10/25 Instance: Tourney de Segway

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

10/25 Instance: Tourney de Segway

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<@Fabian> Fabian was sure that there was probably something in the manuals that was strongly worded against this but so far his segway was towing the others quite nicely down the sidewalk as he made his way back to the school, humming along and trying to unscrew the lid to his whiskey one-handed.

<Jimmy> Jimmy emerged from a certain shed and staggered back towards the school, carrying a half full bottle of faintly yellow liquid. He came to a dead stop when he noticed the convoy of segways and just stared, swaying gently, ".... The fuuuuuuuck?"

<Mayday> Mayday spun her Nerf Gun around her finger and aimed it, adjusting the handle in her hands as she looked down its plastic sights on the porch. She tapped it, aiming it again and smiling that the over-clock hadn't ruined the mechanism inside. Glancing down at the lawn, she laughed, "Fabian!?"

<Melati> Melati bumped into Jimmy when he suddenly stopped. "The hell? Are you practicing for your future career as speed bump again?" She looked up, eyebrows arching when she saw what had made the boy pause. "Is that... Fabian, leading a segway centipede?"

<Mayday> Leaving her Maverick, Mayday hopped over the balcony and landed on the grass below, jogging out to Fabian, "How in the hell did you get all of these?"

<Jimmy> "... Oh, so you're seeing it too?" Jimmy looked down at his bottle suspiciously, "I though' maybe it was the home-brew."

<@Fabian> "Hello!" Fabian waved to them all, laughing. "I've rented them and I've no intention of getting back the deposit, we must do something awesome!"

<Mayday> "Where do you rent a segway?", Mayday laughed, "Only you could pull this off!"

<Melati> "And believe me, we will," Melati assured him, looking and sounding determined as she stepped up to Fabian and his convoy, sporting a fangy grin. "Oh dear, these will bring the awesome."

<Mayday> Mayday looked around, "Er...w-we could race them...?"

<@Fabian> "There's a place!" Fabian assured them, making his way onto the lawn with the convoy. "On fifth and baker...I don't think they go that fast...or I've just not been able to figure out how to get them to go faster." He had drank enough whiskey for that to be possible.

<Mayday> "W-wait, are you drunk?"

<@Fabian> "...I just came home with a string of segways. What do you think?"

<Mayday> Mayday smirked and nodded, that was true.

<Melati> "That would be where I come in then," Melati remarked, taking a swig from her bottle of cider, before wiping her mouth with the back of her hands and pointing at one of the vehicles. "Give me some time, and I'll pimp out these beauties until you can outrun a car with them. And possibly shoot down police helicopters."

<Cecilia> Cecilia wandered around the side of the school, planning to go for a walk around the grounds when she came across an odd sight. "What the hell is this?" She laughed, gesturing to the...wheelchair things. "Fabian, I know this is you. What've you done?"

<Mayday> "He bought us segways!", Mayday clapped as Cecila joined them, "We're gonna get drunk and trash them! A-at least I'm getting that vibe...???"

<@Fabian> Fabian merely flailed at Melati, wanting all of that very much before seeing Cecilia and turning that flail into a jaunty wave. "Ahoy! I have come bearing presents!" He wheeled up to Cecilia, forgetting he was still chained to the others. "You like my ride?"

<Jimmy> "We totally need to keep some alive for Mel to pimp out though," Jimmy's vision swam with Segways equipped with ground to air missiles.

<Cecilia> Cecilia stared at Fabian. "I'm assuming you've had a bit to drink..." she said. "What exactly is this...thing?" She said gesturing to the two wheeled wheelchair.

<Mayday> Mayday shook her head with a childish giggle, "This is just insane!", she eyed up the vehicles, "I wanna paint one so, so bad!"

<@Fabian> "They're segways! You stand on them and you just go...and yes, yes I have." He proudly held up his whiskey bottle for her.

<Jimmy> "It's what fat mallcops use to chase down shoplifters," Jimmy said attempting to unchain them so he could grab a ride.

<@Fabian> "We should definitely decorate our mighty steeds." He nodded, patting his fondly.

<Cecilia> Cecilia took the bottle. If only to get it away from him. "Isn't it sorta...school nightish to be drinking?"

<@Fabian> "I was good! I did my work before!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia sighed. "If you say so, Fabi."

<Jimmy> "Work?" Jimmy looked at Mel to explain this outlandish word.

<@Fabian> He simply did an exaggerated swagger which was quite something on a segway if he did say so himself. "I always say I'm good."

<Mayday> "Eeeh, we can just sober up before sleep?", Mayday suggested, trying to get out of the habit of being that one joykill. "I-I mean, you guys know I'm super into my work but...", she gestured at Fabian, "He bought segways home."

<Cecilia> "Yes, but I know you better than that," said Cecilia wryly.

<Melati> "I've heard stories about it" Melati replied to Jimmy, leaning over. "It's rumored to be a place where dreams go to die."

<Jimmy> Jimmy shuddered, "Sounds like something we should avoid then, blud, help me get this chain off."

<@Fabian> "And you do not know how hard it was to get six segways through traffic!" As a matter of fact he was pretty sure a cop might've tried to stop him at sometime. "We have to enjoy them for the sheer audacity of it all. Be free!" He tossed the chain off at Jimmy's request, laughing as he rolled forward faster.

<Melati> She looked over the electric vehicles, taking another swig, and nodded slowly. "I'm so going to paint one of these."

<Cecilia> "You can do whatever you like," shrugged Cecilia to May. "I'm not getting drunk on a school night, but I'll tag along, see how this goes." If only to make sure Fabian didn't break his damn neck. She hadn't forgotten the drunken tattoo story.

<Melati> "What do you expect how this will go," she asked Cecilia and laughed. "We're going to play around with them, use them in ways they were never intended for, most likely cause one to catch fire, and at least one of us will break a bone."

<@Fabian> "I KNOW WHAT WE NEED!" Fabian shouted suddenly, wheeling around to look at the rest of the people gathered. "Sticks! Long sticks! I want to joust!"

<Mayday> Mayday laughed so hard she snorted and started coughing, nodding at Cecilia, "Yeah! Yeah, ok!", she managed between breaths, hopping onto one of the segways and gearing after Fabian at what felt like the speed of light, "Fabiaaannnn", she chuckled at the rumbling as the segway carried her forth.

<@Fabian> "Maaaaydaaaaay! Lets get sticks!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia stood on one of the segways. "How do I make it go?" Cecilia asked. She stared at Mel, "Hmph. I'll end my night without being singed or breaking a bone thank you very much."

<Mayday> "Stiiicks!", Mayday agreed, laughing so hard it hurt her face.

<Cecilia> "You'll poke out someone's eye!" Shouted Cecilia, motherishly at May and Fab. "God...and they're in college..." Now that was a scary thought.

<@Fabian> "...and goggles! We need armour if we're going to joust!"

<@Fabian> Fabian was off of his segway and running for the kitchen at alarming speeds.

<Jolen> Jolen was just after a bit of fresh air as he thought about what had happened with Jack, it was weirding him out slightly and he didn't know why. So juice in hand he opened the door and trundled out into the yard.

<Cecilia> Cecilia hit the acceleration hard and shot towards Jolen. "Ahhh! Watch out!" She cried, shielding up to protect herself.

<Melati> "Hell yes!" Melati finished her bottle in one go and set it down, then thumbed over her shoulder. "I'm gonna grab us some buckets, too. Can't joust without helmets, eh?"

<Jimmy> Jimmy had claimed one of the segways and was riding it around in a circle, making racing car noises and cackling.

<Mayday> Mayday webbed her way up to the porch, grabbing her Nerf gun and hopping back down onto the segway and riding around for a while outside, pointing and pretending to shoot stuff.

<@Fabian> From out of the kitchen window came an assortment of pans and skillets, not to mention anything else somewhat resilient that Fabian could get his hands on. Once that all was out he himself climbed out with roasting pans strapped on with string and tin foil, colander on his head. "Lets do this!"

<Jolen> Jolen had flailed out of the way dropping his glass and rolling to his feet only to get knocked back over by Cecilia's barrier and land slightly confused on the floor, white eyes coming up he stared at her. "Vhat on earth are you riding?"

<Cecilia> "Shit! I'm sorry, Jolen!" She said, cringing. "It's a segway, apparently. Like a two wheeled wheelchair kinda. Fabian got a bunch...."

<Jimmy> Jimmy nearly fell off as he turned too fast, wrapping around the steering pillar and pointing at Fabian as he slowly fell over forwards, "Lo! Da Spainard Knave! Balderdash an' ... fuckit!" He faceplanted into the turf.

<Jolen> "Right and no it's ok honestly Cecilia I'm fine." Getting back up he dusted his only clothing his jeans off and gave the contraption a weird look. "You are ok?"

<Mayday> "Woooooooooo!", Mayday giggled, driving around in circles. "Weeeeeeeee!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia nodded. "Oh yeah, my shield's quite strong. It can deflect bullets so hitting you isn't gonna hurt me any."

<@Fabian> Fabian gave a bow as Jimmy greeted him, or, at least, as much as he could bow in his contraption. "My shiny-headed foe of Albion, I shall unsegway you shortly!"

<Jimmy> "Albion?" Jimmy's voice was muffled by the grass. He was at a loss as to what a football)http://www.wba.co.uk/]football team had to do with jousting.

<@Fabian> "Of course, it would seem you're unhorsing yourself so I'll be gracious and not run you over." Fabian had a good deal more practice with these things motoring down the way from the place he got them so steering wasn't near as big of a problem for him. "So...sticks!"

<Cecilia> "But thanks for asking, Jolen," she said. She laughed, "You know what the worst part of this is? I'm sober."

<Mayday> Mayday wheeled her way over to the fighting, stopping her segway and cocking her Nerf gun as a 'surprise' for the victor. She snickered as she watched them, "Do we actually have alcohol anywhere?"

<Jolen> "Your all sober and doing this .... vow...." Head tilting at the weird contraptions and the apparently drunk men on the weird vehicles.

<Melati> "Well, I can't serve with any proper jousting lances, but I've found these long scrubs," Melati announced, returning with her treasure carried over a shoulder. "I think they're used to clean the pool."

<Cecilia> "Uh,er... well I don't think we're all sober," admitted Cecilia.

<Jimmy> Jimmy rolled to his feet and attempted to clamber back onto his noble steed, "Brooms'd work too I think?"

<Mayday> "I could do with being less sober for this...", Mayday nodded, "A-as for brooms, that could work!"

<Jimmy> "We shoul' have got some traffic cones ... f' hats f' the girls," Jimmy mused, steering his segway towards the driveway.

<Cecilia> "I'm just doing this to keep on eye on everyone," said Cecilia. "Make sure nobody pokes out an eye or crashes into a tree. Would you care to join us?"

<Jimmy> "Given tha' y' already crashed int' a 'tree'," Jimmy did airquotes and nearly fell off again, "Woah! Yeah ... tha' don't fill me wit' confidence, blud."

<Jolen> Jolen nodded and laughed at Jimmy. "Yes Cecilia I think I would like to join in, it looks rather fun." walking around the edge of the yard to have a better look at the things.

<Melati> Melati arched an eyebrow. "I like the traffic cone idea," she remarked. "If we had any proper damsels, does that mean I get to be the big bad dragon who steals them?"

<@Fabian> "Who is our damsels then? I want to know who to brownnose properly."

<Cecilia> "Sweet," said Cecilia, kicking off her segway and navigating over the lawn.

<Mayday> Mayday shook her head, "I am nobody's damsel.", she insisted, "That said, I will help with finding stuff!", she pushed her segway into gear and followed Cecilia, "Wooooooo!"

<Cecilia> "Pfftt, damsels suck. I can save myself," she said confidently. "You go girl!" Laughed Cecilia. "Don't let any guy save you!"

<Jimmy> "Well, I ain't got 'nough hair t' be a damsel ..." Jimmy pondered, then spotted the school cat giving them confused looked from the porch, "Friday can b' the damsel!"

<@Fabian> "I cannot use my unbridled charm on a cat." Fabian complained as he set their arena up. "But she'll have to do."

<Jolen> "So vhere do I get one of these?" Chuckling and following Cecilia about wondering how on earth they balanced or even went forward.

<Cecilia> "Ask Fabi, he's the one with the connections," laughed Cecilia, circling around May and Jolen.

<Melati> "Hey, I'm all for subverting traditional expectations," Melati said. "When we already have a hot as hell girl-dragon and badass damsels, I also demand handsome princes to abduct."

<Mayday> Mayday turned sharply, stumbling off her vehicle and sighing as she spotted a few cones behind a shed, "Oooh! Traffic cones!!!!"

<@Fabian> "There's one more on the chain, go grab it and get back here." Fabian jerked his thumb back. "Abduct, hmmm? I could get on board with that."

<Jimmy> "I thin' they migh' be a bit big to put on Friday's head," Jimmy mused, spinning around in a tight circle.

<Jolen> Jolen jogged over to the weird contraption and gave it a look over tilting his head before pulling the chain off and moving it away from the wall. "So hows it work?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia scowled at the 'handsome prince' comment and turned to Jolen. "Just stand on it and press the acceleration. Hold onto the handle bars to steer. Other than that it's like riding a bike, only with two wheels."

<@Fabian> Fabian rode his way to the end of the set up arena, tying one of the larger pot lids onto his arm to act as a shield. "So who's up?"

<Mayday> "Check it out! Free hats!", Mayday rode up the path wearing four traffic cones on her head and balancing with obvious difficulty.

<Melati> "Don't most bikes have two wheels," she asked, frowning. "Unless you're talking about Jolen needed training wheels."

<Jolen> "Whats the acceleration and on the next point I've never rode a bike." Chuckling little as he stepped onto the little platform toes wriggling on the grip pad.

<Cecilia> "It's an analogy ," said Cecilia churlishly. "I know there's no bikes with two wheels."

<@Fabian> Fabian looked confused at Cecilia and then found himself thinking really hard about bikes.

<Mayday> Mayday wheeled up beside Cecilia: "There's 'no bikes with two wheels'...", she repeated, laughing hysterically.

<@Fabian> "Anyway, who do I get to poke with a broom first?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia gave her a confused look. "You're all weirdos," she said neutrally and shot off, hair flying behind her.

<Melati> "I may not look like it, but I know what words such as 'analogy' mean," Melati pointed out, just to make sure everyone knew it.

<Jimmy> Jimmy grabbed a broom and glided to stand opposite Fabian, giving him a salute .... or what he thought was a salute.

<Mayday> "Aww, Cee! Come back!", Mayday giggled, leaving the cones and chasing after her,

<@Fabian> "Ceeeee, you have to watch me win, now!" Fabian pouted somewhat but nudged the cones in place, returning Jimmy's salute, getting into the closest thing to a jousting stance one could do on a steed you stood on.

<Melati> "No shit, when being bloody weird is part of the entry requirements for this place," Melati replied with a laugh, then paused and held up her hands when the other girl walked off. "Aw, come on, don't take it so seriously."

<Cecilia> "I'm watching!" Cecilia called back, turning furious circles around the yard, kicking up an unnecessary amount of dirt. "And nobody said you'd win, camarada!"

<Jolen> Jolen pressed random buttons until the thing surprisingly started moving for him, nearly making him fall off. "Fuck!"

<Jimmy> Jimmy took the opportunity that presented itself with Fabian being momentarily distracted to level his broom and begin to charge.

<@Fabian> Fabian heard the segway charging towards him though and took off himself, laughing manically and putting his 'helm' down.

<Cecilia> Cecilia braked hard beside Jolen, chuckling. "See? It ain't as easy as it looks. I wasn't just a bad driver."

<Melati> "Don't worry, he won't," Melati assured Cecilia, while she strapped random kitchen appliances to her body. "This I swear by my honour, my fair lady." She did her best to look serious as she tried to remember how to perform a curtsy.

<Jimmy> Jimmy let out a battle cry as they collided, and force once his tiny stature was in his favour, he was able to duck Fabian's broom while his hit the other boy squarely on the shield, knocking him back.

<@Fabian> Fabian went down laughing, his segway going on for a moment before him as if to get away from him. "This was a great idea!"

<Mayday> "Owch! That looked like it hurt.", Mayday cringed.

<Jolen> Jolen scooped up a broom as he went past and eventually got the hang of going in a dead straight line.

<Cecilia> Cecilia made her way over to Fabian's fallen form. "Serves you right for being overconfident."

<Melati> "Woohoo, one point for Sir Peanut," she exclaimed, tossing up her arms as she did a little jump.

<Jimmy> "En-ger-land! En-ger-land! En-ger-land!" Jimmy cheered as he did a victory lap.

<@Fabian> "The tourney is not lost! It's the best of three for each round." Fabian assured Cecilia, laughing as he rolled to his feet. "Do I get whiskey for courage?"

<Cecilia> "You get a very disapproving look from me. How's that, mi heroe?" She laughed sarcastically.

<@Fabian> "You're right, I must win as not to raise your ire. Consider me motivated!" Fabian hopped onto his ride. "No favour at all though? I'm hurt."

<Mayday> "Pew, pew! Resurgence!", called Mayday as she panged a Nerf dart off of Jimmy's helmet.

<Mayday> "I demand satisfaction!"

<Jolen> As Jimmy went past Jolen managed to give Jimmy a smack over the ass with the broom. "Germany’s better, ve haff Iron German vill!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia rolled her eyes. "You wish."

<@Fabian> He pouted terribly as he rolled by Cecilia but laughed, stopping at the end of the run again. "Your ass is mine this time, Peanut!"

<Jimmy> "En-ger-wot?" Jimmy yelped and nearly over balanced before looking to see who had shot at him, "A challenger appears! Oi!" He flailed at Jolen, "Knock it off!"

<Jolen> Jolen burst out laughing and finally worked out how to turn corners badly, staggering off the segway before jogging to catch it and jump back on broom in hand.

<Mayday> Mayday snagged herself a spare bowl and rode up alongside Fabian, adjusting her 'helmet', "'S War sure as Hell, sir!"

<Melati> "Come on, the old world is so last century! Asia is the future!" Melati put on a bucket-helmet. "We defeat you long time."

<@Fabian> "It surely is my bucketed compatriot. "Shall we give them what-for?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia laughed at Jolen. "And I have Puerto Rican power!" She said triumphantly. "Viva Puerto Rico!" She cried, zooming off, rolling her r's in the distinctive accent of her people.

<Jimmy> "Two on one? Tha's jus' not cricket, mate!" Jimmy cackled.

<@Fabian> Fabian just laughed and charged Jimmy again. "Have at thee!"

<Mayday> Mayday slipped her Nerf fun into her hoodie pocket and found herself a mop, "Into the Breach of Hell!", she cried, following Fabian against his foe.

<Jolen> "Nevar meine freund! Ve shall defeat them together!" Jabbing the sky with his broom and coming up beside Jimmy, forcing his accent thinker on purpose.

<Jimmy> "Victory or retreat!" Jimmy charged.

<@Fabian> Fabian was pretty sure one of those nerf projectiles actually dinged his colander but he preservered, smashing his broom center of Jimmy's shield, cracking the broom just a bit.

<Jolen> Jolen pushed forward and did a very loud German war cry as they went broom coming down to copy Jimmy.

<Jimmy> Jimmy was sent flying backwards as his segway continued forwards without him, ending up spread eagled on his back, ".... Oooowch ... motherfucker!"

<Mayday> With a girly scream, Mayday was shoved off her vehicle by Jolen's broom, bumping the dirt with her butt and laughing as her segway wheeled off away from her and fell over.

<Cecilia> Cecilia watched from the sidelines, grinning to herself at the absurdity of this. "You alright, Jimmy?"

<Cecilia> He took that hit pretty hard...

<Melati> "Ooh, not such a tough nut to crack after all, eh?" Melati laughed, strapping a frying pan to her chest to finalize her armor.

<Jimmy> "Nuffin' hurt 'cept m' pride ..."

<Cecilia> Cecilia chuckled. "Well, I know what that feels like."

<@Fabian> "Visca Catalunya!" Fabian wheeled around, holding his broom out to help Jimmy up.

<@Fabian> ((Long live Catalonia))

<Mayday> "Aaaahhh, I think I grazed my buuuuuttt!", Mayday complained, hopping to her feet and patting her rear gently, "Oh, and in-before 'checking for grass-stains' on my butt.", she smirked at Fabian, recalling what he was like.

<Jimmy> Jimmy got back to his feet with Fabian's help after a moment, rubbing his shoulder, "Righ', bes' o' three?"

<Jolen> Jolen laughed before getting off to offer Mayday and hand. "You okay Mayday?"

<Mayday> Mayday dismissed the hand politely, "Great, except for possible chaffing: who wears jeggins?", she sighed with a laugh, "Worst purchase ever."

<@Fabian> "May the best head of hair win." Fabian teased Jimmy. "And hey, I wouldn't lie about checking out your ass, Mayday!"

<Melati> "Alright, the children have had enough time to play now," Melati announced, grabbing one of the long brooms and clanking the handle against her bucket-helmet. "Come on, the people are waiting for the main attraction." She held out her free hand to the side. "Someone hand me a trusty, well-fed steed."

<Mayday> "Who says 'Chivalry is dead' with Ser Fabian of Westchester around?", Mayday snickered, looking over at Melati, "Hail, Melati! Thane of Casterly Rock!"

<Jolen> Shrugging Jolen got back on his segway to start zooming around happily on his little steed waving the broom with enthusiasm.

<@Fabian> "I am the most courtly of knights." Fabian nodded to Mayday, giving a bit of a bow.

<Jimmy> Jimmy mounted his steed, "Bullish' I'm the mos' aerodynamic o' us. Let's do this!" He lowered his broom and chaaaaaarged!

<Melati> "I think you meant to say 'curdly'," Melati tossed in.

<@Fabian> This time Fabian was truly distracted, charging far too late and rolling off of his ride sideways, laughing all the way.

<Cecilia> Cecilia scowled even further at the 'checking out your ass' comment.

<Jimmy> The two mighty knights clashed with the clatter of brooms, and in the end it was Sir. James of Burntwood who was triumphant. The dastardly Spaniard was unsegwayed and he cruised to victory.

<Cecilia> Cecilia clapped as Jimmy made his victory cruise. "Nice going, Jimmy."

<Jolen> "Well done Sir James!" Laughing again and falling off for like the third time.

<@Fabian> Fabian pulled himself up and applauded, looking for a spot to flop down for a moment. "So, do I get the look of disappointment now?

<Mayday> Mayday jogged over to Fabian to help him, "This Jimmy Rustling cannot go unavenged!", she announced dramatically.

<Jimmy> "Oh save our gracious Queen ... ner, ner, ner, neeeeeer, ner, ner, God saaaaaave the Queeeeeen," Jimmy attempted to sing his national anthem as he did his lap.

<Cecilia> Cecilia just stared. "You always have my look of disappointment, Fabian," she smirked.

<@Fabian> "Quick, shoot his open mouth to stop the singing." Fabian laughed, gladly taking the help. "Heeeey, I'm not a complete disappointment."

<Melati> "No need to despair now, you brave people, Mighty Mel shall put an end to the victory streak of the nefarious Sir Nuttington." Melati swung herself on the nearest segway - almost falling off backwards right away. With some heavy swaying, she took up speed.

<Cecilia> Cecilia made a pinching motion with her thumb and index finger. "Little bit."

<Mayday> After helping Fabian up, Mayday pulled for her Maverick and shot at Jimmy again, "Pew, pew!"

<Jimmy> "Ner, ner neeeeeeeer- Oi!" Jimmy flailed and nearly fell off, "Nobody likes sore losers!"

<Mayday> "'Merica; f'ck yeah!", Mayday chimed, shooting for him again, "Eat it, Redcoat!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia jumped up. "Imma see how this wreck stands up to pavement," she said. "Anybody up for a race down the ridiculously long driveway?"

<Mayday> Mayday waved at Cecilia, "Yep! Hold on: got about three more darts worth of being a patriot!"

<Jimmy> Jimmy threw his broom at Mayday, "Death t' the colonists!"

<@Fabian> "You get 'em." Fabian patted Mayday's shoulder. "Oi! They're jousts, not javelins!"

<Mayday> Blinking, Mayday webbed the broom and tossed it aside, ducking as it landed behind her, "Whoa, hey! That was almost my face!"

<Jolen> Jolen actually pulled up to watch this bit smiling and leaning on his segway laughing to much at the others to drive at all.

<Jimmy> "All's fair in love'n war games."

<Cecilia> "Didn't I say someone might lose an eye?" Said Cecilia smugly.

<Mayday> "Hey, seriously: that was totally not cool.", Mayday pouted a little, "Come on, I'm using foam darts..."

<Melati> "Sure you wanna stick to that rule?" Melati had steered the segway into a tight circle, wearing a toothy grin as she came up fast behind Jimmy.

<@Fabian> "My good sir, this shall not stand...free for all!" Fabian charged the masses, cackling a dangerous cackle full of glee.

<Jimmy> "ARGH!" Jimmy attempted to speed away from the free for all, "Friday! Help meeee!"

<Mayday> Mayday flushed, "D-did he just call me Friday?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia backed her segway up a bit to avoid getting caught in the battle. "Uh, I think he's talking to the cat..." Cecilia looked over. The school cat had long disappeared. "But I think she's abandoned us to our fate."

<Melati> "I wouldn't worry about that, unless you plan to sprout a tail and fluffy ears," she called in Mayday's directed, while trying to nudge Jimmy with her broom at the same time.

<Mayday> "Ooooh...", Mayday nodded awkwardly, "Rrright. We have a cat.", she facepalmed, what a ditz she was sometimes.

<Jimmy> "Stop pokin' me wench!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia sighed at the antics around her. "I am too young to feel like a mother."

<Melati> "Aw come on, I can see you're enjoying it!" Melati had her tongue tucked into the corner of her mouth, looking rather focused. "Just bent over and it'll be over in no time."

<Jimmy> "Ceeeeeeeilia! Mel keep's pooooookin' me!" Jimmy grinned at her as he zoomed past.

<Jolen> Jolen came over and gave Jimmy a poke with his broom for the hell of it, before also poking Cecilia and then driving for it across the yard.

<Cecilia> Cecilia scowled at Jolen. "Do I have to separate you two?" She said, getting into the mother hen role.

<@Fabian> "That's what she is good at!" Fabian called out in defense of Mel, giving a good poke himself, trying to steal Jimmy's helmet.

<Jolen> As he went past again this time Fabian and Mel got poked on his way past chuckling away at Cecilia.

<Jimmy> Jimmy flailed at Fabian's grabby hands and lost control of the segway, and it took a sharp turn sidewards, crashing into Fabian's.

<Melati> "Whao!" The next moment, Melati had her hands full as she tried to hold on to her broom, the bucket on her head, and the vehicle underneath her, as it took a sudden turn and sped down the pathway and onto the lawn. "Daaaaaaaaaamn!"

<@Fabian> This was going to end as it was destined to, in a demolition derby as Fabian cranked around to crash into Jimmy as well.

<Cecilia> Cecilia winced at the car wreck this was turning into, sucking her teeth. "Ouch..."

<Jimmy> Jimmy was catapulted into the air and sent flying across the lawn, "EEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" He landed in some shrubbery and vanished from sight.

<Melati> Something stopped her uncontrolled journey rather abruptly, sending Melati halfway over her segway. The bucket fell from her head and dropped to the ground. "Hey, who put that statue here!?"

<Mayday> "That was the best crash ever.", Mayday announced, just staring at where Jimmy had disappeared to, "Of all time.", she jumped onto her segway and drove it down after him, "Are you still alive?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia slapped a hand to her face, but remained where she was. Shaking her head.

<Jimmy> The shrubbery wheezed, "Oooooooooow ...."

<Jolen> Jolen fell off his segway again turning a corner to sharpy and both him and the segway falling onto the grass..... well into it and disappearing in his case.

<@Fabian> "Everyone alive?" Fabian asked, picking himself up off of the ground and dusting his hands off. This had been so very worth it.

<Jimmy> "Unfortunately," the shrubbery moaned.

<Mayday> Mayday got off her vehicle and hopped over to the shrubbery, "Ooooh, are you stuck?"

<Melati> "Alive and kicking," Melati replied, already steering her segway back up the yard.

<Cecilia> Cecilia stepped off her segway, just in case. "I hope you've all learned your freakin' lesson. The CEO of the company that made those things died riding one. So what does that tell you?"

<Jimmy> "I've learned m' lesson," Jimmy's bald head emerged from the brush, "Nex' time we raid th' gym f' those crash mats."

<@Fabian> "...that is the most embarrassing death ever." Fabian was sure he wasn't supposed to be amused by it but...come on. "...we should absolutely take these into the gym."

<Jimmy> "... Yes, yes we shoul' ..."

<Cecilia> "Now that's the most sensible suggestion I've heard all night," snorted Cecilia.

<Jolen> Jolen reformed about ten meters away from where he'd fell into the grass looking mildly confused again, blinking blankly.

<Mayday> "You know, I actually think you should be my adopted Mother sometimes.", Mayday called to Cecilia, laughing.

<@Fabian> Fabian happily picked his own up and got back on, starting towards the inside. "To the gym!" He brandished his broom, laughing yet again.

<Cecilia> Cecilia snorted. "I'm younger than you aren't I, May?"

<Jimmy> Jimmy scrabbled back to his and followed him, "Oh fuck, I hope the shrink sees this, that'd be fuckin' hilarious!"

<Mayday> "Exactly, how weird is that?", Mayday grinned back, pushing her segway into gear and riding around picking up her darts.

<Jolen> "To the gym!" He started laughing again and hopped back onto his fallen steed to follow everyone.

<Cecilia> Cecilia kickstarted her segway and followed the others. "I'm not a mom!" She cried slightly churlish, slightly amused.

<Melati> "You know, I probably should give some words of caution about that plan," Melati mused, looking thoughtful for a moment. Then she shrugged. "But then I wouldn't be me, right?"

<Melati> "Hey, wanna take them upstairs?"