2/1 Instance: Movin' Right Along

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

2/1 Instance: Movin' Right Along

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Chilling Suspense

Rachel: Having finished going through everything, Rachel flopped down on her bed and scrubbed at her face. Well, everything that'd been Josh's. There was still all her crap. She vaguely wondered if she could just be done, but then she'd never bother with it until she had to move again. Pulling her hands away from her face, she stared up at the ceiling, trying to work up the motivation.

Paige: Paige flipped down on the bed next to Rachel, glad that most of their job seemed to be over. She still felt so uncomfortable, but she was glad that she could help Rachel out a least.

Rachel: With Paige laying next to her, she definitely didn't want to do anything. She scooted closer and wrapped an arm around her, leaning in to kiss her cheek before folding an arm under her head. Rachel studied Paige's face carefully as she tried to work out what to say, eventually pushing herself up and over to catch her lips for a quick kiss, mumbling, "Thanks."

Paige: Smiling softly, Paige returned the kiss then reached up to stroke Rachel's face. "You are welcome, even if there's no reason to be sorry."

Rachel: "Well, I still am for having you do this with me," she replied as she brushed some of Paige's hair out of her face. "Anyway... Think you can survive going through my clothes, too? Figure now's the best time to get it over with... Like before I move all the others back in..."

Paige: "What do you mean before you move all the others back in?" Paige gave her a puzzled look, reaching up to play with Rachel's hair instead.

Rachel: "Um..." Rachel blinked, "All my clothes that are on your couch?"

Paige: "But... why?"

Rachel: Rachel was the one with the puzzled look on her face now, "...Because this is my room?"

Paige: "It... well.. yes, but you've been staying with me for over a month now."

Rachel: "I... Well... Yeah..." she slowly nodded.

Paige: "Well... so why would you change that?"

Rachel: "I, um... I just..." Okay, so she didn't have an answer to that. "Living out of two rooms is, um... sort of a pain in the ass, so I guess I figured it'd be good to have everything in one place..."

Paige: "Ok then that can happen easily." Paige kissed on Rachel again.

Rachel: "It can?" Because she wasn't so sure after all the questioning.

Paige: "Well yeah. I could stand to get rid of some clothes."

Rachel: Rachel stared down at her, mouth working as she tried to summon words. "...You can?"

Paige: "Well maybe not, but I have some extra space in my office I can store them in."

Rachel: She pulled her gaze from Paige's face to look around the room, asking to be sure she was hearing things correctly, "You want all my shit in your room?"

Paige: "Well... maybe not alllllllllll of it... but I'd take it anyway."

Rachel: Rachel looked back to her, brow furrowed as she tried to decide what to do. Anxiously raking her hand through her hair, she asked, "A-are you sure?"

Paige: Paige pulled Rachel into a soft kiss. "Only if you want to. It's... nice having you there."

Rachel: She returned the kiss and rested her forehead against Paige's, "Well, it's nice being there, but... I don't know if it's too soon... except I've already been living with you anyway... and, uh, I wouldn't mind staying there... and... I'm just going to quit talking..."

Paige: "I don't want to rush you... I just thought I'd tell you how I felt." Paige stroked Rachel's cheek softly. "This is your decision."

Rachel: Closing her eyes, she tilted her head into Paige's hand and took a deep breath, silently considering it for a bit. It was probably better if she wasn't alone because she didn't really want to be alone, and it wasn't like moving more clothes would change anything between them since they were practically living together anyway... "I guess we can go through things as we move them."

Paige: "We can do that. But do you think we should enjoy a break first?" Paige moved to kiss along Rachel's neck.

Rachel: Rachel wasn't quite sure she could believe Paige was the one suggesting that kind of break, but she could hardly say no when she was kissing her neck right there. "Yes."