11/6 Instance: Bitches be Crazy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

11/6 Instance: Bitches be Crazy

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: Sunday, November 22nd

Fabian: Fabian was absolutely failing as he played the game with Johnny, stifling a huge yawn with the controller. "You are taking advantage of my lack of sleep, Flamey."

Johnny: "Or I'm just too much for you to handle," Johnny shot back with a grin, leaning back into the cushions and propping his feet up on the coffee table.

Fabian: "I do't want to handle you." Fabian retorted, essentially laying down half on the sofa and half on the coffee table, playing along but still failing at doing anything in the game. "So, heard Hope and Jess lost their shit at one another?"

Johnny: "Yep... Over me... Sort of. Regardless, I told Hope I was sad I wasn't there and jello wasn't involved," he replied as he snuck up behind Fabian and shot him in the back of the head in the game.

Fabian: "...fuck, why are we playing this when we can get jello and toss them and it into the pool? Fuck! You killed me with wily uses of jello wrestling!"

Fabian: "You utter bastard!"

Johnny: He laughed as he moved to a different area of the map, waiting for Fabian to respawn. After considering that, he glanced over to the other guy, "Do we want to find out how many jello packets it takes to turn the pool?"

Fabian: "Just tell me how big the pool is, I've got a formula for it all ready." Fabian admitted, sighing as he wanted for his respawning as well. "There we are, I'll get you this time. When I'm done with you there won't be enough for them to crazy fight over...but we'll not let them know that until after the jello."

Johnny: "I was thinking the indoor one, but I don't know it's exact size..." Johnny focused on the game for a bit before continuing, "Speaking of crazy fighting... You were in Cairo, yeah?"

Fabian: "Yeah," and helped Rachel. That part still made Fabian feel uneasy but he knew he couldn't have guessed about how that was going to turn out. "It was...yeah, it was pretty crazy, won't lie."

Johnny: "From the footage on the news, looks like it..." he frowned slightly, "So, Apocalypse... and Bobby... are really gone?"

Rogue: Rogue chewed her lip as she slowly crept down the hallways of the school, trying to not run into anyone who didn't want to be around her. Some people hated her, some felt unsafe near her... She didn't like making people feel bad. Her ears perked up at the sound of Fabian's voice in the rec room on her way to the kitchen, but winced at Johnny's. She wasn't sure how he felt about her.

Rogue: She stopped in her tracks at what Johnny said. Bobby... Gone? What?! Rogue stood near the door to listen, just to make sure she wasn't making a mountain out of a molehill.

Fabian: "There wasn't a sign of him after Rachel buried Nur...and we know she definitely has the juice to mind whammy him good after what she did to who'sits down in the medlab. I don't think anyone would be coming back after that...and we stayed long enough for him to reform if he could, lot to clean up in Cairo after all."

Johnny: "Damn..." he sighed, not quite sure what else there was to say about that.

Rogue: Rogue's hand flew up to her mouth as her eyes burned and she sank down to the floor. Why hadn't anyone told her? He was her best friend... And now... She didn't even have him in her head anymore.

Fabian: 'Yeah...damn." Fabian agreed, still slumped into the sofa. "Not sure what he was really trying to do, but it wasn't his best idea - she was still far too voltile."

Johnny: "I'm kind of glad I've never encountered her," he admitted.

Rogue: And then it sank in that Rachel had done it. She sucked in a gasping breath through her fingers. Was she really that awful that no one could tell her that one of her best friends killed her other best friend? She shakily pushed her way to her feet and tried to decide what to do. Her mind wasn't working though.

Fabian: "I didn't particularly want to after the whole pavement intimacy in London either to tell you the truth...it's over at least...but not really in the best way."

Johnny: "Yeah... Dying isn't exactly an ideal situation..."

Rogue: Dying. Death. No one. She had no one. She stood numbly in the hallway for another long moment before her body moved on its own, causing her to stumble into the rec room. She stared at the back of the couch, completely silent for another few moments before forcing herself to speak, silent tears streaming down her cheeks, "What?"

Fabian: "Jeeeesus," Either Fabian really just needed to go to bed and sleep off his stupor or Rogue had suddenly become a surprisingly sneaky ninja...that didn't seem much like her. "What what?"

Johnny: Johnny's automatic reaction was to hit the pause button. Setting the controller aside, he twisted to peer over the back of the couch. Oh, shit... A crying Rogue...

Rogue: Rogue didn't even notice the tears, all she saw was Fabian once she managed to make her eyes focus on him. "Bobby." She swallowed hard, "What?"

Fabian: "You didn't hear the briefing whatsits?" Fabian frowned but, well, it was a bit too late. "Rachel mindwhammied him, ripped him to shreds."

Johnny: He quickly added, hoping to make it sound somewhat better, "But they're not completely sure he's dead dead..."

Rogue: "Nob...Nobody told me." She felt like she had been punched in the gut; all of her breath left her at once. Her knees felt weak and she felt them buckle a second before she hit the floor. Rogue blinked unfocused eyes up at Johnny, "How?"

Johnny: "Well, he has a knack for coming back from shreds, right...?"

Rogue: ...That's right. Lorna had killed him before. And he had come back. "Yeah..." She took a shuddering breath and tried to steady herself emotionally, "Yeah..."

Fabian: "Well...you had sort of been hidden away. Not sure people knew they could go tell you...or where you were for that matter." Fabian pointed out, moving over so Rogue would have a place to sit down. "So I doubt it was purposeful."

Rogue: "He's mah best friend...An' mah other best friend killed him," she barely choked out the words. "Ah think that'd call f'r searchin' somebody out..."

Johnny: Johnny exchanged a glance with Fabian, giving a helpless shrug, "At least you know now?"

Fabian: Fabian didn't really know who would have actually told Rogue. The only person he could think about was a bit preoccupied in the boathouse after all.

Rogue: Rogue pushed herself back to standing and moved slowly to the place Fabian had made for her on the couch, pulling a pillow in to clutch in a death-grip in her lap. "How long?"

Johnny: "It was Friday, I think..."

Fabian: "Yeah," Fabian nodded to what Johnny said. "About midday there."

Rogue: She nodded silently. It was the only thing she could do right now. After a long moment, she looked up and searched both of their faces, "Rae?"

Fabian: "What about her?"

Johnny: Johnny simply gave another shrug.

Rogue: "Where is she?"

Fabian: "Prison, Darren brought her in." Fabian had figured that would be pretty obvious.

Rogue: She nodded silently again. "Ah need ta see her. Which one?"

Fabian: "...I don't think that's the best idea you've had." Fabian said frankly. "SHIELD, and I imagine they'd find you a bit dodgy. I know I'm not going."

Rogue: Damnit. "Well it sure as hell ain't tha worst..."

Fabian: "That's...saying something."

Rogue: "Says tha guy who worked f'r Apocalypse."

Fabian: "Yeah, and that's also saying something."

Johnny: He looked between the two, not sure he wanted to interrupt.

Rogue: "What's Darren gonna do ta her?"

Fabian: "I don't think Darren is going to do anything. It'd depend on his boss, wouldn't it? And trial and jury if it comes to that?"

Johnny: "Considering everything, I imagine she'll be locked away for a long, long time..." Johnny finally put in.

Rogue: "If Darren has as much o' a temper as Ah remember, Ah'd think he'd at least get in a few hits... He'n Bobby're close too..." She looked over at Johnny, "Have they showed her? On tha news?"

Johnny: Johnny looked between the paused game screen and her, surrendering the remote to Rogue, "There's mention of her arrest, but I don't think I've seen her."

Rogue: Rogue gratefully took the remote and switched the video setting to be able to find the news channel. The anchor was discussing the rise and fall of the economy with the person she was interviewing. That was less than helpful. She switched to another channel and saw a photo of Rachel in the corner of the screen. Rogue gasped and turned up the volume a bit. Nothing helpful.

Rogue: She made a frustrated sound and tossed the remote back to Johnny. Bobby was dead. Dead. King's horses. Can't put him back together again. She swallowed a sob as the thoughts were in her own voice and not his. Rachel had killed him. Sunshine. Firefly. Did she even know what she did? Was she in her right mind?

Fabian: Right then, well this was fun. Was this how he had been like when he was watching his sister's trial? No, he wasn't quite as...potentially crazy.

Johnny: Johnny accepted the remote back and glanced over to Fabian again. Apparently, all the women that lived here were losing their shit.

Fabian: Fabian just glanced at Johnny and gave him the faintest of nods. Bitches be crazy.

Rogue: Rogue stood up stiffly and let the pillow fall on the couch. "Ah need ta go..." She stood still for a moment, again, not sure where to go or what to do... "Thanks..." For what? For accidentally telling her that her best friend was murdered? "Ah guess..."

Fabian: "No problem." Fabian stopped himself from saying any time, figuring that'd be even worse.

Johnny: "See you later," Johnny added as he switched the television back to the game. Actually, now that they had more insane women... "You want to go see how big the pool is?"

Fabian: "Yes." Fabian was up before his controller could hit the sofa cushion, leading the way.