1/19 Instance: Skin Deep

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

1/19 Instance: Skin Deep

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: before DARE

Fabian: "I still am worried about the names of these places. I suppose my bull didn't kill me so it must be okay." He looked up at the tattoo parlor as he stepped out of the car, not sure this was a good idea sober but, hey, when had that stopped him?

Cecilia: Cecilia eyed the neon sign above the place. "Despite the name they're actually well rated according to the health and safety board. I looked it up, so I'd know."

Mayday: Mayday shrugged, "Strip 'Never-have-I-ever' while high was a good idea, but you're worried about this?", she shook her head, "I reeeeeally wouldn't worry about it.", she assured Fabian with a smile.

Rachel: "Well, I could've done any tattoos, but it seems more worrying to give tattoos from our art rooms..." Rachel commented, giving a shrug, "And I haven't had any problems with the one on the back of my neck." She cringed at the mention of the game though.

Fabian: "Strip Never-have-I-ever was a fantastic idea, what are you insinuating?" Fabian gave Mayday a smirking laugh. "I helped get staff stoned!"

Rachel: She made a face, "Yeah, the staff totally isn't happy about that."

Cassie: "What's not inviting about a place like this," Cassandra asked, leaving the car together with the others and looking up at the front of the building. She sounded quite sincere about her statement. "Your school lies near some very intriguing sights, I give you that."

Cecilia: Cecilia frowned at mention of strip 'Never-have-I-ever' but her eyes narrowed at the next comment. "What do you mean you 'helped'?" She asked, suspiciously.

Mayday: Watching Rachel's reaction, and listening to those following, Mayday frowned - bad topic, perhaps; "W-well, whatever - that doesn't matter, right? W-what erm....what tattoos are you getting?", she asked to the group, trying to switch the subject.

Fabian: "She seemed happy at the time. Maybe she just needs to try it again." Fabian shrugged. "I went and got Sean's brownies for her." He gave Cecilia his most innocent look. Hey, it was helpful. "I am absolutely getting a rooster. I can't resist the opportunity to make my back literally cock and bull."

Cecilia: "I didn't plan to come out with any. I'm just here to hold the threat of a My Little Pony tattoo over Fabian's head if he tries to go for the 'cock and bull' thing," she laughed. In truth though she knew she'd never be able to stop him if he did, there was no way she was tattooing My Little Pony on her ass.

Cassie: "None," the raven-haired simply stated, a faint smile on her lips. "Not because I don't like them, mind you. I just have very little use for them."

Fabian: "You won't do it." Fabian was far too sure of this fact to take the threat of My Little Pony seriously. ...but she might give her picture to the tattoo artist when he wasn't looking...and he could end up with Pinkie Pie on his back.

Rachel: "Here for moral support then?" she glanced back to the new girl with a grin, reaching to get the door, "I don't know that I'm getting a tattoo, but I wanted to get my tongue pierced."

Cecilia: "And did you tell her what was in the brownies before giving them to her?" Said Cecilia, a very disappointed look on her face.

Rachel: "No, which is why she's pissed."

Mayday: "But live and let live, right? O-or....something...s-she'll forgive you!", Mayday smiled at Rachel, "Everything'll be fine, Paige can't stay mad at anyone!"

Cecilia: Cecilia's face was the epitome of disappointment upon hearing this. "Oh, Fabian."

Cassie: "Maybe I like watching others getting poked with needles," Cassandra suggested and returned Rachel's grin. "I might go for another piercing, though. Otherwise, I'll simply look around, and maybe be of some use if you wonder how a particular pattern might look on actual skin."

Fabian: "It's not my fault she can't connect point A to point B, we had even offered her pot basically right before I went to get the brownies. Obviously there wasn't a special brownie question in her Miss American practice interviews."

Mayday: Mayday frowned at Cecilia, amazed partly that she hadn't outright bitten Fabian's face off in the wake of his 'getting high' fun-time. She gulped, sneaking back towards Cassandra, "So erm....you could demo what a tattoo would look like?", she asked the dark haired girl.

Cecilia: "I'll not hear what I will and won't do," said Cecilia to Fabian, echoing his words from the lake. "I'll do what I like and you'll do the same." The look of disappointment was still firmly in place. "I expected better from you. That is not the calibre of person I believed you to be." She shook her head and wandered over to the tattoo books. God.

Mayday: With a glance to her friend, Mayday sighed under her breath - there it was.

Rachel: "May's right. She'll get over it." Eventually. Hopefully, soon.

Cassie: "I could indeed, yes," Cassandra replied and nodded. She pulled the glove off her right hand and held it up. The next moment, inky blackness seemed to come creeping up her arm, forming a pattern on the back of her hand. "See? I told you I have no use for actual ink. I got my own."

Fabian: Fabian just rolled his eyes. If she wanted to be like that she was going to be like that. He was going to have fun and a new tattoo today. "I'm just saying you're pretty damned unlikely to do it. If you had picked anything except the my little pony I might've believed you."

Mayday: "That's pretty cool.", Mayday managed a little smile at Cassandra, "Mine er....mine's a little more sticky."

Cassie: Cassandra arched an eyebrow and fixed Mayday with an amused little smile. "That's what the last guy said to me that tried to convince me he had super-powers."

Cecilia: Cecilia flipped through the tattoo book. She hadn't planned to get one, but looking at them now....Her aunt had a tattoo, she'd known many people who had them back home...but she'd always viewed them as sorta ghetto. She wasn't so sure...

Fabian: Fabian paused walking on into the place and looked back to Cassie. "Okay, I like you."

Mayday: Flushing a deeper red than her hair, Mayday blinked at Cassandra, "W-what? E-erm....no! T-that's not what...I-I'm a girl anyway! And it's just web-shooting, not semen!", she stammered.

Mayday: She slapped a hand into her face, "That sounded so terrible..."

Rachel: Rachel laughed as she grabbed a book to flip through herself.

Fabian: "Mayday doesn't get sticky about semen." He couldn't help it, this just needed to be piled on.

Cassie: "Yes, it did, but at least you explained why the joke was funny," Cassandra told Mayday, unable to hide a cheeky grin as she reached out to pat the other girl on the head. She turned to slightly bow in Fabian's direction. "Thanks. It's nice to make new fans."

Cecilia: Well, what the hell, why not? You only lived once, now all she had to do was pick one that would actually show up on her skin and a place where it wasn't so visible. She couldn't have a visible tattoo as a doctor, that was unprofessional...and she going to ignore this sex talk and not flail even if it killed her, though her face was slightly red. Oooh, piercings...

Mayday: Mayday shook her head at Fabian, "'In-before your mouth gets you into trouble(!)", she remarked back, "And Cassie, yes: I'm gay, in case he didn't make that clear."

Rachel: She should've never start looking through the book. "Ugh, now I want another tattoo in addition to the piercing..."

Mayday: "Do you have a phoenix one?", Mayday asked Rachel, scratching her head, "I-It just seems like you should."

Cecilia: "...I'm tempted as well," admitted Cecilia to Rachel. "I didn't plan to...but now that I'm here well...what the hell? Right? You only live once."

Fabian: "My mouth get me in trouble? Perish the thought! My mouth is good for a number of things." He turned when he heard Cecilia. "Tempted? So what do you want to get then?"

Mayday: "Get a cross - it'd be cute!", Mayday chimed, pointing out a little one on one of the pages.

Rachel: "I used to," Rachel answered, adding, "Getting another is tempting."

Cecilia: "And spoil the surprise?" She said wryly. "Patience, mi amor. And I'm still annoyed with you." But she did sound far less disappointed, so that was a start. She might come around yet.

Cassie: "That's okay," she assured Mayday, smiling at her as she held up a hand. "Believe me, it should save you a lot of money on shampoo articles."

Fabian: "Patience nothing, you know what I'm getting all ready. And she obviously knows now. I like to think it was an important experience connecting to the people."

Mayday: Mayday blushed at Cassandra's words, "W-well....i-if you'd want a guy to do that, I guess.", she shrugged, "I prefer Pantenne, but whatever works."

Cecilia: "I would've called it 'serious boundary issues,'" said Cecilia, picking out her tattoo and piercings and walking over to the chair. "Sorry, but I'm with Paige on that one. If someone did that to me I'd never forgive them."

Rachel: Rachel cringed at that.

Fabian: Fabian just rolled his eyes again. Considering the situation all of that was far too over-dramatic.

Mayday: "Well! You never know!", Mayday suddenly came out with, all but shouting it with a huge smile on her face, "Lorna forgave Bobby, and Eddie's never killed anyone! So stranger things have happened! Hahahaha!", she looked around the group awkwardly, "....r-right?"

Cecilia: "Three cartilage piercings on the right ear," said Cecilia to the man, gesturing. "Second piercing on the left earlobe and this," she said, handing the tattoo sheet to him. "On the back of the neck, close to the hairline."

Cassie: "Don't worry, the extra expense is made up for by providing you with a free hair-styling product," Cassandra remarked, glancing sideways at Mayday with an impish little smirk on her lips. "I think I'll be taking a look at the piercings."

Rachel: "Considering she blamed me, I'd say Fabian is safe," she eventually said, deciding to get her piercing while she debated the tattoo issue.

Fabian: "Why on earth did she blame you?" Fabian shook his head at the idea of that.

Cecilia: Cecilia hopped onto the chair. "I'm not that angry," she reassured Mayday. "People can fight without it being earth shattering. Don't worry, Mom and Dad still love each other," she teased, laughing.

Rachel: Rachel shrugged, breathing out a sigh, "Because she trusted me to tell her, I guess."

Mayday: Mayday smiled at Cecilia gently, shying away from Cassie - the younger girl made her slightly edgy, and curious to ask questions she was sure she shouldn't.

Fabian: "Of course we do, we're pretty delightful together." Fabian gave Cecilia his cheesiest grin.

Cecilia: It said so much about Cecilia that this actually made her heart skip beats. "That's so nice of you am-OW!" She exclaimed, as the needle pierced the top of her right ear. "A little warning next time!"

Cassie: "Ooh, look at those shiny things," Cassandra remarked as she stood bent forward in front of the display case with the silver jewelry. "So pricey, though."

Fabian: "That's just one over." Fabian said as comforting as anyone could have, sitting back in his chair nearby.

Mayday: Mayday looked over Cassandra's shoulder, "Yeah, that's...hella expensive.", she frowned, "I-is that meant to be a bat?"

Cassie: "I'm afraid I can afford these." Her fingers traced over the array of piercings that lined her earlobe, before she ended tapping her lips. "Though, I've always fancied a lip ring."

Cecilia: Cecilia gritted her teeth and didn't make another sound even as the needle went in two more times at the top and again in the left earlobe. "Ow...okay...the first two I got didn't hurt like that, but alright...now just the tattoo to go..." Fuck...why had she done this? Ah yes, only live once and all that.

Mayday: "I-I think it might look good on you.", Mayday smiled back at Cassandra, "I always thought it might look a little weird on me, though..."

Rachel: "I can pay," Rachel offered as she eyed a phoenix design. She held it up for the others to see, "What do you guys think?"

Cassie: Cassandra turned her head to give Mayday an appraising look. "Yes, I don't really see it as your style." She glanced up at Rachel. "You would? That's... incredibly generous of you." She smiled. "You guys are still trying to bait me to join your school, aren't you? If so, I feel flattered."

Cassie: "And it might be working," she added with a smirk, stepping up to the redhead. "I like that one, too. Where do you picture it?"

Cecilia: Cecilia held her hair up so that the guy could begin working on the tattoo on her neck. A stylized Omega symbol. Shit...and they had to use thicker lines for this to show properly on her skin. "...Fitting," said Cecilia, hissing a little as the needle went in.

Fabian: Fabian offered Cecilia his hand just in case she had need of it. "You're sure you do want to do this?"

Fabian: Well, it was too late now.

Cecilia: "I wouldn't be in this chair if I didn't," she said, taking a hand. That...was surprisingly sweet. She hadn't expected to get a hand to hold. "You still wanna get a tattoo sober after watching me?" She smirked.

Mayday: Mayday clapped, "I love it!", she beamed at Rachel, "It's so awesome! A-are you gonna get it in black or red?"

Rachel: "If it's working, I totally will," Rachel nodded, giving the girls a grin, "I'm thinking my ribcage in black. Black isn't going need touched up before red would."

Fabian: "Of course I do, do you think I wouldn't take the chance of having the cock and bull?"

Cassie: "Mmm, sounds painful, but I imagine it would look lovely." Cassandra smiled, giving the design a closer look. "Well, if you'd like a preview, I might be able to help out."

Cecilia: This stung like a motherfucker. So perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to get one on her neck. Well, too late now. "Good God...well, I guess I'll just have to live with it, won't I?" She laughed, despite the pain. "I promise not to laugh too hard when I see it in bed," she said boldly.

Mayday: "You should do it, Rach - it's amazing.", Mayday clapped, "And it'll make you feel better.", she smiled more gently.

Cassie: Cassandra grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up. "This is a complicated pattern, so I might not get it down exactly," she admitted, willing the black markings to appear on her skin, slowly letting them flow into different shapes. "Hopefully close enough to give you an impression of how it might look, however."

Fabian: "Hey, my rooster is cool." Fabian defended it. "And if you laugh too much I'll gust get it removed, no problem there." Fabian shrugged. "The bull's staying though, that was part of the deal since it was there before you agreed to be seen with me."

Cecilia: Finally, the pain was over. "Can I have a mirror?" She asked, taking one offered by the tattoo guy and having a look. Nice. Ghetto, but fuck it. If she worried about looking ghetto all the time she'd never have fun. "The bull predates me," she smirked. "It's your life, Fabi. Do what you want with it."

Cecilia: "I'm not gonna tell you how to, because there's no fucking way you'd ever listen to me!" She laughed.

Rachel: "Regardless of whether it gives a good idea, that looks so awesome, and I'm sure it will help with feeling better."

Fabian: "I don't tend to listen, very true. Now, lets see about my cock!" He gladly held up what was being done for the artist to see.

Mayday: Mayday blushed, looking away timidly as Cassandra removed her shirt.

Cecilia: Cecilia flushed at that. "Don't be gross, Fabian."

Rachel: "I told you being able to ask people if they want to see your cock would never get old," she snickered as she eyed the shadowy patterns swirling about Cassie's skin, "What are you thinking of getting, May?"

Cassie: "Then I'd say, go for it," Cassandra told Rachel and flashed her a grin, dropping her shirt over her stomach again. "There's enough time for regrets later."

Mayday: "O-oh, I erm...", Mayday shrugged, "I-I haven't er....I-I don't think I should..."

Cecilia: "The only regret I'll ever have is that I didn't actually live in the time I had," agreed Cecilia with Cassandra. "I'd rather live 40 years and have an extraordinary life than 80 years and have it be mediocre and tedious."

Cecilia: "Oh, c'mon, Mayday, live a little," laughed Cecilia. "It's worked for me so far!"

Rachel: "Why not? I promise it's not that bad," Rachel assured the other redhead as she moved to talk to someone about getting the piercing and tattoo done.

Cassie: "Now that's an attitude I can get behind," Cassandra replied and nodded at Cecilia. "As I always like to say, too many people trot through life on old, boring, well-beaten paths. You got to dance off the sidelines every now and then."

Fabian: "There's not a gross thing about it whatsoever about my delightful rooster." Fabian protested as he hopped up into the tattoo chair, laying on his stomach for what was going to probably be hell. "You can do it, Mayday, it'll be fun."

Mayday: Mayday flushed, "M-my Dad...I-I wanna ask him first.", she squeezed her hands together, "P-please...I-I wanted to make it my first thing to ask him..."

Mayday: She looked up, "....i-it's stupid, huh?"

Rachel: "Nah," she shook her head, "It goes a lot better if you ask parents first."

Mayday: Smiling a little, Mayday stroked a ream of hair behind her ear, "...t-thanks, Rachel."

Cecilia: "You want your dad to be there?" Asked Cecilia. Hm...well, that could work. She shrugged, if that's what you want. "...Well, fuck...I guess my family's gonna find out when I come back for the holidays..." said Cecilia. Shit...she hadn't even thought of that. "I hope they're not too shocked."

Fabian: "Call him up, ask away." Fabian suggested before swearing as the needle hit an especially bony spot on his shoulder. "Of course, I don't know much about asking parental permission."

Cecilia: Cecilia sat down nearby and offered her own hand to squeeze in return. "Ouch...so I guess it feels better drunk, huh?"

Mayday: "I-I told him I didn't have tattoos and stuff, s-so I wanted to talk to him about it, ask him for fatherly input or something...", Mayday explained, "...j-just wanna see what he thinks. I want him to feel like he gets to be my Dad. I want him to..."

Rachel: "I've never been prone to asking permission either. That's how I learned it was better to ask first," she grinned as she was led to a free chair, pulling her shirt off. Tattoo first, and then she'd get her tongue pierced.

Cassie: Cassandra gave Mayday a sympathetic smile. "I know what you mean," she assured her, keeping her voice gentle. "Believe me, I do."

Cecilia: "I'm rash," admitted Cecilia. "I don't think to ask, really. If you want to May that's not a bad idea, though you're an adult..."

Fabian: "I miss the tingly feeling from last time." Fabian admitted and laughed, taking the hand. "You should definitely ask him, consider it a bonding experience. I mean, you shouldn't take parental advice from me."

Cecilia: "...The idea of you as a parent makes me a little nervous, Fabian," teased Cecilia, laughing.

Mayday: Mayday smiled at Cassandra, "....t-thank you."

Rachel: "Well, after you've asked, I'm always up for another trip here," Rachel offered as she settled into the chair.

Cassie: "However, that shouldn't stop you from living life just the way you want to," she then told her, putting a hand on her shoulder. "After all, you only do once. So close your eyes and dive right in already."

Fabian: "It should make everyone nervous. Everyone. But you know what I meant."

Mayday: "I-I get you, but I really wanna do it like this.", Mayday nodded, "This is me living life the way I want. I-I want my Dad to have a say.", she smiled.

Cecilia: Cecilia nodded. "Fair enough. I can only guess what my father would've wanted and somehow I don't think he thought of me ever being this old," she laughed. "Just as well, he might've died of a heart attack if he saw me now!" Ah, that was somehow funny.

Rachel: "It's a miracle I haven't given my parents a heart attack." Especially with the whole terrorist thing. She peered down at her side, checking where the stencil was and deciding it'd be acceptable.

Cassie: "You'll find your way," Cassandra said and bestowed Mayday with a crooked little smirk. "I, on the other hand, have no time to waste on doubts, so I'm going to get that lip ring done now. Before Rachel here can retract her offer."

Mayday: Mayday gave her a thumbs-up, "Sure. It'll look great, I bet."

Fabian: Ow, ow, ow owwww. "Now what've you done that would give anyone a heart attack? I'm the most heart attack worthy thing you have in your life, aren't I?" Fabian asked, smirking over to Cecilia.

Cecilia: "Of course, because you're the worst boyfriend I could ever have!" She said sarcastically, laughing at that. Fabian was hardly her parent's worst nightmare. There were far worse in her neighbourhood. "He wouldn't like the tattoos or the piercings, he'd think they make me look like a stereotypical ghetto person. He probably would've been surprised by the mutant thing. He'd be shocked I'd throw anything out the window or down the stairs..."

Rachel: "I wouldn't have offered if I didn't plan on following through," she gave a smile, pulling a slight face as the guy started. Other than that, the pain wasn't that bad.

Fabian: "Well, you probably wouldn't be doing those things, either...and you know I'm right up there." Fabian managed to preen from his spot on the rack.

Cassie: "Thanks again," Cassandra said, giving Rachel a brief smile as she flopped into the large chair and got comfortable, while the woman working there began her preparations. "I'll think of something to pay you back."

Cecilia: "I was very different when I was little...but I was younger then, true," admitted Cecilia, shrugging. "But I changed a great deal when he died. He'd also be upset about dropping the Catholic stuff, that'd be a big disappointment. But yes, he'd be very afraid for me," she laughed. "He knew what guys like you get girls like me into!"

Mayday: Sitting down on a leather chair, Mayday watched the others as they went about getting their piercings etcetera., for a moment pondering what Cassandra could have meant by 'something to pay Rachel back'.

Fabian: "I pull you into allllll kinds of shit." Fabian sounded proud. "Mayday, not going to call him?"

Cecilia: "You do," admitted Cecilia. "I have trouble saying 'no' to you. But you know that. And you are so smug!" She shook her head. "You're a nightmare."

Cassie: There was the familiar sharp sting of pain as the needle went through the center of her lower lip, before the silver ring was pushed through the fresh hole. Cassandra was used to the procedure by now, having acquired multiple pieces of jewelry that now adorned both her ears over the years since she had left home.

Mayday: "Nah, I-I wanna properly see him.", Mayday explained to Fabian, "I-it's just....maybe you don't get it."

Fabian: "I am a delight." Fabian argued. "I get it fine, Mayday."

Rachel: "You don't have to worry about paying me back," Rachel shook her head. "It's alright to be moral support, May."

Cecilia: "...I think Imma need all the moral support I can get when I can't turn my neck tomorrow," said Cecilia, looking fondly at Mayday.

Mayday: Mayday giggled a little happily at Rachel, beaming as she did, "I-I don't want you guys to dislike me is all. I-I just wanna do it this way."

Fabian: "...why the hell would we dislike you?" Fabian asked, now unable to look up as the tattoo went up his shoulder. "I swear, is everyone overdramatic?"

Cecilia: Cecilia shrugged. "You'll have to do much worse than not get a tattoo for me to dislike you. We've been through a hell of a lot of shit together and that's not changed anything."

Cassie: Cassandra was passed a small hand-held mirror to inspect the results when the work was done. Inspecting her reflection, she gave the new ring a playful poke with the tip of her tongue. "That's fantastic," she concluded, her sore lip straining when she grinned at her image. "That looks better than I thought it would."

Cassie: "What do you think," she asked the others, sitting up in her chair and turning their way.

Mayday: "N-no...", Mayday frowned, "...I got this all the time at school, ok? People said 'Hey, Mayday, come and drink', and I said no, then they hated me, ok? Just...please, it's kinda hard sometimes.", she scratched her head, looking up at Cassandra, "I like it.", she smiled a little,

Cecilia: Cecilia cringed a little at Cassandra's piercing. "...I think I'd never get anything done to my mouth...or face...but if you like it that's great."

Fabian: "And you know us well enough by now to know we're not like that, don't you?"

Rachel: "Looks awesome," Rachel approved of the lip piercing.

Cecilia: "The reason I didn't drink before here is I had no-one I liked enough to do it with," said Cecilia. "From what I hear the people around you then were fucking jerks, why hang out with them?"

Fabian: "I'll let you know when I can lift my head again, Cassie." Fabian gave a wave of his hand to acknowledge the lip ring though. He was sure it was fine."

Cassie: "Then you're missing out on a lot of fun," Cassandra replied, grinning around her tongue as she licked her hurt lip.

Cecilia: "I'll take your word for it," said Cecilia. "This is it for me. I did this and now that I can say I've done it it's over. Every tattoo I get I gotta live with, I can't afford laser."

Mayday: Mayday looked away a little, "...'shard not to think it sometimes. If you were in my position...", she murmured.

Fabian: Fabian eventually craned around Mayday's way. "We're better than that, Mayday, you know that."

Cecilia: "...But I was, May..." Cecilia said, crossing her legs, brow a little furrowed. "...Maybe I wasn't in foster care, but I came pretty close a few times and I grew up in a mostly black neighbourhood and I was beaten on too, we're more alike than you might think...but it's fine, I get it doesn't just go away after a few years."

Fabian: People were getting emoness in his tattoo time. Fabian just let his head go back down and willed the tattoo to hurry up and be done.

Mayday: "I can't help it, ok? I-it just reminds me of it! Just don't make such a big deal, ok? I feel like I'm ruining things...", Mayday scratched her head, sighing, "Seriously, peer pressure, much(?)"

Rachel: Rachel knew how that was but decided to remain silent on that front, pulling another face as the needle moved over a rib.

Cecilia: Cecilia leaned back in her chair. "You might want to sleep on your stomach, Fab....and shit, how am I gonna sleep? If I lie on my back it'll hurt but if I lie on my stomach I'll have to crane my neck and that'll hurt too. Shit..."

Fabian: "You're never going to sleep again." Fabian chuckled into the seat.

Fabian: "It's okay, I can keep you company."

Rachel: "On your side is the best, I would think," Rachel put in, "At least that's how I slept with the one on the back of my neck."

Cecilia: Cecilia stopped right in mid-flail. No, she shouldn't be embarrassed and she promised to be better. "Well, I certainly hope so," she said boldly. "If you can't keep me up all night I'll be disappointed." God...that was awkward. She wasn't used to flirting.

Fabian: Fabian laughed, quite proud of her. "Well, I have no intentions of disappointing."

Cecilia: Cecilia's face was bright red but she wasn't flailing...though she wanted to. Badly. "Erm...well, yes. I expected no less," she said, squeezing his hand awkwardly. There, that wasn't so bad.

Rachel: After a moment of pondering sleep, she looked down to her side and sighed, "...How I am going to sleep is going to be the real issue."

Mayday: Mayday frowned at her iPhone, "....you can't take painkillers when you get a tattoo?"

Cassie: "Then just don't," Cassandra suggested, still sitting on the large leather chair, her legs dangling over the edge and idly kicking back and forth. "There are much more exciting things to do at night than sleep, anyway."

Fabian: He turned just enough to flash her a grin. "I like to live up to expectations. And no, they'd thin your blood down...though considering my bull was a drunk moment you can find places."

Rachel: "You can take them after, but it doesn't mean they'll help." Rachel gave a smirk, "And I never said I slept at night."

Cecilia: "Funny and you said jus the other day you didn't think much of them," she smirked. "You only follow expectations if they're convenient, I see." She frowned. "I wish, but no sadly we all just have to tough it out."

Fabian: "It depends on the person." Fabian admitted. "And the circumstance."

Cecilia: "I wouldn't either if I was stuck on someone's couch," agreed Cecilia with Rachel. "Why don't you have your own room at the mansion?"

Mayday: "You could stay with me and Sue.", Mayday suggested, "I-I mean, we usually share a bed...", she smiled timidly at the thought.

Mayday: "N-not that you should share a bed with us!", she added, eyes falling on Fabian, "Caught it!"

Fabian: "You mean not that she shouldn't share a bed. She should invite Professor Guthrie as well."

Fabian: "Sleepover at Sue and Mayday's?" He looked so hopeful.

Cecilia: "Lucky you," said Cecilia to Mayday. "I gotta contend with three female roommates, two suitemates and Fabian's stoner roomate." She frowned at Fabian. "If we invite Lukas as a girl sure," she trolled.

Fabian: He was going to have to learn not to say things like that, right now. Getting slapped on a healing tattoo didn't sound like fun. "Lukas would love that."

Mayday: Mayday shook her head, "I think Sue'd blow up your face, 'Ginger-cookie'..."

Cecilia: "Well there we go!" Said Cecilia. "That's great, hey, Mayday! Wanna party down with me, Fabian and Lukas?" She said jokingly, blushing a little.

Rachel: "Josh and I do have one... Well, I guess it's just me now," she bit down on her lip and shook her head, "I don't spend a lot of time in it, and the couch definitely beats Vito's bar counter."

Rachel: As an afterthought, she added, "...And Paige definitely beats Vito's company."

Fabian: Aaaand back to awkward depressing things. At least there was a slight vacation though. "I don't know, Vito might be awesome to party with. We should try to party with Vito."

Mayday: "Depends, can we invite Sue, Rach and Paige?", Mayday added to Cecilia, "Oh, and Lorna. And Cessily Kincaid?"

Fabian: "I like how Mayday thinks."

Cassie: "Anyone feeling up to the challenge is also more than welcome to stay at my place," Cassandra offered. "We could play with my Ouija board, and if that's not up your alley, the campsite rarely sleeps. Not entirely, anyway. There's always something exciting to be found in its nooks and crannies."

Cecilia: "Only if we invite your mother," said Cecilia, trolling even harder, redfaced. "Because she's free and everybody knows it!" God, when did she become funny?

Fabian: "Who's mother are we inviting now?"

Cassie: "Or you could show me the town instead," she suggested. "I grew up not too far from here, actually, but I was still little then."

Mayday: Mayday giggled, "Imagining you meeting Sue, Cassie...hilarious."

Rachel: "Vito is pretty awesome," she nodded, not quite sure she wanted to comment on a potential slumber party. She didn't want really want anything to slip about her and Paige either. "And, I'm always up for roaming the city."

Cecilia: "I dunno, I was just fucking around," said Cecilia...and that was such a poor choice of words. "I'm up for a city tour. The night is young after all."

Fabian: That was a great choice of words, Fabian thought. "I figured mine would be the one with the most proof of everyone knowing she's free." Ahh, he could sit up. "Dooooone, yes. And I am on board with a tour."

Cassie: Cassandra clapped her hands together. "Excellent," she exclaimed. "Then we have our quest for the night, my fellow adventurers!"

Mayday: "Ok, but lets not stay out too late!", Mayday raised a finger, "'Cause I kinda wanna watch Firefly with Sue later - I promised."

Cecilia: Cecilia winced at that. She knew damn well he wasn't talking about Jacinta there...but she couldn't exactly fault the woman, if she hadn't done what she did Fabian wouldn't be here. And God...she did it with Fabian's father...gross.

Cecilia: "No worries we'll get you back home on time to the missus!" Snorted Cecilia linking arms with Fabian and Mayday.

Mayday: Slipping her phone away, Mayday nodded, "Off to the town we gooooo!"