1/25 Instance: Hisako, Please

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/25 Instance: Hisako, Please

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Gaijin

<Hisako> Fumbling with the back door, Hisako cursed under her breath, eventually falling into it as it opened, causing her to trip and fall down.

<Hisako> "Yattaaaaaaaaa!" she called out, raising her fist at her triumphant victory as she helped herself up to the table and moved to close the door. She fell against it, hearing it click closed as she looked around, vision seeming sharper than it had ever been in her life.

<Hisako> And it wasn't just her vision that had changed; she spotted her reflection against one of the glass cabinets, noting the pink-red glow in her eyes and smirking at it. She felt confident and invigorated, her slipping up felt like it was bought on by an almost uncontrollable over-enthusiasm more so than drunken mishap.

<Hisako> Placing her bokken, contained in its black tube, onto the table, she went about making a glass of water, half wanting to just start trying out her augmented power.

<Fabian> "...what the hell was that." Fabian asked from the doorway, a confused look on his face as he stepped on into the kitchen. "What are we yattaing? Did you slay the door or something?" It had slammed back and forth enough for that to quite possibly be what this was about.

<Hisako> Hisako looked at Fabian, her eyes alight with the eerie glow as she laughed at him, "Let me say: Hisako no Kaaaamiiiiii!" she cackled.

<Fabian> Kami? Fabian dug through what he knew of Japanese and came up with either paper, hair, some form of we or a god. And were her eyes glowing at him? "Okaaay, right then."

<Hisako> "Now I have the strength to beat all of you..." she smiled darkly, completely forgetting the glass and walking away from the sink, lifting the black tube from the table and proceeding for the door behind Fabian.

<Fabian> "Oh for fuck's sake, are you still on about that? And I have one hell of a bitching to give you about that. Why the hell are you stabbing people that are literally on the ground? Unless they're an actual enemy trying to kill you that's just all around not cool."

<Fabian> "It's not because you lacked strength that you lost anything in the first place, it's because you're an arrogant twat and, coming from me, that's a damned lot."

<Hisako> Hisako stopped, stepping up into Fabian's face and looking him dead in the eye, "Do not ever think you know who I am, oobaka yarou..."

<Fabian> "I don't give a fuck who you are, I'll tell you what you were being and if you think you're intimidating me by 'who you are' you're also sadly mistaken."

<Hisako> For a moment, Hisako felt her mind burning with the want to use her power. Instead, she raised her hand and slapped Fabian in the face, placing a hand on his shoulder and forcing him aside.

<Fabian> "Is that seriously how you act when someone gives you some truth? Dear God, now I've got my father here as a Japanese girl." Fabian was right beside her still. "Now, what the hell is up with you?"

<Hisako> She stopped, opening the tube and withdrawing her wooden sword, casting the tube aside, "Go away, Cortez." she all but commanded.

<Fabian> "...what in the world are you doing?"

<Hisako> Turning to him, Hisako drew her bokken and pointed it at him, "I will slap the jaw off of your head if you don't leave me."

<Fabian> "So you're up to threatening unarmed people not even suited up with your bokken?"

<Hisako> She looked at her weapon, casting it and its scabbard aside and raising her hand. Her eyes glowed even brighter as her armor suit appeared above her, glowing the same pink crimson as her eyes. It too had its hand outstretched, "Leave me." she warned once more.

<Fabian> "You've lost your ever-loving mind. I'm not exactly going to let you wander around unchecked. Now sit down and have your water."

<Hisako> Hisako lunged for him, her armor following suit and shooting a hand forth to grab him, "YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER!!!" she screamed, her other hand making a grabbing motion as the armor suit clenched its grip on Fabian's body.

<Fabian> "I never said I wa-," Fabian's air was cut off too much for him to finish the word, struggling to push off of her and give himself some more space as he gave her his best 'what the fuck are you on, bitch?' look.

<Hisako> An almost maniacal smile adorned Hisako's face as she had her armor suit tighten its grip on him, "You said I had to fight dirty right? Break rules? Prove I'm better that way!?" she tensed her hands, the force-field avatar lifting Fabian above the ground, "I can...I can break all of you! You arrogant, selfish, self-important bastard!"

<Fabian> Seriously? He was getting arrogant, selfish, and self-important from her? The one person who was acting even more so than he was? This bitch was getting burned out right now. He just...had to make sure he was breathing so he could do it. Soon enough he was pushing her energy up higher and higher.

<Hisako> The surge of energy in her body made Hisako gasp. Her psionic armor released Fabian, following her motion and back-handing him away before, as its projector did, falling to its knees, shoulders rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

<Hisako> Hisako looked up at him, standing and approaching him as she flexed her right hand, a blood red katana flashing into reality in her grip, "You're just like him. Just like suteppu chichi....all you men are the same." she raised her sword, the armor doing the same with its own blade.

<Fabian> Fabian went down wheezing, losing some of his concentration on her from the sheer relief of being able to breathe freely and unconstrained and the blow of the armour. "Funny, I thought before you started acting like an absolute ass we were friends, or am I the only one who's recalling that right now?"

<Hisako> "You made me feel worthless! Friends don't do that!" she sliced with her sword, the armor's blade slapping a cabinet effortlessly into the air, landing with a horrific crash, "You spit on my pride, you call me names, your girlfriend accuses me of deliberate cruelty!?" she raised the sword to stab next, "You hate me. You don't want to know what hurts me inside, you just want to judge me because of what I am because of it! And I hat

<Hisako> *And I hate you all!"

<Fabian> "Quite frankly? Your pride could use some spitting on. Mine gets it all the time here so why not you as well? I'm not who's making you feel worthless, you're doing a fine job of that on your own." Fabian just...never learned when to shut up.

<Fabian> "And yeah, you and Cecilia have something to clean up because you lost your cool and hit her when she's down which...right now I'm still down and you're swinging away here. Nobody said they hated you, just said you were acting like an ass."

<Fabian> He didn't exactly dare regain his feet right now but he was keeping a good eye on that sword. If it moved he was going to go right back to burning her out. "Everyone has their own baggage and if you want to share then by all means but don't expect anyone to treat you with kid gloves because inside you're bawling going on about how much some crappy emo song sings your inner pain."

<Hisako> Biting back her tears, Hisako's sword burned bright scarlet before shattering in her hands. She leapt on top of Fabian, raising a fist and punching him in the face, grabbing his collar, "I WATCHED MY FATHER DIE!" she screamed into his face, punching him again as she choked up a sob, her mind playing back the scene from her childhood that withered her heart, "Nobody EVER tries to understand! EVER!" she hit him again and again, weak

<Hisako> *weaker and weaker every time before falling off him and onto her side, curling up and crying uncontrollably.

<Fabian> Now was not the time for a Batman joke.

<Fabian> Fabian was beginning to wonder if he had another back up mutation of finding the girls with the dead daddy issues and getting involved with them. There was Clarice, where he had a slight hand in that death, there was Cecilia, and now there was whatever the hell this was. Seriously, what the hell? Everyone was crazy at this school and it somehow almost always found a way of coming back on him in the worst way it could.

<Fabian> He touched his nose to make sure she hadn't managed to break it (because he didn't care that it was a girl, he would break hers right back if she had). The touch got a wince out of him but everything seemed solid enough so he sat up, looking over to the pathetic little mass she was in now.

<Fabian> "You realize you're not even the only person in this school who has that merit badge, yes?"

<Hisako> Through the tears, Hisako could barely make out anything, curling up even tighter into herself, "H-he was right there! Hanging by his neck and it was my fault! My mother told me it was all my fault!!!" she screamed aloud, her armor forming around her to block out the world,

<Fabian> "Bullshit, did you tie the noose? Did you put him up there?"

<Hisako> "He's still dead!" she shrieked, covering her face. Her armor glowed about her, knelt down above her, "Why do you care now!? You hated me! You all did!"

<Fabian> "Who the hell hates you? I'm not exactly thrilled with you right now, I'll admit, but you did just lose your shit and attack me."

<Hisako> Hisako slammed her fist into the ground, her armor following suit and smashing against it, "EVERYONE! You all think I'm a joke! I am NOT A JOKE!" she hit the ground again and again, "I AM ICHIKI HISAKO!!!"

<Fabian> Fabian was torn between walking out and just letting her wallow or slamming her head into the floor at this point. "Where do you get off telling me what I think? I'm well aware of what your name is, too."

<Hisako> Swinging her arm, Hisako sent her armor's hand slamming into another mantle piece, still screaming and wailing about 'being the best' and 'making him proud'.

<Fabian> "Are you making anyone proud acting like this?"

<Hisako> "..." Hisako sniffed, covering her face and quieting her sobbing as she curled into herself.

<Fabian> "Nobody is going to be the best at everything and once in a while you're going to lose. Learning how to actually handle that is a whole lot more important than insisting you must always win. That's why my sister is in prison and I'm not."

<Hisako> "S-she said it was my fault!" she choked out, "She says it is always my fault! Every man okasan is left by she says is me! My father dies and Taku tries to rape me and she says it was me!"

<Fabian> "Then she's crazy! Hell, you won't listen to me but you'll listen to this crazy idiot telling you all this shit?"

<Hisako> Curling up tighter, Hisako sniveled, "I miss him! I miss him so much!" she coughed out, the words like lead in her heart.

<Fabian> "I know, I know," he sighed, leaning back against the counter, "and you will, nothing's going to really fix that."

<Hisako> "Why did he have to die!?" she choked, coughing again as her force armor shattered around her. She felt tired. And hurt.

<Fabian> "It's just what happens. There's no real why about it." Goddamn was he sore. He deserved a fucking medal for this.

<Hisako> Hisako shuddered, unwilling to open her eyes as her head throbbed in pain from the crying and, possibly, the after-effects of the drug she'd taken. She couldn't bring herself to look at Fabian, or at the damage she'd done to the hallway.

<Fabian> "So...I'm going to go out on a limb and say we downplay what actually happened here so you don't get snapped at and situations get made worse, yeah?"

<Hisako> Slowly, Hisako managed to suck up the courage to shuffle to her feet, looking over at Fabian with her face soaked with tears and looking ashamed, "...w-why would you?"

<Fabian> "I'd rather my girlfriend spend the night because I'm awesome instead of needing to avoid the awkwardness between the two of you."

<Hisako> Rubbing her face, she shook her head, leaning it against her knees, "...I'm pathetic..."

<Fabian> "Not normally but I won't lie, you're giving a good go at it right now. Think you're over it?"

<Hisako> She shook her head, "I-I don't know..."

<Fabian> That wasn't really the answer he was wanting so he wasn't going to get into things now. "Well, I'm going to head on to the medlab. I suppose you can come along or start cleaning up here."

<Hisako> Hisako didn't move, simply hugging her legs tighter.

<Fabian> Oh for fuck's sake. Fabian held his hand out. "Come on, up with you."
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Re: 1/25 Instance: Hisako, Please

Post by Chaos »