1/22 Instance: Happy Tree Friends

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

1/22 Instance: Happy Tree Friends

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined the day after Rock Solid

<Fabian> Fabian sat down cross-legged on the ground, looking over the little tray he had brought out with him with Quentin's 'sample' which actually proved to be a sizable thing of kick. "So, it's basically Mutant Growth Hormone so it'll alter and enhance powers when you take it...I brought a bit of weed in case this turns out to be a complete bust, though."

<Lukas> Lukas sat down next to him and eyed the tray up. He then smiled at Fabian ", you stole the weed from Sean didn't you? You totally did. Though is it theft if he shares it so freely?"

<Fabian> "I like to think it's simply taking up an offer...but yes." He nodded, not seeing any need of hiding it. "I am nothing if not opportunistic."

<Kevin> "I hope my suit stands up to this...otherwise it's gonna be really embarrassing."

<Fabian> "Lukas, we missed an opportunity after all, I didn't bring a camera."

<Lukas> Shaking his head, Lukas pointed to Kevin ", man when he's high on this shit you're probably not going to want to piss him off."

<Fabian> "We need to establish a personal bubble rule just in case...you keep yourself over there, buddy." He chuckled as he warned Kevin.

<Kevin> Kevin made sure his suit was zipped up completely and removed himself to the edge of the group.

<Cecilia> Cecilia made her way through the woods enjoying her walk when she came across a small group of people, including Fabian. "Hey guys! This a party anyone can join?" She asked, smiling, approaching the group.

<Fabian> "It is indeed." Fabian laughed, waving Cecilia on over. "We thought if we were going to try this stuff it'd be best to be in a safe enough place. I don't think we need to worry about the squirrels attacking or anything."

<Cecilia> "That the stuff we got from Quentin?" Asked Cecilia, frowning a little and sitting down with the group. "What is it called?"

<Kevin> "I brought some beer, too. Will that be too much?" Kevin nodded at the case. "Hey, Cee."

<Lukas> "Well you just never know. I would like to formally apologize before hand for any and all things I say while high."

<Fabian> "Kick, it's basically Mutant Growth Hormone. I wouldn't think it should be too much." Fabian grabbed his bag, pulling out water and food just in case anyone needed any of that for the duration. "You should apologize for what you say when not high." He teased his best friend and picked up one of the pills from the tray, looking it over.

<Lukas> "Why would I do that? I'm fully aware of what I say and still say it. When high my insults might come out sub par," he turned his nose up.

<Fabian> "This is true. We demand your best."

<Cecilia> "Wait, what? Kick? Is that addictive?" She asked, eyeing the stuff nervously. "Cause so don't need that sort of shit, I don't wanna be a fucking junkie." She'd seen seen a lot of this back home, crack addicts, meth dealers, drunks. And thus had a healthy fear of this sort of thing.

<Kevin> "Excellent." Kevin went over to grab one, then went back to his little isolation area. "Oh yeah...addictive and my powers would be baaad."

<Lukas> "I could use a nigh on constant power boost. Never know when I'll be forced to deal without snookums here," he made kissy faces at Fabian.

<Fabian> "Everything can be addictive." Fabian shrugged, thinking about the question. "...did you seriously just call me snookums? Cecilia, tell him I'm claimed?" He looked pleadingly over to her.

<Lukas> "I have called you much much worse, Fayby."

<Kevin> Kevin snorted. Nobody had ever called him a baby name.

<Fabian> "Yes, but it gives people ideas."

<Cecilia> "But this has potential, Fab!" Protested Cee, smiling at Lukas, teasingly. "Doesn't it Lukas?"

<Fabian> "Oh God, take me away." With that Fabian popped the little pill and grabbed one of the takeout boxes, Thai, in his case.

<Kevin> "Toss one over here."

<Lukas> Lukas grinned ", well I'm always up for a bit of fun. And since when do you give a shit about what people think? Open up a little, Fabsy," he took his own pill and stretched out, smirking.

<Cecilia> Cecilia frowned at the pills, she didn't want to be the only one in the party sitting out, plus Fabian didn't seem to be worried. He'd warn her if it was really bad or something. "Down the hatch," she said, swallowing the pill.

<Fabian> Fabian rolled some of the food on over to Kevin along with one of the waters. "If this does nothing for me I'll be so damned pissed."

<Fabian> ((Time Passes))

<Fabian> "I," Fabian paused for dramatic effect as he practically rolled about the ground, "can feel EVERYTHING!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia laughed and ran over to Fabian, tickling him mercilessly. "Then you'll love this!" She laughed.

<Kevin> Kevin rolled his eyes and lay back. "I wonder if I touched the stars if they'd wither and die?"

<Fabian> "Too much! Too much!" He rolled away as fast as he could, cracking up. "No, that's not even what I meant though. I mean with my powers. I can feel eeeeveryone, everything!" He flung his arms wide. "Everything's alive and I can feel it! I can tell where everyone is in the school, I can feel humans now even, hell, I think I've got the trees!"

<Fabian> "...my head is very, very full."

<Cecilia> "Whoa man, that's deep," said Cecilia stopping her tickle attack and sitting back to take this all in. "...I can feel my power behind my eyes...do you think I should let it out?"

<Kevin> "Yeah, go on. I'm lying my head on dead earth...right? Is my hair zapping everything?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia stood up, throwing off her jacket in a fancy flourish and rolled up her sleeves, revealing the stitches on her left arm from the bad training session with Hisako. "Fear me! For I am, FACADE!"

<Lukas> Lukas was staring at his hands in complete awe. Slowly turning them over and over, he grinned ", I feel...I don't....."

<Fabian> "You gotta be careful though, okay? Fearsome Facade is fearsome." He frowned at the stitches, though, that was just not cool. "Fuck Hisako, man. We should get her on some of the brownies so she'd mellow the hell out."

<Fabian> "I can feel your hair, Kevin. It's nice, deadly hair."

<Kevin> "Don't touch it, I'll killlll you!" Kevin rolled closer to the group.

<Fabian> "I can't feeeeeel, feel your hair. I can Feeeeeeeeeeel it." Fabian made perfect sense right now, perfect.

<Cecilia> And with that said, Cecilia let her vision tunnel, gathering energy and flung a forcefield, using her hand to direct the path, right at a large tree some distance away, cracking it half vertically and sending it crashing to the ground in two perfect halves. "I AM A GOD!"

<Cecilia> "...Wait, Goddess," she corrected, lifting a finger. Ah-ha.

<Kevin> "Pffft." Kevin took off his gloves and slapped the ground, the grass and other nearby plants shriveling into dust in a perimeter of his hands. "Woah. Neeeever done that before!"

<Fabian> "Oooh man, I felt that! I actually can feel planty life stuff...I wonder what would happen if I ate a plant right now."

<Kevin> "It'd taste gross?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia laughed. "Holy shit, dude! You could destroy the Garden of Eden that way!" She laughed, flopping down next to Fabian. "Wanna apple?" She said, fumbling through the food they'd brought along.

<Kevin> "Me? You'd have to feed me...no touchy!"

<Cecilia> "You can have one too," said Cecilia to Kevin, she had been talking to Fabian. "Lukas too...I am the only woman here. God forgot to make me companions," she said mournfully.

<Fabian> "The apple's miiiiiiiine" Fabian bit it once it was within reach of his mouth. Mmmm, apple.

<Cecilia> "Wait, no," she said, brain working very slowly. "I am the only woman! I have three guys to myself! I love you, Jesus!"

<Kevin> "But us menfolk are taken...so you're companions?"

<Lukas> Standing up, Lukas grinned and spread his arms. He shifted into his adult form and yelled ", I AM A GOLDEN GOD! Also single."

<Cecilia> "No fair!" Cried Cecilia. "I called Godhood first! I challenge you to a duel, sir! We'll see who's the real God!" She said, getting to her feet.

<Kevin> "Ooooh! Someone pour my beer in my mouth!" Kevin sat up to watch the god-off.

<Fabian> "mphoiacpn." Fabian frowned, then tried that without the apple. "I am the number one companion." He stumbled toward Kevin to pour the beer, stopping to just spin around and feel everything. "No wonder Xavier falls asleep all the time, he has no energy. Man should see a doctor."

<Kevin> Kevin toppled over, trying to get some beer in his mouth as Fabian turned. "Xavier later, beer now!" he whined. "And he's in a wheelchair...he's mobiltilility can't do it."

<Fabian> "...I bet I can tell if anyone at the school is having sex right now." And now the beer was pouring. "That's a weird thought."

<Kevin> "Are there? And you can hear that sort of thing?" Kevin was disconcerted.

<Cecilia> Cecilia came at Lukas, flailing weakly in what had to be the girliest attack ever seen to man, with the assault ending more in a hug than a strangle. "...You're tall."

<Fabian> "Nooo, I can feel it." Fabian wriggled his fingers in mystic jazzhands, nearly dropping the beer.

<Lukas> He shimmered and was standing to the side, giggling in a non-godlike fashion. "Guys....I'm feeling....magical!"

<Kevin> You can feel people's orgasms?" Kevin sat up again, thoroughly aghast. "I need more weed to deal with that."

<Fabian> "Noooo...well...maaaaybe. Energy, feel energy, life and all that shit."

<Cecilia> Cecilia yelped as she fell through the illusion, falling flat on her face. "...I am unloved," she declared to everyone's feet.

<Kevin> "That's a cool trick!"

<Fabian> "Heeey, I love you!" He protested that statement.

<Cecilia> "...Prove it. Give me chocolate," she demanded, making grabby hands for chocolate. "Proooooovvvveee ittttt."

<Fabian> "Sorry." Fabian abandoned Kevin and the beer and dove for chocolate from their snack stash.

<Cecilia> "Chocolate!" She said, grabbing the chocolate bar as soon as it was in reach. "...Hey guys, my skin is the exact same colour as the chocolate...I'm made of candy!" She beamed. Candy!

<Fabian> "Does that mean I can lick you?"

<Lukas> The clearing was suddenly full of giggling Lukas'.

<Fabian> "Wow, that's weird...but I can fiiiiind youuuu."

<Kevin> Kevin lost it and joined in.

<Cecilia> "...I am made of candy, candy is meant to be eaten!" She cried. "Just...don't eat my legs or arms...or head. I need them."

<Fabian> Fabian just gave her a bit of a naughty look, about to say what he would lick when he was distracted by a squirrel hopping overhead.

<Cecilia> She sat up and licked her arm. Only to be disappointed. "Lies!" She said. "There's no chocolate here!" She tossed the chocolate bar far into the woods, narrowly missing a squirrel. "That's right, you better run, bitch!"

<Fabian> "Noooo! Don't hurt the squirrel, I can feel the squirrel!" Fabian got up to follow said squirrel.

<Lukas> Lukas walked up to one of his doppelgangers and studied him ", I....am going to be one sexy son of a bitch when I'm older."

<Cecilia> "Bitch, I'm sexy already!" Declared Cecilia. "That's right, I beat you! And I stole your boyfriend, whatcha gonna do?!" She said, gesturing in a ridiculous way.

<Kevin> "Squirrels carry diseases."

<Kevin> "Get 'em!" Kevin grinned, making dead earth angels.

<Lukas> "He wasn't mine for you to steal," he stuck a tongue out at her and then turned his attention back to his double.

<Cecilia> "Like squirrel AIDS," agreed Cecilia. "Hey Fabian! Don't let it bite you or you'll get squirrel AIDS!" She called. She turned to Lukas, "Well, neh." She stuck her tongue back out at him.

<Fabian> "I don't think I can get squirrel AIDS, that sounds specialized." He was on the hunt for his friend, the squirrel, however, wandering away further into the woods.

<Lukas> Lukas waved a dismissive hand at her, sending green sparks crackling at her as he did other things with his own tongue.

<Cecilia> Cecilia leapt back from the green sparks and began staring at all the doubles hanging around. She was feeling a little freaked out, especially as Lukas began macking with his own clone. "Laufeyson! I grow weary of this sorcery! Use your real face or GTFO!" She proclaimed, God-like.

<Cecilia> Apparently she'd spent too much time around Mayday, especially if she'd begun using acronyms like 'GTFO.'

<Lukas> The real Lukas flipped her off but shifted back to his normal form. The double however stayed the same. The others just disappeared with a hearty group cackle.

<Kevin> "There are a lot of you all over....why are you making out with yourself? EW!"

<Fabian> Fabian was lost in a world of squirrel and he found himself wondering what would happen if he focused his powers solely on the squirrel...he really hoped it would be a giant mutant squirrel.

<Cecilia> Less dizzy and crowded now, Cecilia stood up and began wandering towards Kevin. "Is it gay if you make-out with yourself?" She asked, curious. "Or is that 'flying solo'?"

<Lukas> "It seems like a good idea and you don't see him complaining," Lukas grinned and licked his lips.

<Cecilia> "Hahaaa! I said 'flying solo'!" She snorted, giggling uncontrollably.

<Kevin> "Mmmm...I think you should stay back. Also, gross." Kevin sat up and scooted away.

<Cecilia> "Why?" Said Cecilia. "It's okay, I can just shield up!" She frowned, creating shield body armour around herself...only it was much spikier than usual. "Hey look guys, I'm horny!" She giggled.

<Fabian> "Come heeeere, squirrel." Fabian tried to climb the tree but found that he didn't like the feel of bark on his hands in his state. It felt stabby and not cool. "Squiiiirrel, come on." He focused on the squirrel, just wanting to see what it would do with some more energy.

<Fabian> The energy surged and died out in less than a second, dropping the squirrel from the tree stone dead and withered. "HOLY SHIT!"

<Lukas> Having ignored the others in favor of making out with himself, Lukas jumped at the exclamation. Looking around he frowned ", Fabsulicious buddy? Where you at?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia stopped laughing and frowned when she heard Fabian yelling, slightly clumsily, she made her way over there, dropping the shield armour as she went. "What's wrong?" She asked, approaching.

<Kevin> "Daaamn. What happened? Did you die?"

<Fabian> "No vinguis aquí!" Fabian shouted back at them. "No és segur, no vinguis aquí!"

<Fabian> ((Don't come here! It's not safe, don't come here!"))

<Kevin> Kevin stood up. "Ok, that wasn't English. something really bad happened or he's totally gone."

<Cecilia> Cecilia blinked at him, confused, she wasn't really in the state for Catalan, but she could still manage to speak Spanish. "Por que?" She asked.

<Cecilia> ((Why?))

<Lukas> Lukas moved a bit towards where he'd heard Fabian's voice.

<Fabian> "Vaig matar a l'esquirol!" Fabian shouted back, sounding very freaked out as a few more thumps came to the ground. "Fer que els esquirols!"

<Fabian> ((I killed the squirrel! Make that squirrels!"))

<Kevin> "I heard squirrels."

<Cecilia> Cecilia jumped as serveral small furry bodies fell to the ground. "Ai! It's raining squirrels!" She exclaimed.

<Lukas> "Gah shit," Lukas lifted a hand to cover his head and went to find Fabian ", Fayby....take a deep breath and find me."

<Cecilia> But the deaths of what were just rats with fancy tails wasn't concerning Cecilia was much as how freaked out Fabian sounded, suddenly this seemed not so cool. "No pasa nada, estamos aquí, no te asustes..." she said soothingly, approaching with her arms spread out.

<Cecilia> ((It's okay, we're here, don't be scared))

<Kevin> "I'mmm gonna stay here."

<Fabian> "No! No vinguis aquí fins que s'aturi! Jo no vaig a cremar accidentalment algun de vostès fos així!" Fabian sat back down as he had got up and flailed around in a bit of a panic when he was caught in a rain of little furry animals. Deep breaths, he just needed to stop messing with the energy of things around him. He could do that.

<Fabian> ((No! Don't come here until it stops! I'm not going to accidentally burn any of you out like this!))

<Cecilia> "Don't go any closer," said Cecilia to Kevin. "Something's wrong."

<Cecilia> "¿Qué quiere decir quemar nosotros de esta manera? Me estás asustando!" She said, sitting down on her heels and hugging her legs. Why couldn't she come over?

<Cecilia> ((What do you mean 'burn us out like this'? You're scaring me!))

<Lukas> "Fabian, you have not managed to burn me out yet in all the times we've done this. They're just squirrels!"

<Kevin> "Would you speak English so all of us can know what's going on?" Kevin called, his high fading quickly.

<Cecilia> "Sorry, Kevin," said Cecilia wincing. "I forgot you didn't understand." Okay, this wasn't cool. Was this a bad trip or something?

<Fabian> "M'acaba de cremar una tona de merda esquirols. No sé què passarà si algú ve més a prop fins que es va aturar." Deep breaths, deep breaths. "Mai he estat capaç de fer alguna cosa com això. Jo probablement li pot cremar fàcilment ara."

<Fabian> ((I just burned out a shit ton of squirrels. I don't know what will happen if anyone comes any closer until it's stopped. I've never been able to do anything like this. I probably can burn you out easily now.))

<Fabian> Right, English. "Just...give me a minute."

<Cecilia> "He's freaking out about squirrels," said Cecilia to Kevin. "...Is this a bad trip or something?"

<Kevin> "Probably."

<Lukas> Lukas pouted a bit and moved a step closer before stopping.

<Cecilia> She stood up. "Okay," she said, speaking English for Kevin's benefit. "Time to go inside now." She began approaching him, unaware of the phantom like beginnings of shield armour with spikes forming over her.

<Fabian> Okay...there were no more falling squirrels and he didn't feel himself messing around anymore. He held his hands out as he stepped back towards the group cautiously. "If you feel weird run away...I don't think I've ever had a high ruined for me so quickly."

<Lukas> Moving closer, Lukas closed in on his best friend ", yes well you've never concentrated so thoroughly on squirrels with your powers before, sweetcheeks."

<Cecilia> Cecilia felt the familiar electrical jolt of Fabian's powers before she even got within ten feet of him and without warning several spike extended from her now fully formed armour and pierced holes ten inches wide into the nearby tree trunks.

<Fabian> "My powers don't work on them off this stuff. I can only mess with mutants...but I guess if you can't feel me working then-Merde!" Fabian turned and fled for the wood.

<Kevin> "Same here. I'm totally not feeling it any more." He touched a nearby shrub thing and sighed. "But the kick is going strong. Wait. Why're you running off!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia yelped and tried to pull in the spikes, only to send out a flat plane of shield at a nearby tree, slicing it horizontally and sending it teetering. "TIMBER!" She yelled, hitting the dirt.

<Lukas> "Shit," Lukas swore and took off after Fabian. He could feel Fabian's power as well but he was used to it, knew what to expect, though he'd never gotten this much of it before.

<Fabian> Fabian was sealing himself up as tight as he could power-wise, trying to shut off even the traces of energy he could feel off of people although that wasn't getting any smaller. Soon enough he was back into control of altering any of it, however. That didn't mean he wasn't still charging through the trees unfortunately.

<Cecilia> Unfortunately the tree didn't fall where Cecilia had anticipated and instead, began to loom over her. "SHIT!" She exclaimed, intending to send out one plane of shield to cut the tree and hopefully save her life, but in fact, sent out many smaller shield knives.

<Cecilia> They sliced the tree, rendering it to wood chips that fell over her. "Ahhhh!" She cried. "I can't control my powers!"

<Kevin> "Gah!" Kevin jumped out of the way. "Wow. Crazy."

<Cecilia> "Oh, Jesus," she breathed, dropping all of her shields and suppressing them as best she could. "What the hell was that?! Where's Fabian and Lukas?" She asked, looking around.

<Kevin> "I don't know. They ran off. We should stay here."

<Lukas> Swirls of green were surrounding Lukas as he ran after Fabian, completely unbeknownst to him. Thus when he threw out a hand to block a branch from his face, he was a surprised when a wave of green flew out in front of Fabian, soaking into the trees. Branches started moving and twining together to form a net.

<Cecilia> "What?!" She exclaimed. "No, he's in trouble, I have to help him! If you wanna stay then that's fine. But I'm going!" And with that said, she ran into the dark after the two guys.

<Fabian> Fabian stopped short, confused when a net came up in front of him. "Okay, that's awesome...so, am I doing anything to you now or is that just Kick?" He looked back at Lukas, panting as he slowly calmed down.

<Kevin> "Ugh! Wait for me!" Kevin ran after her, leaving a trail of dead woods behind.

<Cecilia> "Okay, I have the spikes under control! I'm not gonna kill anyone, I swear!" She said, crashing through the bushes and staring at...a tree net? "Are you controlling trees now, Fabian?"

<Lukas> Lukas stopped and gaped at the net, the green aura slowly fading from the branches as they returned to normal. "I.....both I think...but mostly you. I made them do that."

<Cecilia> "...This is like a bad fantasy novel," said Cecilia, frowning the growing branches. "Are you okay now, Fabian?"

<Fabian> "No, no I've stopped, I don't think I'm boosting you now, Lukas...I definitely don't think my boosts mix well with Kick anyway, would drain you in a second." He frowned, sort of surprised at that. He always hated waiting on his powers to work at the level he wanted them to and now they worked too quickly.

<Fabian> "I'm fine, sorry me leaking made you lose control as well...fun high but I don't think this stuff is good for me specifically. I don't think my boosts should be around all ready elevated people."

<Kevin> "Callie would totally be jealous of you right now," Kevin said as he came up to the group. "And also - why the hell'd you run? What about the squirrels?"

<Fabian> "I burned them out."

<Lukas> Lukas looked at his hand and then grinned slowly ", very nice." He looked up at Fabian and reached out, patting his shoulder ", the power booster doesn't need a power boost."

<Cecilia> "...Yeah, this seems like a bad combination for me as well. My power is directly based on my energy levels, that's why your power affects me strongly, combined with kick...it just spiraled out of control.."

<Cecilia> Her eyes widened. "You mean you killed them? Like Kevin does with his powers?"

<Kevin> "Wow. That's a bit scary...maybe we should have had half a dose?"

<Fabian> "I think you lot will be fine." Fabian laughed, shrugging. "Yeah...I made it rain dead squirrels. All good now?"

<Cecilia> "...Wait, why were you boosting squirrels?" Asked Cecilia, getting caught on the details.

<Fabian> "I couldn't before, wanted to see what would happen if I just gave the squirrel a little more zip...surged right up and died in a second."

<Lukas> "Well squirrels are already crazy energetic," Lukas commented as he picked up a stick and concentrated on it, watching it bend and snake around his hand.

<Cecilia> "Squirrels are rats with fancy tails," said Cecilia, frowning. "...Yeah, I'm not doing this again. I tried it once...but that shit lost it's shine real fast when spikes happened..."

<Kevin> "That's pretty cool right there." Kevin pointed at the stick.

<Fabian> "Still, pretty sure the spikes were more my doing." Fabian pointed out. "Aaaanyway, time to head back?"

<Cecilia> "...Do you think that's safe?" Asked Cecilia, eyeing the warm school longingly. "Could we be a danger to anyone there?"

<Cecilia> She shivered, she hadn't been wearing a coat for hours now...why the hell had she taken it off?

<Kevin> "I could." Kevin lifted his feet. "I have no more shoes, so I should stay out here."

<Fabian> "You only went off when I did something, we're fine. And anyway, I think I can safely say I'm down after that."

<Cecilia> "Right," she said, teeth beginning to chatter. "Lemme find my coat and we'll go in. I vote hot chocolate on this, guys."

<Fabian> "We'll toss some shoes out the window for you, Kevin?"

<Kevin> "Thanks. And a blanket?"

<Cecilia> "We'll talk."

<Kevin> "Well maybe by the time we get back, I'll be fine."
PanicSwitch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: 1/22 Instance: Happy Tree Friends

Post by PanicSwitch »

Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7