11/19 Instance: Special Delivery

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

11/19 Instance: Special Delivery

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined for December 8th

<@Illyana> Illyana sat with her feet propped up in her spot in the rec room. She had a sea of both healthy and junk foods around her, depending on what the twins decided they wanted. At the moment, it was brownies. "Mmmm so good!"

<Jean-Paul> Jean-Paul stepped into the rec room with his own assortment of snacks. "Mind if I join you? It seems we both have similar menus at the moment."

<@Illyana> "Please do! It's always better to eat my ginormous meals with somebody else. Makes me feel like less of a fatty." Illyana smiled happily. "How are you, Jean-Paul?"

<Jean-Paul> He gladly took a seat on the sofa with her, laying about his collection of snacks. "Hey, I'm good for that." He cracked open his bag of potato chips, popping a few in his mouth. "I'm doing well, not everything's come back and my powers are still a bit wonky but I can sort of fly now again."

<Jean-Paul> "How about yourself, look fit to burst any minute."

<@Illyana> "I am so ready to have these kids out of me!" Illyana laughed at him and moved on to watermelon. "I was worried about them coming early... but now I'm starting to wonder if they are going to be late."

<Jean-Paul> "I'm sure they'll come along soon enough. I mean, you've got a few more weeks to incubate as well, yes?"

<@Illyana> "Due date is the 13th, so not much longer. Thank God. They have to be huge by now!"

<Jean-Paul> "I'm sure the first thing someone says when they see the two of them will be how tiny they are."

<@Illyana> "I hope how cute... or beautiful... they'll be beautiful right!?" She was suddenly panicked.

<Jean-Paul> "Of course they will be, they're working with pretty decent genes, hmm?" He gave a chuckle, kicking his feet up and eating.

<@Illyana> "Ok... ok..." Illyana settled down, shoving more food in her mouth. "...what the hell!? Did I just pee on myself!?"

<Jean-Paul> "...what now?" Jean-Paul's eyebrow quirked up.

<@Illyana> "Well I can't see but it feels like I'm peeing on myself!" She tried to get up out of her seat. A pain in her stomach sent her back with a slight scream. "Owww!"

<Jean-Paul> "...did your water just break?" He asked it in a way that clearly indicated that he hoped it hadn't.

<@Illyana> "....Oh my GOD my water just broke!"

<Jean-Paul> Jean-Paul got up with a swiftness and offered his arm to help her up. "Do you have a hospital picked out?"

<Jean-Paul> "Or are you downstairs?"

<@Illyana> She grabbed onto the offered arm and got to her feet. "Just downstairs. We thought it safer and more private...I don't even know where Pietro is today! Jean-Paul what am I going to do?! He has to be here!!"

<Jean-Paul> "You just have to call him, yes? He'll run down the second he hears and you'll have him right with you." Jean-Paul decided not to run since it was just downstairs, helping her start off that way.

<@Illyana> "What if he's busy!? Or working?! What if he doesn't come?! OOOWWWW!" She squeezed JP's hand tightly.

<Jean-Paul> "Well, then he's going to have some explaining to do, won't he?" Jean-Paul laughed, leading her down and letting his hand be squeezed.

<Jean-Paul> "He'll get here."

<@Illyana> "But what if Scott doesn't remember our birth plan? We had a plan! He has to remember it... what do I do if he doesn't?"

<Jean-Paul> "Illyana, babies come out. That's what they do. You remember your plan, yes?"

<@Illyana> "Yes but it has to go by plan! The plan is important!"

<Jean-Paul> "Trust me, babies come out every day. Lets just work on walking down the stairs now, yes?"

<@Illyana> "Ok... I can do that." She focused on the stairs, at least the ones she could see. "And you'll call Pietro?"

<Jean-Paul> "Yes, I'll call Pietro once you're down the stairs and on the bed. Scott and Dr. McCoy will be down here."

<@Illyana> "I'm sorry about snack time." She told him sadly.

<Jean-Paul> "We'll eat afterwards, hmm?" Why wasn't he hearing Scott and Dr. McCoy?

<@Illyana> "I am going to hold you to that you know?" She managed to smile at him. "And if you are mean I'll make you change a diaper."

<Jean-Paul> "...Ew, shouldn't there be some benefits for not being in a relationship that could result in a baby now?"

<@Illyana> "You don't have to stay in the room with me." Illyana laughed at his benefit.

<Jean-Paul> "What, you think I can't take it?" He sounded slightly offended but he was laughing nevertheless.

<@Illyana> "That is exactly what I'm suggesting." She laughed again.

<Jean-Paul> "It can't be that bad." He defended himself. He had done plenty of gross things, after all, he could live surely.

<@Illyana> "Is that a challenge you just accepted then?" She eyed him a bit.

<Jean-Paul> "Doesn't matter, we're birthing a baby right now, not taking challenges." He laughed, getting the door and pulling his phone out to try for Pietro.

<@Illyana> Illyana screamed again as another contraction hit her. "They are coming!"

<Jean-Paul> "What do you mean they're coming? We're not even in the bed yet! You can't just pop a baby out on the floor!"

<@Illyana> "I'm going to pop two babies out on the floor!"

<Jean-Paul> "Nope!" Jean-Paul insisted, grabbing her up and running for that bed because that was a world of nope right now.

<@Illyana> She was so unprepared for the sudden movement. She leaned over the edge of the bed to vomit.

<Jean-Paul> "There's one thing out, now for two more!" He listened to the phone ring, speeding just in time to get a trashcan under the vomit before it could hit anything.

<@Illyana> "Not funny!" She informed him as she stopped vomiting.

<Jean-Paul> "None of this is funny!" He passed her the phone. "I'm going to run the school and get one of the doctors down here...because you're right. I am not wanting to help you get anything out of your vagina."

<@Illyana> "Wussy!" Illyana pouted at him... then cried out at another contraction.

<Jean-Paul> "You want a doctor, Illyana. There's only so much I can do for you."

<@Illyana> "Well hurry! And find my husband! But you can't leave me here alone!!! What if they come NOW?!"

<Jean-Paul> "Take the phone so I can run." He shoved it in her hand this time. "You can't push a baby out faster than I can run this place, even with what Trask did to me."

<@Illyana> She nodded, though nervously. "It's a race then.... and I hope to God you win."
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 11/19 Instance: Special Delivery

Post by steyn »

Wade's gift:

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Her contractions are only minutes apart already? O.o

Damn, if only all births were that fast ><
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

I blame it on Pietro's speedy babies.
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

LOL yeeeaaaah, that's the fastest labor ever.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

What this title made me think of:

R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS