11/19 Instance: Chilling Suspense

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

11/19 Instance: Chilling Suspense

Post by Slarti »

Current timeline

<Hope> Hope finished putting her makeup on and fixed her hair. With a final look in the mirror, she grabbed her wallet and phone before heading out the door to go find Johnny. She closed the door behind her and paused. She looked to her side and then back at the door. She looked again to her side. Nope that was definitely Bobby standing there. "What are you doing here? You know Jess doesn't stay here."

<Bobby> Leaned back against the wall, arms crossed and legs crossed at the ankles, Bobby wished he was just looking for Jess. "Yep, I know that." He sucked his teeth and barely glanced at her.

<Hope> "Ok so why are you lounged out here beside my room?" It was kind of creepy. Ok it was totally creepy.

<Bobby> "Because." He looked at her then, and bared his teeth in what could have been a smile.

<Hope> Or a psychopath grin. "Because why?" Where were Agent and Agent when she needed them!? She glanced around for them.

<Bobby> He was making her nervous. Good. "Because God has a sense of humor, and so does your dad."

<Hope> "Well have fun. Keep the floor... chilled." She rolled her eyes and headed off down the hall.

<Bobby> Bobby pushed off the wall to follow her.

<Hope> "Ok seriously. What's going on?" She didn't like this at all. "Here as some kind of sick punishment for managing to piss off Jess again? She's the one who didn't follow the rules at counseling."

<Bobby> "Oh, no, I'm here as sick punishment for completely unrelated :oops reasons." He gave her the smile again. "I'm your new bodyguard."

<Hope> Hope just stared at him. "Why in the name of all sane ideas... are YOU my new body guard?!"

<Bobby> "Because." He grinned. Fucking with her was kind of fun.

<Hope> "So he wants me dead. Good to know." Hope turned around and headed down the hall again.

<Bobby> "Oh, if he wanted you dead, you'd already be dead." He caught up to her.

<Hope> "Oh but it's so much easier to have you fail at your job. Less of a cover up."

<Bobby> "Fail?" he laughed. "Yeah, I don't think so."

<Hope> Hope gave him a doubtful look. "You don't have to say it. You don't care and I doubt you'd do much to go out of your way. If something did happen, I'm on my own."

<Bobby> "Oh, come on, princess. Your dad just realized he has an unkillable killing machine working for him. Congrats. If something did happen, and they happened to get through me, you being on your own with my powers would mean you'd live through fucking anything."

<Hope> "Except I'm the evil witch who set your fan girl into a tizzy." She rolled her eyes and headed down the stairs.

<Bobby> Bobby followed, close on her heels. "Hey, just because I have to protect you doesn't mean I have to like you. That's what being a grown up is all about, hon."

<Hope> "Love how unbiased you are. Maybe if you talked to somebody other than your fan girl, you'd know that she isn't perfect or as much as a victim as she likes to play. We got along just fine until she came back." Maybe it would have been better if Jess had stayed gone.

<Bobby> "Wow," he chuckled. "Calling her my fan girl is just so clever. Also, I wasn't a big fan before any of that shit happened. You were always a brat in class, and entirely too full of yourself. Now at least I know it's genetic."

<Hope> "Then don't bother being here."

<Bobby> "Aww, you're adorable."

<Hope> "I'm being serious. I finally have things going pretty well. I don't need you and your negativity messing up things. It's not like anyone here is going to hurt me." Or even could.

<Bobby> "My negativity." He chuckled. "Believe me, you won't even know I'm there."

<Hope> "Except I do. And we'll see how happy you are when we go out tonight." She smirked a bit and headed out again. Oh this would get fun.

<Bobby> Bobby just gave her a bemused smirk and kept following her.

<Hope> "And that will be great fun when you have a newborn to deal with."

<Bobby> His nose just twitched to the side in the smirk.

<Hope> Hope smiled sweetly. "But that's the way it goes huh? You just get to shadow me."

<Bobby> "Yep. That's the way it goes." Bobby returned the smile, with just as much saccharine, and shifted. The change from flesh and blood to ice to vapor was within the blink of an eye.

<Hope> "Finally." This way she didn't have to hear him bitch. Satisfied she had won round one, Hope again headed for Johnny's room. It was date night.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Re: 11/19 Instance: Chilling Suspense

Post by Svartfreja »

Oh poor poor Bobberz
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 11/19 Instance: Chilling Suspense

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Bobby will watch them throughout date night.

:3

All the way through.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS