9/20 Instance: Herding

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

9/20 Instance: Herding

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Crazy is Catching

<Jessica> Jess checked the time and chewed her lip, it was pretty much time to show up. She checked her hair one more time then wandered into the hotel bar where she was supposed to wait, ordering a drink for something to do and taking a seat at the bar.

<Man> "Good evening." He drifted in behind her, a quickly approaching middle aged man dressed as if he were in denial of that fact. "I hope that you've not been waiting long here. Have you?"

<Jessica> She smiled, shaking her head, "No, I just got here." She offered her hand.

<Man> "Well then, I'm glad to not have missed a moment." He took the hand, kissing it. "Now I trust you'll let me cover that drink, yes?"

<Jessica> "If you insist," she gave another shy smile, treating him to a blush because they liked that.

<Man> "I most certainly do." He replied. He was going to have to be careful. The dossier had warned him of what she was capable of doing with her powers.

<Jessica> "Well then how can I refuse?" She laughed a little, "So, shall we go or would you like to share a drink with me first?"

<Man> "Well, while we're here we might as well have a quick drink. The gala won't be opening the doors for another half hour and I've no intentions of being early."

<Jessica> She gave another smile and nodded to one of the booths so they could have some privacy. "I suppose it wouldn't leave a good impression if you arrived too early, hmm?"

<Man> He stood up, offering his arm to lead her to the booth. "No, it wouldn't, an air of desperation always comes with that."

<Jessica> She laughed again, taking his arm, "And no one wants to appear too overeager." she agreed.

<Man> "I knew you'd be the understanding type." He took her to their seat and soon enough their drinks arrived. "To a good night."

<Jessica> She smiled and joined the toast, raising her glass before taking a sip.

<Man> After drinks and conversation he had her on his arm again, leading her to his car. "It isn't far, we should be coasting in soon enough."

<Jessica> Jess smiled, walking beside him, "I'm sure I won't even notice the time go."

<Man> "I hope my conversation is that delightful." He got the door for her, smiling.

<Jessica> She thanked him for getting the door for her and slid onto the seat gracefully.

<Man> He got into the driver's seat, taking off and pulling onto the main road, driving along quiet calmly.

<Jessica> She was noticing the time go but she was quite practiced at hiding her discomfort with cars by now. Glancing out of the window, she watched the world go by.

<Man> "Nearly there." He smiled, watching her watching out the window, taking advantage of her doing so and reaching into the back seat for the prod that had been provided him.

<Jessica> Jess turned her head to smile at him then saw he was holding something and shifted to try and defend herself.

<Man> Not cracking any kind of emotion on his face, he gave the prod a swing.

<Jessica> There wasn't room to dodge and she let out a yell as it hit her. It didn't hurt for long, the charge was more than enough to knock her unconscious.

<Man> Keeping the prod close in case she woke up before they arrived, the man turned off onto the interstate.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 9/20 Instance: Herding

Post by Slarti »

Dammit, Jess! Now Bobby has to look for you too! What'd he say?! Jeeez.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Re: 9/20 Instance: Herding

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

<Man> Not cracking any kind of emotion on his face, he gave the prod a swing.

<Jessica> There wasn't room to dodge and she let out a yell as it hit her. It didn't hurt for long, the charge was more than enough to knock her unconscious.
Yeah he did.

;) :naughty