9/22 Instance: Slutty, Slutty Oyster

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

9/22 Instance: Slutty, Slutty Oyster

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<Clarice> "Ugh!" Clarice tossed her pen onto the desk and groaned, "Remind me again why I wanna be a vet? Science makes my head hurt sometimes."

<@Paul> "I have no idea." Paul admitted, having abandoned his own books in favour of just lounging around and watching Clarice study as well, nosing through her flashcards. "It's all pretty boring to me."

<Clarice> "I shouldda just listened to daddy and just stick to training for the nationals," she rocked back on her chair, looking at Paul upside down, "or maybe just turn my hours at momma's shop full-time?" She grinned toothily, "just picture me styling people's hair."

<@Paul> "You'd be good at it. You do awesome with my hair, after all." Paul pointed out, motioning to his own hair. "Just need to get through this class at the moment though, you can figure things out later, yeah?"

<Clarice> "Yeeeah, I mean I could also help out more with the school football team, those jocks're no match for me," she grinned, righting herself, "How about you? Maybe you should see if you can skii professionally, you're the best out there!"

<@Paul> "You should definitely check into the football thing, it'd be fun having you around more than that." He agreed. "And yeah, definitely going to have to look into more of that this winter, see if I can get into some proper training for it."

<Clarice> "I think Pop would prefer being able to keep more of an eye on me," she rolled her eyes, turning around so she was sitting on her chair backwards, "and he'd just loooove the excuse to scream some more at the players if they try anything with me."

<@Paul> "He probably would." Paul knew Clarice's father well enough to picture his reactions but luckily Paul had wormed his way pretty easily into the family. "I think the fact that he hasn't been yelling at me is getting the attention of the others.

<Clarice> "Oh momma and daddy love you," Clarice said airily, "mostly 'cos you're like ... one of the only guys who isn't a total meathead," she was also pretty sure her parents knew about how she really felt about Paul, they were giving her a lot of meaningful looks whenever his name came up.

<@Paul> "What's this 'total'? I think you can leave that word out, can't you?" Paul suggested, smirking. He enjoyed not being a meathead. "I'd hope they'd like me by now though, considering how often I'm over here."

<Clarice> Clarice rolled her eyes, "I dunno, you have your jock moments, like checking out cheerleaders," she smirked.

<@Paul> "I wasn't checking them out." It was true, too, not really!

<Clarice> "Suuuuuure you weren't," she teased, "you just happened to be looking in their general direction like ... all the time."

<@Paul> "Not all the time." He knew very well he looked at other things. "Anyway, it's just Lucia and Selena."

<Clarice> "Traitorous enemies," Clarice hissed, they'd all been friends till Clarice had decided to join the football team rather then just cheer at it, "you know they're only flirting with you co-" wait! No! Braaaaake! Brake, brake! She couldn't say that otherwise he'd know she liked him ... which she needed to let him know anyways, but not in relation to the evil horsebeasts!

<Clarice> "Cos they're evil and want to steal your soul." Se finished after a moment.

<@Paul> "Hey now, people can flirt with me for reasons other than wanting to steal my soul, you know. I'm a damned good catch." Paul defended himself, not quite sure how to take that. He could have a girl. He could have tons of girls!

<Clarice> That he was, and damnit he was gonna be her catch! "Yes but they only want you for eeeeeeeevil," she wiggled her fingers at him, "and anyway, wouldn't dating a member of the local bicycle brigade ruin your single hottie mystique?"

<@Paul> "I have mystique?" Paul asked, pondering this revelation. "I think I like that. I had no idea." Well, that was something he was going to have to play that up now, wasn't he?

<Clarice> "Totally!" Clarice laughed, "I mean, a guy like you, star of the track team and hot as hell, not having a girlfriend ... must be 'cos all of them aren't good enough for you, right?" Maybe she sounded a little hopeful, that maybe she could be the one?

<@Paul> "Well hey! I've got to be picky, don't I?" He said quickly, rubbing the back of his neck quickly as he considered that. Why was he single? He should really be getting on that, playing the field.

<Clarice> "Can't just date any girl, it'd have to someone hot, who was into the sorta things you liked, right?" Clarice prompted, the hope rising.

<@Paul> "Yeah, this is going to take some serious thought and so forth." He admitted. So many options, the world was his slutty, slutty oyster if he wanted it that way.

<Clarice> No! Not serious thinking! His dream girl was TOTALLY sitting in the room with him! Gaaaaaaah! Men! "Got anyone in mind?" She asked, she needed to get a feel for the competition.

<@Paul> "I don't really now." He admitted. This was something he thought people generally gave more thought to so why hadn't he? Well, there was no time but the present.

<Clarice> Excellent! Now was the perfect time to present herself as his best option .... it really was ... she should totally do it ... right now .... opening mouth;now! "Hey, do you wanna go grab something to drink?" No ... that was not what she was meant to say! Stupid mouth!

<@Paul> "Sure." He got up, ready to run down and grab something from the fridge. "What do you want? I think I'm going to raid for snacks, too. Requests?"

<Clarice> "It's too early for booze, just get me some apple juice, there's like ... nachos down there to." Ugh! Stupid, stupid head! She was gonna loose him to the horsebeasts!

<@Paul> Nachos, nachos were a good thing. "Right then, be back in a bit." He saluted, hurrying downstairs on a holy quest for nachos, contemplating who was high up enough on the hierarchy for appropriate dating material.

<Clarice> Clarice let her head fall into her hands, whhhhyyyyy was this so haaaaaaard? All she needed to really say was 'Hey, you know, maybe we could like, go out on a date or something and see how that works out?' She'd never had a boyfriend before, couldn't he see she was waiting for him? "Suuuuuuuuck!"

<@Paul> Soon enough Paul was back bearing their treats. "What sucks now? Are you still going over your science stuff because I don't know about you but I would say fuck it at this point. You're going to do fine."

<Clarice> Ah, crap! He was back! "Jesus! You made me jump!" She laughed, "Yeah, science does suck, so what do you wanna do now? See what's on netflix?"

<@Paul> "Definitely." He agreed, plopping himself down on the bed and grabbing the control. "What say you to Batman?"

<Clarice> "Batman could work," she turned the x-box on and started to flick through netflix, "There's some- oh ew no, it's that super lame and cheesy old tv serise ..." she pulled a face.

<@Paul> "Yeah, that is way too nerdy for me. That's what people who live in their mother's basement's watch." Paul shook his head, turning away from it.

<Clarice> "Totally," she flicked through some more, "... Independence Day? Who doesn't love the Fresh Prince slugging alien scum?"

<@Paul> He nodded, settling in for Independence Day funtimes and lounging back on his bed, chowing down on his nachos. All was right in the world now.