11/9 Instance: She's My Cherry Pie

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

11/9 Instance: She's My Cherry Pie

Post by Slarti »

Timelined before [Instance]Possessive Vagina Monster.

Miles: Miles entered the kitchen. "Wow." Pies. They were everywhere. It reminded him of the prank he had played on Johnny when he toasted three loaves of bread and left them all over the shower, sticking them on every shelf and hanging soap dish. Toasty shower. Heh.

Jessica: Jess looked up from her latest mix and smiled, "Hey."

Jack: Jack had paused what he was doing, stood up, and was led by his nose towards the kitchen, "Mmmmm, piieee....." the white bunny said as he pushed open the door and stopped as he bumped into Miles.

Miles: "Oof!" Miles stumbled forward and looked to the fuzzball that had barged into him. "Oh, hey Jack! Want some pie? I think she has plenty."

Jessica: "... These pies are for Thanksgiving." She frowned.

Jack: "But....I'm hungry." Jack said with pleading bunny eyes, "And it's pies.... and... hungry... pie..."

Jessica: "Oh that's not fair... don't give me that look..."

Miles: "I think you missed the point of Thanksgiving. Each person at the table gets to make a plate of food, not a whole pie." He eyed the apple pie on the counter nearest to him. I could create a distraction...

Jack: "......................" Jack said with hungry eyes.

Jack: And a wibbling lip.

Jessica: Jess groaned a little, "Fiiiiine..." she slid one over to him, "Apple and blackberry. Go nuts." She passed him a fork, "But you only get one!"

Miles: "I get one too, right!?" Miles asked, trying to pull off the eyes.

Jack: "Sweet!" Jack said, taking the pie and holding it like Gollum, "Is miiiine." he added, taking a fork full into his mouth, then huffed with his mouth open, "Hot, is hot."

Jessica: Jess sighed, "I suppose.... rhubarb, here." She pushed one to him, "I may as well use you as a test group. Johnny already tried the cherry."

Miles: "Rhubarb?" He eyed the pecan pie.

Jessica: "You don't like rhubarb?" She raised an eyebrow. "There's even ice cream?"

Jack: *Homnomnomnomnomnom* sounds came from Jack as he moved to sit at the table while chewing pie.

Jessica: Jess laughed a little at Jack and shook her head, "Remember to pause for breath."

Miles: He shook his head. "No rhubarb for me, thanks. But I'll tell ya what. You look like you're making a lot of pies, what else is on your menu?"

Jack: "I don't need air, I got pie," Jack said, with some pie in his mouth.

Jessica: "For the dinner? Dinner stuff?" She carried on filling her pumpkin pies. "Everything, it feels like."

Miles: "You need help doing some stuff?" He asked. "I'm not useless in the kitchen, I can whip potatoes, make chowder, whatever you need really. You got stuffing?"

Jessica: She nodded, "Chestnut and... something.... I want to say cranberry... but some help would be appreciated... at the momement I'm just trying to make as much as I can in advance... then I won't have some kind of a breakdown on the day..."

Miles: "I'll do whatever you want. ... For a Pecan Pie."

Jessica: "I suppose I can spare one..."

Jack: "I once did something to an apple pie," Jack said absent mindedly as he kept eating. "That was after watching American Pie for the first time."

Jessica: Jess wrinkled her nose, "Thanks for that mental image..."

Jack: "Happy to share," Jack added with a smile.

Jessica: She reached a hand over and scratched him behind the ears affectionately.

Miles: "I'll get over it." he said, referring to the image as he forked a mouthful of pecan pie into his mouth. "Ohhh.... When did you learn to do this?"

Jessica: She gave a shrug, "I have no idea... I think I just picked it up somewhere? Once you learn the basics it's all kind of the same..."

Jack: "Ever thought of starting a bakery?" Jack asked, his ear flicked up when her hand left his head.

Jessica: Jess shook her head, "Can't say I have, no... do you think I should?"

Jack: "By the taste of this pie, yeah." his mouth was full once more as he spoke.

Jessica: She smiled, blushing a little. "I'm glad they're going down well..."

Miles: "Fiff pie iff incredible." he said, mouth full of pie.

Jessica: Jess laughed, "Thanks..." She started filling her next batch. "I like cooking... it's kind of relaxing."

Jack: "I like eating pies for the same reason. Think the only reason why I'm not plump is because I never lived with someone who baked pies."

Jessica: "Oh dear, well... you're probably screwed now then, huh?" she giggled again, "We'll just have to make sure you get lots of exercise so you can work off all those extra calories... or I'll have to ban you from the pies."

Miles: Miles started sliding a second pie into his backpack.

Jack: "Pfft, I know tons of people who likes plump guys - hey he's getting another one! Can I get another one?!"

Miles: Miles glared at him. "Dude!"

Jessica: "Hey! I said one! I don't want to have to make a whole other batch!" She brandished her wooden spoon threateningly.

Jack: "Too late, I think he ruined it, that means I get another... now which ones are which..." Jack said, still holding on the pie he was eating but eyeing the others.

Jessica: Jess heaved a sigh. "Cherry, pecan, apple and blackberry, apple, rhubarb," she pointed to each set in turn - they each had different pastry shapes on the top so she could keep track. "I'm making pumpkin at the moment..."

Jack: "Oh god, cherry. Must have."

Jessica: "Help yourself then... but no more..." she really couldn't say no to that face.

Jack: Jack reached over and took the chery pie, keeping it safe with his other half eaten pie. His white fur by then was getting stained at the mouth.

Miles: Miles used his camoflauge to sneak another pie off the stove while her back was turned and her attention on Jack.

Jessica: Invisible or not, Jess could still hear him, "If you're that hungry I'd suggest eating something with protein in it."

Jack: "Blah blah, me, Miles, dirty joke involving protein," Jack said, too engrossed with pie to even try and make a dirty protein joke.

Jessica: Jess laughed, "And something about all that extra exercise you need now?"

Jack: "Mm," he agreed, holding his fork up as he swallowed, "Yeah that too. Geeze, pie is my kryptontie."

Jessica: "So it would seem. Works even better than my pheromones." She finished filling the pumpkin pies and went to put them in the oven.

Jack: "I'd say it's on par at the moment. Two months ago it would be a close second to your thing."

Jessica: "Hmm... then I'm going to have to try harder at one or the other."

Jack: "I don't mind at all, it's a win win situation for me. Also, I think Miles is being sneaky over there."

Jessica: "Miles... you realise all these pies are for Thanksgiving? What are you planning to do with them? Because you can only eat one at a time..."

Miles: He kept quiet as he tried to sneak off. If I don't talk, I'm not here... she can make more, right?

Jessica: "I can hear you, Miles." She reminded him, "The hearing is back. Why do you think I'm staying with Lorna and Bobby?"

Jack: "Oh, oh I know, because when the mansion's all arockin', don't come a knockin'."

Miles: "Because you're weird?" He said. Whoops.

Jessica: Jess frowned, "I'm weird for wanting to be able to sleep at night?"

Miles: "Earplugs?" He asked.

Jessica: "They don't do any good," she shook her head, "It's just until I relearn how to block it all out. I obviously managed before."

Miles: He was on the ceiling, trying to slip out. Very... quiet....

Jack: "Sneak quieter, I can hear you as well," Jack said, ears perked up and aiming at Miles' direction. Nomnom pie nom.

Jessica: "Just let him go with his stolen pies..." Jess rolled her eyes a little.

Miles: "How can you hear anything over your eating?" He asked, as he slipped out. "Anyways, bye!" He zipped off, having made it with two extra pies. Winter Storage he had told himself.

Jack: "How many did he get?" Jack asked.

Jessica: "I don't think he quite gets the problem with super hearing..." Jess muttered, shaking her head, "When I said no more I meant it."

Jack: "You can hunt him down... I'll stand guard... over all these... wonderful delicious succulent sweet pies."

Jessica: She laughed, "Nice try. I'm going to have to hide all of these I think." She dried her hands after moving all the various mixing bowls to the sink then picked up a cloth, "You have purple all in your nice white fur." She held the cloth out to him.

Jack: "That purple is seconds, for your information." he joked, taking the cloth and wiping. It didn't help much, his white fuzz around his mouth will stay a nice purple hue for a while. "If I wasn't a health hazard in the kitchen with all this fur, I would have offered to help out making more pies."

Jessica: "The company is help enough," she assured him with a smile, sliding her arms around his shoulders from behind and cuddling him a little. "And at least you ask before you steal them."

Jack: Jack breathed in. His senses were going gaga as usual when he was that close to Jess, although this time there was pie involved as well. "Mmm," he just moaned, eyes rolling upwards in his contented state.

Jessica: Jess giggled and kissed his cheek before straightening up again. "The pheromones take the lead again."

Jack: Jack gurgled with delight.
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: 11/9 Instance: She's My Cherry Pie

Post by PsychoKez056 »

hehehee bless Jack but yay jess pie noms!