1/14 Instance: Fear and Penises in Westchester

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

1/14 Instance: Fear and Penises in Westchester

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: current

Rachel: Staring blankly at the television, Rachel was beginning to think she couldn't endure any more Shark Week. It was the only that was ever on. She blew out a sigh and pulled her gaze from the screen, glancing around the room as she asked, "Is it bad I'm starting to think sharks are boring?"

Sean: Head slowly turning towards her, Sean blew out a puff of smoke, eyes wide. He stared at her like he just couldn't understand. "Man.....what? No....just no. Sharks."

Fabian: "Television in general is boring." Fabian said decisively. "But I've a fondness for sharks. It's just the fact that it's on television...I'm sure it'd be much more impressive live." Fabian was bored, though, and that wasn't really the best sign for things to come.

Rachel: "Maybe they'd be more exciting if you shared?" she suggested, "Or if we found something else to do."

Paige: "Sharks are boring. There has to be something better to watch. If not, I have Tangled!"

Sean: Sean turned to Paige with an offended look of terror. Not turning away he offered the joint to Rachel.

Fabian: Fabian's look to Paige practically matched Sean's. Perhaps they had been living together for too long now.

Rachel: Rachel took the joint with a grin, pointing out before she took a drag, "We watched that the other night."

Paige: "What?" Paige glanced at the boys, confused.

Sean: "Sharks!"

Fabian: "I'm not watching cartoon princesses with hair."

Rachel: "Well, that's settled." After another drag, she offered the joint back to Sean and decided, "We should play a game."

Paige: "But... but it's a wonderful movie..." Paige glanced to Rachel, but she knew better than to get support there.

Rachel: At the look, she added, "Not that it's a bad movie... A game would just be more exciting."

Sean: Taking the joint back, Sean took another drag and offered it to Fabian. "What kind of game?"

Paige: "I have scrabble!"

Fabian: Fabian pulled the same face as before. "Boring," he declared as his opinion of scrabble.

Rachel: After a few moments of considering games, Rachel started, "Never have I ever played scrabble."

Sean: Sean snickered a bit and stretched out. "We don't have any drinks for this game."

Fabian: "Any other way we could keep score?" Fabian asked, quite approving of this game.

Paige: "What else do you do to keep score? Hold up fingers?"

Sean: Stretching his toes, bright green and yellow socks spreading with them. "Stripping."

Rachel: Right. She hadn't thought that part through, however... "That works."

Paige: "What what!? Stripping!?" Paige glanced around, face already blushing.

Fabian: "I live with a genius." And what other opportunity were they going to have to have Professors strip for them? None whatsoever. "So, does that question count as in the stripping rule?"

Rachel: Knowing Paige had definitely played scrabble, Rachel nodded, "I think it should."

Paige: "I can't strip in front of students," Paige hissed at Rachel.

Fabian: Fabian happily pulled off his shirt, far too amused for this to be a good idea.

Sean: Sean stripped off a sock and balled it up, tossing it over the couch.

Rachel: "Oh, come on," Rachel rolled her eyes, "Have some fun, take some hits off the joint..."

Paige: Paige threw her scarf at Rachel. "I am not taking a hit."

Fabian: "Would you like a brownie instead?" Fabian was not above trickery.

Rachel: "Does this count as wearing the scarf?"

Sean: "I have a batch cooling upstairs," Sean announced helpfully.

Paige: "No. If you are making me strip it does not count for you. And brownies?! I love brownies!"

Fabian: 'I'll go get them." Fabian left with that, hurrying upstairs to retrieved the baked special wonderness.

Sean: "I've been told I'm wonderful at baking. 'Course I gotta be baked to bake so, I guess that's fair."

Rachel: Rachel simply grinned widely. Yep, she loved brownies too.

Paige: "I like to bake too!" Paige smiled over at Sean.

Rachel: "Who's going when Fabian gets back?"

Sean: "Yeah? Maybe we should try it together sometime. See what beautiful baked goods we could make together."

Fabian: Fabian was back in no time, brownies all ready cut up for Paige's indulgence. "Here we are, brownies for all!" He sat down and considered the crowd. "Never have I ever been a beauty queen."

Fabian: Why yes, his was rather pointed but he didn't care at all.

Paige: "Heeeeeeeeeey! This is so not fair!" Paige pouted as she took her brownie with a frown, kicking off a shoe. She made a slight face. Something was different with the brownie.

Rachel: Rachel laughed as she reached for a brownie herself, "You can have revenge when it gets to your turn."

Sean: Sean grinned ", never have I ever used my best friend to pick up a Frenchman."

Fabian: "You asshole!" Fine, Fabian was now down a shirt and a shoe as he grabbed for a brownie.

Paige: "Well it is my turn now. And I have never smoked pot. Ha!" She took another bite of her brownie. What was different about them?

Rachel: Rachel looked between the boys as she considered that over a bite of brownie, shrugged, and kicked a shoe off.

Sean: Sean toed off his other sock, using his toes to toss it behind him.

Fabian: Well, she wasn't smoking it now, either, he gladly toed his other shoe off.

Paige: Paige felt much better at her victory and settled back into her chair to munch on the brownie.

Rachel: "Guess that means we're back to me..." Rachel paused to think for a moment, "Never have I ever made the honor roll."

Sean: "Booo," Sean peeled off his outer shirt.

Paige: "You are such a brat." Paige threw a bite of brownie at Rachel, kicking off her other shoe.

Rachel: "Noooo, don't waste the brownies!"

Fabian: "Do we have an honor roll at Xavier's?" Fabian realized he hadn't exactly been paying attention to such things.

Rachel: Rachel glanced to Paige, seeing as she was the teacher and had been a good student, "Do we?"

Paige: "Well... like most schools... yeeeeees. You should maybe put more into your education, Fabian." Paige giggled a bit.

Fabian: "I put a crapton, thank you very much. I just never had 'grades' really. Can we consider my sock in limbo until I check the roll?"

Sean: "Man you will be naked but for a sock for a couple days then."

Rachel: "Fine by me," she shrugged.

Fabian: Fabian just shook his head and grabbed the laptop to check and see if any so called roll had been taken before grousing and dropping his sock into the mix. "I should have known I"m too anal retentive about coursework not to be."

Paige: Paige giggled at Fabian, reaching for a second brownie. "These are great!"

Fabian: "Sean is a true artist." He said completely straight-faced.

Sean: "Damned right they are," Sean puffed his chest proudly.

Rachel: "That makes it your turn again." Rachel eyed Paige as she went for another, shaking her head. She was going to kill her later for not telling her what was in the brownies.

Jamie: Jamie hop-ran into the rec room with a broad smile on his face that immediately dissolved into a look of disgust, "Who's feet reek?!"

Paige: "That would be the boys... Hi Jamie!" Paige glanced to Rachel. Stripping was a bad idea.

Rachel: Or it would be the pot, however Rachel wasn't up to correcting either of them as she gave Paige a small shrug.

Jamie: "Ew. It's disgusting!" He came in anyway and flopped onto an empty, comfy looking spot. "Whatcha dooooin'?"

Fabian: "My feet smell lovely, thank you." Fabian sat up, looking Jamie over. Damn, potential sausage fest in the making. "We're playing strip Never Have I Ever."

Jamie: "...Strip Who Did What Now?"

Sean: "Heeeey I showered this morning....I smell of Irish Spring. Because irony is not lost on me."

Rachel: "Basically, you say something you've never done, and if someone else has, they strip... Usually it's a drinking game," Rachel explained with a grin, "Want to give it a try?"

Fabian: "He's not lying, serious bars of Irish Spring."

Fabian: "One day I expect to come back to our room and find he's got a pot of gold and is trying to hide it in his closet."

Sean: "Someone's joke backfired on them when I started using it and liked it."

Jamie: "Dial is a man's best friend." He looked at Rachel with a frown, "Aren't you a teacher? Won't I get like... expelled or something?"

Sean: Sean reached out and tapped Jamie upside the head and slid the joint between his lips ", inhale and chill."

Rachel: She took a bite of brownie, rolling her eyes, "I'm not the teacher to worry about."

Paige: Paige just giggled. "Whose turn is it!?"

Fabian: "Rachel's or Jamie's here, depends on if he wants an example or not."

Jamie: Jamie's eyes went wide and he sucked in a breath, like he was trying to suck some milkshake through a straw. Then he coughed horribly and his eyes watered as he squeaked out, "What's that?!"

Sean: Opening his mouth, Sean quickly closed it and shook his head, smiling.

Rachel: "I can go again," she offered. It meant she'd be doing less stripping.

Paige: "I thought it was Fabian's turn..."

Rachel: "Or Fabian can have the honor of providing an example..."

Fabian: "All right then, never have I ever baked brownies on my own." Revenge, it tasted sweet....like a brownie.

Paige: Paige pouted and kicked her socks off.

Rachel: That worked out. She didn't have to strip because she never tried to bake brownies on her own. It was far too dangerous.

Jamie: Jamie coughed a bit still, but turned to watch Paige get rid of her socks. "So," he coughed again and cleared his throat, "So, that means you have baked them on your own? Or you haven't?"

Paige: "That means I have," she clarified, taking another brownie with a giggle.

Jamie: "Mmk... So since I haven't baked brownies on my own, I keep all my clothes on. Right?"

Rachel: "Correct."

Paige: "Yay you got it!" Paige took a bite of brownie.

Jamie: "I may not remember how this works when it's my turn..."

Fabian: "Consider it your turn now, try to strip us."

Jamie: "The goal is to do it on purpose?"

Sean: Sean peeled off another shirt happily. Brownies were tasty.

Rachel: "If you want to win, yeah."

Jamie: Jamie felt wiggly in his seat as his overly large hit of the joint started to take effect, so he wiggled on down to sit on the floor with his back against the couch. "Okay. Never have I ever... .That's just confusing. I've never been considered a terrorist." He looked up at Paige and whispered, overly loudly, "Is that right?"

Paige: Paige paused mid chew, just staring at Jamie. On he just didn't go there... Paige swallowed and looked to catch Rachel's reaction.

Rachel: "...Well, fuck," Rachel muttered and peeled her shirt off, reaching for a brownie as consolation.

Fabian: Yep, he still hated Jamie but at least he wasn't stripping alone here. He was now completely bare-footed as well as bare-chested.

Jamie: Jamie turned to Rachel at the cursing and his mouth fell open. Breasts... Wait... Why was she... "Why are you stripp--- oh... Whoops."

Paige: Paige blinked at Rachel with her shirt off, swallowing again. This just got awkward. "Oh um, yes... you got the rules down I think. Who.. um.. whose turn!?"

Rachel: With a grin, she tossed her shirt at Jamie, "Because I was one, and I think that makes it Sean's turn."

Sean: Eyeing Rachel a bit, Sean sat up ", never have I ever snuck into the locker rooms for a peek."

Paige: Paige choked a bit. "People do that?!"

Jamie: Jamie flailed as the shirt landed on his head. Girl shirt! Girl shirt! ...It smelled good... Focus! Ack! He flailed some more and got it off. "Locker rooms?"

Fabian: "I am completely innocent on this front. I never have to sneak."

Rachel: She snickered at Jamie's flailing. "Me neither."

Sean: "Man I thought I'd at least have gotten one of you."

Paige: Paige swallowed, reaching for her drink. "I have never gotten a tattoo." She grinned over at Rachel. She was totally not looking at her boobs either. Nope.

Fabian: "Jamie has a history of peeking at things." He gave Jamie the eye just in case there was stripping to be had. And with Paige's turn off went Fabian's pants.

Sean: "You'll have none of my clothing this time, haHA!" Sean finished his joint and reached for a brownie.

Rachel: Rachel realized she still had a shoe and kicked it off with a sigh. She was so going to lose. Looking over to Paige, she smirked, "Never have I ever liked the color pink."

Paige: "Heeeeeeeeeeey!" Paige giggled though and wriggled out of her skirt. "Wheeee!"

Fabian: "And, just in case anyone wanted to see the tattoo, here it is." Fabian turned so everyone could see the wonders that is the bull trampstamp.

Jamie: "...Pink is an okay color. But it's not my favorite. Does that mean I lose something now?"

Paige: "Strip, strip, strip! Close enough!"

Rachel: "As fantastic as the bull is, it's too bad you didn't actually get the cock," she commented, eying Paige as she nodded in agreement, "Yes."

Jamie: "One shoe, is one article? Or the pair?" He felt a bit light-headed now and went for a brownie to try and ground him some.

Fabian: "One." Fabian answered. "And I'll get that cock one day, you just know it."

Fabian: "...and I should think about wording before I speak."

Jamie: Jamie kicked off a shoe and instantly laughed loudly at Fabian's wrong wording. Then he covered his mouth, eyes wide in shock that that had happened without his wanting it to. "Who's... Who's turn now?"

Paige: Paige dissolved into another fit of giggles at Fabian's comment.

Rachel: Rachel laughed, finally pulling her gaze from Paige's legs to look over at Fabian, "We should go do that sometime. At the very least, you could accompany me to get something. And yep, your turn again, Jamie."

Sean: "Ask Lukas, sure he's up for an experiment", Sean giggled.

Jamie: "I've neveeeeeeeeer...." His eyes narrowed in thought as he took a bite of his brownie. "Neveeeerrrrrrr... Screamed enough to make someone's ear drums burst. Literally."

Fabian: "Oddly enough, my girlfriend would probably go for that...though she wouldn't go for me in my boxers around you guys probably either."

Paige: "I'm safe!" Paige giggled, poking Rachel a bit.

Sean: Sean sat forward ", question.....is this something I have done or something I have the potential for. This is serious business question."

Jamie: "Um... Either?"

Rachel: "Will you strip for us either way?"

Sean: Giving a deep frown, Sean crossed his arms. Then giggled ", nah man, I totally could and would." He pulled his shirt over his head, now shirtless.

Fabian: "Finally, people need to catch up with me... You guys need to do more fun things."

Paige: "I do plenty of fun things." Paige pouted at them. She had a stolen baby Jesus after all.

Rachel: Rachel snorted in disbelief.

Sean: "Is it my turn again? Hmmmm never have I ever multiplied myself."

Jamie: "I lived in a farmhouse by myself... There wasn't much fun to be had." And then he was had. "Well darn." He kicked off his other shoe.

Fabian: "You make your own fun. If I stayed shut up at the house all the time I'm sure I'd never have any fun at all either...except for raiding the wine cellar."

Jamie: "There wasn't a wine cellar... And I had to take care of the crops." He shoved the rest of the brownie in his mouth, which made his cheeks puff out like a chipmunk. "I wath baimaisef," he mumbled past the crumbs falling from his mouth.

Paige: Paige giggled again. "Oh my turn! Ummmmmm ummmmmmm I have neeeevvvveeeerrrrr snuck out of the house!"

Fabian: "Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for me to be naked."

Jamie: "At dith rape, immawin."

Fabian: "Nope, I'm naked, I've all ready won." Fabian explained, pulling his boxers off and sitting right back down on the sofa.

Jamie: "Oo loth."

Sean: Sean whistled and then stopped because yeah, ear pain for the others. Then he stripped his pants off, now left in Pinkie Pie boxers.

Paige: Paige couldn't help but stare at naked Fabian. She quickly lookd back to Rachel's boobs. Oh hell. She looked to Jamie instead. He was safe... ish.

Jamie: Jamie noticed Paige staring and gave her a wide grin, full of chocolate mush stuck to his teeth.

Rachel: After getting a good look at Fabian as well, Rachel let out a sigh and leaned back to undo her jeans. "I'm glad I'm not the first one naked."

Fabian: "Was there ever any doubt it would be me? Now, the challenge for you all is to get me dressed and naked all over again."

Jamie: "Terrorists ge..." Jamie stopped himself and looked at Rachel, then looked back at Fabian, then back at Rachel. "Male terrorists always get naked first."

Paige: "I thought it would be Racheeeelllll." Paige giggled, glancing back over at the boobs.

Sean: Sean pointed at Jamie's face ", NOT true. I usually get naked first as I have no shame."

Fabian: "Jamie, trying to have fun here, don't kill my naked buzz."

Rachel: "Nice save," she grinned over at Jamie and chucked her pants at Paige with a roll of her eyes. Though, she'd thought it'd be her as well.

Paige: Paige grabbed the pants, looking between Rachel and the pants. She dropped them quickly, going for another brownie to hide her blush.

Jamie: Rachel's pants ended up on Jamie's shoulder and he flailed again. Girl pants! Which also smelled good... And that alarmed him! He flailed more, making them fly back onto Paige.

Jamie: "Turn! Who's?!"

Sean: "Fabian's."

Paige: "Eeek!" Paige threw the pants toward Rachel again.

Fabian: "Rachel's before me, isn't she?" Was he actually eating enough brownies to lose track of such things? "Lets see, never have I ever...taught a make-up class."

Jamie: "I thought the goal was to get everyone naked?" He wiggled his socked feet as he stretched them out under the coffee table. "You all stink at this."

Sean: "I keep my boxers one more turn!"

Fabian: "I don't want you naked, Jamie."

Paige: "Wheeeeeeeee!" Paige's sweater came off, leaving Paige in her bra and panties. She tossed her shirt at Rachel.

Jamie: "Well I don't want you naked, either."

Fabian: "Luckily other people do!"

Jamie: "That's not okay with me. Which is why I'm not looking at you while talking to you right now."

Jamie: "So there," he added.

Fabian: "Aw, it's okay, jealousy is natural."

Jamie: "Ewwwwwwww"

Rachel: Between Jamie and Paige flailing over her pants, Rachel had been lost to a fit of giggles until Paige's shirt obscured her view. "Is it my turn again already?" she didn't wait for someone to answer before continuing, "Never have I ever been on a farm."

Jamie: "Shoot!" He stripped off a sock and threw it at Rachel. "Now my foot's going to be cold."

Paige: Paige's bra flew at Rachel's head.

Fabian: "...so if I've been at random farms on vacations does that mean I have to put my boxers back on?"

Jamie: "Yes!"

Rachel: "Why is everyone throwing their clothes at me!? Fabian's the one that needs them."

Jamie: "I don't want to think about what he might do with my sock..." He shuddered.

Fabian: "I need no clothes, I'm beautiful, damnit."

Sean: "It'd be funny."

Paige: "Because you are the reason I am almost naked!"

Jamie: "I've never talked in another language!"

Sean: "GUYS," Sean stood up and dropped his boxers ", I'm NAKED!"

Jamie: "Ack! Why?! You speak English!"

Paige: "Wheeee! Naked time! Wait... is that like... fluently... or ever said anything in another language?"

Rachel: "You are? Before me?" Rachel asked, pulling Paige's shirt from her head to look.

Jamie: "Fluently!"

Fabian: "Sean, you've joined me!" Fabian clapped. "Seriously though, should I be getting re-dressed for everything I do? I'm going to just to see if you lot can de-robe me again." So he put on his socks again, just because.

Sean: Sean leveled him with a look ", born and raised in a traditional area of Ireland. I can speak Gaelic."

Jamie: "Yes! Yes you should!" Oh dear Lord in Heaven, he was going to die.

Jamie: "Darn it!"

Paige: Paige blushed when she glanced over at the guys. This was equal to the number of penises she had seen in her entire life.

Rachel: "Awww, I think they're perfectly fine naked," she put in. "So, we're to Sean now, right? ...I think?"

Sean: "Yup! Never have I ever stolen a car."

Rachel: Rachel did away with a sock.

Paige: "Whew! I stay clothed one more round!"

Jamie: Jamie covered his eyes and blindly grabbed another brownie.

Fabian: Fabian pulled his shirt on though he stopped thoughtfully. "Does it count if it's your own car?"

Rachel: "Barely clothed," she pointed out with another glance Paige's way.

Paige: Paige giggled and poked Rachel a bit. "You need to catch up."

Rachel: "Make me," Rachel challenged with a smirk.

Fabian: "You hear that everyone? She's given us a mission."

Sean: "Yes it counts because it was technically your father's. We've all heard the story."

Jamie: "I haven't!"

Paige: "I have never been a redhead." Paige stuck her tongue out at Rachel.

Fabian: "Aww, damn, now I have to put my boxers back on."

Jamie: "Sean too! Sean too!"

Sean: "Awww I have to stop being naked," Sean pulled his under shirt back on.

Jamie: Jamie desperately wanted to put his hand down.

Fabian: "And it is absolutely my car...it's the booze I stole with it that is really in dispute."

Rachel: Rachel stuck her tongue out in return as she lost her other sock.

Jamie: "I've never been to another country!" Keep clothing the other guys... Pleeeeaaaase...

Paige: With that, Paige got to her feet, panties dropping to the floor. "How in the world am I naked before Rachel!?" She blushed and sat back down.

Sean: "Well this is just biased against non-Americans." He pulled another shirt on.

Fabian: Fabian just sighed and put his pants back on. He applauded as Paige joined the ranks of the naked, however. "Good work, Jamie."

Jamie: "What? Why?" He cracked his fingers and peered up at Fabian's face. "What'd I do?"

Fabian: He motioned to Paige in answer.

Jamie: He looked over to Paige and blushed hotly, clamping his fingers closed again. "Eep!"

Rachel: Sharply inhaling, she simply stared at Paige for a few moments before she realized that she definitely had to strip for that one. She reached back to unclasp her bra, and then she went for another brownie to keep from looking at Paige.

Sean: "Never have I ever made a prank phone call," Sean was a hint distracted.

Rachel: "Son of a bitch..." Rachel cursed. Looked like she was joining the naked party as well.

Paige: "And stiiiiiiiiiilllllll naked!" Paige giggled, grinning over at Rachel, noticing her boobs. Oh boy. And there went Rachel's clothes. Paige just stared.

Fabian: Just as the naked party was started Fabian was reclothed. "You know? I think I really like this game. We should play it more often."

Jamie: "So... Since I've been the only one not naked, does that mean that I win?"

Sean: "I'm feeling am awkward breeze. It's a good thing."

Rachel: Leaning back, Rachel crossed her legs and took a bite of her brownie, nodding, "Except with drinks as well."

Jamie: "I win with drinks?"

Paige: "And more brownies."

Fabian: "If we play strip Never Have I Ever with drinks we run the risk of an awkward morning after, don't we?"

Rachel: "Never have I ever had an awkward morning after..." Rachel smirked, adding, "But yeah, you win, Jamie."

Paige: Paige shot Rachel a look. They weren't drinking after all. But she started giggling. Boobies!

Fabian: Fabian stood up and decided he would just strip for every awkward morning after he ever had. It was naked time again!

Sean: Aww. Sean pulled his boxers back on.

Paige: "Rachel you have nothing left to strip!"

Rachel: Rachel didn't even know what the look was for because that was totally not where her attention was. "Well, I want to get my clothes back! ...Unless we're finished, and we can just get dressed now?"

Paige: "But why?! It's naked time!!!!" Paige giggled happily.

Fabian: "Hell, I've even had an awkward morning with a stuffed horse strapped to my crotch and didn't even have any sex the night before. I think that may make me king of awkward mornings."

Sean: "Is Lukas still made about that?"

Fabian: "I don't think he's ever going to trust me with Sleipnir again." Fabian answered truthfully.

Jamie: Jamie did a wiggly dance in his seat as a victory dance. "I win, I win," he sung happily under his breath.

Paige: "Yay, winning!" Paige hopped up into her chair, starting to dance to some song in her head.

Sean: Sean looked around and shrugged, stripping again. He sat back and grinned ahead of him. "It's a good night."