11/18 Instance: Blasting Retribution

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

11/18 Instance: Blasting Retribution

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: current

Rachel: Scanning the area for any signs of Miles, Rachel found herself fairly pleased when there was none and shot a smirk over her shoulder Rogue. This was going to be good, and it was far nicer than he deserved, considering they'd both had to cut their hair. "He's not in."

Rogue: "Good." Rogue bent down and picked the lock on the door to Miles' room then stood to push it open. Heaving the bag full of retribution over her shoulder, she walked in and let it fall on his bed. "Let's get started."

Rachel: She opened the bag and rifled through the contents, "We should probably paint the soap, hide the clocks first, and deal with the instant milk before we mess with the shaving cream."

Rogue: "Got it. ...Who wants ta touch tha soap though?" Rogue looked over at Rachel and made a face at the thought of it.

Rachel: "It's soap... It's not going to bite you," Rachel rolled her eyes as she plucked the clear nail polish from their supplies, "But I'll do it. You want to put the milk in his sheets?"

Rogue: Rogue's face got worse, "But it touches him. Ick. Who knows how nasty he is." Rogue moved the bag off the bed and pulled out the condensed milk. "Sure thing."

Rachel: "I can definitely think of at least three things far more gross than touching soap that's been used by a teenaged boy," she called back as she went to retrieve said soap from the bathroom, shaking the nail polish on her way.

Rogue: Rogue laughed, "True, ma'am." She pulled Miles' covers and sheets back then opened the can. She sprinkled a tiny bit on his pillow where the dip from his head goes then continued shaking some out to cover his sheets. Once the can was emptied, she spread it out to cover the entire bed with her hands. "This is so gross. Ah love it."

Rachel: "Try getting some, like... in the pillowcase, too... or between the sheets and mattress pad," Rachel suggested with a grin as she settled to begin painting the soap, "I figure smelling bad is a fair trade for hair loss."

Rogue: "Ooooh. Good idea. Cain't get it outta tha mattress an' pillow as easily." She snickered and pulled the bottom sheet carefully off the bed so she didn't spill the already spread condensed milk. She went back to the bag and pulled out another can.

Rachel: "Exactly," Rachel replied, quickly finishing giving the soap a protective layer and placing it back in the shower where it belonged.

Rogue: Rogue opened the can and sprinkled it all over the mattress pad cover, replaced the sheets, put a little bit more on those, then poured the rest in the pillowcase. Then she remade his bed, leaving it how she found it. "Where should we hide tha clocks?" She dug through the bag, putting batteries in the clocks so they could set them.

Rachel: "We need to find ridiculously hard to find places for them," Rachel answered, moving to start setting the clocks. The first one would go off around one.

Rogue: "Bottom o' his hamper?" She put the batteries in the last few clocks as she tried to think about other places. "On top o' tha ceilin' fan?"

Rachel: She nodded, "Those are both awesome places."

Rogue: Rogue moved to help Rachel set the rest of the clocks, "So... Three more places. Hmm... Somewhere hard ta reach. Even with his webbin'."

Rachel: "What about buried in the closet? Or the trashcan?" Rachel suggested.

Rogue: "Both great places." Rogue finished with the last clock and stood up to look around. "Stuck behind his dresser?"

Rachel: "Good spot," she nodded again, moving to place the clocks in their designated spots. "Then, all we'll have to do is poke holes in the shaving cream and places the containers around the room."

Rogue: Rogue hovered up to the ceiling fan to put that one there. "Love it. We should put 'em somewhere he won't see 'em until tha shavin' cream thaws an' starts sprayin' around tha room. Like, just under his bed maybe?"

Rachel: Dropping the clock in the garbage, she shook the trashcan to conceal it and moved to grab the shaving cream, tossing a few containers under the bed with a grin, "We should put some under the dresser too."

Rogue: "An' maybe in some drawers o' his desk, too. Crack tha drawers so it sprays up an' out." She dremmeled a few more cans, sticking them facing different directions under his dresser.

Rachel: "Yes. That would be awesome." Rachel went about grabbing a few more cans, "Actually, this is going to be awesome. I can't wait until he finds all this."

Rogue: "This is what he gets f'r messin' with a gal's hair." She stood straight and looked around the room. "Soured milk, no soap, alarm clocks, an' sprayin' shavin' cream. Ah'm content."

Rachel: "I'm still not particularly pleased about my hair," she replied, raking a hand through it, "But this'll do."

Rogue: "Ah'm just pissed that tha one day Ah decide ta fix mah hair is tha day he rigged our hairspray."

Rachel: "I would've been screwed regardless... I always do my hair."

Rogue: "Ah don't. Ah just brush an' go." She huffed out an irritated breath and looked around again. "'Kay, let's scoot."

Rachel: "Yeah... I agonize..." Rachel sighed and grabbed the bag, going for the door.

Rogue: Rogue locked the door from the inside and shut it behind them. "If he don't learn his lesson from this, Ah swear Ah'll kill 'im." She winced, "Probably not tha best thing f'r me ta say... Havin' actually killed b'fore..."

Rachel: Rachel made a face as well, "...Yeah, I've been careful about word choices lately."

Rogue: "Well then... If he don't learn his lesson from this, Ah swear Ah'll pummel 'im." She grinned, "Better?"

Rachel: She grinned back, "Only if I get to help."
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 11/18 Instance: Blasting Retribution

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

How perfect is this picture, huh?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS