10/6 Instance: That Hot Puerto Rican Temper

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

10/6 Instance: That Hot Puerto Rican Temper

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

[timeline = Current]

That Hot Puerto Rican Temper OR Young Love, Spicy Personalities, & Organic Lawnmowers

Miles: Miles had the goat he rented from the local farm in the back yard with him. The school grounds were massive and there were still a lot of weeds left. "C'mon!" he urged the goat.

Miles: "Do it... eat it!" he pulled the rope around the goats neck a little towards the direction of the weeds.

Cecilia: Cecilia trudged along the grounds, kicking at weeds and leaves. Mrs. Drake had said to feel free to wander the grounds, so that's what she was going to do.

Cecilia: Cecilia rounded the bend at the side of the school. "Well, that's an unusual sight," she muttered. Eying goat tearing up the lawn and a jumpy guy shouting and cheering it on. "Hola!" She shouted, might as well be sociable.

Miles: "Hola!" he said back. "C'mon! You're such a pain in the ass! Estupido cabra!"

Cecilia: Cecilia trotted up to guy. "Hey, what's going on here?"

Miles: "Trying to get the goat to eat the weeds and clean up the grounds. I figured it was easier than doing the yardwork myself, which is my punishment for leaving webbing all over the place." He frowned.

Cecilia: Cecilia stared at the large expanse of lawn. "I think you're gonna need more goats. More like a team of goats. This guys pretty small and it's not gonna be long before he's all munched out." Cecilia shook her head. "I'm Cecilia by the way. Cecilia Reyes. I'm new here."

Cecilia: Cecilia gave him a funny look. "Webbing? Is that something to do with your powers?"

Miles: "Yeah. I'm like a Spider-...Man. Sorta." He saluted her mockingly and said "Miles Morales, and yeah I figured you're new being I don't recognize you."

Cecilia: Cecilia frowned. Was he making fun of her? "Right..." And now she looked stupid in front of yet another resident here. What was wrong with her?!

Cecilia: "So...why don't you just clean up your webs and stuff, Spiderman?" Asked Cecilia. "It's only considerate."

Miles: "It's not that I need to clean them up. I'm actually being asked to NOT do it indoors... but I mean, it starts indoors and then they ban webs outdoors too! What then?"

Cecilia: Cecilia thought for a second. "Well, I don't think anybody's gonna stop you from doing it outdoors so long as you keep the webs away from people." Cecilia was struck by a thought. "Hey! Why don't you web up in the canopy? Y'know of the trees?"

Miles: "... 'Cause winter's coming." He smiled. "And the Lannisters will know it!" he said proudly, pointing to the heavens.

Cecilia: Lannisters? Cecilia had no idea what this kids was talking about half the time. "Well, then. I guess you're stuck keeping your webbing to yourself," she said. She thought the idea was cool...

Cecilia: "<Where're you from originally?>" Cecilia asked in Spanish.

Miles: "Well, webbing trees is fun and all but-" he stopped and smiled. "<Bronx. But my mom is Puerto Rican and I know Puerto Rican Spanish when I hear it, chica.>" His eyes softened and his grin grew wider.

Miles: <"Tell me, have you ever been in love?"> He asked, waggling his eyebrows, oblivious to the goat chewing on his jacket.

Cecilia: Cecilia stared at him. Did he really just say what she thought he said? "No, never," she said. "And if I was going to be it sure as hell wouldn't be with you!"

Cecilia: "GOD!" Shouted Cecilia. "Why do I always get the freaking assholes!"

Miles: Miles frowned. "I'm... I'm not an ass hole. I just haven't ever met a girl from Puerto Rico before - Hey!" he looked back to the goat chewing his jacket. "For real?"

Cecilia: Cecilia swatted the goat on the butt, sending it scamping away. "Friggin' guys and their macho bullshit, no better than the damn goat. Should treat you the same way," she muttered.

Cecilia: "For real?" She repeated. "Yes, I'm for real. I'm as real as they get!"

Miles: He wrestled his jacket away from the goat, who was putting up quite the fight. Oh, now you wanna chew!? "No, wait! Not you! The stupid goat! I'm not like that! I mean... I'm not always like that, that's not who I am. I'm not just some guy who... Stupid goat!"

Cecilia: "You're not what? You're not just some guy that hits on girls you've just met?" Cecilia snorted. "I don't think so. I've dealt with guys like you my entire life. Love 'em and leave 'em that's your motto."

Miles: "What? No!" He kept pulling on the jacket to get it away from the goat, who began to stamp. "No, no, I just... I've never even made love! I'm just over confident! I promise I'm working on it!"

Cecilia: Cecilia blinked. Never even? What kind of a player was this? "If you tell me all the other times didn't count I might just barf."

Miles: "Well... I mean they don't count, 'cause nothing happened! I've been turned down more times than a shower that's always too hot when you first turn it on!"

Miles: "Back! Bad goat!" He looked to Cecilia with puppy eyes. "Help, please? My mom bought this jacket for me, she doesn't have a lot of money. It's sort of a personal tragedy for both of us if this goat ruins it."

Cecilia: Cecilia rolled her eyes. "Alright, but you gotta promise you'll be straight with me if I do."

Miles: "Oh I'll be straight with you-" He hung his head. "Yes, ma'am."

Cecilia: Cecilia grabbed the goat by the scruff and gently shook its head loose from the jacket. Leaving no tears behind. The quickly fashioned a muzzle out of the rope on the goat's neck.

Cecilia: "There we go," she said. "The mean old goat is gone. Your jacket's safe."

Miles: "Thank you!" he said, satisfied with only some bite marks in the leather. He whipped out his Ray Ban aviators, put them on and clicked at her with imaginary revolvers. "Aw, right."

Cecilia: Cecilia scowled at him. "Take those damn Top Gun glasses off and look me in the eye when I'm talking to you. And if you ever shoot and wink at me again, I swear I will end you."

Miles: Miles froze. "I know you don't want to hear this..." He took his glasses off and put them in the front pocket of his jacket. "But I love a girl who can put me in my place."

Miles: "I'm not saying, but I'm just saying... I haven't seen Jess in awhile, and I think my heart has moved on without my permission. Can I offer you an authentic Puerto Rican dinner? For two?"

Cecilia: Cecilia eyed him. "Just dinner? As in not a date. I'm not dating a guy I just met and had a fight with. That shit might fly with some girls but it doesn't fly with me."

Miles: "... Well... it doesn't have to be called a date." He said, genuinely.

Cecilia: Cecilia stared. Jess? "I'm not your sliver medal!" She snapped. "Right now 'becoming friends' might be pushing it. If you're not careful we may become enemies!"

Miles: "... Do you hurt your enemies?" He was in love. It was pathetic.

Cecilia: Cecilia shook her head furiously. "I don't hurt anyone! Violence is for children and the idiots back in my old neighborhood. I try to resolve my conflicts like an adult."

Cecilia: "So what's it gonna be, pal?" Cecilia said. "Civil, normal and ZERO hitting on me. Or being a jackass and me walking off and setting that goat on you?"

Miles: "... I can't make any promises, but I'll take the dinner." He said honestly.

Cecilia: Cecilia let out a sigh of relief. "That's better. That's much better. Miles was it?"

Miles: "Miles the Enchanter Morales, correct." He said, holding his hand out for a shake.

Cecilia: Cecilia took his hand. "Keep going like this Miles and you'll find you have far less problems with women." Cecilia thought for a moment, "And another thing? Don't say your not an asshole and then act like one. Words are cheap. If you want to prove you aren't an asshole, then treat people properly."

Cecilia: "Now. Do you like American food or do you want to hop a bus into town and actually try to find some decent Puerto Rican cuisine?"

Miles: "Now hold on, I may not always be able to turn off my natural charm, but I am not an ass hole. You will find every door opened before you can reach for it, every puddle covered by a jacket, (except this one, Momma bought it for me), every chair pulled out for your extremely fine lower quarters to be comfortably seated into, and I assure you both elbows are off the table while I eat and my mouth stays closed whilst I chew."

Miles: "I am quite certain you will be thoroughly impressed by my gentlemanly behavior." He assured her.

Cecilia: Cecilia raised her eyebrow. "I'm very sure I will."

Cecilia: "Come on, Romeo. I'm starving and I'm not getting any younger standing out here."

Miles: "Younger? No. More beautiful? Perhaps." He slid ahead and quickly got to the door open for her. Attaboy Miles!

Cecilia: Cecilia rolled her eyes. She was not beautiful. She had kinked reddish hair, freckles and a huge ass. She wasn't pretty, she was a freak.

Miles: I love that hair... I love those freckles... daaayaaaaamn, 'dat ass! Miles thought as he followed her. The goat remained in the yard, slowly chewing off his binds and eyeing the pumpkin patch.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Re: 10/6 Instance: That Hot Puerto Rican Temper

Post by Ferguson »

Why do I think this not-date's going to end in a huge smack? Fun instance, you two!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

That was awesome you two! Panic, you're a natural!
PanicSwitch
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PanicSwitch »

*Bows* Thanks guys!

Stay tuned True Believers...
Magneto: "That was really Xorn's twin brother possessed by the sentient mould, Sublime, pretending to be me, pretending to be Xorn."
Beast: "That defies all logic."
Magneto: "Ohhh like none of you have ever died before!"
-Death Becomes Them, Floating Hands Studios

The Thing: "Didn't they come up with a cure for your kind?"
Wolverine: "You gotta problem with mutants?"
The Thing: "I meant Canadians."
-Astonishing X-Men #7
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I left the goat there for Steyn and Star to have fun with in later instances.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Jack: :shifty