10/20 Instance: Doesn't Matter, Had Sex

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

10/20 Instance: Doesn't Matter, Had Sex

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Eddie: Edward sighed, placing another washed and dried glass away, leaning on the counter and sighing. He clasped his hands around his face as a perculiar mood took him: he couldn't even describe it to himself, something just felt....'wrong'. Like something was missing from his life.

Eddie: He sat up, taking a deep breath. Maybe he was just overworked? His father did have him pulling day in, day out shifts in the Queen's Cross at the moment. And after all his studying, it was probably just a burnout. Reluctantly, he stood and took another wet glass into his hand, drying it with a tea towel and placing it away.

Selena: "Hey, you about done and ready to go?" Selena seemingly appeared out of nowhere and leaned on the counter of the bar, big grin across her face. Obviously she had just come from the outside, as indicated by the thick jacket, mittens, and pink ear muffs. "See? I can be on time! Now don't make me wait."

Eddie: Nearly dropping the pint glass he was drying, Edward jumped, "S-Selena!?", he composed himself, placing the glass back in the cabinet before continuing, "Ready to go and do what? How are you even inside? We're closed."

Selena: "Oh, and I thought the place was just dead," Selena commented, propping up her arm so she could rest her chin on the palm of her hand. "And through the door, obviously. Guess someone must have forgotten to lock up. And since when does anyone need a reason to want spend time with me?"

Selena: She shrugged. "Anyway, thought we could hang out a little, maybe at your place or mine. Studying alone is so boring."

Eddie: "Y-you what...", Edward blushed a little, "W-why would you not wanna hang out with me, anyway?", he frowned a little, not what he was thinking of at first, that was pretty much a given,

Selena: "Doesn't the fact that I'm here already tell you that I might have found you interesting during our last time we hang out with each other?" Selena revealed a small grin, the tip of her little fingers tugging on her lower lip.

Eddie: Oh, Christ - it was what he was first thinking about, wasn't it? "W-erm...w-when?", he couldn't recall when she was talking about, and suddenly had no idea why he'd even have considered asking was a good idea, "I just don't recall. I-it doesn't matter, er...", Edward flushed, turning away a little.

Selena: "Aw, how can it be you don't remember me? Didn't I do enough to leave an impression?" Selena was pouting. "That was only last week." She paused, frowning. "Or the week before that?" Could she be confusing him with another guy? Sometimes she wished there weren't that many. Only for practical reasons, of course. "Oh well, whatever, doesn't matter, no?"

Eddie: "I erm...no.", Edward shrugged, smiling nervously, "I-I mean, what did you want? From me. I mean...w-...", he gulped, taking a breath, "Sorry, I don't usually...well...talk. Ever."

Selena: "Don't worry, I can do the talking," Selena replied, the grin returning to her face. "If you like, you may simply admire me and look attractive next to me."

Eddie: Edward nodded, "I...could do that.", he affirmed, snapping out of his trance long enough to grasp another glass and start drying it, "So, i-is there anything particular you want from me?", he felt his heart-rate elevate slightly at the very suggestion.

Selena: "Maybe," Selena replied, her smile revealing just the slightest suggestive edge. "Since you seem to have trouble remembering our last encounter, and I really can't recall anything we talked about the last time, why don't we try to get better acquainted first?"

Eddie: The strangest wave of deja-vous swept over Edward, as if he'd been in this (or a very similar) situation recently, but couldn't recall who it was with or when. He sighed, shaking his head - what's the worst that could come from Selena Gomez? He imagined it fo a second and smothered the thought; any breach in monotony was good.

Eddie: Edward nodded, "Alright, I'll play along...", he smirked, "...d'you er...want a drink?"

Selena: "Well, if you're asking like this, of course I do," Selena replied and pulled off her mittens. "You know, I think I'm in the mood for something a little stronger than beer today. Anything you can recommned?"

Eddie: "Always been a fan of the Gin, myself.", he gestured to it, suddenly realizing that the drink, too, seemed familiar. Edward approached the bottle, "I can mix you up a G&T, if you can handle the kick."

Selena: "Don't worry about me; I can handle a lot of things." Selena shot Edward another toothy grin, as she got comfortable on the barstool and opened the zipper of her jacket.

Eddie: Doing his best to keep his eyes away from Selena's body, Edward turned away as he prepared her a drink, still unable to shake the nagging feeling this had all occoured before. "Would you like a shear of lime, sorry?", he asked over his shoulder.

Selena: "Nah, thanks, I don't really like lemony stuff," Selena replied. "The doctor said I'm allergic to them, can you imagine?" She rested her arms on the counter. "Not a big thing, though. I prefer sweet stuff, anyway. But I don't mind anything salty, either."

Eddie: Edward turned, handing her the clean G&T and swearing blind there was a double entendre hidden in that last scentence, "Here.", he smiled at her.

Selena: "Thanks." Selena put on a sugary smile. "What do I owe you?" She cradled the glass between her hands.

Eddie: "What would you like me to answer?", Edward tempted, shaking his head, "You can have that one on me; call it a gesture of friendship.",

Selena: "Aw, that's so sweet of you!" Selena cocked her head and gave Edward an adoring look. "Thank you! So, how much longer are you going to be trapped here?" She raised her glass, holding it in both hands, and took several quick sips.

Eddie: Edward glanced up at the clock, "I was free thirty minutes ago, I'm just supposed to be cleaning up, really.", he looked back at Selena, "Do you...have a better place to be?"

Selena: "I can think of several, in fact." Selene nodded, taking another sip, before she put down the glass and licked the alcohol off her lips. "Too bad this is pretty much the only place to drink in this lame town, but I'm sure we can just think of other things to do. We could check if they're playing anything in Johnson's old cinema."

Eddie: "We could...", Edward nodded, "Are you worried about not having anything to drink? Because...I work here.", he said plainly, waving his arm across the extremely wide selection of beverages behind the counter, "I don't suppose my father would miss one bottle of something..."

Selena: Selena arched an eyebrow. "Oooh, I like the way you think," she said. "I knew it wouldn't be a mistake to try and get to know you better."

Eddie: With a wink, Edward popped the three or four glasses left to dry on the drainage rack and lifted his coat from the hook on the back of the office door, throwing it on. "Any preference of drink?", he asked, trying not too sound too enthusiastic about this spontaneous change of plans.

Selena: "Hm, if you don't mind, I'm really in the mood for something creamy today," Selene replied, finishing her drink before she hopped off the barstool.

Eddie: Dear God, she had a way with words. "Erm...we have a bottle of Sidekick, Cookies and Cream flavoured: it's a hell of a stabber, but it's good.", Edward suggested.

Selena: "Sounds like a perfect choice to me." Selene zipped up her jacket and put on the mittens again. "You'll have to promise to carry me home if I can't walk straight again, though."

Eddie: -- Time Passes --

Eddie: "The books, y'see, ARE better.", Edward nodded, waving his finger at Pierce Brosnan, remote-controlling his car from his phone, "I mean...it's a totally different...everything: Bond's character is great but they never really got the 'stories' right, I don't think...", he was drunk, he was rambling.

Selena: "There are actual Bond Books," Selena asked, before she raised the bottle to her lips to take another swig from the sweet, creamy beverage. As usual, they had the small cinema mostly to themselves. "I totally did not know that."

Eddie: Edward laughed out loud, shaking his head, "Are you serious? Did you never wonder why it says 'Ian Flemming's James Bond'?", he leaned closer to her, pointing at Pierce on-screen: "The character, right....he was what they wanted to do movies on, but Flemming's actual stories were overshadowed by the need for...like...action movie stuff...", he smirked.

Selena: "I just thought it was the name of someone working on these movies," Selena said, passing back the bottle. She ran hand through her hair and reclined in her chair, putting up her feet on the back of seat in front of her. Not that it would have bothered anyway, as the entire row was empty, anyway. "I don't know. James Bond without action sounds kinda lame."

Selena: "And what's the point of reading a book about him if you can't watch him take off his shirt?"

Eddie: Helping himself to a few swigs of Sidekick (and cringing a little at the aftertaste), Edward shrugged, "Y'know, y'could always...find someone who...you know...", he glanced at her, "...facilitates that."

Selena: Selena turned her head, silently watching Edward with a puzzled look on her face. Even without the alcohol clouding her mind she would have had a bit of trouble understanding that term. "Hey, are you offering to take off your clothes for me," she asked a moment later.

Eddie: Edward looked around, "Er...I...yes. T-that was the erm...yeah."

Selena: Watching him some more, now looking thoughtful instead of confused, Selena eventually shrugged and flashed a grin. "Sure!" She chuckled. "That's a new one. Usually it's me who's being talked out of her shirt in such situations first."

Eddie: "Well, they say there's a first time for everything...", Edward remarked, "I mean, unless you wanna...", he pointed at her chest, "...give me a sample.", he laughed, trying not to sound as drunk as he totally was.

Selena: Selena giggled and cocked her head, making her pigtails bounce. "Finally;" she said, sitting up in her chair. "I was getting worried you'd never ask." Shifting until she faced him, she began to unbutton her shirt, slowly, working from the bottom to the top.

Eddie: Edward drank a little more, eyes locked on Selena. He coughed a little as he swallowed, quickly glancing around to make sure there was nobody else in eye-shot before allowing his complete and undivided attention to be taken by this.

Selena: "Like what you see," Selena asked, opening the final button. Her shirt fell open, revealing the long stretch of bare skin from her neck down to the hem of her pants, only interrupted by the thin stretch of her bra.

Eddie: "....", Edward swore blind his heart stopped; she was so forward he was caught completely off guard. He reached forward with his right hand, gently stroking her neck with his hand and sliding it down her body. "You have no idea...",

Selena: "Oh, believe me, I definitely do," she replied, a suggestive smirk curling her lips. After a quick glance to check no one was looking, she pushed herself out of her seat, ending up in Eddie's, her legs straddling his lap as she faced him. "I've yet to meet anyone who manages to take his eyes off these."

Selena: Reaching behind her back, Selena slipped a hand underneath her shirt and flipped open the hooks of her bra.

Eddie: There was no point, in Edward's opinion, of attempting to swim against a tide. He let Selena do as she pleased, glancing between her chest and eyes, suddenly feeling a pang of guilt and that same deja vous from earlier. Just what was up with him?

Eddie: He drowned it in another gulp of alcohol; to hell with it, there was no way he was missing out on this. "...y-you want to...right here?", he asked in a whisper.

Selena: After she had pulled the straps of her bra down through the sleeves of her shirt and slipped them over her arms, she pulled the flimsy piece of black cloth off her chest and let it drop in Edward's face, blocking his view at her bare chest. "Why not," Selena asked, biting her lower lip as she put her hands on his shoulder and leaned down.

Selena: "It's dark, we're nearly alone, and the movie's loud," she said, her smile carrying a hint of mischief.

Eddie: Edward slowly moved the bra out of his eyes, taking in all of Selena's upper body and glancing back up at her. Something in his mind told him this was a bad idea, but he put it down to nerves. "Er...look, i-it's my first time, so...", he confessed, but somehow thought he was lying, his lips were on level with hers, "...s-so just...ahm..."

Selena: "Be gentle?" Selena's smile grew bigger, and she arched an eyebrow. "Don't worry, I won't bite." She bent down, carefully pressing her lips to his. Only the tip of her tongue poked out for a moment, giving him a light flick. "Doubt many guys are as lucky as you and get such an unforgettable first time."

Eddie: With a gasp of pleasure, Edward smirked, "Yeah, well, maybe I'll be so good you'll want to make me all yours, all the time?", he followed her mouth with his, kissing her back. "I'll try not to disappoint..."

Selena: "We'll see about that," Selena replied, flashing a grin. "I like your eagerness already." Bending down again, she brushed her chest to his as their lips locked, their second kiss much more passionate than the first. She figured he didn't need to know just how boring she found the whole one guy all the time concept.

Eddie: With that, Edward was utterly enthralled, sliding his hands along Selena's smooth body and losing himself in the moment. All save for the tiny niggling thought in the back of his mind as if he was missing something vital, something that made him feel that what he was doing was horribly, horribly wrong.....
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 10/20 Instance: Doesn't Matter, Had Sex

Post by steyn »

And another student added to Darren't hit list.