1/28 Instance: Cheetos and Lesbians

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

1/28 Instance: Cheetos and Lesbians

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Processing Failed

Bobby: Helping Hope with his powers was less taxing now that she had calmed down somewhat, not that dealing with Starkette was ever going to be a walk in the park. On his way to meet her after class, Bobby decided he had enough time to grab a snack... aaaaand enough time to take the long way.

Rogue: Rogue looked up, slightly delayed as she heard someone walking near the stairs, where she sat, still confused about Rachel. She'd not made it all the way up to her room before she had to sit and just try to figure it out. Bobby! Perfect! She opened her mouth to call to him, then cursed inwardly as she closed it. She'd promised not to tell. "Heya, Bugs."

Bobby: Bobby looked up at the voice and grinned at Anna, then checked himself. "What's with the long dollface, Dollface?" He climbed the steps and lowered himself onto a stair next to her, wordlessly offering her the small bag of Cheetos.

Rogue: Rogue took a cheeto and munched silently for a bit. She didn't know what to tell him. "Ah got some news that Ah wasn't expectin' taday 'sall."

Bobby: "Oh yeah?" He glanced at her before taking a cheeto himself. "Lot of that going around lately." Snorting softly, he popped the puff into his mouth, then frowned. "I don't look fat do I?"

Rogue: Rogue frowned at him, confused. What news had he gotten? She grinned at his chipmunk cheeks and reached up to pinch one. "Adorably so, sugah."

Bobby: Bobby made a face and what may have been a whine.

Rogue: Rogue laughed and leaned into him, shoving him just a touch so they swayed a bit. "Ya look perfectly perfect. As always. Why?"

Bobby: He grunted. "It's nothing. It's stupid." He did suck in his cheeks however. "What was your shock of the day?"

Rogue: "Ah've been sworn ta secrecy," she grumbled. "So... What's y'all's? Is it what's makin' ya feel fat?"

Bobby: "No, Lorna's doing that." He shrugged and popped another cheeto into his mouth. "Surprise lesbians was my shock of the... well, year. So far. Guess it's still young though."

Rogue: Surprise lesbians... "Ah ha! That's it! That's it!"

Bobby: "...surprise lesbians?" Bobby blinked at Anna and paused to finish his cheeto before actually continuing. "Did you catch them too?"

Rogue: "Yes! And... no." She wrinkled her nose. Ew. "She took me ta lunch ta tell me..."

Bobby: He blinked again. "Paige? I didn't know you guys were that chummy... you haven't swapped teams too, have you?"

Rogue: "Rae, ya dork." She smacked lightly at his arm and stole another Cheeto. "Ah ain't never gonna swap teams. That's nasty."

Bobby: "Aaaaah. Yeah. I haven't talked to her really. She tried to vanish into the floor when I caught them. Paige got defensive though." He shrugged and gave her a dirty smirk. "Oh, it's not nasty... just need some Jello..."

Rogue: "Nooooo. That's gross." Rogue finally was able to flail and shudder as needed, her legs joining in on the flailing as well because she'd kept herself from doing it for so long. "Ew! Ew ew ew!"

Bobby: He laughed. "It's not nasty, just... well, a hell of a shock. Especially to just walk in on..." Bobby did make a slight face at that, but distracted himself with Anna's entertaining spaz attack. "Wow, Dollface, tell me how you really feel!"

Rogue: "Rae made me promise not ta freak out 'fore she told me anythin'! So Ah had ta sit on mah hands so Ah wouldn't flail in front o' her."

Bobby: "Well... I think I freaked out enough for both of us." He dropped his arm around her shoulders and loudly kissed her temple though her hair. "I'm proud of your restraint," he chuckled.

Rogue: Rogue smirked and leaned into the kiss as she stole another Cheeto. "Yeah yeah." She turned to look at him, "Ya know... She hadn't even thought about..." She shuddered, "Sex... With her yet?"

Bobby: "Yeah... that's..." Bobby made a face. "I know I should say two girls together is hot. And it is in the abstract sense... but for them it seems... weird." He shook his head. "Like if one day I just woke up and decided I should have taken Jay up on that crush back in the day."

Rogue: Rogue made another face, "See... That's just... Wrong. It's our life thrown outta whack. Off balance."

Bobby: "And lemme just say, I kissed a boy and I did not like it," he laughed, half singing the words. "I dunno... I mean, I guess if they're happy, more power to them, but they're both so... I dunno... vulnerable? Maybe they're just drawn to each other because of that?"

Rogue: "Maybe... Think we should have an intervention?"

Bobby: He shrugged. "I don't know."

Rogue: "So... Ya walked in on 'em? Ew..." She shuddered a bit again, "What'd they say ta you?"

Bobby: "Rachel didn't have much to say at all. Paige told me I was non-supportive... which, right then I wasn't... but yeah... shock! I'm allowed to have a good freak-out every now and then."

Rogue: "Apparently not," she sighed. "Like Ah said, Ah was forbidden ta freak out..." She made a face, "So now what? Do we throw 'em a "We Accept What Ya Are" party?"

Rachel: Rachel had remained outside after getting back from lunch, choosing to smoke a cigarette or two before heading back in. Lunch had gone... Well, it hadn't been great, but it could've been worse. And, there was Rogue on the stairs with Bobby... She inwardly sighed. "Hey..."

Bobby: Bobby winced at the familiar voice and shot Anna a panicked look. "Heeeey, Rae?"

Rogue: Rogue winced and caught Bobby's eye before looking at Rachel. "Hey..." She bit her lip, "So... Should Ah be offended that he knew first? Or not since it's his wet dream?"

Bobby: Bobby shot Anna another look, this one even more wide-eyed.

Rachel: "Well, we didn't really plan for him to find out..." Rachel paused when she realized how that sounded, adding, "At least not like that."

Rogue: Rogue frowned at Bobby and gave him a shrug, confused. She thought it was a good joke... He was always cracking lines about it being a dream come true... "Ah didn't figure ya had, sugah. Was just teasin'."

Bobby: Bobby ran his hands over his face and winced. "Yeah... I'm sorry about how I reacted. I was just... well... yeah. Surprised." He tried to smile at Rachel, though it came out a little pained.

Rachel: "It's fine," she put on a smile in return, glancing between them, "I don't think hearing it was any less of a surprise."

Rogue: Rogue shook her head, "Nope. Definitely wasn't. Although, ya were able ta prep me an' make sure Ah was sittin' down an' made me promise ta not flip out." She scooted a bit away from Bobby and pat the open space between them.

Bobby: "Sitting down might have helped, but you two were in the chair," he smirked at Rachel, moving to make space himself.

Rogue: Rogue winced at the mental image and had to fight from verbally saying 'Ew!' again.

Rachel: "Because I knew you'd freak out if I didn't." Rachel moved to sit between them and shrugged, pointing out, "There are other chairs in there..."

Bobby: "Were there? I could only see the one. Wonder why?" He wrinkled his nose at her.

Rachel: She smirked, "You might've been able to fit in my lap, too."

Bobby: "Ooooo, so you guys are gonna be the fun kind of lesbians!" He leered at her playfully.

Rogue: Rogue winced again, "Hey, Rae's not a full-on lesbian..."

Bobby: "Surprise lesbian," he nodded.

Rachel: "Guys are still alright..." Rachel looked to Bobby, adding, "Sort of."

Bobby: "You know you want me." He kissy-faced at her and leaned against her shoulder.

Rogue: "Ah ain't found a good one since Sam, but Ah still don't think Ah could switch teams..."

Rachel: "What girl wouldn't want you?" she smirked over at Rogue, "Either of you."

Rogue: Rogue blinked at her best friend. Did she just get hit on? No girl had hit on her since Terry. "Um... Thanks?"

Bobby: Bobby laughed. "Very nice, Rae."

Rachel: The look on Rogue's face was definitely worth that comment, and she laughed as well, "I may as well have some fun freaking people out."

Rogue: She frowned at that, "...Y'all did that on purpose."

Bobby: "And you caught up! Welcome to the conversation, Roguey!" Bobby was enjoying this now.

Rogue: "Damnit," she frowned harder at Bobby. "That ain't fair."

Bobby: "Awww, well if it's any consolation, I still think you're hot too." He smirked. "And you." He bumped Rachel again. "And Paige."

Rachel: "Because I am... and so is Paige..." Rachel leaned against Bobby, looking to Rogue with a smirk, "But I don't know about you. Haven't really looked."

Rogue: "Aw thanks, Bugs." She put on a mock offended expression towards Rachel, "How rude! Ah'm ya closest gal friend here. We're both listed terrorists. An' ya ain't even looked?"

Rachel: "You're not blonde," she shrugged, still grinning, "Plus, closest friend should say it all."

Bobby: "That's kind of why I had my initial reaction, babe... it's like my sisters started making out with each other." He ran his hand through his hair and offered the women his cheetos again. "Think I'm getting over it though."

Rachel: Rachel snagged one from the bag, "Yeah, she wasn't happy I didn't say anything, but it's not a big deal now."

Bobby: "Well, I'm glad." He shook the bag at Anna. "So... you guys are... official?"

Rogue: Rogue frowned and munched another cheeto thoughtfully. "...What made ya wanna be with a gal though?"

Rachel: "Assuming this date I'm supposed to be planning goes well, yeah..." she shrugged, "Just sort of happened. It's not like I planned to be a jealous, relationship-ruining bitch. Also, who can say no to Paige?"

Rogue: "Um. Me?"

Bobby: Bobby chuckled, eating a cheeto himself very slowly. Finally, he said, "you guys... well, I know Paige was dating... but are you guys ready to be in a relationship? Like, with anybody?"

Rogue: Rogue chewed her lip and put her hand on Rachel's knee, "Bobby's right. An' Ah know Ah ain't one ta talk, since Ah've been celibate f'r years now... But... At lot did just happen... F'r both o' y'all."

Rachel: "I know a lot's happened," Rachel raked a hand through her hair, reluctantly admitting, "I'm really... scared I'm going to fuck this up because I'm not going to be ready. I'm never going to be completely over him though, and I can't sit around all the time brooding about it all the time. I've also discussed all this with her, asked her if she was sure about it... So, yeah..."

Bobby: "Well... guess that's all any of us can hope for. Good luck, babe." He slid his arm around her for a sideways hug and kissed her cheek.

Rogue: Rogue shrugged and put her arm around Rae, too, putting her cheek on Rachel's shoulder. "We love you. An' we want ya ta be happy. It was a giant shock ta both o' us that this is what makes ya happy right now, but if it ain't just 'cause ya reboundin' with someone who gets it, ya know we'll support y'all."

Rachel: "You'd be the better rebound girl," Rachel pointed out with a grin, carefully resting her cheek against Rogue's hair as she took another cheeto, "And, I think I'll need the luck and support because I'm sort of freaking out because she's really fucking amazing. So, thanks guys."

Bobby: "You can feel free to make out in front of me any time. I can get cards and rate your performance." Bobby popped another cheeto into his mouth at that and grinned.