1/30 Instance: F*** Her

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/30 Instance: F*** Her

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<@Cecilia> Cecilia yanked the hair tie out of her currently straight hair, ruffling it as Lehnsherr concluded the class, giving nods of acknowledgment to those who'd earned it, frowning disapprovingly at those who hadn't and yelling out at a few people to help pick up after the games. One of whom was herself.

<@Cecilia> She nodded and gave her favourite teacher a mock salute before running to pick up the remnants of a flag football game, when Lehnsherr told you to do something he expected it done right away.

<Fabian> He just couldn't quite get used to Cecilia and her straight hair, leaning against the wall as he waited for her after class. Once Lehnsherr called for her to clean up he figured he might as well join in, grabbing the flags from the ground.

<Fabian> "You know, I just don't think I like starting my day with gym, seems unnatural to me but at least it means there's time enough for a shower afterwards."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia looked up from grabbing one of the flag off the floor, brushing her hair behind an ear. She couldn't get used to the straight hair either, but luckily it'd be gone soon. It was already curling at the ends, one shower and it'd be over. "Really? I kinda like it. Wakes me up. But I get up at 5:30 on Christmas."

<@Cecilia> "You're moving better," she said, conversationally. "Looks like you're recovering from Hisako's hissy fit." She eyed the bruises on her arms, unfortunately those were new, courtesy of Jess and their martial arts lessons. She was just getting used to moving with them, high pain tolerance was sort of a must with her powers.

<Fabian> "Yes, you don't have the adoration of sleep I do." Fabian admitted. "And I wasn't moving that badly. I'm fine...but yeah, fuck Hisako."

<@Cecilia> "It's not that I don't like it, I'm just used to getting up early. My parents kept odd hours with shift work and my father had to be up before 4:00 for his job, place was so small once someone was up, everyone was up."

<@Cecilia> She raised an eyebrow at this. "I take it your talk with her didn't go so well?" This was the first time she'd actually heard Fabian say 'fuck, X' and there were a lot of people he had a lot of right to say that about.

<Fabian> "Well, for one, I'm not sure she wasn't loaded up when I did talk to her so God knows what her problem was." He shook his head. "But no, I'm a moron and a bastard, nobody gives a shit about her and yadda yadda yadda."

<@Cecilia> "Wait, how the fuck are you a moron?" She asked, getting offended. Only she was allowed to say that. "And where the fuck does she get off getting all pissed off at you? I swear to God..." She muttered, slamming equipment around more than was strictly necessary.

<@Cecilia> "And no-one will give a shit about her if she's keeps on going the way she's going!" She said, annoyed. "Jesus H. Christ. Well, looks like she's going to have to learn the hard way, like I did. Pity she couldn't learn from someone else's experience." She threw an armful of equipment into a bin. "Y'know, I spoke to her the other day. Tried to get her to open up, tell me why she was bawling the other day. She gave me a half-assed apology and brushed me off."

<@Cecilia> "Why the hell was she having a breakdown? It can't be just what you said, I just can't believe this is the result of losing a few fights. I don't know about you but this screams 'deep seated issues' and if she's not careful Dr.Guan's gonna be all over her, just like she was with me."

<Fabian> Fabian opened his arms wide to show just how mystified about how he was the one being a moron in this situation. "I've no fucking clue. I've no idea what I even did because the only thing that happened that I was even involved in was she set herself up to make a fool out of herself. I even warned her of what the outcome would be for that stupid spar with Clarice but nooooo, I can't know shit."

<Fabian> This was...familiar; far, far too familiar for Fabian.

<Fabian> "And that's something I told her as well after she set the course for our little talk. You were obstinate but you at least showed some level of self-awareness. The only thing she sees is the weaknesses she thinks she has instead of the ones that are glaring everyone else in the face."

<Fabian> "And I do know why she was bawling but it wasn't my place to blab it...but I think I should tell Guan..."

<@Cecilia> This was sounding all too familiar to Cecilia too. She just looked at Fabian for a few beats trying to bite down on her tongue, but soon failed and fell to the floor, laughing.

<@Cecilia> "Bwahahaha!" She lay on her back, clutching her sides. "Oh my God. Hahaha! You know what this sounds like, right? Haha!"

<Fabian> "My father and my sister?"

<@Cecilia> Cecilia stopped abruptly. "Actually I was gonna say me. But now that I think of it...yeah, that's true." And God that was an uncomfortable thought. She rolled over onto her stomach and looked up at him. "You don't think you're drawn to people like them...right?" She asked, wincing a little as she said it. "Sorry...that's a lot of psychobabble there."

<Fabian> "...unless you're just a bit more quiet about your opinions on me, no, I don't think you're like my father at all." Fabian looked a bit alarmed at her, arching an eyebrow.

<@Cecilia> "Any opinion I have of you, you already know, because I say it to your face," she said, reassuringly. "I was referring more to Hisako being all pissed at you, that reminds me of myself after Traskland. But the difference there is I actually cared about your opinion. Hisako clearly doesn't."

<@Cecilia> "You just seem to, I dunno, have a knack for finding girls with issues," she said, smiling a little. "But that's not hard here. Most everyone has a fucked up life here."

<Fabian> "Hisako cares about Hisako and people who she either shouldn't or isn't there to actually do anything for her." Fabian said, quite sure in the fact from what he had heard from her when she was too broken up to hide what she wanted.

<Fabian> He bit his tongue at the 'girls with daddy issues' joke that almost begged to be made there. "Yeah, I've got a pretty good knack for it and half of them get pissy when I'm not the right person to emo at."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia pondered at what Fabian said about Hisako. Verbal abuse? High expectations, perhaps? Seemed like Hisako might have those issues, considering comments she'd made. Cecilia was also willing to bet her father hadn't died well either. It took one to know one. But this was just speculation.

<@Cecilia> "You help those that help themselves," she said, shrugging from her place on the floor. "My advice is to not bother with Guan. If someone doesn't want help, they won't be helped, no matter how much you try to save them." Cecilia thought of Anne-Marie. "It's just a lot of heartache, best to move on."

<Fabian> At the rate she was going Fabian could see her dead in her dorm one of these days but he nodded. "We'll just have to see...but for now yeah, fuck her."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia rolled back onto her back and placed her hands on her hips. Time for a vaguely inappropriate joke, the ultimate proof that she was not such a prude...well, not as much as many believed. "I hope not, I called dibs," she smirked up at him, face a little red.

<@Cecilia> "Unless you're telling me to, in which case, I'm not into that. Sorry to spoil your fantasies."

<Fabian> Fabian snorted. "She'd have to be begging for forgiveness now for me to even give her the time of day; let along anything else...and you'd have to pull out one hell of a stick to do anything there."

<Fabian> He dropped the last of his flags into the bin and sighed. "I'm just...regretting the fact I didn't just smack her across the mouth."

<@Cecilia> "It's not too late?" Said Cecilia, only half-joking. "Probably best you didn't. I've regretted hitting back every bitch I ever hit back, well, it'd be more accurate to say I regretted the consequences. The actual action felt pretty good," she smirked.

<@Cecilia> "...You're really mad, huh?"

<Fabian> "The main appeal of this school is to be away from people that aren't reminding me of my father or my sister...and also I call myself a bastard; don't need to hear it from anyone else since I've got that covered."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia got up from the floor and opened her arms for a hug. "I know...I know." She felt very sad all of a sudden. "Maybe a break is in order? A goddamn weekend away or something?" She said, hesitantly. "It's a thought anyways."

<Fabian> "You know I can always go for a break. I basically consider working on anything a break from breaks. What would you like to do?" Fabian slid his arm around her after the hug, laughing.

<@Cecilia> "That entirely depends on how far you want to run," she admitted. "How far are you willing to go?"

<Fabian> "I'm certainly not running...though if we're going to do much over a weekend we probably best head out far away enough to avoid any cannibal territories."

<@Cecilia> "Aw, and here I was thinking we'd get a cabin in the middle of nowhere with a bearskin and take our chances," snorted Cecilia. That sounded like the plot of a bad horror movie...and not the kind of vacation she was going for. "Do you think any of our teleporters have a range that reaches somewhere sunny? I could go for somewhere like my native land."

<Fabian> "Now that's something we should do for more than a weekend." Fabian nodded slightly as he considered that. "We're definitely doing that soon, though. Do you think your family would want to come for a bit of it?"

<Cecilia> "You wanna invite my family? The people who put us in separate rooms?" She teased. "I'm sure they'd be interested. They've not been anywhere sunny since...God, since they came here. Well except Carmen, she was born here and I think she's been south a few times."

<Cecilia> Cecilia was pleased that Fabian apparently liked her family enough to spend time with them, they were important to her. "You know you're more than welcome to come see them when I do. They meant it when they said you're part of the family. My mom always asks about you..."

<Fabian> "For some of the trip." He wanted that clarified because like hell he was going to be using separate rooms for an entire trip. "...what does she ask about me though?"

<Cecilia> "Oh you know, mom stuff, like are you happy and what you're doing and if you're eating right, that sorta thing!" She laughed. "She asks me that too. Such a mother hen, huh?"

<Fabian> "I guess I don't have to be nervous about that then. Jacinta's version of that is asking who I've mouthed off to lately."

<Cecilia> Cecilia looked a little sad at that. "No, you don't need to worry," she said, giving him a squeeze. "She just assumes you're an angel. She thinks you're very polite and she gets all worried about you and me. That's usually when I tell her to stop having kittens and she's goes to mother Miguel from millions of miles away."

<Cecilia> "And a better question is who haven't you mouthed off to," Cecilia joked. "Nobody here that's important enough to worry about denting the family name...well, maybe Charles...and Monet, she's high-class, right?"

<Fabian> "I think she actually enjoys hearing about who I've mouthed off to...and I like to think I've gotten a little bit better about not doing such things...I actually don't mind Monet much. I suppose I'm used to her well enough.'

<Cecilia> "I know her friend in the medlab better than I know her," admitted Cecilia. "And that's really saying something, since he's comatose...that also shows just how often I've been in the medlab in the last few months..." she frowned a little at that.

<Cecilia> She smiled and gave Fabian a side-hug. "Well, at any rate, we have the restrictions of a weekend, give or take a day, and choice of any geographic location that's out of range of cannibal territory, AKA the New York City metropolitan area. All we gotta do is fill in the details!" She smiled at that, this would be fun.