.

Johnny: In the time it took Hope to get to the station to pick him up, he'd glanced around impatiently, fidgeted, paced, and eventually sat back down to stare up at the ceiling before repeating the process once more. Finally spotting her strolling through the doors at a leisurely pace, he hopped up.

Hope: "Why hello the love of my life. Perhaps I should take home somebody who doesn't hang up on me?"

Johnny: "Or you should take me home, so I can explain, shower, and go to bed."

Hope: "It better be one hell of a good explanation. And include a bonus apology."

Johnny: He felt like a dead body falling on him was a damn good explanation. "I guess you'll only find out if you give me my pants."

Hope: "I guess you'll only get them if you apologize."

Johnny: Rolling his eyes, he simply reached to take them, suddenly wishing he'd just called his sister.

Hope: Hope held them back out of reach. Oh wow he smelled horrible!

Johnny: "Come on, Hope," Johnny hissed, muttering only loud enough for her to hear, "It involved the cannibals."

Hope: She glared. She glared hard at him, but pushed the bag of clothes into his hands. "It better be damn good."

Johnny: Johnny went to quickly change out of the jumpsuit that'd been provided for him and into the clothes Hope had brought, making a hasty retreat from the police station. He blinked at his car parked in the street and glanced back to her, not exactly sure what to say at the sight of it. He didn't have his keys though, so he couldn't drive.

Hope: Hope smiled and held out the keys to his car for him. "And I don't care what jealous Jess says. You look absolutely amazing in that suit." She had purposefully picked out nice clothes for him after she had discovered just how sexy he looked.

Johnny: "Of course I do," he replied as he took the keys from her, sliding into the driver seat. Once he'd gotten on the road and was headed back to the school, Johnny started, "So, we heard a call over the police scanner about a possible lead on the cannibals... Well, it was a body. On a meathook."

Hope: "A what on a WHAT?!" Hope stared at him like he had grown a second head.

Johnny: "A body on a meathook," Johnny repeated, "And the meathook didn't hold it very well because it fell on Fabian and I."

Hope: "YOU HAD DEAD BODY ON YOU!?"

Johnny: "Yes, which is why I want to get home to shower."

Hope: "Ewwwwwww! Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew! I'm so glad I didn't touch you!"

Johnny: Just for fun and because she was freaking out so badly, Johnny smirked and reached over to poke her.

Hope: "Don't touch me!" She shrieked at him, curling up as close to the door as she could.

Johnny: Laughing, he placed his hand back on the wheel. That made up for some things. "Well, after the body fell on us, we couldn't really go anywhere... Plus, Eddie turned up."

Hope: "Wait... Eddie turned up... then how did you end up in jail?"

Johnny: "Um, because he works for the police?"

Hope: "Yeah but he's... He turned you in?!"

Johnny: Johnny gave a shrug, "He didn't have a choice, and Fabian's identity can't be revealed... So, we had fake names."

Hope: "Fabian... he's your lost yo-yo?" She glanced over at him. Her boyfriend was a dumbass. Dumb. Ass.

Johnny: "Yo-Yo Rodriguez," he nodded.

Hope: Mouth twitching just a bit, Hope dissolved into a fit of laughter. "Seriously?!"

Johnny: Johnny grinned widely, "Seriously."

Hope: "You are so white.... and I love you so much. Even if you smell of death."
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Re: 2/28 Instance: Smells like Death

Post by Chaos »

steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 2/28 Instance: Smells like Death

Post by steyn »

Lol, <3 Johnny and Hope together.