1/28 Instance: The Other Spider...Person

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/28 Instance: The Other Spider...Person

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Fix Me Up, Buttercup

<@Eddie> Mixing around his bowl of salad, Eddie poured some chopped chicken in with it. Shooting a black tendril from his wrist, he poured in salad dressing, using a few more tendrils to lift the all seasoning, the oregano and the pepper to add to it before mixing it around some more.

<@Eddie> "Family recipe is best recipe..." he murmured to himself, being careful to fold all the ingredients together before adding mayonnaise with a quick squirt, nodding to the tendril from his back that was doing so, "Why thank you, Venom."

<@Eddie> 'We're welcome. W-wait....we...aaaaaahhhhhhhhhggggh...

<Sue> Sue wandered up from time in the medlab to get something to eat and an iced coffee for May and maybe some tea and noms for herself. She yawned a little and scrubbed her face with her hands.

<@Eddie> Eddie turned as his senses homed in on her entering the room, "Hey! It's Parker's carpet-tearer!" he beamed, "D-do you already know that Hope said she got hurt?"

<Sue> "Mayday's girlfriend," Sue corrected testily, "And yes I know, I just came from the medlab." She went to the fridge to make a start on a sandwich.

<@Eddie> "Oh, you guys are so cute I could just diiiie!" Eddie grinned, "If she's up to it, you should take some of this salad down to her; it's amaze."

<Sue> "We're fine thanks, I'm making something." She moved to the counter.

<@Eddie> Raising his spatula hand and all his tendrils in surrender, Eddie nodded, "Ok! Ok. You're at the stage of speaking for each other, it's the cutest." he giggled, "Can I ask you something?"

<Sue> Sue rolled her eyes a little, not sure she liked being patronised. "I suppose you can ask, it's not like I can stop you talking." Well she could but she'd just get yelled at by a teacher and put in detention.

<@Eddie> "A few things about you is all..." he approached her, setting his mixing bowl down on the counter and snapping back the tendrils around him, "....first, what's your deal? You seem so uptight when I try and talk to you. I'm not that bad! I'm an international superhero!"

<Sue> "I'm uptight around everyone, that's how I am. Just ask Johnny... He's the fun one."

<@Eddie> Eddie gave Sue a scrutinizing look, "Seriously, you need to get out of that depressive vibe: how are you dating Parker with an attitude like that? Come on, don't be so bleak..."

<Sue> "Who says I'm being bleak? I'm just being honest." She started putting the sandwich together. "You're the one that asked."

<@Eddie> "You know, if you give me a try I'm not that bad..." Eddie assured her, using his spatula to lift some of his salad into his mouth awkwardly, chewing and swallowing, "I know I can come off awkward, but I promise, I'm not using you as a way in with your girlfriend." he shuddered, "...she scares me."

<Sue> Sue looked at him, "Give you a try? What the heck is that supposed to mean? I barely see you... or anyone else for that matter." She actually laughed at the last part, "And I can't imagine why you're scared of May."

<@Eddie> "I don't know, she's just....you ever get that feeling that someone's gonna r-..." he paused, "...forget it. Anyway, what I mean is, you should talk to people more. I mean, some of the guys here are total jerks. Jess beat up your girlfriend, Hope kinda ratted you to your Mom and Dad, and that Fabian...." he shook the spatula, leaving a smear of mayonaise on his cheek.

<Sue> "And what am I supposed to talk to everyone about? I don't have a lot in common with most people in the school..." she rolled her eyes, "And don't get me started on Hope."

<@Eddie> Eddie shrugged, "Literally anything. Start a gaming community! Learn to bake! Beat up Jessica for hurting your girlfriend! Oooh! Or my personal favourite idea: take photos of Cassie in the shower." he laughed a little, "....ooooh, I shouldn't make jokes like that..."

<Sue> "I'm not taking photos of anyone in the shower. I know what it's like to think someone's spying on you like that and it's horrible." She narrowed her eyes, "I'm not using my powers for that so if you want to perv on someone you find a way to do it yourself." And she should stop pointing at him with the knife in her hand. She put it down on the counter. "I'm also not going to use my powers to beat anyone up either."

<@Eddie> "....that was...a little more sinister than anything ever." Eddie smiled wryly, "And how does that work? You're Susan Storm, the 'Invisible Girl' or whatever, how do YOU get caught with your pants down?"

<Sue> "I didn't know there was a mutant's eyeball rolling around my room and bathroom or that Curt was using it for science." She shuddered at the memory. "That was vile."

<@Eddie> Laughing, Eddie shook his head, "Eww! Curt? Ugh, the seedy shit: doesn't surprise me...that kid's always been a little creepy. You know, Lizard aside: I can't judge." he tapped his head with a finger.

<Sue> "Oh you can judge. He's weird. I have a glow in the dark gerbil in my room because of his weird. A glow in the dark gerbil with homicidal tendencies, a three foot jump height and enhanced strength." She shook her head. "If it was up to me, he would be banned from keeping anything living. Especially scorpions."

<@Eddie> "Scared of scorpions?" Eddie asked, turning to get himself a bowl from a cupboard and retrieving a fork, "To be honest, I probably come off a lot more bitchy than I generally am about anyone, but you know how it is, being from the 'old country' yourself, eh?"

<Sue> "A giant one nearly killed my brother a couple of summers ago so I'm afraid I've somewhat lost the fascination with them since then. Which makes it worse that Curt wanted to keep one of the giant one's babies in the school, considering that he was there for the giant one." She sliced her sandwich and covered May's with cling film before heading to the kettle. "Are you suggesting all Brits are dicks? Because that's not true at all..." she wrinkled her nose.

<@Eddie> Eddie frowned, "....wow, what IS it with you kids and bugs?" he shook his head, "Fucking 'cray'. Also, you think I'm a dick? Wow, harsh or what?" he stuck his tongue out, "Come on, I'm not THAT bad!"

<Sue> "Hey, you said it first! Well, not in so many words but I'm allowed to paraphrase - I'm tired and uncaffeinated." She set the kettle down on the stove and turned the heat on.

<@Eddie> "Fair enough, but I'm not that bad once you get to know me..." he smirked, serving up a bowl of his salad, "You sure you don't wanna try this? It's only the greatest salad ever."

<Sue> "Got a sandwich," She held up her plate, picking up half her sandwich to take a bite.

<@Eddie> "Suit yourself..." Eddie shrugged, "But I promise you, you're missing out." he smirked, "Oh, I thought of something you could be doing."

<Sue> She sighed, "Let's hear it then..."

<@Eddie> Eddie left the salad bowl where it was, lifting his eating bowl and stepping past her, "You could be thinking about Valentines..." he suggested, "...give my best to your girlfriend, yeah? And tell her I was doing spiders before it was cool?"

<Sue> "Hopefully not literally - I think that's illegal." She replied with a smirk, leaning against the counter while she waited for the kettle. Ugh Valentines. The awkward holiday.

<@Eddie> Stopping at the door, Eddie turned to her, "I saw that look." he said, smirk on his face still, "You'll think of something." he shot her a little salute before sliding off.