11/23 Instance: Not Bitches

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

11/23 Instance: Not Bitches

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: way back after Suspicious Chicken

Hope: Hope closed the door to her room and headed down the hallway. The agents in tow as usual didn't bother her anymore. It was all part of normal by then. She sighed a little and headed for the stairs. How sad that it was normal.

Rachel: Having managed to eat the meal Fabian had made, Rachel was on her way back up to her room. She ran a hand over the shaved part of her head as she made her way up the stairs, making a slight face. Something would have to be done about that after a nap or something.

Hope: Hope started at seeing Rachel in the hallway. "Hey... what happened to your hair?"

Rachel: Damn. She was never going to make it to her room... and that was probably a question she needed to get used to hearing. "Haircut?"

Hope: "Well I guess if you like it... looks nice?" She tried.

Rachel: "I'm sure it looks like a mess."

Hope: "Yeah... you should go have Guthrie fix that."

Rachel: "I can fix it. It just looks like a mess because..." Because she spent the night in a cupboard in the kitchen? She decided to re-think that answer, "Because I haven't really done anything with it today."

Hope: "Ah. I have some styling gel if you want it."

Rachel: "Um... Sure, thanks..." Rachel wasn't sure she'd need it, but it may help.

Hope: Hope headed back to her room to get it. "If you need anything else let me know. I have fun shopping now."

Rachel: "I can't say I've ever been a fan of shopping." Rachel followed, leaning against the wall while she waited. Could someone just kill her now?

Hope: "It's fun when you have a credit card with no limit." She shrugged a bit and got the gel for Rachel.

Rachel: "I imagine that would be nice."

Hope: "I consider it payback for not being there my whole life." Hope handed the gel over to Rachel.

Rachel: She managed a puzzled look as she accepted the gel, "...Is that supposed to make any sort of sense?"

Hope: "Ah right, you weren't around. Tony Stark is my long lost father. So anything he does now kind of makes up for not being there my whole life."

Rachel: "Oh... Well... That's impressive..."

Hope: "Meh. So... even though I don't know you that well, glad you're back alright."

Rachel: She gave a small grin, "Thanks."

Hope: "And uh, for what it's worth, I understand what it's like to be called a crazy bitch. So if you ever need to vent to anyone..."

Rachel: Rachel turned the thing of hair gel over in her hands, giving a bit of a shrug, "I get called that, and then I'm usually coddled because I'm a poor widow."

Hope: "Yeah... that would suck more." Hope sat down on the edge of her bed. "I have booze too. It helps."

Rachel: "Yeah... Luckily not everyone does that," she sighed and made a face at the idea of drinking, "Ugh... I imagine it'd fix this hangover, but ugh..."

Hope: "Sounds like you're all over the drinking then, huh? I get spoiled. No hangover."

Rachel: "I'm always all over drinking... Wait. Not always. That sounds bad."

Hope: "Hey I'm not one to judge about drinking. I mean... we all know my dad could be a poster child for AA."

Rachel: "I suppose that's true," Rachel nodded.

Hope: "Oh. By the way." Hope dug around in a drawer for something. "The gift wrap was a nice touch, but you should try using this." Hope tossed her a box of jello. "Make him eat his way out."

Rachel: Rachel took the jello with a slight smirk, "When my brain is actually functioning, I'll be sure to come up with some sort of use for this."

Hope: Hope smirked back. "Glad I can be of some use."