10/13 Instance: Bleached Bun

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

10/13 Instance: Bleached Bun

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<@Jack> Jack sat back down, putting the next bunches of beer and cider down on the coffee table. "Guessing I missed how ghostface died. What's next up on the list of movies?" he asked.

<Fabian> "Up to you lot." Fabian replied, sinking deeper into his seat with his cider. He found he rather approved of cider, especially over the beers they had in America. There was just no excuse for some of the stuff.

<Jimmy> "Pffffffffffff," Jimmy flailed around and grabbed a dvd, "Hellraiser?"

<@Jack> Jack leaned forward and grabbed a beer, opening it up and sipping from it before sitting back again, "Should have gone for tequila or something, then we could have done the whole Horror Shot game, each time someone's stabbed, you take a shot, every time someone screams, take a shot, if someone does the most obviously wrong thing like run up stairs or going into a dark room, shots.

<@Jack> "Hellraiser it is!"

<Fabian> "Mel, you have any tequila upstairs?" Fabian looked to her pleadingly.

<Jimmy> Jimmy attempted to use the force to swap the dvds over, with predictable results.

<Melati> "I like that move," Melati commented. "Pinhead may get his hooks into me any day, if you know what I mean." She gave Fabian a look, before reaching into the inside pocket of her jacket to pull out a small flask. "Upstairs? I've always got something on me."

<Jimmy> "Where's a tele-wassit when you want one?" Jimmy grumbled, glaring at the disk to try and will it into the dvd player.

<@Jack> "Jimmy, I got the beers and cider, Mel's gonna get the tequila or something, I think you'll jsut have to get up and actually switch the dvd's on your own. Unless if you think Fabio can help you somehow."

<Jimmy> "But that means mooooooving," Jimmy whined. The sofa was comfy damnit.

<Fabian> Fabian...tried not to imagine that but now that it had been said it was impossible. His brain hurt. "I'm afraid my power can't make him grow something practical rather than annoying."

<@Jack> "And you call yourself Fabulous." Jack tsk'ed.

<Melati> "Have you tried talking at it until it's so annoyed and changes the discs for you," Melati asked, taking a sip from her flask as she looked at Jimmy.

<Fabian> "I don't use it on you." Fabian explained, kicking his heels up on the table.

<Jimmy> "My talking doesn't piss people off, it just turns them into zombies."

<@Jack> "Can always zombify someone here and make them switch the dvd's.

<Melati> "Then talk Jack into a zombie and make him hop over to put in the disc," Melati replied, looking perplexed that she actually had to explain such trivialities.

<Fabian> "Now that is an idea. Can we make him get more tequila while we're at it?"

<@Jack> "Oh come guys, I just sat back down, tails all comfy against the cushions and everything." Jack pouted.

<Fabian> Fabian decided to settle it for all and just pulled up netflix. There would be no moving for all. "How's that then."

<Melati> "Sir, you are one of the smartest persons I've ever had the honour to meet," Melati commented, giving Fabian a serious look as she flipped a casual salute.

<Jimmy> "The man is a genius," Jimmy chckled.

<Fabian> He gave a gracious bow from his seat, taking another drink of his cider. "Behold, the glory of Pinhead."

<@Jack> "Yay! Jimmy, you could totally go as him for the party," Jack commented pointing at pinhead with the beer in his hand.

<Melati> "I can help you with the nails," she suggested, a tiny smirk on her lips as she took another sip.

<Jimmy> "... I could you know," Jimmy pondered, then paled at Mel's suggestion, "Naaaaah y' alright there blud."

<Fabian> "Oh yes, we need to actually dress up for the Halloween deal, don't we now?" Fabian frowned, trying to think of something.

<Melati> "Yeah, I think it's coming unavoidably closer," Melati commented, sliding further down in her chair. "Guess just taping a frill around my neck would be too lazy, wouldn't it?"

<Jimmy> Jimmy snorted, "I dunno, that sounds good to me. Back home we pretty much just wear a scream mask and call it good."

<@Jack> "Last Halloween party I went to... I didn't even bother wearing anything, got stinking drunk, woke up with a poodle shave. Full body poodle shave."

<Melati> "I need to remember that," she said, narrowing her eyes as she looked at Jack thoughtfully.

<Jimmy> ... It would now never be safe for Jack to get drunk around Jimmy ever again.

<@Jack> "I did wear clothes," Jack quickly added, "Just no costume... until they did a poodlecut on me. and yeah..." jack took a gulp or two of beer."

<Jimmy> "Please tell me there are some photos somewhere of this?"

<Fabian> "What are your feelings about a lion cut?"

<@Jack> Jack patted his pockets and fished out his cellphone, flipping through the camera pics. Eventually he finally got to the oldest ones still on the phone, and he leaned over to Jimmy, "Behold, black rabbit poodle cut. I was wearing clothes pre-drunkenness. This is me waking up with just shorts on. I think that Halloween fell on one of my gay days." Jack mused.

<@Jack> "What's a lion cut?" Jack asked.

<Fabian> "We shave you to look like a loin, mane and all." Fabian leaned over to see the picture, having a good laugh at it. "You could also just bleach yourself and go with a whole Alice in Wonderland theme."

<Jimmy> Jimmy just stared at the picture for a few moments then cracked up, "Mate! That is the funniest fuckin' thing I've seen all day!"

<Melati> "You mean... a white rabbit?" Melati arched her eyebrows, appearing immensely intrigued at the thought.

<Jimmy> "He'd make a better March Hare, he's nuts enough for it."

<@Jack> "I like the white rabbit idea more than the shaving thing. For one, I don't want razors near my nads again. Even if I'm passed out drunk." Jack leaned over towards Mel so she could have an eyeful of poodlejack.

<Fabian> "...can we go bleach you now?" Fabian asked, far too amused by this for it to be a good idea.

<Melati> Melati nearly spilled her drink as she snorted at the picture. "Beautiful," she said, laughing. "You're the only guy I know who could score at a dog and a bunny show."

<@Jack> "Do we even have enough bleach?" Jack asked. "If not... hang on, the march hare is brown, right? If we don't have enough bleach to make me white, I'll go as march hare then." Jack said pocketing the phone and finishing his beer.

<Melati> "We could always cook something up in the chem lab that would take the colour out of your fur just nicely," Melati remarked.

<Jimmy> "This ... could work," Jimmy pondered, "we could raid Guthrie's store room too."

<@Jack> "The make-up class place? Yeah, pretty sure there should be like instructions on what to do there." Jack added.

<@Jack> "But if the stuff makes all my fur fall out, I'm taping back my ears and going as a giant naked mole rat."

<Fabian> "Either way, worth it." Fabian was all ready up, grabbing the drinks and leading the way to Professor Guthrie's old classroom.

<Melati> "Sounds like a win-win to me." Melati chuckled and nodded. "Well, for us, anyway."

<Jimmy> Jimmy followed them, phone cam at the ready.

<@Jack> "Now?" Jack asked, watching people starting to stand up. "What about pinhead? Wait... the booze," Jack reached out but the booze had already left the table. He had to lift his tush to follow it.

<Fabian> "Pause it!" Fabian called back. There were more interesting things afoot!

<Jimmy> "Pffft, we've already seen that film mate," Jimmy said, "this is gonna be waaaaay more entertaining like."

<Melati> "What better time than now? We're drunk, irresponsible, and came up with a dubious plan. What could possibly go wrong?" Melati basically dragged Jack along.

<@Jack> ------sneaky break in and stealing supplies of BLEACH time passes-------

<Melati> Melati poured another bottle into the bathtub, slapping the bottom to get every last drop out of it. "Think that'll be enough," she asked, tossing the empty canister onto the pile that had formed in the corner of the bathroom.

<Fabian> "I think I might actually be high from the fumes." Fabian complained, though it wasn't likely that the bleach was what was making him light headed. "I think that'll do nicely."

<@Jack> "Look," Jack said, with half a slur ready to come out due to his tipsiness. "I am not gonna just do my head hands and legs. I'll look silly when I'm naked." he was struggling with his shirt over his head.

<Jimmy> Jimmy was slumped against the wall, "Mate-mate-mate-mate-" he seemed to be stuck on that word, "mate-mate .... mate, y' sure about this? I mean ... bleach on y' weddin' tackle?"

<Melati> "Yeah right, blame the fumes." Mealti chuckled. "Hey, I've heard people actually do this to their buttholes. Voluntarily. So, I guess it should be safe."

<@Jack> "Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft..." Jack waved witha little flail in it as he dropped his shirt, "That's nothing comepared to the stuff they get in each St Patrick's Day."

<Jimmy> "... Arseholes?" Jimmy blinked, "Why th' fuck'd y' wanna bleach y' arsehole? ... How d' y' even bleach y' arsehole?"

<Fabian> "The world may never know and I'd prefer not to find out right at this moment." Fabian admitted. It was ruining cider and bleach time. "I'd say go for it. If it goes badly Dr. McCoy will have one hell of a story to tell the rest of staff."

<Melati> "Well, chances are, Jack here is about to find out, one way or the other." She thumbed at the rabbit mutant.

<@Jack> Jack shimmied out of his pants, in a rather drunken way of trying to look sexily. "Boom boom badoom, rumpadum dum. Woo, and wam. Jimmy... Jimmy.... Jimmy.... I got a secret to tell you." Jack then said in hushed tones, "I'm a grower," and he nodded to downstairs, "So if you wanna feel good about yourself, now's the time, because... blam!" Jack's underwear got pulled off.

<Fabian> "I have learned far too much today." That was Fabian's only comment to that, taking another drink.

<Jimmy> "Oh my days," Jimmy rolled his eyes as the pants went flying, "TMI mate, get in y're hellbath."

<@Jack> Jack turned, lifted a leg, and lost his balance, falling towards Mel and Fabian. "Whoah!"

<Melati> "Hey, careful there!" Melati held on to the naked bunny-man. "No one wants a white lizard, right?"

<Fabian> Fabian pulled a face and just passed Jack all off to Mel. "Bleach my hair and I'll shave you for certain, Bugs."

<Melati> "Had I gotten a dollar each time it was up to me to dump a drunk, naked guy into a bathtub, I'd could afford to flunk college by now," Melati muttered, heaving the furry heap into the bleach bath.

<Fabian> "Aren't you all ready doing that for free?" Fabian asked, smirking over to Mel before darting back for fear of being tossed into a bleach tub with a giant rabbit.

<@Jack> "Gah! Cold, cold water bleach stuff." Jack complained as he sunk into the bath. "Okay... what now?"

<Jimmy> "I guess you gotta rub it int' your fuzz?" Jimmy suggested.

<Melati> "And don't forget to dip in," Melati reminded him, pointing downward. "You don't want to leave the ears black, do you?" She fidgeted with her pockets, until she found what she was looking for.

<@Jack> Jack blinked hard before he started scooping the liquid and scrubbing in through the fur, squeezing his eyes tightly, before following Mel's advice and sliding down to dip in, lower body raising as upper body lowered under the bleach for a moment.

<Melati> Melati flipped the lid of the package and tugged one of the cigarettes between her lips, before searching for her lighter. "Hey, anyone remember if bleach is flammable?"

<@Jack> Jack gasped for air, as he came back up, "Don't know... don't wanna open eyes...tingling.... everywhere. check the bottles."

<Jimmy> Just in case it was Jimmy was already edging around so Fabian was between him and the bath, the Spaniard also made a good modestly panel too.

<Fabian> "You should more than likely get out once it starts burning or you'll be bald." Fabian advised. "And no, it's not flammable."

<Melati> "Oh, that's good to know," Melati said, already taking a drag from her lit cigarette.

<@Jack> Jack scrubbed through his fur again, and dipped himself down again. He started doing the routine a couple more times.

<Jimmy> "How long does this shit take to work?" Jimmy asked, "He still looks the same colour."

<Melati> "How should I know?" Melati frowned, picking up one of the bottles with her tail to eye the description. "Perhaps just take a nap in it. Wait and see, you know?"

<@Jack> "I'm not taking a nap in this stuff. If I fall asleep in here and die, it's your fault." Jack randomly pointed all over him, seeing that he was still keeping his eyes shut. "Someone will stay here until I'm bloody white."

<Jimmy> "Bagsy not it!"

<Selene> "It's going to be me, isn't it," Melati asked, looking around and patting her pockets to see if somehow more drinks would appear. The glowing cigarette loosely hung from her lips. "Why do most of my nights seem to end this way?"

<@Fabian> This could not be healthy. Actually, watching this was beginning to make Fabian itch a bit. "There's worse things to find in a tub."

<Jimmy> "Y're the one shaggin' him," Jimmy pointed out.

<Jack> Jack too ka deep breath and slid his upper body down under the chemical bath, his lower body sticking out again. The fur did however seem to have a more brownish colour than just black by then.

<@Fabian> "Jimmy does have a point, as well. Shall we leave the two of you at it then?"

<Jimmy> "Aye, before some bugger comes along and nicks the beer we left behind."

<Selene> "Speaking of, no shagging for you tonight," Melati remarked, pointing at Jack. "At least, not without some heavy bribing. No way I'm getting that stuff near my privates." She shrugged. "Well, as I've said, not without bribing, anyway."

<@Fabian> Fabian turned to Jimmy, deciding that was easily good enough to be their cue to get out of any further responsibility. "We'll leave you to your bribery and personal bleaching then."

<Jack> "Wait!" Jack called out "Come back with some beer at least!" he pleaded, "If I can't get nooky, give me some beer!"

<Jimmy> "Consider y' beerlessness punishment f' Fabby an' me havin' t' see y' fuzzy trouser snake," Jimmy grinned, before shutting the door behind him.