11/23 Instance: Too Many Issues

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

11/23 Instance: Too Many Issues

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after the Bobby/Hope

Hope: Hope hopped onto her bed and smiled at the snow falling gently outside. "As much as Alaska sucked... I still look forward to the snow every winter. Maybe it's just because it's part of Christmas." She popped a peppermint into her mouth then looked over at Johnny. "Though I guess with Bobby now... it's more places his creepy ass can hide."

Johnny: Johnny was sprawled across the bed and glanced to the window when she mentioned snow, nodding, "Winter wouldn't be the same without any snow... and I highly doubt he spends his time plotting where to hide in snow drifts outside."

Hope: "Don't underestimate him and his desire to ruin my life." She smirked and lay down with him, sighing a bit. At least Bobby didn't interrupt her Johnny time. "Though he does leave us alone."

Johnny: "I also highly doubt he cares about ruining your life," he rolled his eyes, adding with a smirk, "As far as we know, we're alone."

Hope: "I prefer to always think that." She rested her head on his chest, savoring the alone time she had missed when Agent and Agent had been around. "...Johnny? Would you tell me if I was being a psycho?"

Johnny: Johnny opened and closed his mouth a few times as he debated the correct answer. After a moment, he decided there wasn't one and shot back with another question, "...Would you want me to?"

Hope: "Well... yeah..." She shifted a bit to get more comfortable. "It's just.. something Jess said."

Johnny: "Then of course I would...?" he tried, something about that still seeming off to him. He blinked, pulling his gaze from the window as he asked, "What did she say?"

Hope: "Basically that I have too many issues to be in a relationship with you."

Johnny: "Oh..." Johnny shrugged with the shoulder she wasn't practically laying on, "Doesn't everyone have issues?"

Hope: "They do. Everyone has issues. And I've done a lot to work through mine. I just can't figure out why Jess bothers me so much."

Johnny: He shook his head, "I've no idea."

Hope: "Well that makes two of us." She sighed again. "She made it sound like I didn't trust you."

Johnny: "Well, you do? ...Right?"

Hope: "Of course I do. We've been through... so much together. It's just.. her since she came back, and the stuff with my dad, and who wouldn't want you?"

Johnny: His brow furrowed, "...Does any of that effect your ability to trust me?"

Hope: Hope leaned up and kissed him softly. "No. If for no other reason than you didn't have to get back together with me, but you did. You're here through every crisis. No... I trust you."

Johnny: "Then why bother with any of that stuff?" he asked after returning the kiss.

Hope: "I can't think of a single reason." Hope kissed him again. "And I can think of something much more exciting to worry about... like are we going to get caught." She grinned and stole another kiss.

Johnny: This was territory he was far more comfortable with, as it wasn't all mushy and sentimental. However, he had heard the story of vents from Fabian and cast a glance that way, debating, "I'm not sure. Are we?"

Hope: "I don't know... could be exciting to find out?"

Johnny: "...I don't know about that," he made a face, "That's what you said before we got pepper-sprayed..."

Hope: "Fair point... ok. This time... if somebody catches us, I'll be smart and teleport us."

Johnny: "Meh, I doubt Bobby cares anyway," Johnny decided as he shifted to kiss her.

Hope: Hope didn't even bother to agree. She was just happy to kiss Johnny back. Finally, everything was ok again.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 11/23 Instance: Too Many Issues

Post by Slarti »

And in the vents, a shadow lurks...

:shifty
:evil
:eeevil