10/14 Instance: Stark Naked

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

10/14 Instance: Stark Naked

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: after Spicy Relations

Hope: Hope downed her shot then gave Fabian a grin. "Well this totally makes the babysitting not that bad... am I right?!" She eyed her secret service agents in the doorway. At least they weren't firing pepper spray on her and Fabian. "Wonder if I can order pizza or if the delivery boy is undesirable."

Fabian: Fabian, understandably, was a bit uncomfortable around government suits at the moment but he was putting on a brave face, trusting that Hope hadn't explained anything involving him at all. "Yeah, I'd have to say it would make it better. Grown accustomed to it?"

Hope: She shrugged a bit and passed him the bottle. "I just ignore them. Having Illyana on campus a lot is handy for escaping." She smirked at Fabian again. "Though I can't say more. They eavesdrop."

Fabian: "Yeah, eavesdropping isn't too much fun." Fabian had to agree on that front. "And I'd imagine that as well would come in handy. So, what can you do with them around?"

Hope: "Well I did get into the movie theater without having to push past people. So that was pretty awesome. But really I can't believe I'm stuck with them. It's stupid. Anyone who would come after me would just toss them aside like teddy bears." Hope downed another shot.

Fabian: "At least they have their perks." Fabian shrugged, downing his own shot before dropping his voice. "How much do they know about me?"

Hope: "That you have no soooooooooooooul." Hope giggled.

Fabian: "Good, I'm glad they're clear on that." Fabian laughed too, ordering another round of drinks for them.

Hope: Hope downed another shot, then eyed him a bit. "Why don't we hang out more often?"

Fabian: "My social life is just crammed full but I can always find time for my favourite soulless ginger aside from myself."

Hope: "I can handle being the favorite ginger." She brushed her hair back with a smile.

Fabian: "Are you sure? It's quite the responsibility." Fabian teased, snorting. "Of course, I'll have to restrain myself."

Hope: "I am awesome enough to handle it, after all. And why would you restrain yourself?" She scoffed, taking another drink.

Fabian: His eyebrow quirked up a bit at that. "Are you saying I don't have to?"

Hope: "Well I sure don't." She smirked over her empty glass, setting it down. Could she pour another one?

Fabian: She might have some question about it but Fabian didn't, pouring both of their drinks. "And here I was thinking I had to behave."

Hope: "Since when do you behave?" Hope laughed at him, taking her drink. "Isn't that like, against your nature?"

Fabian: "It is, and it's been quite hard to do so, won't lie." Fabian admitted, smirking over to her.

Hope: "Why would you bother?" Hope shook her head at him. "Behaving is boring."

Fabian: "Oh yeah? And here you are trapped by your babysitters into behaving." He taunted her.

Hope: Hope scoffed at him. "Clearly they don't do anything. I'm underage and drinking."

Fabian: "Yes but that is hardly misbehaving. That's like saying darn is cussing."

Hope: She laughed at him and reached for her drink. She eyed her guards. "Well do you have anything better in mind?"

Fabian: "I have a surprising need of nudity right now, what about you?"

Hope: "Naked time!" Hope laughed again as she downed her drink.

Fabian: Fabian finished his drink up and glanced around the bar. Well, why not? "Joining me, yes?"

Hope: "I'm already with you, silly."

Fabian: Fabian needed no encouragement beyond that, getting up and leading her outside. It'd be best for them to streak outside, after all.

Hope: "Wheee!!" Hope had no idea where they were going, but field trips were always fun.

Fabian: Once they were out in the alleyway Fabian was stripping. "I figure we can stash our clothes here easily enough."

Hope: "But it's cold." She whined as she fumbled with her jacket.

Fabian: "Once you start running you'll warm right up, promise." Fabian stored his things away, laughing. "Come on, I'll put your things here." Fabian held his hand out for her things.

Hope: "Well I guess..." She headed to Fabian and yelped as she stumbled.

Fabian: Fabian let out a laugh as Hope stumbled down with him, collapsing with the weight of it.

Johnny: Johnny was on his way in but paused at the yelp. He supposed laughter and such wasn't completely unusual, but that had sounded suspiciously like Hope. When he'd made up his mind to investigate, the last thing he'd expected to find was her and Fabian in a naked heap on the ground.

Hope: "Oowwwww...." Hope whined as she tried to get back to her feet.

Fabian: "Okay, maybe you're a little too far gone for this." Fabian was laughing, trying to help her to her feet while getting to his feet at the same time. "All right?"

Johnny: He simply stared for a few moments as he tried to come to some sort of conclusion as to what exactly was going on. Drawing a blank, he settled for moving in and taking a swing at Fabian as he answered, "No, this is not all right."

Hope: Hope blinked at the sudden punching. The hell just happened? Where had Johnny come from? What was going on!?

Fabian: Fabian swore, taking full brunt of the punch as he hadn't quite gotten to his feet. "Hello there, Johnny. I take it that means you're not joining in?"

Johnny: "Joining in on what exactly?" Johnny questioned irritably, looking between the two, "Because if it's what I'm thinking it is, I'm going to hit you again."

Hope: Hope swayed just a bit, bracing herself against the wall. "Wait what? What were we doing?"

Fabian: "....exactly what do you think is happening?" Fabian quirked an eyebrow, deciding this conversation was better dressed fully.

Johnny: "You were naked. On the ground. With my girlfriend. I would think it's obvious."

Fabian: "You really think Hope would go along with that while you're together?"

Johnny: Eyebrow going up, Johnny glanced over to her.

Fabian: "While you weren't? Sure I would." Fabian put his hands up, stepping away now his clothes were where they shouldn't be in his opinion. "But I don't poach."

Hope: Hope hiccuped at him. "Johhnnnnnyyyy!" She moved to hug him.

Johnny: While Johnny wasn't opposed to naked hugs, he couldn't say he was enjoying this one as much as he usually would. He glanced between the two, giving Fabian a glare before asking Hope, "Where's your clothes?"

Fabian: "Being put on at the moment." Fabian replied. There just wasn't any time for fun now and that meant the pants were back on.

Hope: Hope snuggled into Johnny, then looked down at herself. "Hey! I'm naked!" She paused a moment, then glanced back up at him. "When did that happen?"

Johnny: He gave Hope a shrug and sighed heavily, reaching up to scrub at his face. He'd seen more naked guys than he cared to admit. "I think alcohol is needed to make this moment okay..."

Hope: "Weeell, I took some money from Stark. So drinks for all!"

Fabian: "We're all ready way ahead of you there." Fabian pointed out, shrugging. "Return to drinking then?"

Johnny: "Obviously," Johnny rolled his eyes and nodded, "Just until I forget I saw you naked... with my girlfriend..."

Hope: "And what can we do about getting you naked?" Hope kissed Johnny's cheek.

Fabian: "Nothing personal," Fabian assured Johnny, laughing as he led the way back in. "I pretty much work by being naked with as many people as will let me."

Johnny: "Well, the drinking should help with that," he assured her, "I don't think it'll take long." ...Though, part of him dreaded the idea of waking up with Fabian instead of Hope.