1/18 Instance: Striptease

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

1/18 Instance: Striptease

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Munchie Munitions

Rachel: Rachel had successfully escaped the kitchen as well as finally figured out how her shirt worked as she slipped into Paige's room. Smoothing her shirt down, she closed the door behind her and leaned back against it, breathing a sigh of relief. When she actually caught sight of Paige, she froze, hand in her hair and mouth hanging open.

Paige: "Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!" Paige was doing 'snow angels' on her pink bed, still completely naked.

Rachel: All the relief she'd felt from getting away from the failed brownie attempt was gone because she just did not know what to do with this. She finally had the sense to squeeze her eyes shut and let her head fall back against the door with a thud, mouth working as she tried to find words. ...Nope. She had none.

Paige: "Rachie Rachie! Come join me!" Paige giggled happily, sitting up a bit, then falling back onto the bed, continuing to make sheet angels.

Rachel: "...Um..." This was bad. This was really, really bad. Paige was naked and telling her to join her in bed, and she was sorely tempted... except she shouldn't. Because it was such a bad idea, but she wanted to. But she shouldn't. "Um... c-clothes...?" she asked weakly.

Paige: "Yes you have some on. Naked time!!!!" Paige giggled more.

Rachel: She risked opening her eyes to glance down at herself. She did have clothes on. She slowly nodded, "I do..."

Paige: Paige hopped up to stand on the bed. "Look look!" She jumped on the bed, laughing joyfully.

Rachel: Resist. Resistance was good. Focus on something else. Like... Like how she was still starving. "Do you have any candy?"

Paige: "Duuuuuuuuuuuh, Rachie." Paige rolled her eyes at Rachel, plopping down on the bed again for more sheet angels.

Rachel: "Well... Can you get it?" she asked, scrubbing at her face and somewhat reluctantly adding, "And put clothes on?"

Paige: "You know where it is." Paige rolled her eyes at her again, but dug out the bag of candy from its hiding spot.

Rachel: Heaving a sigh, Rachel pushed herself off the door and went to take the candy from Paige, using it as an opportunity to glance her over... which made her a horrible person. She was checking out her best friend, who had a boyfriend, was high, and definitely not interested in her. She scrubbed at her face with her free hand.

Paige: Paige pounced on Rachel for surprise hug. "Hiiii!!!"

Rachel: Surprise hug was definitely surprising. The shocked look made a return as Paige hugged her, and she dropped the bag of candy, forcing out, "Hi?" Oh god, Paige was naked and clinging to her... and she was naked and... Oh god...

Paige: Paige gave Rachel a happy kiss on the cheek. "We have candy!"

Rachel: Her face flushed at the kiss, and she debated the best way to escape the hug, even though she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to. "Yes... Yes, we do..."

Paige: After a squeeze of Rachel, Paige pulled her friend over to the bed. "Make angels with me!"

Rachel: "Or..." Rachel started as she was led to the bed, "Or... You could go to bed, and I'll eat candy."

Paige: "But... I'm not sleepy.... Candy! Where did you find candy!?" Paige dove for a piece.

Rachel: "I don't know," she shook her head as she passed Paige the bag, reaching for one of the blankets. Yanking it off the bed, she heaved a sigh and moved to drape it around Paige. This totally wasn't fair.

Paige: "I'm a gremlin!" Paige dissolved into a fit of giggled, hopping onto the bed in her cloak.

Rachel: "Well, if you're a gremlin, you can't have candy past midnight... which means you should just sleep." It so wasn't fair. Paige was naked and had been clinging to her, and she was sending her to bed. To sleep.

Paige: "But... but I'm not sleepy!" Paige jumped down to the floor, trying to hide.

Rachel: "But you will be in the morning when you have to teach." Rachel wasn't even sure if Paige had to teach in the morning, but she didn't care as long as she went to bed.

Paige: "Rawr!" Paige pounced on Rachel again, dropping her blanket in the process.

Rachel: She let out a yelp of surprise as she lost her balance and fell over at the pouncing. No wonder people wondered about her staying in Paige's room.

Paige: "I win!" Paige grinned down at Rachel.

Rachel: Rachel swallowed as she stared up at Paige, breathing, "Yeah, you win."

Paige: "Are there any more brownies?" Somewhere in the back of Paige's mind she was somewhat aware that she was naked and on top of Rachel.

Rachel: She simply shook her head.

Paige: Paige pouted at her. "But I wanted another one..."

Rachel: After considering the pouting for a few moments, Rachel suggested, "Maybe we can make some later." By we, she meant Paige and by later, she meant tomorrow. With clothes. Sucking in a breath, she reached up to grab Paige's shoulders, pausing. It'd be so, so easy to just kiss her again... except it'd be wrong, even if the other girl was clinging to her, because taking advantage of people was bad.

Paige: "Yeah? You'll help me?" Paige didn't move from her spot, quite liking her view.

Rachel: At least like this, she could focus on Paige's face. "Of course."

Paige: Paige giggled and smiled at her. "You're the best, Rachie."

Rachel: "I try," Rachel forced a smile in return, giving Paige's shoulder a small squeeze, "Now, let me up, so I can go to bed. Then, we can do that."

Paige: "You can't make brownies in bed." Paige laughed, brushing Rachel's hair back from her face.

Rachel: She closed her eyes as Paige messed with her hair, sucking in a breath, "No... but I can make brownies after I get out of bed in the morning."

Paige: "Liar... no you caaaan't!" Paige giggled at her.

Rachel: "No, I can't, but that's where you come in."

Paige: "Ohhhhh, riiiiight! I'm useful!" Paige giggled again, shifting to get comfortable on top of Rachel.

Rachel: "Very," Rachel mumbled before biting down on her lip.

Paige: Paige cocked her head to one side. "Alright there?"

Rachel: "Yes... I mean, no."

Paige: Her head cocked to the other side. "What's wrong?"

Rachel: There were so, so many answers to that question, and she had to bite back on in particular. "The, uh... The floor isn't exactly comfortable, y'know?"

Paige: "To the bed!" Paige hopped up, offering a hand.

Rachel: Rachel took the hand, "Well, you're going to the bed. I sleep on the couch."

Paige: "But you can't make sheet angels on the couch."

Rachel: She sighed and went to grab the blanket Paige had lost, wrapping it around her again before guiding her to the bed.

Paige: "But the bed is cold! I don't want to go in there!"

Rachel: Despite Paige's protests, Rachel still got her into bed and made sure she was completely covered, quickly fetching her own blanket from the couch. Once she had it, she plopped down on the bed next to Paige, "There. You shouldn't be cold now." She was in bed with a naked Paige... and all they were doing was sleeping. She'd be disappointed in herself if it wasn't the right thing to do.

Paige: Paige cuddled up to Rachel, snuggling into her. "Night Rachie, Rachie."

----The Next Morning---

Paige: Paige woke up with a yawn. She opened her eyes, surprised to find Rachel in the bed with her. She was also surprised to find them cuddled up. A glance under the covers revealed she was naked. Why was she naked?! Paige sat straight up in bed, flailing to keep covers around her.

Rachel: Rachel groaned at the movement, feel fairly unmotivated to get up until she realized she was in bed. Fuck... She'd meant to go back to the couch after Paige had gone to sleep, however that clearly hadn't happened. Keeping her eyes squeezed shut, she wondered if she could make it over there blindly.

Paige: "Rachel..." Paige glanced over at her. She had to wake up.

Rachel: She cringed at the sound of Paige's voice. "I know. Just go put clothes on."

Paige: "But why are my clothes off? And no peeking!" Paige hurried to find her clothes.

Rachel: Rachel really wanted to point out that she'd already seen it all, but she didn't. "I didn't really plan on peeking," she replied, groping for a pillow to pull over her face, "You don't remember playing Never Have I Ever in the rec room last night?"

Paige: Paige stuck her head out from the closet. "That was real?!"

Rachel: "Um, yeah..."

Paige: "I am so fired... oh dear Jesus I am fired!"

Rachel: "I highly doubt that," she rolled her eyes once her head was safely under the pillow. "Just... Stop freaking out."

Paige: "Stop freaking out?! I stripped in front of three students!"

Rachel: Rachel cringed again, this time at Paige's tone. "So did I."

Paige: "We're going to be fired! Out on the street!"

Rachel: "If you didn't get fired for being arrested for theft, I doubt you'll be fired for stripping..." As an afterthought, she added with a smirk, "Plus, could be argued stripping is related to teaching dance."

Paige: "I don't teach that kind of dance!" Paige emerged again once she was clothed. "This is a nightmare... and... oh... my... God.... did we.... do something?"

Rachel: "If you did, you wouldn't have to be worried about being thrown out on the street because you'd have money," Rachel pulled the pillow from her face to look over at her, smirk growing. She really shouldn't tease, but it was hard to resist. "Other than you straddling me on the floor? No."

Paige: "I straddled you on the floor?" Her face flushed a bright shade of red.

Rachel: Rachel nodded, expression softening as she took pity, "Yeah, pretty much. I put you to bed and laid with you because you refused to go to bed otherwise. I planned on moving to the couch, but I didn't get that far..."

Paige: "You stayed with me because I couldn't sleep by myself? That is the sweetest thing ever!" Paige moved to hug Rachel tightly.

Rachel: "It's not a big deal," she shook her head, pulling an arm out from under the covers to return the hug.

Paige: "But it is... you're the greatest ever," Paige assured her, kissing her cheek.

Rachel: "Well, the greatest ever would like to put pants on," Rachel attempted to reply nonchalantly, only to have her face betray her. She hated all this being embarrassed. It really needed to stop.

Paige: "Ohhhh right... I'll um... yeah." Paige fled to the bathroom.

Rachel: She moved quickly, grabbing the first pair of pants she saw, which happened to be some that were draped over the back of the couch. While she was at it, she went ahead and put a clean shirt on as well, flopping onto the couch when she was finished, sighing. She'd properly change later. At least she was the greatest ever for doing absolutely nothing.

Paige: "Are you dressed yet?" Paige called from the bathroom.

Rachel: "Yeah," Rachel called back, taking a deep breath.

Paige: Paige poked her head out before she rejoined Rachel in her room, plopping down on her bed again. "I'm so fired."

Rachel: "If you're questioned, say you were high... which, by the way, you can't say you've never done pot before."

Paige: "....WHAT?!" Paige just stared at her.

Rachel: "Brownies," she answered simply.

Paige: "I'm going to kill Sean. And Fabian. And YOU."

Rachel: Rachel finally looked over to her, eyebrows raised. Had Paige really just said...?

Paige: "You totally knew!"

Rachel: Did she feign ignorance and throw Sean and Fabian under the bus, or was she honest? Given how lying to Mayday had went coupled with the fact it was Paige, she decided to take the honest route, "I... had my suspicions..."

Paige: Paige just glared at her, hard.

Rachel: Rachel hadn't even been entirely sure Paige was capable of giving such a look, but there it was. She sighed, "Can you just kill me now?"

Paige: "You let me get high, consume pot, and strip in front of students."

Rachel: "Technically, you consumed it, and then you were high..." Oh, she wasn't helping her case.

Paige: Paige glared again. "I am mad at you."

Rachel: "I know, I'm sorry, and... I can just go?" Rachel moved to stand, gesturing to the door.

Paige: "I have class anyway." Paige gathered up her things.

Rachel: "Well, I'll just go... anyway... for a smoke," she muttered as she watched Paige. Then, she realized that meant she was actually supposed to be going and went for the door, belatedly realizing she just left her cigarettes. They weren't worth going back for, especially not when she'd gone from the greatest ever to the focus of rage in less than ten minutes.

Paige: Still angry, Paige got her stuff and headed to the cosmetology lab. She was so tattling to Bobby!
PanicSwitch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: 1/18 Instance: Striptease

Post by PanicSwitch »

"Plus, could be argued stripping is related to teaching dance." "I don't teach that kind of dance!"
There needs to be a gym class instance where they do this to burn calories or instead of learning square dancing
:toothy

Hilarious instance, guys!
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Re: 1/18 Instance: Striptease

Post by Chaos »